PS Vita/$300 (Conga Line)

Status
Not open for further replies.
correct you have a year to cancel
Alright thanks. I'll most likely be doing that and the Vitamin one for the Wii U line.

I wish I could've signed up for Gamefly as I never used the free month trial, but I can't make another account because of one I made a while ago to buy Far Cry 3 on sale :( Would've been great to use since I've always planned on using the free trial sometime anyway.

Any idea of which one is good to use (not the credit ones) for the Xbox line? I figured it might never get to me but I want to at least help someone on there.

I have not been credited by MyScore either... or GoDaddy. I'm not sure which I did for which, but one was for the Vita and one for the Wii U. Creditscore.com and the vitamins confirmed instantly for me on the Xbox and iPad congas.

http://www.yourfreepsvita.com/index.php?ref=7441601

50x1.jpg

i need 1 more helppp lol  :pray:  :pray: anybody lol

I'm personally not joining anymore in hopes that a PS4 one comes up. I think a lot of us are joining almost all of these, and I don't know about anyone else, but I'm starting to run out of usable offers.

I'm personally not joining anymore in hopes that a PS4 one comes up. I think a lot of us are joining almost all of these, and I don't know about anyone else, but I'm starting to run out of usable offers.
I'm done minus the one I'm saving for the PS4.

I hope no one else makes another one, I don't want to oversaturate this place with these referrals. We seriously need a CAG to get their prize to these threads can start booming again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back