PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

[quote name='darknight88']PSHome is region locked. So if you have stuff in EU Home, you cant see/use it on your USA Home.

I think your personal apartment is region free so if you invite someone out of your region, they can check out your region's exclusive content there.

Not sure if this helps.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info i was kinda interested in that armor but not enough to create another home.

[quote name='DigitalEclipz']EU:
In the White Knight Chronicles II space, you can win The Dragon Knight costume (Its pink, but it still looks nice!) for answering 7 quiz questions correctly. You answer questions by running to the treasure chests with an exclamation point. The answers are:
Question 1 - Answer #2
Q2 - #1
Q3 - #4
Q4 - #2
Q5 - #4
Q6 - #1
Q7 - #3
I also won a Tennis Ball Chair from the SEGA Baseline Battle in Home Square. I don’t know if there are multiple rewards (high scores, etc...). I played once, then left. I didn't notice I won a reward until I got the WKCII reward alert.[/QUOTE]

Can someone actually invite me to the EU ps home to do this for my US account, I'll repay the favor for whatever country really I have a Jpn, Us and Eu account. I really want that outfit if you are willing to help send me a friend request on psn with your EU account will be much appreciated. It is Eu right I assume only cause in the above quote he says "EU:" :lol:

[quote name='CandyCaptain']Can someone actually invite me to the EU ps home to do this for my US account, I'll repay the favor for whatever country really I have a Jpn, Us and Eu account. I really want that outfit if you are willing to help send me a friend request on psn with your EU account will be much appreciated. It is Eu right I assume only cause in the above quote he says "EU:" :lol:[/QUOTE]

Doesn't work that way. You can only invite people to personal spaces, not public ones that give items from other regions. There is a reason you don't see people running around with foreign items on PS Home.

Get your E3 stuffs by watching trailers and gain access to VIP area. Follow the big pillar of light. As far as I know, you can get:

NGP on hand (male/female)
Papa yo frog torso (male/female)
Resistance 3 hybrid torso (male/female)
Sweet Tooth mask (male/female)
PlayStation Network Jersey (male/female)
Ratchet & Clank T-Rex Companion

VIP:
Peeps Companion
Two peeps stuffs (probably decoration, not sure did not take time to check it out in personal spaces)

Enjoy!!

Has anyone actually won any prizes from Sega Baseline Battle in EU yet? I haven't. That game is annoyin' as hell. I can only get up to Wave Four at the most.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Get your E3 stuffs by watching trailers and gain access to VIP area. Follow the big pillar of light. As far as I know, you can get:

NGP on hand (male/female)
Papa yo frog torso (male/female)
Resistance 3 hybrid torso (male/female)
Sweet Tooth mask (male/female)
PlayStation Network Jersey (male/female)
Ratchet & Clank T-Rex Companion

VIP:
Peeps Companion
Two peeps stuffs (probably decoration, not sure did not take time to check it out in personal spaces)

Enjoy!![/QUOTE]

Good lookin' out. Totally forgot about the E3 stuff on Home! Pics below.

NA Home:
(also on JP and soon EU Home)

NGP Hand (M/F) - Explore PSVita models in the center of the E3 2011 booth Space then view the PSVita trailer.

494d001e1fd775da890281ec9ac2e5b1.png
b5922c024393361f33bc35a934c4f43f.png

Resistance 3™ Hybrid Torso Armor (M/F) - Watch the third trailer in the E3 2011 booth

59dfdb2ff5273611acf7295eff44602c.png
10379bd9d7931d3aac587e76ee6c2e2e.png

Papo & Yo Frog Torso (M/F) - Watch the fifth trailer in the E3 2011 booth.

69415d000ab03df32fa8e6c81f419511.png
b399e5e10a4b8132c048870691b6f329.png

Twisted Metal™ Sweet Tooth Mask (M/F) - Watch the sixth trailer in the E3 2011 booth.

04a2f89ea0763fbbb500dfb0a333d86a.png
31e6de89a0c1db263288124210c956f5.png

PlayStation Network Jersey - Watch the seventh trailer in the E3 2011 booth.

d0e5b8257303ee64b2c7d59c84bb4633.png

Ratchet & Clank™ T-Rex Companion - Watch the eighth trailer in the E3 2011 booth.

61f4d48d47c672814b1efa5d7e9c54a6.png

Heavy Water E3 Peeps - Access the VIP area of the E3 2011 booth.

5ad948ff3524d12a02abfffa25ed428f.png
0bd416878c5c5a3d60e8db7c54a368db.png
b7e9444dbc314a4ead5ad3310a867d59.png

Last edited by a moderator:
NA Home:

Konami Code Pants/Boots (M/F) - Threads

7f7e1eee05136208ca78e3bb1226d0c1.png
e4ca218f5730098641c7a5552c826bda.png

It might be a glitch since they were listed at a dollar days ago, so get them while you can!

[quote name='NovaKane']
It might be a glitch since they were listed at a dollar days ago, so get them while you can![/QUOTE]

Done, thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='NovaKane']NA Home:

It might be a glitch since they were listed at a dollar days ago, so get them while you can![/QUOTE]
Thanks a bunch, it's always nice to get some paid clothes for free.

[quote name='NovaKane']Has anyone actually won any prizes from Sega Baseline Battle in EU yet? I haven't. That game is annoyin' as hell. I can only get up to Wave Four at the most.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for mentioning it, was still able to get the pants and boots about half an hour ago.

That game is strangely hard, at least for me, can barely get past wave three most of the time. :whistle2:(

Ugh, after reading Sega's blog linked from Alphazone4, "high" score might be able to get a personal space. Great...only if I can get past wave three... http://blogs.sega.com/europe/2011/06/02/virtua-tennis-baseline-battle/

By the way, not sure if anyone did this, but after reading a reply on PlayStation's blog, which mentioned that E3 is a global thing. Went ahead and tried it on Asia and Japan and was able to get most of the E3 items for those two. Most because even after able to access the VIP area, did not get the Peeps items. Probably it is only for US accounts. And strangely, the EU one can only access E3 theater, but not the booth, not sure why.

7f7e1eee05136208ca78e3bb1226d0c1.png
e4ca218f5730098641c7a5552c826bda.png

Shirt was free, pants were not. Got the shirt.

JP Home:

There's a Macross event goin' on in some new stadium space with a huge screen. The event is about 20 minutes. A lot of text followed by a musical performance which was pretty cool. You get a free bandana for your time. It's green with some blue text on the front and a pic of the chick that performed on the back.

Not sure of the event times, possibly every hour or every other hour. You'll know when it's about to take place when you see the macross x ps home logo in the bottom right corner of the screen.

There's also a quiz in the space as well. I'll try and get the answers for it when I get a chance. I'll see if I can find the bandana pic too.

[quote name='georox']Shirt was free, pants were not. Got the shirt.[/QUOTE]
Props. Got the shirt now.

[quote name='georox']Shirt was free, pants were not. Got the shirt.[/QUOTE]

Got it too. I wonder if the whole outfit will go free one day at a time.

[quote name='Link2999']How do you take out the T-Rex Pet?[/QUOTE]

It is in your inventory (like the bubble machine) and needs to be brought out each time you go to a new space.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']
By the way, not sure if anyone did this, but after reading a reply on PlayStation's blog, which mentioned that E3 is a global thing. Went ahead and tried it on Asia and Japan and was able to get most of the E3 items for those two. Most because even after able to access the VIP area, did not get the Peeps items. Probably it is only for US accounts. And strangely, the EU one can only access E3 theater, but not the booth, not sure why.[/QUOTE]

The E3 booth is up in EU now. What part of Asia is your Home acct? I only have Hong Kong and their PSN is still not back up yet.

[quote name='NovaKane']The E3 booth is up in EU now. What part of Asia is your Home acct? I only have Hong Kong and their PSN is still not back up yet.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I noticed that today. Was not there earlier, guess they put them up sometime in the morning.

I went with Taiwan one when choosing the country for the Asia PlayStation Home. The store and Home are all back and I am able to access them.

Only Japan store is inaccessible for me, all others (store and Home) are accessible.

[quote name='hellmutt']Got it too. I wonder if the whole outfit will go free one day at a time.[/QUOTE]
That seems to be the case as the helmet is now free today.

[quote name='NovaKane']That seems to be the case as the helmet is now free today.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, got that as well. I had checked last night around 10PM PST and it had not yet updated.

Tried to get those Konami pants but they weren't free anymore.. (Hmmm Do i really want the pants for $.99) Will think about it and or see if they become free soon again. One never knows. Maybe it's on purpose because the entire outfit is like the Devinchi Code...

I also had a glitch when getting the female items 100 FREE ITEMS (just to get them i guess) but the store was glitching last night like crazy. I deleted home and reinstalled and then the maintenance hit. Today everything looked fine after the maintenance

Has anyone seen the Sprint posters anywhere yet that was mentioned in the BLOG the other day?? I'm still hunting for them.

Jason_RB :)

I can't believe I missed the pants :( Congrats to all the CAG that got in on that! (I'm sure I'll run into one of you in home...wearing those crazy pants. And I will be really, really jealous LOL) I did get the shirt so thanks for the posts!! Off to get the helmet now...

[quote name='Jason_rb']
Has anyone seen the Sprint posters anywhere yet that was mentioned in the BLOG the other day?? I'm still hunting for them.

Jason_RB :)[/QUOTE]

Missed this. Here's the info from the forums:

5788007849_07d8992f83.jpg

When you are strolling through PlayStation Home this week, be sure to keep an eye out for the Sprint posters. Find all three and you can get cool gear for your avatar. Just text the poster codes to 99158 and walk away with sweet Sprint sneakers.

LINK

Read it was supposed to go live today, but no reports anyone has seen them yet. "To go live in the near future" Thanks for the head's up!

[quote name='hellmutt']Thanks, got that as well. I had checked last night around 10PM PST and it had not yet updated.[/QUOTE]

Supposedly the gloves/tattoo were given out free last Thursday, so the helmet may be the end of that.

[quote name='Jerajdai']Missed this. Here's the info from the forums:

5788007849_07d8992f83.jpg

When you are strolling through PlayStation Home this week, be sure to keep an eye out for the Sprint posters. Find all three and you can get cool gear for your avatar. Just text the poster codes to 99158 and walk away with sweet Sprint sneakers.

LINK

Read it was supposed to go live today, but no reports anyone has seen them yet. "To go live in the near future" Thanks for the head's up![/QUOTE]

A HCV posted a pic of their avi with the sneakers on. I hope we get a chance at them soon. They look cool :cool:

317847979.jpg

JP Home:

As part of Japan's Welcome Home pack, users that had joined PSN before the 21st April 2011 will be given the Cublic Residence personal space for free.

This new personal space is based on the original personal spaces you can seen in Japan's Home Square, with style design of a Japanese house and the western house all mixed into one to give you a great looking and feeling new personal space, with big windows letting in the lovely sun rays, users can also hang up to 5 photo frames to help make this free personal space your own!
5129d1307646583-thanks_201106_main.jpg
5130d1307646609-1.jpg

5131d1307646610-2.jpg
5132d1307646611-3.jpg

Link

That place looks sick. I wonder what else will be in their Welcome Back Package :bouncy:

[quote name='NovaKane']Supposedly the gloves/tattoo were given out free last Thursday, so the helmet may be the end of that.[/QUOTE]

Bummer! I'm sad I missed that, it was the one I preferred the most, honestly...

The posters are NOT live yet, but once they are, keep us updated! Also, if possible, send me a PM here once they are live, or better yet, with the code to text :D

Thanks to you guys, I got my E3 stuff and Konami pants & helmet (thanks NovaKane) & Konami shirt (thanks georox). Maybe glove & tattoo may appear free again.

[quote name='caribbean']Sprint shoes for Home..

9856-67NP-33LP
[/QUOTE]

Woot! I managed to get the last two bits from the theater/plaza area. Where was the third?

[quote name='soliunasm']Does anyone know of a way to get the Sprint shoes without using a phone to text? I don't have a cell phone available at the moment.[/QUOTE]

The code was posted as a spoiler but I'll post it again.

9856-67NP-33LP

thanks for the shoe code but damn i want that japanese home place its almost tempting enough to make me want to start a home place with my jap account.

[quote name='lokizz']thanks for the shoe code but damn i want that japanese home place its almost tempting enough to make me want to start a home place with my jap account.[/QUOTE]

You should, heck, why not, it is free anyway. Not saying other Home space are lame, but the Japanese Home do have some cool stuffs and events.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']You should, heck, why not, it is free anyway. Not saying other Home space are lame, but the Japanese Home do have some cool stuffs and events.[/QUOTE]

This is true. Lost count of all the sleep I've lost trying to go to all the Christmas events on the JP server. Anybody else remember the giant Bayonetta? Good times :)

And thanks for the shoe code, caribbean!!

NA server:

Ok - my bad if this is a repost (I searched, didn't see it).

There are two Free Days of Thunder Tshirts available at the Central Plaza kiosk (New > Days of Thunder)

[quote name='Jerajdai']NA server:

There are two Free Days of Thunder Tshirts available at the Central Plaza kiosk (New > Days of Thunder)[/QUOTE]
Thanks a bunch.

Question for you guys, let's say I use my JP account and download their free stuff. Now let's say I move all my stuff to a new PS3 without the JP account, will I still have the stuff on my US account, or will I need to redownload everything from the JP account?

eh i did it but i dont think its up yet or better yet i couldnt figure out where to get it or how. gonna look around there later though.

When i went to central plaza to get my 100 free items, i was kind of disappointed that it wasn't just one package to unlock.

This may seem like a weird question but I don't want to choose 100 items. Do you guys have a list of just the 100 best items? I know the choices are subjective but I can't decide besides the two private spaces. Is there a list of the most expensive items or any other ranking? I honestly don't want to choose anything myself.

[quote name='Jerajdai']This is true. Lost count of all the sleep I've lost trying to go to all the Christmas events on the JP server. Anybody else remember the giant Bayonetta? Good times :)

And thanks for the shoe code, caribbean!![/QUOTE]

Giant Bayonetta? That must have occurred way before I create my Japan account.

And yes, thank you for the code caribbean, I was wondering how to do the Sprint thing without a cell phone.

[quote name='soliunasm']Thanks a bunch.

Question for you guys, let's say I use my JP account and download their free stuff. Now let's say I move all my stuff to a new PS3 without the JP account, will I still have the stuff on my US account, or will I need to redownload everything from the JP account?[/QUOTE]

I believe you only need to create an additional user and log in with Japan account and everything, Home related anyway, will get "transfer", so to speak, to there. Because Home stuff is basically tied to the account and you only download the personal space, other spaces, and outfits as cache to allow faster loading and stuffs...I think.

[quote name='PublikDefender']When i went to central plaza to get my 100 free items, i was kind of disappointed that it wasn't just one package to unlock.

This may seem like a weird question but I don't want to choose 100 items. Do you guys have a list of just the 100 best items? I know the choices are subjective but I can't decide besides the two private spaces. Is there a list of the most expensive items or any other ranking? I honestly don't want to choose anything myself.[/QUOTE]

http://www.alphazone4.com/2011/06/american-playstation-home-welcome-back-package-available-now

Hope that helps.

[quote name='Jerajdai']NA server:

There are two Free Days of Thunder Tshirts available at the Central Plaza kiosk (New > Days of Thunder)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for mentioning that. But I think, and want to emphasize think, that they were giving out the Days of Thunder T-Shirt just before the whole PSN went down. I said that because I somehow had the blue one already. So maybe they were only giving out the blue one previously. Again, I am not sure if that is correct, but I do somehow have the blue ones according to the red mark.

Also, they are still giving out Socom 4 T-Shirts, but very randomly and glitchy as I checked with another account, they only gave three instead of six for both gender. Not sure what is going on.

bread's done
Back