PS Vita/$300 (Conga Line)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto. I still need two more people too.

I feel like I'm the only one that had Myscore work instantly. Need to remember to cancel tomorrow.
You probably are lol. I had signed up for it after you said you got confirmation instantly and I still have yet to receive credit for it. Oh well, no matter I'll just submit a missing credit request.

Just to make sure, I can cancel that vitamin offer a few days after signing up? I just call the number and tell them I would like to cancel?

Just so everyone knows, I'm still waiting on my GoDaddy offer to be confirmed. I have the reciept from GoDaddy but it hasn't been credited to my account yet.

Maybe I should just do another offer? I've run out of the ones that looked easiest/free.

Just so everyone knows, I'm still waiting on my GoDaddy offer to be confirmed. I have the reciept from GoDaddy but it hasn't been credited to my account yet.

Maybe I should just do another offer? I've run out of the ones that looked easiest/free.
go daddy was instant for me

GoDaddy still hasn't credited for me the Wii Uand MyScore hasn't for the Vita. I submitted a request for GoDaddy. Hopefully they work it out for me soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted this in the Xbone thread, but wanted to mention it here. I cancelled Myscore with no issues. Pancakes, if you're reading this, don't forget to cancel! I think you were planning on doing it today.

I'm also planning on submitting a missing credit request since they never confirmed. Have to wait until Saturday though.

I cancelled Myscore yesterday, easy. It let me open a trouble ticket for missing credit today, even though it hasn't been 7 days. Hopefully that goes through easily as well.

How early is too eaerly on these cancellations. I signed up for myscore on Monday morning?
I'd say 5th day is best time to cancel for credit reports. Other offers vary when to quit.

I guess I'll have to start email,pming people to see whether they are still in as I have quite a few pending offers I'm waiting on.

I'd say 5th day is best time to cancel for credit reports. Other offers vary when to quit.

I guess I'll have to start email,pming people to see whether they are still in as I have quite a few pending offers I'm waiting on.
I've had that with the HDTV thing as well. HOpefully these offers start showing instant credit so we can keep all conga lines moving.

For the people that haven't had their godaddy confirm, did you use a debit card? Conversely, did the instant confirms use a credit card? I noticed I have the transaction pending on my account for godaddy while all the other transactions have gone through.

For the people that haven't had their godaddy confirm, did you use a debit card? Conversely, did the instant confirms use a credit card? I noticed I have the transaction pending on my account for godaddy while all the other transactions have gone through.
I used a debit card, and it did not confirm instantly.

I used a debit card and got instant confirmation

I posted this in the Xbone thread, but wanted to mention it here. I cancelled Myscore with no issues. Pancakes, if you're reading this, don't forget to cancel! I think you were planning on doing it today.

I'm also planning on submitting a missing credit request since they never confirmed. Have to wait until Saturday though.
It let me submit a missing credit request even though I did my offer on Saturday.

My SimplyInk order came today and it was just a pack of photo paper. Very thin, less than 1/4 inch, and they felt the need to ship it in a HUGE box with a ton of stuffing. 

Alright, I'm calling now to cancel myscore, and It says that I got credit for it, @captaintek, so my referral for you should have been good.

Alright, I'm calling now to cancel myscore, and It says that I got credit for it, @captaintek, so my referral for you should have been good.
I have a green check on you, so I think you're all set.

I submitted my missing credit request for Myscore. Have a feeling it's not going to get approved. They ask questions like "Are you still a member of the service?" Which I'm not, since I cancelled after 5 days. Also asked me to paste the email I received as a sign up verification, and all I got from Myscore was a "Welcome - Pro Rewards Benefits" email and a password reset link, so I hope that's good enough.

If I don't get the credit, I'll do another offer I guess.

Well it's been 7 days and 2 of my offers are still pending. Sent out emails to my referrals to file a missing credit report and hopefully it gets resolved quickly.

Anyone know when it is safe to cancel these offers:

Healthsource Multivitamin, Wildlife Explorer kit

I signed up a week ago and they confirmed on day one. Should I wait to receive the packages?

It seems they're very slow with the Missing Credit Requests...hopefully they work that out soon.

Missing Credit Requests

Offer Name

Date

Status

MyScore.com

November 14, 2013

Received

For one lucky person who signs up under Gamerdude will be entered into a random drawing for a $5 amazon gift card and one person who signs up under me will be entered to a $5 Amazon gift card as well!  Lets keep it moving!

Such a short line, too. I tried to advertise on the Blu Ray website forums, but my sig wouldn't update :( But, going to try to get the word out as much as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back