PS Vita/$300 (Conga Line)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about 'over' referrals too.  Should there be a list of like 2-3 people with the number of current referrals next to their names?

Last edited by a moderator:
It might be a good idea to put in the instructions to make a post with the username of who you intend to sign up under before starting the process. Smaller chance of someone getting extra referrals that way.

Yeah, OP if you could set it up like the wii u and xbox one threads that'd be great for avoiding wasted referrals.
It's my understanding that the referral counter only shows the completed number of referrals and not the ones still waiting to be confirmed though.

It's my understanding that the referral counter only shows the completed number of referrals and not the ones still waiting to be confirmed though.
it still provides a rough estimate of someone's completion though. If someone were to have 4 or 5 confirmed we could go onto the next guys in line until we have confirmation from the head of the conga.

yeah exactly, so there's no way for me to know unless i get a certain amount of emails or the guy with the current referral notifies me.

it still provides a rough estimate of someone's completion though. If someone were to have 4 or 5 confirmed we could go onto the next guys in line until we have confirmation from the head of the conga.
i thought we were just going by how many emails were under our name, not by completed referrals.

I think the conga lines are great ideas, but that the current methods across the threads will result in wasted referrals. OP's can't be on 24/7 monitoring the threads and the current person up may not be online to monitor their number of referrals. My suggestion is to have step one of the instructions be to post the username of who you intend to sign up under and number off. For example the first person about to sign up under myself would post "Shirou 1" and the next person would post "Shirou 2" and so on. That way there will always be an active count in the thread.

Is there a way to create a wiki-post so that people can update who they've used and the 2-3 users who are 'up' can post their numbers in real time?

i thought we were just going by how many emails were under our name, not by completed referrals.
We are but by using the referral widget we can have a rough estimate of how near to completion someone is until that person can confirm.

I think the conga lines are great ideas, but that the current methods across the threads will result in wasted referrals. OP's can't be on 24/7 monitoring the threads and the current person up may not be online to monitor their number of referrals. My suggestion is to have step one of the instructions be to post the username of who you intend to sign up under and number off. For example the first person about to sign up under myself would post "Shirou 1" and the next person would post "Shirou 2" and so on. That way there will always be an active count in the thread.
That would actually be a good idea but that'd probably have to be one of the very first lines and clearly stated in the OP as some people may not completely read it before signing up.

i added this as the first step to do after completing an offer.

Leave a comment in the thread of the CAG member you joined under, the name is in front of the link above

Sorry guys, I just woke up. I did get a few extra referrals. Only one of them is credited though and I'm still waiting for MyCredit confirmation. Anyone know of other cheap offers to use that are working? or the one person who is referred under me, what offer did you use?

Just signed up under captaintek.  Working on completing the offer now and emailing swerve.

Edit- Email sent.

Multivitamins, gamefly and freecreditscore all confirmed instantly for me. Gamefly was free, credit score a $1 and multivitamin was $5

What if on the big list of members names in the first post right after it says whether or not their offer is credited, the person's link (or user name) they used gets put next to it.

Outside of a wikipost (which im not sure if cag got rid of or not), I think this might be the best way for a new person to see how many referrals the 'up' people have.

And thanks for all the hard work Swerve.

And if you can't leave a comment, please let OP know via email. Since I was a new CAG, I couldn't post until yesterday.
I noticed you signed up under me, just curious which offer you used as you and a few others didn't get credit yet? Assuming MyCredit as that seems to have given people issues (including me).

I did Credit Report .com, I'll have to see about the multivitamin one if I don't get it confirmed today.

Also, I already used up Gamefly and Free Credit Report which credited instantly in the other Congas.

i just realized i only got 5 pending/confirmed lol 

2. Pancakesarelove (Offer Confirmed)
3. xFatalFlaw (Waiting On Offer Confirmation)
4. captaintek3304 (Waiting On Offer Confirmation)
5. DillonKC (Offer Confirmed)
6. trollape74 (Offer Confirmed)

are the only ones to sign under my name, so after captain is done i'll put my link for 1 referral.

Alright one more guy signs up under caiptainek3304 then unto the next. I think it'd be a good idea to try and give away some stuff to entice other members to join. I'll be looking through my stuff after work and ideally I wanna give out something in at least each of the conga lines i'm apart of.

Alright one more guy signs up under caiptainek3304 then unto the next. I think it'd be a good idea to try and give away some stuff to entice other members to join. I'll be looking through my stuff after work and ideally I wanna give out something in at least each of the conga lines i'm apart of.
I don't have a lot to give away, and I'm almost done. But whoever signs up under me, I'll pick one of them at random for a Wipeout HD PSN code for PS3.

Ok I'm down with the giveaways.

Next 4 people who sign up following this post will receive a Club Nintendo Code from America's Test Kitchen (3) or Links Crossbow Training (1).

I don't have a lot to give away, and I'm almost done. But whoever signs up under me, I'll pick one of them at random for a Wipeout HD PSN code for PS3.
That's perfectly alright, only if you have stuff to give away. I know I have sealed games and stuff hanging around that I wouldn't mind parting with. More people will probably be willing to join though if they have a shot more stuff.

Actually, since I'm almost done and I don't want it to just be benefiting me and people who helped me, I'll amend my giveaway.

Drawing for Wipeout HD PSN code will be for the first 35 people who signed up after me.

What if you sign up under someone who has more than 6 referrals already? Because you guys said captaintek already has 5/6 I'm thinking what if someone already signed up by now? Should I just sign up for the next person?

I am after Swerve/Captain so I'll give a $15 Amazon gift card to one of the six who sign up under me.

all we need is 1 for captain and 1 for me and its on to Dillon

Hmmm...so if I sign up for this one, it's pretty much with sole intent of helping someone else get it (which I have no problem with). I just think we should all be clear about this  :rofl: .

I'll raffle a $5 Amazon gift card to one of my referrals as soon as all of them become credited.

If I already have a Gamefly account but haven't tried out the 30 day trial yet, could I still get the credit? I can't do the credit scores and I can't make another Gamefly account b/c same address/card.

Hey I need help completing my offer help if you can i need it done today Serve said it was cool for me to post this so 1st off thanks to him and he can verify my offer

I need 1 more Referral

I will paypal you $4.95 to sign up and do the Healthsource Multivitamin offer. 

My link is  YourFreePSVita.com - Get a Free Playstation Vita

Pm/message me after you done the offer (make sure you have adblocker off) and i will send you the $4.95 back and you get put on the list for vita/300

help me out if you can... you spend no money

gY2wJaZ.jpg
im ready
17441601.png

Yay, instant credit! Also completed an offer for kcdillon.

Will send an email, but just to wanted to double check that I won't have to complete any more offers? Thanks!

Okay I'm trying to do an offer for kcdillon, and I tried the myscore offer and signed up and everything but now it won't let me access my information until I confirm my identity. Tried calling the number multiple times and it either doesn't connect or rings forever. I'm now worried because I don't know if I'll be able to cancel in time if their number doesn't work. Is this what the warning on the 1st page was about the site being buggy? Myscore seems like a legit site and I don't want to be scammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back