PS Vita/$300 (Conga Line)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, instant credit! Also completed an offer for kcdillon.

Will send an email, but just to wanted to double check that I won't have to complete any more offers? Thanks!
Which offer did you do?

Okay I'm trying to do an offer for kcdillon, and I tried the myscore offer and signed up and everything but now it won't let me access my information until I confirm my identity. Tried calling the number multiple times and it either doesn't connect or rings forever. I'm now worried because I don't know if I'll be able to cancel in time if their number doesn't work. Is this what the warning on the 1st page was about the site being buggy? Myscore seems like a legit site and I don't want to be scammed.
Could be possible they're closed on weekends. Check to see if it lists hours for their customer service line.

Okay I'm trying to do an offer for kcdillon, and I tried the myscore offer and signed up and everything but now it won't let me access my information until I confirm my identity. Tried calling the number multiple times and it either doesn't connect or rings forever. I'm now worried because I don't know if I'll be able to cancel in time if their number doesn't work. Is this what the warning on the 1st page was about the site being buggy? Myscore seems like a legit site and I don't want to be scammed.
I would not do the myscore report. I set up everything and waited a week and still no credit. I would only do the vitamin or another offer

Which offer did you do?

Could be possible they're closed on weekends. Check to see if it lists hours for their customer service line.
Myscore.com

7 Days a week 8am-12midnight

I would not do the myscore report. I set up everything and waited a week and still no credit. I would only do the vitamin or another offer
So you tried it and were able to cancel? Idk, I'm worried because they're not picking up the phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did the multivitamin offer and got the credit right away. 

Also, there should be no problem if I used the same info for the xbox one and the ps vita offers right?

Myscore.com

7 Days a week 8am-12midnight

So you tried it and were able to cancel? Idk, I'm worried because they're not picking up the phone.
aksn.jpg

yeah i cancelled thursday

I did the multivitamin offer and got the credit right away.

Also, there should be no problem if I used the same info for the xbox one and the ps vita offers right?
its ok to use the same info for different sites butttt if you do the same offer they will ban you and also you cant use 2 different emails on the same site or they will ban you when you try to get the vita/300

its ok to use the same info for different sites butttt if you do the same offer they will ban you and also you cant use 2 different emails on the same site or they will ban you when you try to get the vita/300
Great thanks, I did different offers on each site under the same email (only signed up once for each) so i guess im good.

aksn.jpg

yeah i cancelled thursday

What day did you call them to confirm your identity?

Do they limit IP usage, i.e., if I had my wife complete a referral on the same IP address?
Can I refer someone that is living with me?

Due to the nature of this offer, we must enforce a strict one per household limit.

yeah man cant do that...they will find out its on the site http://yourfreepsvita.com/help.php?ques=44

What day did you call them to confirm your identity?
I didnt have to do that but if you couldnt do it today try in the morning but like i said mine never got credited but yours might

Can I refer someone that is living with me?

Due to the nature of this offer, we must enforce a strict one per household limit.

yeah man cant do that...they will find out its on the site http://yourfreepsvita.com/help.php?ques=44

I didnt have to do that but if you couldnt do it today try in the morning but like i said mine never got credited but yours might
They never made you confirm your identity before accessing your credit info? Weird. We are talking about MyScore.com right? Ugh this is putting so much stress on me right now lol

Once my offers are confirmed 3/6 right now. I will do a amazon credit giveaway for my people who joined my link and one for the next 25 who join the Congo line after my post.

I think I'm getting scammed. Got charged $1 and from what I've researched people have gotten charged at random (not related to this deal) and called the number because they got charged $28.95. Oh well I guess I'll have to call my bank and let them know or keep trying to call the number again later.

I think I'm getting scammed. Got charged $1 and from what I've researched people have gotten charged at random (not related to this deal) and called the number because they got charged $28.95. Oh well I guess I'll have to call my bank and let them know or keep trying to call the number again later.
The $1 could be a temporary hold. A lot of companies that offer free trials do a temp hold on the card for a small amount just to make sure payment info is valid. It should go away. People getting charged $28.95 are most likely those who aren't cancelling in time.

The $1 could be a temporary hold. A lot of companies that offer free trials do a temp hold on the card for a small amount just to make sure payment info is valid. It should go away. People getting charged $28.95 are most likely those who aren't cancelling in time.
I forgot to check, how long is the my score trial?

Don't worry, I vouched that you referred under me. Did you get credit for your offer? Still showing pending on my list for you.
I signed up for the credit report, and it went through, sooo..not sure what the holdup is. Gamefly was instant.

did you email me ya bish?
No, I'll e-mail you.

Once my offers are confirmed 3/6 right now. I will do a amazon credit giveaway for my people who joined my link and one for the next 25 who join the Congo line after my post.
Beggars can't be choosers, but if anyone has a 30 day PS+ floating around (waiting on BF), I'd the chance to win it, lol.

What did you sign up for, the credit report?

I want to sign up for this, but not sure what offer to complete. Not doing the credit score things, already have Gamefly, and I did GoDaddy for the XBOX One conga line. Don't want to do the vitamins because I don't want anything I have to call to cancel...

I want to sign up for this, but not sure what offer to complete. Not doing the credit score things, already have Gamefly, and I did GoDaddy for the XBOX One conga line. Don't want to do the vitamins because I don't want anything I have to call to cancel...
World Winner or one of the slot machine games bingo...the vitamin is the easiest tho but you said you didnt want to call so...lol

I signed up for the credit report, and it went through, sooo..not sure what the holdup is. Gamefly was instant.

No, I'll e-mail you.

Beggars can't be choosers, but if anyone has a 30 day PS+ floating around (waiting on BF), I'd the chance to win it, lol.

What did you sign up for, the credit report?
Not the one with the $1 charge. The one with free checking myscore.com

Apparently people are getting charged every month $1 randomly that have never heard of the site before. At least that's what I'm finding searching the help number myscore.com gave me. It's the same number as a credit report site that apparently is a scam. But myscore.com shows up as a legit site. I'm just so confused right now and want to make sure this is resolved before I do any other offers.

My main problem right now is that I can't access my information on myscore.com to get my credit (if I can get it at all) and it's telling me to call their number 877-834-2830 and when I do nothing gets through. Can someone test the number and see if they get an answer?

I needed to order some ink for my printer anyways, so I did the SimplyInk offer under DillonKC's link. Offer completed instantly. 

2wfiwjo.png

Not the one with the $1 charge. The one with free checking myscore.com

Apparently people are getting charged every month $1 randomly that have never heard of the site before. At least that's what I'm finding searching the help number myscore.com gave me. It's the same number as a credit report site that apparently is a scam. But myscore.com shows up as a legit site. I'm just so confused right now and want to make sure this is resolved before I do any other offers.

My main problem right now is that I can't access my information on myscore.com to get my credit (if I can get it at all) and it's telling me to call their number 877-834-2830 and when I do nothing gets through. Can someone test the number and see if they get an answer?
I was able to cancel from Myscore.com with no problems. Called and they picked up the phone instantly. Took less than five minutes to cancel.

I did the MyScore offer and its telling me to call them at 877-834-2830 but no one is picking up.

yeah but i need 1

dillon has 3 so far
Where does it show if the referral is pending or not? I see that I have 2 that are definitely credited and then 2 more that say they visited offer but do not have a check mark by them saying "Full Credit Obtained"

Thanks

I did the MyScore offer and its telling me to call them at 877-834-2830 but no one is picking up.
Same here. Good luck to both of us and keep updating if you find any details regarding the offer. I'll keep you posted on what I find as well. There's a chance we are getting scammed right now, no confirmation yet though. I will talk to the bank after I try to call MyScore sometime this week.

Where does it show if the referral is pending or not? I see that I have 2 that are definitely credited and then 2 more that say they visited offer but do not have a check mark by them saying "Full Credit Obtained"

Thanks
Sorry, one of those is probably me. I signed up under you, but this whole MyScore.com thing is fuckin me over. I will try to get this resolved sometime during the week, as from what I've looked up, I'm most likely getting scammed. We'll see what happens though.

anyone else sign up for creditreport.com yesterday and not receive confirmation?  My progress page says I still need to complete an offer.  There is no pending information on it.  Is this how it is until you receive confirmation?  My other two conga line offers went through instantly.  Just want to know if I should complete a different offer or wait it out.

anyone else sign up for creditreport.com yesterday and not receive confirmation? My progress page says I still need to complete an offer. There is no pending information on it. Is this how it is until you receive confirmation? My other two conga line offers went through instantly. Just want to know if I should complete a different offer or wait it out.
You can check under the My Account section, and there's an area for Click History. In here, it should show you if your offer is pending.

anyone else sign up for creditreport.com yesterday and not receive confirmation? My progress page says I still need to complete an offer. There is no pending information on it. Is this how it is until you receive confirmation? My other two conga line offers went through instantly. Just want to know if I should complete a different offer or wait it out.
It is pending for me as well.

Cool, thanks. Its showing as pending there.
Did you do another offer? I noticed that your referral confirmed.

MyScore is still pending for me too.
And yeah it seems MyScore is pending for everyone. I wouldn't worry though as we did the offer and if it comes down to it we submit a missing credit form after 7 days. Just be sure to not cancel MyScore until after 4 days (trial is 7).

Same here. Good luck to both of us and keep updating if you find any details regarding the offer. I'll keep you posted on what I find as well. There's a chance we are getting scammed right now, no confirmation yet though. I will talk to the bank after I try to call MyScore sometime this week.

Sorry, one of those is probably me. I signed up under you, but this whole MyScore.com thing is fuckin me over. I will try to get this resolved sometime during the week, as from what I've looked up, I'm most likely getting scammed. We'll see what happens though.
It is no problem. I had the same thing happen with Myscore. I just did the printer ink one instead.

It is no problem. I had the same thing happen with Myscore. I just did the printer ink one instead.
Is there any cancelling with SimplyInk or do you just place an order or $10 and more and that's it? If MyScore doesn't credit by tomorrow that's probably what I'll end up doing.

Is there any cancelling with SimplyInk or do you just place an order or $10 and more and that's it? If MyScore doesn't credit by tomorrow that's probably what I'll end up doing.
Just place an order over $10 and that's it. That's what I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back