PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

Cot damn, didn't think I would get this many PMs this quick lol. Gonna sort out these PMs and update the previous post with w/e is left.

AXE game in Central plaza rewards:
Catch 8 fallen angels: AXE excite gear (male outfit)
Catch all 10 fallen angels: AXE Excite Mini Angel (companion)

[quote name='caribbean']AXE game in Central plaza rewards:
Catch 8 fallen angels: AXE excite gear (male outfit)
Catch all 10 fallen angels: AXE Excite Mini Angel (companion)[/QUOTE]

Pics:

8ff57f1f9f782bdf602f4a4c834947d6.png

9b1f55ba0c00a26a1a52a98fb9c95a10.png

Thanks for the info about the AXE game.

[quote name='lokizz']sony really should do something to fix the camera in home playing that angel game was freakin frustrating because of it.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree. I had to aim the camera at a somewhat downward direction to do the game perfectly because they keep missing the pillows by an inch.

Just wondering, am I the only one whose AXE excite gear male outfit also changes their character in the wardrobe?

I also did the Ford challenges the other day. The music quest was soooooo annoying.

[quote name='Wchillinman']Thanks for the info about the AXE game.

I completely agree. I had to aim the camera at a somewhat downward direction to do the game perfectly because they keep missing the pillows by an inch.

Just wondering, am I the only one whose AXE excite gear male outfit also changes their character in the wardrobe?

I also did the Ford challenges the other day. The music quest was soooooo annoying.[/QUOTE]

nope my guy changed too.

I dont know if anyone caught this but made an Asia account today, in tiahland, and on the navagator tab is a welcome home area, went in and was able to dl all the welcome back swag...woot

NA Home:

Gradius Statue - Enter Konami Penthouse (given out for reachin' the 123,456,789 community point milestone)

5525d1309231915-u-s-home-discussion-thread-playstation-home-picture-2011-6-28-12

[quote name='tokyoterror']I dont know if anyone caught this but made an Asia account today, in tiahland, and on the navagator tab is a welcome home area, went in and was able to dl all the welcome back swag...woot[/QUOTE]

Yeah, all the Welcome Home stuff is up for grabs for anyone. Good time for ppl who don't have Asia accts to make one. The Anime apartment is cool.

Is it just Asia or is EU going to have a welcome package that anyone can have? Japan, guess no one knows whats up with Japan.

EU Home:

Novus Prime Concept: Kraken - Novus Prime store (under the star icon)

845e90909545b163f45f3ec12b255ff4.png

[quote name='tokyoterror']Is it just Asia or is EU going to have a welcome package that anyone can have? Japan, guess no one knows whats up with Japan.[/QUOTE]

Seems like it's just Asia right now. EU's Welcome Back package is finally comin' this Thursday. From what I've read JPN's PSN store won't be back for awhile due to the Japanese government or somethin'.

[quote name='NovaKane']NA Home:

Gradius Statue - Enter Konami Penthouse (given out for reachin' the 123,456,789 community point milestone).[/QUOTE]

This didn't work for me... Has anyone else grabbed this yet?

[quote name='hellmutt']This didn't work for me... Has anyone else grabbed this yet?[/QUOTE]

LOL I thought that was you in the same instance of the Konami space as me. I tried it myself and didnt get it to work.

[quote name='hellmutt']This didn't work for me... Has anyone else grabbed this yet?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i just got it a few hours ago.
Home is buggin up on me right now. ._.

[quote name='Pulse_Cannon']Yeah, i just got it a few hours ago.
Home is buggin up on me right now. ._.[/QUOTE]

OK thanks. I hope it wasn't a one day thing!

Oh and btw, i stumbled upon on twitter.

US iOS users only] QR Code Hunt for Dues Ex, if community gets score of 1,000,000 it unlocks a PlayStation Home reward $$$$$$$/lIr1JK

Im pretty sure not a lot od people knows about it, its free but my ipod does not have a camera! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Anaheim Ducks']How do you play that stupid Axe game? I can't find the angel..
SO FRUSTRATING -_-"[/QUOTE]

I'm perplexed by all the trouble people are having with this. I found the game incredibly easy. Sorry guys!

[quote name='hellmutt']I'm perplexed by all the trouble people are having with this. I found the game incredibly easy. Sorry guys![/QUOTE]

Did you get the statue yet from konami?

[quote name='hellmutt']I'm perplexed by all the trouble people are having with this. I found the game incredibly easy. Sorry guys![/QUOTE]
I know right I beat it on my second try.I only lost the first time because I didnt read the instructions.

[quote name='hellmutt']OK thanks. I hope it wasn't a one day thing![/QUOTE]
Just checked the Konami Penthouse now & was able to get it. So it is not a one day thing. Go Now, Just in case there is a limit.

[quote name='Anaheim Ducks']How do you play that stupid Axe game? I can't find the angel..
SO FRUSTRATING -_-"[/QUOTE]

The angel names are Francis, Faye & Magda & of all the angels falling from the sky, they are the only ones that walks around. I just notice Faye & Magda myself, though. I had talked to Francis originally. If that is what you were talking about?
If your are talking about the Axe game it was frustrating because you have to place the pillows perfectly to catch all 10. I found it easier by somewhat aiming the camera at my feet or toward the ground to put it in the perfect spot. Hope this helps. :D

This makes me wonder though, those who did the Axe game & caught all 10 is your angel companion named Francis or is it one of the other two names?

[quote name='Andami']The angel has no name. It's just called "AXE Excite Mini Angel."[/QUOTE]

I see what you were talking about, the name doesn't appear on the screen all the time. I was talking about when you look toward the angel like other objects in home that has a x to interact, I noticed the name Francis appeared on my screen when I first activate it.

For anyone still in need of the Gradius Statue, try walkin' on th dance floor and waitin' a bit. That's what I did, then it notified me that I got a new reward.

As far as the Angel game, it is really easy IMO. Just look for shadows once you hear them fallin'. Line up the pink X with the shadows and place the pillow. You just have to be more aware towards the end since they fall faster. I didn't have any problems linin' up the X with the shadows though.

[quote name='dyeknom']Did you get the statue yet from konami?[/QUOTE]

Hah hah, your post made me laugh. Not sure how you intended it, but I took that as a great joke. Actually I did get the statue just now. I noticed you coming in last night to the Konami Penthouse in Home as well -- did you get the statue last night?

[quote name='hellmutt']Hah hah, your post made me laugh. Not sure how you intended it, but I took that as a great joke. Actually I did get the statue just now. I noticed you coming in last night to the Konami Penthouse in Home as well -- did you get the statue last night?[/QUOTE]

Nope, it wouldnt work because the point thing was glitched it seems. Worked fine tonight.

[quote name='NovaKane']EU Home:

Novus Prime Concept: Kraken - Novus Prime store (under the star icon)

845e90909545b163f45f3ec12b255ff4.png

[/QUOTE]
Finally i know where this is! thank you for sharing this info. lol now if i could just get some help with the socom special forces posters :/

They are in the furniture store under the socom tab took me a while to find too wish alphazone would change discription from update to where it really is most of all wish home would just have f'n labels on all tabs thats the most frustrating thing of all!!

Ok I need some info on this, I know if you copy ur games to anlther ps3 u can play them on the other one, same with game saves, is there any way to copy, paste home stuff to our other region accounts and use that stuff? Like i copied my bioshock apartment to my wifes account saves but she couldnt use the apartment how can we make that work? any one want to trade eu asia japan plus with me so i can dl the welcome back stuff...not sure if that will even work thx in advance i do have whole ac2 i can trade

[quote name='tokyoterror']EU welcome back is live now any word on when JPN is coming back?[/QUOTE]

Props. No word on JPN.

EU Home:

PlayStation Home: Your Welcome Back Content (Link)

Countries: AE, AU, GB, IE, NZ

We are pleased to announce that this week we will be releasing the PlayStation Home Europe Welcome Back package. As a big thank you for your patience during the recent PSN outage and to welcome you back to PlayStation Home, we’re giving you early access to a package of brand new content, available for you to download absolutely free from 30th June to 28th July 2011. The total value of the package is over €85 / £65** and consists of the following:

• Anime Style Apartment
  • Anime themed clothing and furniture sets
  • Paris Modern Office furniture set
  • nDreams Big Bash party bundle
  • nDreams Fantasy Fashion and Funkster costumes
  • Aurora OrbRunner Booster Bundle
  • A cuddly Stitchkins Bunny Toy from Lockwood
  • A Midway Green ticket (50 plays)
  • Cardboard Cartel Furniture from Codeglue
  • Fortune Cookie active item
  • A selection of Tops, Shirts, Skirts, High-top trainers and glasses
  • Go Fish – a new, free-to-play fishing game based in the Shopping Centre

The Anime apartment consists of a control station and launch pad, set amongst a bustling cyber-punk cityscape – combined with matching furniture and outfits, it’s perfect for the otaku in all of us!

Following on from our recent Paris Clock Tower and furniture releases, the Paris Modern Office Set will add a contemporary and professional look to any personal space.

The huge 22 item nDreams Big Bash party bundle is essential for throwing a fantastic party in your apartment including working smoke machines, balloons, lights, seats, presents, food and drink. There are three gorgeous highly-detailed additions to the popular Fantasy Fashion range, consisting of male and female ‘Savages’ costumes plus a female ‘Amazonian Tribal’ costume. Strike fear into your foes or simply show off your Amazonian figure – it’s up to you. For something a little more groovy, there are two Funkster costume bundles.

Also from nDreams this week, Aurora 1.1 is the first major update to the beautiful Aurora space, and includes the nDreams Collect-O-Rama, more rewards, an Auroralite Hoody, daily XP bonuses, a teaser for Aurora 1.2 (coming soon!) and a few other changes and fixes. The Collect-O-Rama allows players to win a mega pack containing 7 unique items including two bodyguard companions and the enormous Flying Donut of Death! The Orb Runner Booster bundle is available as part of the Welcome Back package and will give you that extra edge on the Orb Runner minigame.

Go Fish is a brand new free-to-play fishing game, taking up residence in the Shopping Centre. Every player receives a free aquarium to place in your apartment and show off your collection. Cast off and wrestle with a variety of exotic fish ranging from the Psychedelic Leery to the Toxic Moofty and the Tribal Tatsnarf. Catch them all and receive the coveted Underwater Apartment absolutely free!

Other items in the Welcome Back package include a Green Ticket, allowing 50 plays in the ever popular Midway carnival, a cute and cuddly Stitchkin toy from Lockwood and a selection of Codeglue cardboard furniture that gives a whole new meaning to ‘shabby chic’. There’s also the wisdom of an interactive fortune cookie, plus a wide selection of casual clothing for those looking to update their wardrobe.

NA Home:

Sprint Kicks (M/F) - Enter the kiosk in Central Plaza

18499bb85ac11e96d099ca7007e0eb5f.png
bf5ac22c26b76d55b5264a8bc2bc344e.png

From the PS Blog:

Those of you who visit the Central Plaza over the holiday weekend will receive limited-edition Canada Day and Independence Day rewards. Protip: Avoid gas stations when rocking this explosive headwear….
5587d1309372851-5885115934_fc08b3b2a2_o.jpg

5586d1309372849-5884549503_43fc16d786_o.jpg

NA Home:

Here is information about an event that's goin' on right now. This was taken from this thread on yourplaystationhome.com, so all credit goes to them!

Deux Ex QR Code Scavenger Hunt Reward

Deux Ex QR Code Scavenger Hunt Reward

Hey guys, there is a Home reward item that is from the campaign promotion of the upcoming Deus Ex game. The reward will be a companion for Home. A toy version of the “B-EE Chopper” from the game. You can choose either a playstation Home reward, or an xbox live avatar item.

5608d1309456899-deux-ex-avatar-item-dxqrcode6.29.jpg

The website for this is below
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

To get this reward you need:
  • itunes to get the Deus Ex app
  • an iphone or ipad (with a built in camera) to run the app and take pictures.
  • a Facebook Account to score points
  • OR a friend to do it for you

INSTRUCTIONS:
Search itunes for a "Deus Ex" app and install it. It's free. Run it and there will be a button to connect to your Facebook. Click it and enter your facebook information (email and password). Then say click ALLOW (twice) for Facebook to talk to the Deus Ex App. you can choose either a reward for xbox or playstation.

Then you have to activate the CAPTURE feature of the app and aim your iphone camera onto one of the black and white QR codes below. Each "capture" gives you 10 points. You can get double points if you preorder and enter the "Experience Augmentation Contest" (wherever that is).

There are 21 total Deus Ex QR codes to get. Please post any code you find on the net and where you got it from. Let's work together to get the required 1million points to unlock this item for everyone.

We have till August 23....(ouch)

Information on this game is at the sites twitter feed. Also they release a hint whenever a new code is out and you have to go find it. Twitter
Go here for the list of codes to capture! Sucks the ppl with Android phones can't participate.

smega props on that update anyone know of an english speaking country on the japan server...driving me crazy trying to guess what everything says

[quote name='tokyoterror']They are in the furniture store under the socom tab took me a while to find too wish alphazone would change discription from update to where it really is most of all wish home would just have f'n labels on all tabs thats the most frustrating thing of all!![/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Here is information about an event that's goin' on right now. This was taken from this thread on yourplaystationhome.com, so all credit goes to them!

Go here for the list of codes to capture! Sucks the ppl with Android phones can't participate.[/QUOTE]

i don't suppose anyone could help me with this could they? lol

[quote name='NovaKane']
The total value of the package is over €85 / £65** and consists of the following:

• Anime Style Apartment
  • Anime themed clothing and furniture sets
  • Paris Modern Office furniture set
  • nDreams Big Bash party bundle
  • nDreams Fantasy Fashion and Funkster costumes
  • Aurora OrbRunner Booster Bundle
  • A cuddly Stitchkins Bunny Toy from Lockwood
  • A Midway Green ticket (50 plays)
  • Cardboard Cartel Furniture from Codeglue
  • Fortune Cookie active item
  • A selection of Tops, Shirts, Skirts, High-top trainers and glasses
  • Go Fish – a new, free-to-play fishing game based in the Shopping Centre [/QUOTE]
Um where's the Midway ticket? I got all the other welcome back package items but the Midway ticket was missing. :(

Go here for the list of codes to capture! Sucks the ppl with Android phones can't participate.[/QUOTE]

Worst promo ever. I wonder if they could further restrict it to people who were born on February 29th.

[quote name='NightWolf90']
[/LIST]
Um where's the Midway ticket? I got all the other welcome back package items but the Midway ticket was missing. :([/QUOTE]
You have to go to the Welcome Back bear in Home Square. Just found this out.

Edit: I still didn't get anything except balloons on a stick >_

[quote name='NovaKane']You have to go to the Welcome Back bear in Home Square. Just found this out.

Edit: I still didn't get anything except balloons on a stick >_

[quote name='Mars A7X']Its on the Ad poster right next to the bear. When you look at it it gives you a code to redeem for your ticket :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot.

Regarding the Deus Ex event, does anyone know if you can get both the PS3 and 360 side of codes? I just got my theme for the 360, but removing my Facebook account and using another doesn't bring back the prompt for the console of choice. Should I bother uninstalling and reinstalling to see if it works?

[quote name='Mars A7X']Its on the Ad poster right next to the bear. When you look at it it gives you a code to redeem for your ticket :)[/QUOTE]

thank you! :D

[quote name='tokyoterror']does anyone know if its posiab.e to game share home apartments?[/QUOTE]

No, everything is tied to just that one account.

Aurora:

Aurora Painted Canvas - Complete the Aurora Collect-O-Rama

e75dc87c96bb11744cc043dc1337cb38.png

nDreams Stylish T-shirt (M/F) -
Complete the Aurora Collect-O-Rama

94f76e37b5a2da3232844f45f7e68bef.png
c6c48c17d89b42b0c94744d104967b95.png

The 'Ronin Rabbit' Headgear (M/F) - Complete the Aurora Collect-O-Rama

5238f360cf30756fef4f3b8c32fb4bdc.png
d03111af4698062d89a73a07c3900182.png

Flying Doomnut - Complete the Aurora Collect-O-Rama

52f0a7e1e2fbb46e53d4141f020395c2.png