PS Vita/$300 (Conga Line)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only need my last referral to go from pending to complete. It used to say "No Offers" but over the last day or two it's changed to "pending Credit"

That has to be good right?

I only need my last referral to go from pending to complete. It used to say "No Offers" but over the last day or two it's changed to "pending Credit"

That has to be good right?
I guess that has to be a good thing.. in the PS4 conga m stuck at six still need two more to credit...I messaged them to do a MCR.

Lol did this guy seriously bail on everyone in here.  What a joke.

Swerve23

Last Active Nov 26 2013 11:16 PM

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like he got his referrals confirmed and bailed on everyone from what I read the last couple of pages.  I would report him to mods so he gets banned.  Someone should copy all the information down from this page and re open a thread so someone can keep this conga going for everyone who is still trying to get in on this.  Lesson learned I guess?  

I would offer to take over, but we're entering our busiest season at work this week (new computers, yay) and I'm juggling my 3 month old. Will someone take mercy on this thread?  :bow:

That's annoying...anyone want to take this over so it keeps going? If someone does, you should also PM a mod so that they close this thread. That way people aren't signing up under here.

I could take over seeing how I already got my referrals done. But I wouldn't be able to update very much during the weekends since I work 12-10 on saturdays and 12-8 on sundays.

I could take over seeing how I already got my referrals done. But I wouldn't be able to update very much during the weekends since I work 12-10 on saturdays and 12-8 on sundays.
wow ur in all the congas (looking at sig) except my gift card one lol...its pretty short still...

wow ur in all the congas (looking at sig) except my gift card one lol...its pretty short still...
oh believe me I would've jumped in but I exhausted all my offers. Did gamefly, godaddy, simply ink, vitamins, slots, and two credit scores. I couldn't find anything else.
I already copied the list from the first page. I'm at the doctor's right now but I'll try to contact a mod once I get onto my laptop. Unless anyone else really wants to take over.

Looks like he got his referrals confirmed and bailed on everyone from what I read the last couple of pages. I would report him to mods so he gets banned. Someone should copy all the information down from this page and re open a thread so someone can keep this conga going for everyone who is still trying to get in on this. Lesson learned I guess?
He didn't get all his referrals confirmed, I'm one of them and still waiting to get credited. I wouldn't mind doing it but I'm not sure how often I'd be able to keep it updated.

He didn't get all his referrals confirmed, I'm one of them and still waiting to get credited. I wouldn't mind doing it but I'm not sure how often I'd be able to keep it updated.
He probably did because now to think if I'm not mistaken I used his link to sign up and I got confirmed instantly...look what number I'm at in line...smh I used the link that was up and if I'm remembering correct it was his name there. I didn't really understand the whole concept of the thread at first.

So I'll be taking over I guess? Should I just start up a new thread or contact a mod first?

Edit: Just PM'd a mod, will wait for his reponse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back