PS Vita/$300 (Conga Line)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Err... I think I may be too late... Should I try to use another email?

Eh. It looks like they may not do anything.... I put in a ticket anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo...how can you be starting this thread. You joined CAG on 11/6/2013. The rules say you have to be a member for 30 days before you post here in referral central. What the heck man?

does it matter? everything is running smooth.
Yeah. It does. You broke the terms and rules on this site. You joined just so you can get refs for your site. Even if you are helping other CAG's you are putting your interests in front of others. What you are doing isn't right.

Yeah. It does. You broke the terms and rules on this site. You joined just so you can get refs for your site. Even if you are helping other CAG's you are putting your interests in front of others. What you are doing isn't right.

lol you must be mad about the ps4 conga right?

i would understand if i just joined the site and started up a conga line and didnt keep up with it after i got my referrals but that's not even the case. I respond to every message/email trying to help everyone but fuck it, if you want to me end it now, i'm cool with that.

Sorta bro. You aren't even allowed to keep this thread running

lol at "sorta bro" get out of here with that bs, you're trying to ruin a successful thread because you're mad you didn't start the ps4 conga first. Hilarious, report me or whatever you plan on doing because it wont be effecting me, it will mess up everyone else who's yet to claim their prize.

Hey Swimmer- I understand the rules and all, but you are complaining about him taking taking advantage of others while you are trying to do the same by shutting him down to promote your own thread. You also self admitted this above.

If the moderators want to shut this thread down, fine, but also keep in mind what people have contributed thus far to this conga line. If there is some way to appease all, that would be great.

Swerve may have just joined but at least he hasn't bailed and is working hard to keep the thread updated alive. That rule was probably imposed to prevent someone from just joining to get referrals and then leaving.

I'm sorry, I know swerve broke the rules. But at this point, are you really going to try to get this thread shut down because you're upset about a conga line that hasn't even started yet? Think of all the people you're screwing over that have a place in this line. Honestly, swerve might be new, and he might have been a little eager to start this thread, but he's doing a decent job at managing it.

I hope at the very least, if swerve isn't allowed to continue to run this, someone else picks it up and keeps the line intact.

swerve23 has done a great job at managing this thread so far, so I would be very disappointed if the admins actually did anything to this thread :whistle2:/ !

thread has been running for 3 days with no problem and he said nothing, but once PS4 was put in the title he all of sudden became sherlock holmes.

if i get banned or whatever, my advice to ya'll is dont join anything of his.

thread has been running for 3 days with no problem and he said nothing, but once PS4 was put in the title he all of sudden became sherlock holmes.

if i get banned or whatever, my advice to ya'll is dont join anything of his.
the thing is your trying to call "dibs" on a new list when you technically weren't supposed to make the thread in the first place, you did, its fine, but until the ps4 site even is made, you don't make a thread or claim it yet.

the thing is your trying to call "dibs" on a new list when you technically weren't supposed to make the thread in the first place, you did, its fine, but until the ps4 site even is made, you don't make a thread or claim it yet.
i understand, seeing the xbox one thread do 2 in 1 i just thought it would make sense since the ps vita and ps4 integrate with remote play.

Nah i respect how he has been able to keep it running. And im not trying to ruin his thread. I just want to make sure he abides by the rules so no CAG's lose anything in the process.

And I'm working with Mykel, so are you saying no one should join any of his friends? I dont understand. Im not against you.

Nah i respect how he has been able to keep it running. And im not trying to ruin his thread. I just want to make sure he abides by the rules so no CAG's lose anything in the process.

stop trying to make it seem like you care about anyone else, you're upset because YOU want to start the PS4 line.

To be honest, NO ONE should have dibs on the ps4 conga line. Whoever makes the thread first is the one who should run it.

Also, swerve has done a great job running this conga line.

Mykel and i have been planning this for a while. So ask him or I
i dont care, you should of just private messaged me and said that instead of trying to be a fake mod and ruin this thread which you already did.

Im still having a PS4 line here, have fun with yours.

Guys! Let's get this wonderful little thread moving! It's been a bit of a slow week, but I'm going to see if my girlfriend can sign up, maybe using a different address and wifi connection.

Oh my goodness, is there really an argument over who started a line first? And we're gonna resort to the old "he broke the rules" tactic? C'mon, we're all getting rewards, some sooner than others. It shouldn't take to long to reach goals if we put more effort into promoting, rather than bickering like kindergarteners. -__- (not that I'm a part of this particular conga, it's just frustrating to read.)

Oh my goodness, is there really an argument over who started a line first? And we're gonna resort to the old "he broke the rules" tactic? C'mon, we're all getting rewards, some sooner than others. It shouldn't take to long to reach goals if we put more effort into promoting, rather than bickering like kindergarteners. -__- (not that I'm a part of this particular conga, it's just frustrating to read.)
Keep in mind that the argument started over a conga that doesn't even exist yet, because there's no referral site for it.

It makes me sad when we fight.

Come on guys, let's keep these conga lines moving. They seem to have all slowed down. Spread the word, put it in your sig, promote on other sites if possible and let's get them moving so we can get as many people their items!

On another note, I still have yet to get credit from MyScore. Seems it'll just be me filling out a missing credit request form.

I did the myscore but quickly cancelled right away, lost a dollar but oh well. It was too complicated of a process at least for me because they wanted me to fax all this info to them and stuff. Said nope just cancel me and did GoDaddy instead iirc.

Btw, where could we possibly advertise this thread? Should we just post in the main video game deals forums? I feel like this and the 3DS one should be exploding because of the low # of referrals.

I did the myscore but quickly cancelled right away, lost a dollar but oh well. It was too complicated of a process at least for me because they wanted me to fax all this info to them and stuff. Said nope just cancel me and did GoDaddy instead iirc.

Btw, where could we possibly advertise this thread? Should we just post in the main video game deals forums? I feel like this and the 3DS one should be exploding because of the low # of referrals.
No, you do not post this in the main deals thread, this goes in the referrals thread which is exactly where it is right now.

Now there should be no longer an argument.  CheapyD pmed knight that you can't have two congos in the same thread so it will  be basically whoever posts it first.  

Now there should be no longer an argument. CheapyD pmed knight that you can't have two congos in the same thread so it will be basically whoever posts it first.
Actually, the ruling was that the same user can't host two congas. That's even more definitively against swerve23 being able to do the PS4 Conga.

Spread the word guys and also it would be great when people receive their gifts/cash it could be posted in the OP to get more people to join.

I'm still waiting for two of my referrals to confirm. Being patient sucks.
I just think the ones that go through fast are the Gamefly and Vitamins one, I made sure I cleared my browsers cookies and made sure to let each webpage of that specific website to load fully. These offers work great. I would like to sign up to more Conga lines here but don't know any more offers to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back