PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

[quote name='Ir0n']Some of you may have seen friends at the Peakvox Ninja space, it "may" not be around after this coming week maintenance, so follow a friend and then save to favs.

You get a free ninja costume upon playing, also a camera that works in the space, at lvl 6 you get a sword. Max lvl is 10 in it's current Beta stage.[/QUOTE]

thats sounds cool, weird i never heard of the space. maybe someone can hook me up with a invite to it :)

[quote name='vic_x51']thats sounds cool, weird i never heard of the space. maybe someone can hook me up with a invite to it :)[/QUOTE]

Message me online.

[quote name='XxSwiftxX']Hey iron can I add you for that peakvox ninja space?[/QUOTE]

I tried to add ironman but was blocked because of privacy settings. Would you mind adding me also? I'm on right now, but not finding anyone who's got all these spaces :) I've got the minis space if anyone wants.

Yes, don't try to add me, just send me a message in that regard and who you are. I am surprised by how many "out of the blue" messages i do get.

Hellmutt - request sent.
Swift and Vic, your profiles don't indicate what your PSN ID is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just started exploring Home and I'm trying to get all the free stuff out there.
If anybody's willing to help me get to these hidden spaces, that would be awesome. My PSN ID is Gramku.

Saw this on the Playstation Home Blog:

Coming soon, Home Hold ‘Em will be updated to “season 2.” With this change come new rewards and more functionality to heighten your fierce card sharking skills. But as season 1 comes to a close, so will this season’s rewards. So get in there now and earn them while you still can. More details to come in near future so stay tuned.

There's no time frame given besides "soon" so if you want these rewards start now.

[quote name='Ren_Echo']Saw this on the Playstation Home Blog:

There's no time frame given besides "soon" so if you want these rewards start now.[/QUOTE]

Fair warning... The rewards for Home poker were pretty poor (IMO), and not worth the time if the rewards are the only reason to play the game.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Fair warning... The rewards for Home poker were pretty poor (IMO), and not worth the time if the rewards are the only reason to play the game.[/QUOTE]

True, the rewards aren't too exciting but I wouldn't mind getting my virtual hands on that cowboy hat.

EU Home added a promotional space for Men In Black III, the MIB Headquarters. Apparently there are a total of seven rewards (different standees), which you can collect by simply entering different rooms in the space. However, I made sure to visit each room, and only collected four of the standees (Jay, Kay, Tiffany, Baby Alien). So I am still missing Boris (supposed to be rewarded for entering the small room off to the left of the lobby), the Worm Guy (supposed to be rewarded for entering the break room for the aliens), and the one-eyed alien thing.

That said, Home's reward system is STILL glitchy, and some rewards are not popping up when they should. For instance, I never got any of the rewards from last week's Resistance Burning Sky event, but when I logged into EU Home yesterday, four of the rewards popped up during the log in time.

YMMV

You will receive the three other mib rewards upon your next log in to home. Same thing happened to me had to quit then restart to have them all pop

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']EU Home added a promotional space for Men In Black III, the MIB Headquarters. Apparently there are a total of seven rewards (different standees), which you can collect by simply entering different rooms in the space. However, I made sure to visit each room, and only collected four of the standees (Jay, Kay, Tiffany, Baby Alien). So I am still missing Boris (supposed to be rewarded for entering the small room off to the left of the lobby), the Worm Guy (supposed to be rewarded for entering the break room for the aliens), and the one-eyed alien thing.

That said, Home's reward system is STILL glitchy, and some rewards are not popping up when they should. For instance, I never got any of the rewards from last week's Resistance Burning Sky event, but when I logged into EU Home yesterday, four of the rewards popped up during the log in time.

YMMV[/QUOTE]

Interesting D. I scoured every corner of MIB in both Agent and Alien outfits. Was able to the get Tiffany, Boris, Jay, Kay, and the Worm Guy right away. Of course, I got the baby alien during another Home session, and then the last one, the one-eyed alien, during another log in into Home. Rewards systems' really touchy these days and totally NOT so immediate (see past comments re: Great Edo of Nippon).

As for the Resistance Burning Sky event, is that still available?

[quote name='goddessbunny42']
As for the Resistance Burning Sky event, is that still available?[/QUOTE]

I don't know. I didn't even know about this event until some off the rewards popped up when I logged in this week. So I checked AZ4 and it said the rewards were from last week, and to get them all you had to do was enter Home Square. I must have visited HS last week, but due to the wonky reward system, I didn't get them until I restarted Home, which wasn't until this week.

You could try entering HS this week, and if they don't pop up, even after restarting Home, then I suppose it was only for a week.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']I don't know. I didn't even know about this event until some off the rewards popped up when I logged in this week. So I checked AZ4 and it said the rewards were from last week, and to get them all you had to do was enter Home Square. I must have visited HS last week, but due to the wonky reward system, I didn't get them until I restarted Home, which wasn't until this week.

You could try entering HS this week, and if they don't pop up, even after restarting Home, then I suppose it was only for a week.[/QUOTE]

Was that EU or NA?

[quote name='hellmutt']Was that EU or NA?[/QUOTE]

EU.

BTW: NA also has the new MIB III Headquarters space (with same standee rewards), but it's a hidden space, so you'll need to join a friend there and save to favorites.

Speaking of hidden spaces, the Peavox Ninja space has been removed from the NA servers.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']

BTW: NA also has the new MIB III Headquarters space (with same standee rewards), but it's a hidden space, so you'll need to join a friend there and save to favorites.[/QUOTE]

NA should be getting the MIB III space next week out in the open for everyone to go to

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']
Speaking of hidden spaces, the Peavox Ninja space has been removed from the NA servers.[/QUOTE]

On the other hand, the three spaces that were removed from the navigator (Gamers Lounge, Ratchet & Clank, and ModnationRacers Backstage Pass) are all still on the NA servers, but you'll need to save them to your favorites.

Looking for something to do tonight?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
AMATERASU YACHT PARTY
1:00-1:45am EST (5/7/12)

I am trying to unlock the seagulls (pelicans?) and need 13 people on the yacht
at once.

One (maybe two!) lucky guests will win a prize from the Gift Machine valuing
128 coins!

I will start inviting people at 12:45am EST as the space tends to take a while
to load and can be a little touchy at times.

Then... if you're still bored...

A Movie After Party ft. "GHOSTBUSTERS"
2am - 4am - At my Hollywood Hills Theatre

Come watch the movie, hang out, chat and maybe win a prize for stopping by
(these are going to be given away after the movie due to the lack of space
for the Gift Machine here!)

I will start inviting people for the movie at 1:45!

I would prefer ages 16+ for both events... however, MATURE youth are welcome!

Add me on PSN: eboinh (with PARTY in the message box) if you're interested!

Thank you to anyone who can help out!

[quote name='SleepyPeepers']Looking for something to do tonight?

AMATERASU YACHT PARTY
1:00-1:45am EST (5/7/12)

I am trying to unlock the seagulls (pelicans?) and need 13 people on the yacht
at once.

One (maybe two!) lucky guests will win a prize from the Gift Machine valuing
128 coins!

I will start inviting people at 12:45am EST as the space tends to take a while
to load and can be a little touchy at times.

Then... if you're still bored...

A Movie After Party ft. "GHOSTBUSTERS"
2am - 4am - At my Hollywood Hills Theatre

Come watch the movie, hang out, chat and maybe win a prize for stopping by
(these are going to be given away after the movie due to the lack of space
for the Gift Machine here!)

I will start inviting people for the movie at 1:45!

I would prefer ages 16+ for both events... however, MATURE youth are welcome!

Add me on PSN: eboinh (with PARTY in the message box) if you're interested!

Thank you to anyone who can help out!

[/QUOTE]

I will do my best to join in the fun tonight.

[quote name='dufftech']The townsman doll reward is now available in the Edo shooting gallery.[/QUOTE]

Got it... thanx for the tip...

[quote name='riku335']hey can anybody help me get to the ninja space i would appreciate it my psn is riku335[/QUOTE]

sorry man... that space is gone...

Hi, anybody have PS Mansion Infinity Pool personal space or PS Mansion, and can invite me for rewards ? thanks in advance ;)

psn: orzelek69_PL

btw (EU)
Check out the new Sorcery story trailer in Cinema Auditorium 3 and receive free his and hers Sorcery t-shirts!

Four new Hats (3xMale 1xFemale) in the Lockwood Gift Machine, the green one (female) is free, the others cost 32 tokens (new alt accounts can gift them at no cost)

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Four new Hats (3xMale 1xFemale) in the Lockwood Gift Machine, the green one (female) is free, the others cost 32 tokens (new alt accounts can gift them at no cost)[/QUOTE]

I created a separate account to do this method of free gifting from the Lockwood machine and the new account had 0 coins when I went in there?

[quote name='XxSwiftxX']I created a separate account to do this method of free gifting from the Lockwood machine and the new account had 0 coins when I went in there?[/QUOTE] I believe you need to purchase the 61 tokens from the store after you purchase the Gift Machine ;)

[quote name='XxSwiftxX']I created a separate account to do this method of free gifting from the Lockwood machine and the new account had 0 coins when I went in there?[/QUOTE]

To get the 61 tokens you need to first download the free gift machine from the Lockwood store. If you are using someone else's Gift Machine or the one in the Lockwood Showcase without having first downloaded the gift machine, then you wont have any tokens.

[quote name='redrumblefish']I believe you need to purchase the 61 tokens from the store after you purchase the Gift Machine ;)[/QUOTE]

Unless they changed something, as of last week, the first time you download the gift machine from the lockwood store, it automatically adds 61 tokens (it used to add 80 tokens - but I think they changed it to prevent people from getting all the 64 token items for free using alt accounts.

Seeing as you can only get one 32 token and 16 token item per alt account, and the value of those tokens is only about a penny per token, for most it's not worth the time and effort to save 32-48 cents per account... but for those that have the time, unless they just changed the policy, you can get every 32 and 16 token items from the gift machines for free (and until last year you could also get all the 64 token items for free).

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']To get the 61 tokens you need to first download the free gift machine from the Lockwood store. If you are using someone else's Gift Machine or the one in the Lockwood Showcase without having first downloaded the gift machine, then you wont have any tokens.

Unless they changed something, as of last week, the first time you download the gift machine from the lockwood store, it automatically adds 61 tokens (it used to add 80 tokens - but I think they changed it to prevent people from getting all the 64 token items for free using alt accounts.

Seeing as you can only get one 32 token and 16 token item per alt account, and the value of those tokens is only about a penny per token, for most it's not worth the time and effort to save 32-48 cents per account... but for those that have the time, unless they just changed the policy, you can get every 32 and 16 token items from the gift machines for free (and until last year you could also get all the 64 token items for free).[/QUOTE]

Thanx for the info..

i'm looking for 3 people who can help me get the ps move outfits on my HK PS Home Account. it should only take like 5-10 min or so. if you can help please shoot me a pm with your HK region PSN name.

thanks! :)

EDIT *ALL SET NOW!* :)

[quote name='redrumblefish']Free MIB suit, watch the MIB trailer at the HUB[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Smokingpistol']Glasses as well ^_^[/QUOTE]

Sweet.... I was "this" close to purchasing the suit.... good thing I waited. Thanks guys! :D

[quote name='SoylentBob']There's a rumor that you have to sit in an egg; you don't.
Just play the game.[/QUOTE]

Huh? To get the stuff u have to sit in egg chair and watch the entire trailer located in the hub. You don't have to play any game. The poster ppl are unlocked at the MIB headquarters

Just standing there, you can see the trailer.
You actually have to play the interactive item (game) to get the reward.
It still works when the seats are full, and your avatar doesn't sit.

There's also a glitch in the new Hot Zone space,
It may not have the contest. Instead of a pile of money and the rules, there is a bonfire. The tally board and prize list are replaced by advertisements.

Re-visiting the space should activate the contest decorations.

bread's done
Back