PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

[quote name='Stealthcat']Are these reissues of the old ones where your avatar continually dances?[/QUOTE]

Nah, these are actual clothes for your male and female avatar.

NA Home:

Speedy Racer Rally Helmet (M/F) - Watch the Focus Rally America in Theater Screen 6.

aH6ry.jpg

Any more codes for a Slurpee Machine? They would be greatly appreciated. I have a code for the Killzone 3 Hellghast armor if its wanted in return.

[quote name='georox']I feel like I fail at being from Michigan.. I see Ford and I just go "Yuck."[/QUOTE]

if it makes you feel better, I am the same way lol

[quote name='georox']Wow... dance clothes look horrific. Skipping those. [/QUOTE]

Lol. I want them, but I didn't get rewarded anything when I entered Central Plaza. Was anyone else able to get them?

[quote name='dufftech']NA Home:

Speedy Racer Rally Helmet (M/F) - Watch the Focus Rally America in Theater Screen 6.

aH6ry.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Props.

[quote name='NovaKane']Lol. I want them, but I didn't get rewarded anything when I entered Central Plaza. Was anyone else able to get them?[/QUOTE]

Was there last night and just about an hour ago and I did not receive them either. I did get the helmet from theater 6 - (thanks, Dufftech!).

[quote name='Jerajdai']Was there last night and just about an hour ago and I did not receive them either. I did get the helmet from theater 6 - (thanks, Dufftech!).[/QUOTE]
Same here, went to central plaza a few times now and got nothing. Anybody have any ideas about this? On a side note has anybody noticed that the buildind in CP with the Ford logo is gone? Wonder what that means (trying to read into something I guess)

Finally got to level 15 in Aurora and unlocked the Airship outfit. I think this one is my all time favs. Had a lot of obnoxious fun running around the beach wearing it with my mini mech tagging along. Looked like I was on a search and destroy mission or something. :)

@Tokyoterror - yeah, no idea about the Ford building. Noticed that was gone as well. Maybe something releases with tomorrows update? Maybe we'll get the clothes then.

Little Big Planet hoodie in theater auditorium 4

(Sorry no pics)

EDIT:

Hellfire Gamers t-shirt free when you go to novus prime through blue teleporter in central plaza

(again no pics sorry)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jerajdai']Finally got to level 15 in Aurora and unlocked the Airship outfit. I think this one is my all time favs. Had a lot of obnoxious fun running around the beach wearing it with my mini mech tagging along. Looked like I was on a search and destroy mission or something. :)

@Tokyoterror - yeah, no idea about the Ford building. Noticed that was gone as well. Maybe something releases with tomorrows update? Maybe we'll get the clothes then.[/QUOTE]

I've seen that Ford is posed to have a "space" of their own soon...prob why the building is gone. Personally, I'm more than tired of all the 3rd party advertising going on in Home. Game companies, thats diffrent, but cars and stuff come on thats enough kids play more than adults (maybe) r they gonig to beg their parents to buy a car...and all the money they r charging for stuff (i know u dont have to buy the stuff) when is it enough. Id be willing to pay a small monthly to get all the vertual crap for free and get rid of all the marketing. They'd have to improve a lot of Home too of course and yes I have pretty much stopped playing Home...im not the "social" type

Aurora:

Twitcher Wall Art - Reach level 30

30tl4eq.jpg

[quote name='NightWolf90']Little Big Planet hoodie in theater auditorium 4

(Sorry no pics)

EDIT:

Hellfire Gamers t-shirt free when you go to novus prime through blue teleporter in central plaza

(again no pics sorry)[/QUOTE]

Here at the pics...

2qdvcxx.jpg
24zyvpd.jpg

2lnedg5.jpg
15f3v6e.jpg

Tried a bunch of times to get the LBP hoodie, but my system locks up every time I try to enter theater 4. Done tryin' lol.

Edit: Went to Central Plaza and finally got the Sync Party Gear.

Edit: Finally got the damn hoodie, smh.

Aurora:

Twitcher Outfit (M/F) - Reach level 35

of4i01.jpg
of4i01.jpg

[quote name='Jerajdai']Finally got to level 15 in Aurora and unlocked the Airship outfit. I think this one is my all time favs. Had a lot of obnoxious fun running around the beach wearing it with my mini mech tagging along. Looked like I was on a search and destroy mission or something. :)
[/QUOTE]

LOL.

Hey just reading some stuff on the PS Blog and it looks like there will be a Virtua Tennis 4 game coming to central plaza on May 22, that sounds like it plays like a mashup between tennis and space invaders.

Apparently you will be able to win a VT4 Personal space and a few other items. Sounds like it could be pretty good and I think its the first time a home game has offered a personal space as a reward.

[quote name='brewer']Hey just reading some stuff on the PS Blog and it looks like there will be a Virtua Tennis 4 game coming to central plaza on May 22, that sounds like it plays like a mashup between tennis and space invaders.

Apparently you will be able to win a VT4 Personal space and a few other items. Sounds like it could be pretty good and I think its the first time a home game has offered a personal space as a reward.[/QUOTE]
Interesting. Thanks for the heads-up!

[quote name='Owen']Anyone know if that Ford Sync stuff is still around in the Central Plaza, I tried last week with no luck and it looks like I may have missed it.[/QUOTE]

I believe I got the sync stuff on Friday or Saturday when I was on so the content should at least still be there until the update tomorrow.

[quote name='brewer']Hey just reading some stuff on the PS Blog and it looks like there will be a Virtua Tennis 4 game coming to central plaza on May 22, that sounds like it plays like a mashup between tennis and space invaders.

Apparently you will be able to win a VT4 Personal space and a few other items. Sounds like it could be pretty good and I think its the first time a home game has offered a personal space as a reward.[/QUOTE]

Where do you see this at on the ps blog can i get a link ?.. Also midway gave apartment and off home you can get a apartment for playing batman for home..

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...ing-up-exclusive-content-for-ps3-tennis-fans/

It is towards the bottom of the post:
"The other thing I’d like to talk about today is a fantastic mini-game we are developing for Home Square. This is due to launch in line with the French Open and has a Space Invaders take on it. Check it out from 22nd May and see if you can get a high enough score to earn our exclusive VT4 personal space and some exciting items with a VT spin"

I am assuming Home Square was just a typo for Central Plaza. And yup you are correct, the midway space did give you a personal space for entering and batman did give you one for playing the game. But I think this is the first time a game in home has given you one as a reward where you have to earn it (I know not much difference).

[quote name='brewer']Apparently you will be able to win a VT4 Personal space and a few other items. Sounds like it could be pretty good and I think its the first time a home game has offered a personal space as a reward.[/QUOTE]

EU home Audi race you can get a audi apartment

[quote name='brewer']I believe I got the sync stuff on Friday or Saturday when I was on so the content should at least still be there until the update tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I still have had no luck getting the Sync items, going to the movie theater entrance and back to the Central Plaza. Not sure if it matters but I did get the dancing version last time, maybe they think I already received the items. Brewer, do you remember if they had that Novus Prime thing floating in the center fountain when you got your outfit?

[quote name='Owen']I still have had no luck getting the Sync items, going to the movie theater entrance and back to the Central Plaza. Not sure if it matters but I did get the dancing version last time, maybe they think I already received the items. Brewer, do you remember if they had that Novus Prime thing floating in the center fountain when you got your outfit?[/QUOTE]

I finally got the non-dancing ones this weekend, so you can have both. Keep trying before the update.

[quote name='Stealthcat']I finally got the non-dancing ones this weekend, so you can have both. Keep trying before the update.[/QUOTE]

I had a friend try after my post and he could not get the free Sync gear either so it looks like they may have pulled it before the update.

[quote name='Owen']I had a friend try after my post and he could not get the free Sync gear either so it looks like they may have pulled it before the update.[/QUOTE]

That's very shity if true. They should warn people if things are going to be pulled between updates.

I got the non dancing sync wear in CP but I could not get the bule Hellfire games shirt from the portal. I have the white one when novus prime came out, but no blue one

For anyone that still wants the SYNC outfits, here is what a Home dev had to say...

Hi Everyone-
You can get the Ford SYNC outfits by participating in a Ford SYNC dance party. The next dance party is scheduled for this Friday in Central Plaza. I would also recommend checking your storage area like KCChad mentioned. Hope everyone is enjoying the Ford items!

Regards,
Brian
Ford Digital Marketing
Twitter: @brianmcclary
PSN: bmac8781

Then someone asks him what time it starts...

Let me do some digging. From my experience, the dance parties start on Friday's and have gone through the weekend a few times. I will double check with my team and get you an answer.

Thanks,
Brian
Ford Digital Marketing
Twitter: @brianmcclary
PSN: bmac8781

Hope that helps. Link to the actual thread here.

[quote name='tokyoterror']I got the non dancing sync wear in CP but I could not get the bule Hellfire games shirt from the portal. I have the white one when novus prime came out, but no blue one[/QUOTE]

I do believe for me I got the blue hellfire shirt after redoing the tutorial mission in Novus Prime since I also did not get it by going through the portal.

Also the tutorial mission now has voice acting which was nice since its kind of hard to blow up aliens and read the small print on the right side of the screen at the same time. Hopefully they update all missions with voice acting eventually.

New LOOT space has the bawmb for free, and there's a free shirt for playing slap happy sam in cp (NA)... Just in case it hasn't been posted. Anyone know of any others? Was supposed to be some new ford stuff this week someplace..

There is a new space for LOOT, with two displays in the main floor that show items for sale. If you scroll to the bottom there is a bomb with eyes called "bawmb," and it a free item for personal space.

[quote name='NovaKane']For anyone that still wants the SYNC outfits, here is what a Home dev had to say...

Then someone asks him what time it starts...

Hope that helps. Link to the actual thread here.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this info. So it seems like it was a weekend only thing that is why I missed it 2 weeks in a row so hopefully it does happen this weekend again so I can finally get these items.

NA Home:

Loot Bawmb - Loot Space Station Store

x9nHrvMARikOAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
fe07le.jpg

Red Lockwood Gift Machine (also in EU and HK Home) - Enter Sodium One.

mlhvz7.jpg

^ Gonna check this out when I get a chance. I still haven't used my free tokens.

EU Home:

Audi S1 Sledge Multiplayer
Game/Personal Space - Enter the Audi Sledge area.

a5c46c25f994da4e13370ff2086f5047.png

Audi S1 Sledge Bronze Rider (M) - Audi S1 Sledge Multiplayer game. Beat a race in under 1min 7.5 secs.

f9c5b000c3cf5d5ed2a17b9289a20c89.png

Audi S1 Sledge Silver Rider (M) - Audi S1 Sledge Multiplayer game. Accumulate 100 race points.

b2d290c763849a9d17724ef3b957cce5.png

Audi S1 Sledge Gold Rider (M) - Audi S1 Sledge Multiplayer game. Come first in a 6-player game.

305c2eb8809523b2a2459c1b99196817.png

Aurora:

Aurora Island Ornament - Reach Level 40.

14b4zu0.jpg

Thanks for the update, Nova Kane!!!!

Got the Red Lockwood Gift Machine today and the prizes are the same as the Blue one. :/ Not sure what the point of that was...

Anybody know anything about the Baron's Eggcelent Plan? Is it an actual event or just a minigame you have to buy for your apartment? link

I never used the free gift machine credits... I should sometime huh? I wish I could just buy the stuff for myself, I want the raygun!

[quote name='we3jesters']...and there's a free shirt for playing slap happy sam in cp (NA)[/QUOTE]

Props. Still haven't been able to find a picture though.

[quote name='Jerajdai']Thanks for the update, Nova Kane!!!!

Got the Red Lockwood Gift Machine today and the prizes are the same as the Blue one. :/ Not sure what the point of that was...

Anybody know anything about the Baron's Eggcelent Plan? Is it an actual event or just a minigame you have to buy for your apartment? link[/QUOTE]

No prob.

Yeah, the new machine makes no sense. It does look cool side by side with the blue one though lol.

Baron's Eggcelent Plan an Active Item game for your personal space. It costs $2.49. I think it may be limited too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=036j7yjLqEk

If the item works for other people in your space.. I did buy it. If someone knows let me know, I can open an apartment to let people get rewards like I used to... also, anyone know how much it takes to get the raygun from the gift machine?

[quote name='georox']If the item works for other people in your space.. I did buy it. If someone knows let me know, I can open an apartment to let people get rewards like I used to... also, anyone know how much it takes to get the raygun from the gift machine?[/QUOTE]

I think the game works for anyone visiting your apartment, just like the other apartment mini games. The raygun is 128 tokens -- I can't remember if tokens are 80 for $1 or 64 for $1.

Ok, so there is a limited free Sodium 2 teleport at the commerce point in Sodium (it's under the arcade looking symbol), and I got three free socom shirts in CP. Haven't found anything else, what about you guys?

[quote name='we3jesters']Ok, so there is a limited free Sodium 2 teleport at the commerce point in Sodium (it's under the arcade looking symbol), and I got three free socom shirts in CP. Haven't found anything else, what about you guys?[/QUOTE]

How did you get the Socom shirts in Central Plaza? Did not get anything by going there. Did however, get four shirts for both male and female Socom shirts by watching the trailer in Theater 4.

The Sodium racing game reminded me of Star Wars Episode I Pod Racer game.:lol:

NA Home:

From Twitter (more info here)! Hurry up and redeem while it still works! I'll edit the post with pics in a bit.
Hooking up your #PSHome avatar w/this #coachella t-shirt & poster. Here's the code:
5DQ3-L8NJ-RJRB
(100 DL limit) http://twitpic.com/4k5rxr
Here's an alternate code from the PS Blog (more info here):
To get you dressed and ready to go, we’re giving away 100 Coachella virtual t-shirts and poster for your PlayStation Home avatar RIGHT NOW with this code:
6JKM-2TNK-HQLP
(first come, first served!)

Pics of everything you get with the code:

Coachella T-Shirt (WHITE)

2a7a36e55143be38671a7c8f80179eb9.png
79ae12fee767b36bbb0be41ceb566896.png

Coachella T-Shirt (BLACK)

f92572a0cf290a5cd9ea6981899d9aa6.png
0981e46c0cf7a4d4c8960b97bd83324e.png

Coachella T-Shirt (GRAY)

f223b5b8ccc784cb5436fc157b402e44.png
f61108026183bd194d23a637e9124e72.png

Coachella T-Shirt (PINK)

86ffae72ac23c2f43cd74917c382db8d.png
00dbe48a64ede2a3d3a0411e60098d7c.png

Coachella Poster

98de9ab0615e85244f0d2a5643d350fa.png

[quote name='NovaKane']From Twitter! Hurry up and redeem while it still works! I'll edit the post with pics in a bit.
Here's an alternate code from the PS Blog:[/QUOTE]

They All gone already :(.

[quote name='Mars A7X']They All gone already :(.[/QUOTE]

Damn. Already? I guess I got lucky then. I just found out about it and posted it in hopes that some of you could get it too. Each code was only limited to 100 each :cry:

Edit: From the comments section of the PS Blog when someone mentioned they were all gone:
There’s still a chance to get the Coachella Home t-shirt and poster. We’ll be giving away them away throughout the weekend on Twitter @HeyPlayStation
Good luck ppl!

Next weekend (not this weekend) I'll have time to let people try the egg game thing if they can indeed get the rewards if someone else owns it. PM me here with your PSN name though, I don't accept completely random adds if they don't have a CAG name attached. I get enough random friend requests wandering around Home.

Oh, and quick edit, I also have the Cauldron active item from Halloween or so that lets you get a few items. Not sure how you get them/what you get anymore, but if someone wants to look into it, I can toss it up too.

bread's done
Back