PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

I almost made a bounce shot from near the scaffolding going to the roof.... but it rimmed. No rewards for that game, from what i can tell.

[quote name='vic_x51']well code is expired. thanks anyway.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting me know it's all used up. Updated OP, and will post if another code if one becomes available.

Anything cool at all anymore from the E3 Space? I figured today is Friday, so maybe something cool would be free from them. Or was it just those two days?

This code can be used 10K times (only valid today) - let's see how fast you use it up! AJK2-AQBP-HG24 Go!

For all you people who missed out on move controllers for 2 days

[quote name='Stealthcat']quote from AlexSix: For EU users: GAJE-KNBN-DAET
This is for the Move and T-shirt (m/f)[/QUOTE]

I became a non-lurker after that code worked.

Go CAG! :D

And hello, pleased to meet you all. :bouncy:

[quote name='flf4sgam3r']I became a non-lurker after that code worked.

Go CAG! :D

And hello, pleased to meet you all. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Wait...you're new, you posted in the correct forum, *AND* you're polite? :shock: ....this has gotta be a prank. :lol:

LOL, just joshing - welcome to CAG and hope you enjoy your stay here :D

NA server:
Free Karate Kid t-shirt over at Loot (m/f)
Free Toy Story 3 Zurg Logo T-shirt - Watch the Toy Story 3 trailers in Screen 7

There is a new "Toy Story 3 Character Shirt" today from watching the TS3 trailers in screen 7.
It is apparantly the same shirt that u win by playing the dart game in the TS3 personal space.

i assume all the e3 stuff is long gone? i couldn't find the space to go to... i haven't checked this thread in a longgggg time :cry:

Hey I just read that you get a free T-shirt in Home if you sign up for PSN+.

I signed up yesterday, but haven't logged into Home after, so I don't know for sure.

get 50 or more fireworks at central plaza to get sparkler. free alpha protocol t shirt in the kiosk also. also u get a shirt for going there and the midway carnival.

Lots of free stuff in Midway space. Well...technically free if you wait long enough to get a chance to play for free. Otherwise spend 99 cents for 50 tickets. But tons of items to win. Also you get a free space for just entering Midway space.

e3 space is gone yes. hold up i got the fireworks outfit by just equipping the sparkler and there were only 13 ppl in CP. you sure about the 25 ppl requirement?

[quote name='Holydarkness']e3 space is gone yes. hold up i got the fireworks outfit by just equipping the sparkler and there were only 13 ppl in CP. you sure about the 25 ppl requirement?[/QUOTE]

I had to wait around in Central Plaza for close to a half hour yesterday until 25 equipped the sparklers. Prehaps you somehow hit a glitch or something that rewarded you the outfit without the 25 people requirement.

[quote name='brewer']I had to wait around in Central Plaza for close to a half hour yesterday until 25 equipped the sparklers. Prehaps you somehow hit a glitch or something that rewarded you the outfit without the 25 people requirement.[/QUOTE]

Actually the same thing happened to me.. I had the sparkler on in CP with only 19 people with sparklers and I got the outfit. A lot of people are also saying that they got it just from equipping the sparkler. We're talking about the outfits with the flashing lights right?

I managed to get the sparkler, but nobody seemed to have it equipped.. I'll try later tonight for the shirt.

That Midway space is Mass Media's discovery on how to really steal money. As if "buying" imaginary items with no guarantee the service/items will stay up for any real time period wasnt bad enough.... they can offer "free" play on Carnival games that, once you get in a queue during the "free" period... it charges you the ticket because the actually play (not the queue) was not in that 1 minute time period.

On top of that, you have to deal with lag on a "skill" based game. Thanks, but no thanks.

[quote name='eau']where do you get the sparkler?[/QUOTE]

You need to play the fireworks game in the central plaza and score 50+ fireworks.

OK, my bad if it's a repeat:

!!!!!!! EU Server only !!!!!!:

f7e49855f86bc1357f0e3710569a096a.png

VidZone™ Glitterball Chair
Limited edition PlayStation®Home Reward
How to get: Redeem using code: JB62-4PB4-E8AC

[quote name='Stealthcat']quote from AlexSix: For EU users: GAJE-KNBN-DAET
This is for the Move and T-shirt (m/f)[/QUOTE]

If anyone missed this, the code is still working, btw....

[quote name='Jerajdai']OK, my bad if it's a repeat:

!!!!!!! EU Server only !!!!!!:

f7e49855f86bc1357f0e3710569a096a.png

VidZone™ Glitterball Chair
Limited edition PlayStation®Home Reward
How to get: Redeem using code: JB62-4PB4-E8AC[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

US Home:

- The Observatory: Win Minis Duel (matchin' game) to win a Minis light.

- Wipeout Museum: Find all 12 logos to get a Panda Helmet (M/F).

There is also a free MIB (mobile internet browser) in the LOOT store in the mall. However, it only allows you to browse the Sony Pictures Emporium website within home.

is there any prize for gettin first place in the wipeout 2d arcade game or the freezeball game in minis space?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Holydarkness']is there any prize for gettin first place in the wipeout 2d arcade game or the freezeball game in minis space?[/QUOTE]

I won a game of freezeball but didn't get anything. Not sure about the wipeout arcade game.

[quote name='NovaKane']US Home:

- The Observatory: Win Minis Duel (matchin' game) to win a Minis light.

- Wipeout Museum: Find all 12 logos to get a Panda Helmet (M/F).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dufftech']There is also a free MIB (mobile internet browser) in the LOOT store in the mall. However, it only allows you to browse the Sony Pictures Emporium website within home.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! :applause:

[quote name='LXL_Guy']Lots of free stuff in Midway space. Well...technically free if you wait long enough to get a chance to play for free. Otherwise spend 99 cents for 50 tickets. But tons of items to win. Also you get a free space for just entering Midway space.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dyeknom']I managed to get the sparkler, but nobody seemed to have it equipped.. I'll try later tonight for the shirt.

That Midway space is Mass Media's discovery on how to really steal money. As if "buying" imaginary items with no guarantee the service/items will stay up for any real time period wasnt bad enough.... they can offer "free" play on Carnival games that, once you get in a queue during the "free" period... it charges you the ticket because the actually play (not the queue) was not in that 1 minute time period.

On top of that, you have to deal with lag on a "skill" based game. Thanks, but no thanks.[/QUOTE]

If you know someone who buys the bar key, you can visit their Darla's Den apartment and play Bellringer and Trigger Happy In-A-Box for free in the unlocked area. Here are the prizes for those (borrowed from www.alphazone4.com):

BellRinger:
picture.php

picture.php

Trigger Happy In-A-Box:
picture.php

Miz Fortune is free to play every 5 minutes I believe.

Miz Fortune prizes:
picture.php

picture.php

Just found on Alphazone4 that there are also Cat Helmets you can win from the Wipeout space:

1bb03c327a6fceabe3d7a9fe4bc1bd2f.png
980beb56266f1063c63a87ede820c895.png

After finding the 12 logos, head to the door with the final FX250 logo to get the Wipeout Cat Helmet.

I have the bellringer and trigger happy games at my Darla's Den if anyone needs to play for free, just message me, and if I'm not really busy I'll invite you over (iHolly is also my PSNID). Just tell me that you're from here in the message so I know. :)

European Server only:

The Last Airbender promo codes (redeem for that nation's flag and a t-shirt):

Earth: LQ3N-LHB5-J69J
Water: RNBD-M3BB-AFQR
Air: TN9H-D3B5-GBHG
Fire: MHC3-2HBF-DMB8

Note: I redeemed all 4 and expected to see 4 flags and 4 different t-shirts. Only found 1 t-shirt in my inventory though - maybe it's a glitch?

click for website link

eng_water.jpg

eng_air.jpg

eng_earth.jpg

eng_fire.jpg

Japan Server:

costume_header.png

In the new Toro Cha space (the white cat and black cat things), there is a free small TV for your apartment available. I think you can pretty much select any of the buildings and get it, but I got it at the one with the blue noren (curtain) that had '980' on it (on the right side of town).

FYI: A poster in the space had this URL posted. Don't think anything good is here, but you never know: http://ch.nicovideo.jp/channel/ch274/

@Jerajdai - Props for the heads up about the helmets. Those things are huge lol.

As far as the Last Airbender stuff, it looks like you're only suppose to get one shirt (M/F) and the four flags. When I put the codes in, the same shirt popped up every time with each flag.

[quote name='Holydarkness']is there any prize for gettin first place in the wipeout 2d arcade game[/QUOTE]

No, and it pisses me off. I got 1st place on every track on every difficulty, expecting to get a prize.

On a different note, the cat helmets: Do you have to go to the door before you exit the logo-finding game? Because I already played the game and can't redo it.

[quote name='numbier_wun']No, and it pisses me off. I got 1st place on every track on every difficulty, expecting to get a prize.

On a different note, the cat helmets: Do you have to go to the door before you exit the logo-finding game? Because I already played the game and can't redo it.[/QUOTE]

I figured there were no prizes for that wipeout game which is why I didn't even bother with it.

For the helmets, just go to the door right behind you when you first enter the space if you found all the logos before.

[quote name='numbier_wun']On a different note, the cat helmets: Do you have to go to the door before you exit the logo-finding game? Because I already played the game and can't redo it.[/QUOTE]

What NovaKane said - I actually completely logged out of Home, hit alphazone4 and found out about the cat helmets there. Got back on and got them with no prob. They really are freakin' huge...

And thanks for the head's up on the last airbender t-shirts, NovaKane!

Saw this - my bad if it's a repeat:

**EU Server Only**

d8b79bfc039954e0b21b30e49bbde280.png

Free Football table in the Audi space - go to shop in the Audi Home terminal

[quote name='Sephiroth X']I'm having trouble finding the MIB in the Loot store. Can anyone tell me what section it's in? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Here are the last reported locations from Alphazone4:

us.png
Central Plaza >> One Stop Shop >> Loot >> Furniture >> Appliances
us.png
Central Plaza >> One Stop Shop >> Loot >> New Items >> Appliances
us.png
Loot >> Furniture >> Appliances
us.png
Loot >> New Items >> Appliances

This isn't Home related. However, if you want to play the Kane & Lynch 2 demo today without paying for PS+ or waiting a week, its available to everyone in the European PS Store. Again, this isn't Home related, but this is the only thread I subscribe to right now.

[quote name='DigitalEclipz']This isn't Home related. However, if you want to play the Kane & Lynch 2 demo today without paying for PS+ or waiting a week, its available to everyone in the European PS Store. Again, this isn't Home related, but this is the only thread I subscribe to right now.[/QUOTE]

Props.

[quote name='DigitalEclipz']This isn't Home related. However, if you want to play the Kane & Lynch 2 demo today without paying for PS+ or waiting a week, its available to everyone in the European PS Store. Again, this isn't Home related, but this is the only thread I subscribe to right now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up on that.

On another note, I'm surprised there was no mention of HOME in the official BLOG yesterday. Must not be an important update.

Nice find - thanks! :applause:

Borrowed from AlphaZone4:

@ EU server:

Speak to the Wise Man in Home square to get these reward items):

> Red Kung Fu Outfit with Black Stripe
> White and Black Jung Fu Outfit

[quote name='Jerajdai']Borrowed from AlphaZone4:

@ EU server:

Speak to the Wise Man in Home square to get these reward items):

> Red Kung Fu Outfit with Black Stripe
> White and Black Jung Fu Outfit[/QUOTE]

Thanks!