PS Vita/$300 (Conga Line)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I need help completing my offer help if you can i need it done today Serve said it was cool for me to post this so 1st off thanks to him and he can verify my offer

I need 1 more Referral

I will paypal you $4.95 to sign up and do the Healthsource Multivitamin offer.

My link is YourFreePSVita.com - Get a Free Playstation Vita

Pm/message me after you done the offer (make sure you have adblocker off) and i will send you the $4.95 back and you get put on the list for vita/300

help me out if you can... you spend no money

gY2wJaZ.jpg
im ready
17441601.png

Can any1 help me out the offer still stands im still @ 5 and need one more

i will be very thank ful whoever can do it for me

Last edited by a moderator:
hey let me know in the thread if you can help me out any1...i just need one more and i am trying to get it done today...my link is in my reply from earlier ...swerve will put you on the list as well for helping me . 

I will be checking in throughout the night 

I forget who this user was, but I just got confirmation that my offer went through from credit score .com, user7443165, I'll send you a screenshot, Swerve!

I only have one pending offer left out of my 6 referrals. Considering just cancelling the Myscore trial and doing another offer since I don't want to wait it out.

What's the vitamins offer everyone is mentioning?

I forget who this user was, but I just got confirmation that my offer went through from credit score .com, user7443165, I'll send you a screenshot, Swerve!
I think you signed up under me, I saw your confirmation a few hours ago. Mine still has yet to go through though. I'll give it a few more days since I still have 3 more people pending.

I only have one pending offer left out of my 6 referrals. Considering just cancelling the Myscore trial and doing another offer since I don't want to wait it out.

What's the vitamins offer everyone is mentioning?

hey let me know in the thread if you can help me out any1...i just need one more and i am trying to get it done today...my link is in my reply from earlier ...swerve will put you on the list as well for helping me .

I will be checking in throughout the night
you cant just sign up for another offer and get credit for a referral once you been credited once ...thats it and you have to find some1 else to sign up for the 6th just like i am trying to do lol

Anyone who did the MyScore offer...did you ever have to go through this page? I will try again on the weekday, but when I try to call them, it just rings on and on and on...

xm7GsKs.jpg

No I never got that page, I signed up in 2-3 min and was able to see my Credit Score. Also, someone mentioned calling them on week days, its possible their customer service is unavailable on Sunday.

I have enough referrals. Bent I did myscore and it still hasn't credited me for the offer. I was going to do another one so that when my last referral completes their offer, I can submit my order. Also, me not getting credit is holding swerve back as he was my referrer.

So cans I'm eons tell me how the vitamins thing works? Or what other offers have worked for people?

I have enough referrals. Bent I did myscore and it still hasn't credited me for the offer. I was going to do another one so that when my last referral completes their offer, I can submit my order. Also, me not getting credit is holding swerve back as he was my referrer.

So cans I'm eons tell me how the vitamins thing works? Or what other offers have worked for people?
vitamins is instant, just cancel it like any other offer. I havent done that yet but thats what i've heard.

Joined under trollape74. Did the Gamefly offer and it credited instantly. Email sent.

I got my creditreport.com offer confirmed in the last couple hours.  I'll send the screenshot out in a minute.

EDIT: Its confirmed on my free vita page but I haven't received an email yet.

Just got home from work. I got 2 confirmations so far!

I shall be raffling off a $10 Amazon card to one of the 6 people who refer under me as well as something in general for everyone to win.

Just got home from work. I got 2 confirmations so far!
I shall be raffling off a $10 Amazon card to one of the 6 people who refer under me as well as something in general for everyone to win.
how many do you have all together.

swerve can't be online all the time so we need the people on deck to help keep up to date.

NEED HELP.

this guy forgot who he signed under check your page for an email starting with this  jake17181

its either Dillon or Trollape i think?

I think it's available even before you do an offer, under "My Account" Swerve will add your name to the list as soon as he gets a chance.

Anybody who has signed up for this should sign up for the Wii U and especially the Xbox One congas as well. If you haven't already, get on that! That's 3 free systems or a potential $1,130 dollars in your pocket. Do eet!

Okay, I signed up under trollape74.

I did the GoDaddy referral but it didn't credit automatically.

Anyone know how long GoDaddy takes? 

Also, everyone do the Wii-U conga line! It's $350!

Okay, I cancelled the myscore offer thank god. I will be doing the vitamin offer and hopefully get the credit ASAP for dillon. Woo! Will update once I'm credited.

I completed the referral using trollape74's link.

Sorry that I had to send the email 3 times :(

First one didn't have the screenshot, and the second one I attached the wrong screenshot ><

I did the gamefly one.

I hope you have all of the correct info from me now lol

Jake, I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to do the same offer for a different conga, I think that's one of the things they check for when validating your account.

Quick question, does this deal ever "expire?" Like is there a deadline for when they'll pull the plug on this or does this just go on forever

Hey I need help completing my offer help if you can i need it done today Serve said it was cool for me to post this so 1st off thanks to him and he can verify my offer

I need 1 more Referral

I will paypal you $4.95 to sign up and do the Healthsource Multivitamin offer.

My link is YourFreePSVita.com - Get a Free Playstation Vita

Pm/message me after you done the offer (make sure you have adblocker off) and i will send you the $4.95 back and you get put on the list for vita/300

help me out if you can... you spend no money

gY2wJaZ.jpg
im ready
17441601.png
still need 1 more person to sign up under my link

50x1.jpg

Does anyone know how the vitamin offer works I completed it and everything went through so when can I cancel it without losing my progress?

Does anyone know how the vitamin offer works I completed it and everything went through so when can I cancel it without losing my progress?
call and cancel ...do it on the 8th or 9th day

on the 10th they charge you

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back