PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Muv Luv Total Eclipse is a side story to the Muv Luv Alternative VN and is completely unrelated to its plot other than being in the same universe as it.

Think of it this way.Total Eclipse is basically the Mobile Suit Gundam 08th MS Team while Mobile Suit Gundam is Muv Luv Alternative. Besides, I wouldn't base my opinion on a bad anime adaptation for a Visual Novel.

Muv Luv Total Eclipse is a side story to the Muv Luv Alternative VN and is completely unrelated to its plot other than being in the same universe as it.

Think of it this way.Total Eclipse is basically the Mobile Suit Gundam 08th MS Team while Mobile Suit Gundam is Muv Luv Alternative. Besides, I wouldn't base my opinion on a bad anime adaptation for a Visual Novel.
Damn you are really trying to get people to back it lol will the collectors edition even be rare??

Damn you are really trying to get people to back it lol will the collectors edition even be rare??
You can see how many people are buying the CE right on the Kickstarter page (500 thus far). Presumably this is only being made for KS supporters (given they are autographing the boxes).

7813f76b1604111d43daa1d499a021eb_original.png

Guess time is running out to make a decision on Muv Luv.. Probably gonna back it to get the physical Vita copies- just dont like the long wait to recieve my copy.. Late 2016 correct?

You can see how many people are buying the CE right on the Kickstarter page (500 thus far). Presumably this is only being made for KS supporters (given they are autographing the boxes).

7813f76b1604111d43daa1d499a021eb_original.png
Just checked some videos on youtube and I thought it was like gundam related story but it seems like a whole lot of fan service

Five minutes left for Jet credit. I'd need to make a new account though; not sure if it'll work.

Well, I guess I can change my mind later. It'll just be a dollar more.

Well, it is "limited Run Games" after all. They did cancel their large orders, and those are the ones going back up Monday, and will be limited to 1 per buyer. I think they had a good amount for a game like this, and it was up almost 2 hours, and that was with no real limited to buyers.

If they had set 2 per customers, it may have lasted most of the day. I don't really think they want to have games sitting around for weeks and months. It's best to go "limited", sale out quick and move on to the next title. I'm actually loving this business model currently, as I'm really happy to get physical games, for otherwise "digital only" titles.

I'm also liking the fact they they actually went back, checked orders, and removed "re-seller" qty's, and will return them to the masses. I also think in the future, they may want to have runs released at different times of day. So let's say they have 1500 copies, do 500 in the am, another 500 in the afternoon, and the last 500 in the evening hours, that way, everyone gets a shot no matter where are what they might be doing.
Yea, they said in the same Neo Gaf thread they would likely sell future games in 2 release "windows" so everyone should have a chance at buying the game in case they can't make the first time, they always have the second time they should be able to plce an order.

I like how they've handled it personally. Being open and communicating directly with their consumers. Not randomly putting the game up without notice, etc...

The first Muv Luv Game is your typical High school story. The second and third Muv Luv Games turn it completely around and into a sci-fi apocalyptic visual novel with some romance. And it's a Visual Novel, so don't expect too much from it in terms of "gameplay"

Degica stated they might / might not sell retail Vita copies of Muv Luv after the Kickstarter. If its true, then Muv Luv will have Limited Print Run, much like what Limited Run Games is doing. And if they do sell leftover copies, it'll be sold for slightly higher, meaning it's cheaper to back it right now than buying later. This is pretty much for any person who collects for the Vita.

Guess time is running out to make a decision on Muv Luv.. Probably gonna back it to get the physical Vita copies- just dont like the long wait to recieve my copy.. Late 2016 correct?
Yep. Fortunately, Japanese Vita version is in the works and is releasing in January. They only have to localize that version, make whatever changes they might have promised for the release in the West (like uncensored gore) and do QA. So it might come out earlier.

Unrelated to the ongoing topic..I've been trying to locate a physical copy of Dragonball Z Battle of Z PsVita for a decent price..it's been $55 or more for a while-Found it on ricedigital in the -Great Deals- section for $34.43.. Just a heads up for anyone that might want a copy

Unrelated to the ongoing topic..I've been trying to locate a physical copy of Dragonball Z Battle of Z PsVita for a decent price..it's been $55 or more for a while-Found it on ricedigital in the -Great Deals- section for $34.43.. Just a heads up for anyone that might want a copy
They have a 10% off anything Halloween coupon code as well for anyone interested - RICEBIG10

Code is good through 11:59pm Sunday UK time.

Thats because there was no physical copy in the US. So you have to buy an import or buy it digital, I bought it when it was on sale for $10 digital on psn maybe a year or more ago. Still haven't finished it, didn't like it.

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered a copy. Not a bad price for the only physical copy available, IMO.

They have a 10% off anything Halloween coupon code as well for anyone interested - RICEBIG10

Code is good through 11:59pm Sunday UK time.
Thank you for the coupon.

Well it appears no single person really bought a bunch of copies of breach and clear it appear most the canceled ones going back up Monday is from a single order.
According to whoever running there Twitter page one order had upward of over 100 copies in it

71 hours until the Muv Luv Kickstarter ends. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/muvluv/muv-luv-a-pretty-sweet-visual-novel-series

$80 gets you a Physical Vita version and a Digital Code for your platform of choice (PC/Vita/Android). You get 3 games on two carts.

The $150 Collector's Edition gets you:

- Physical copy of Muv-Luv and Muv-Luv Alternative [PC or Vita] [Hand-Signed]
- Physical Muv-Luv Master Collection OST
- Physical Kickstarter Special Artbook [now upgraded to 80-page hardcover]
- Digital copies of Muv-Luv/Muv-Luv Alternative [PC]
- Digital copies of Muv-Luv/Muv-Luv Alternative [Vita] /
- Digital Muv-Luv Master Collection OST
- Digital Kickstarter Special Artbook
- Access to Backer Kit
- Digital Official Muv-Luv Codex
- PC copy of Photon Melodies + Photon Flowers [Steam]
- Sumika Figma [if $900,000 stretch goal is met / $40 Value, almost there!]
Edit: The note you see on the $150 tier is them clarifying that that specific tier doesn't also come with a physical PC copy since you're getting the physical Vita Copy and vice versa

If you only care about the Physical Version, you can sell your digital version to recoup some of the cost. They might not be sold after the Kickstarter and if they are (probably leftover stock), it'll be sold for a slightly higher cost.
You talked me into it. I originally only wanted the $80 set, but after realizing there's only going to be 500 or so of the collector's sets running around I might as well go for it while it's available.

Thanks for the heads up! I really hope I can snag one this time... 300 isnt many, but def glad I got a second chance. I bet there's gonna be like a 15-20 min window and the 300 will be gone...

71 hours until the Muv Luv Kickstarter ends. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/muvluv/muv-luv-a-pretty-sweet-visual-novel-series

$80 gets you a Physical Vita version and a Digital Code for your platform of choice (PC/Vita/Android). You get 3 games on two carts.

The $150 Collector's Edition gets you:

- Physical copy of Muv-Luv and Muv-Luv Alternative [PC or Vita] [Hand-Signed]
- Physical Muv-Luv Master Collection OST
- Physical Kickstarter Special Artbook [now upgraded to 80-page hardcover]
- Digital copies of Muv-Luv/Muv-Luv Alternative [PC]
- Digital copies of Muv-Luv/Muv-Luv Alternative [Vita] /
- Digital Muv-Luv Master Collection OST
- Digital Kickstarter Special Artbook
- Access to Backer Kit
- Digital Official Muv-Luv Codex
- PC copy of Photon Melodies + Photon Flowers [Steam]
- Sumika Figma [if $900,000 stretch goal is met / $40 Value, almost there!]
Edit: The note you see on the $150 tier is them clarifying that that specific tier doesn't also come with a physical PC copy since you're getting the physical Vita Copy and vice versa

If you only care about the Physical Version, you can sell your digital version to recoup some of the cost. They might not be sold after the Kickstarter and if they are (probably leftover stock), it'll be sold for a slightly higher cost.
I didn't realize you even got the codes at all with the standard.

According to the Muv Luv FAQ you get to choose PC OR Vita digital codes if you don't grab the CE, not both.

Do we get Digital Vita codes for pledging for the $80 Physical Vita tier?
・We will provide you a choice between digital PC or Vita at the BackerKit survey after Kickstarter.

・When choosing Digital Vita, you have to keep two things in mind:
1. They may release a little late and around a month after Alternative(2nd game) PC's release date.
2. We can only provide the trilogy's code once to a region, so moving to another will prevent you from (re)downloading the game.
I didn't realize you even got the codes at all with the standard.
Read my post carefully. I stated that the $80 pledge gets you the Physical Copy and A Digital Code for your platform of choice. They said Android was an option. But who's going to pick Android? :lol: I didn't say you get multiple codes. I said A code. If you didn't understand, I'm sorry. Maybe I should've put an or.

As for the 150 pledge, I made it clear you get both. Degica was asked if you get both Digital Codes and they said yes. For the record.

Read my post carefully. I stated that the $80 pledge gets you the Physical Copy and A Digital Code for your platform of choice. They said Android was an option. But who's going to pick Android? :lol: I didn't say you get multiple codes. I said A code. If you didn't understand, I'm sorry. Maybe I should've put an or.

As for the 150 pledge, I made it clear you get both. Degica was asked if you get both Digital Codes and they said yes.
Yeah, I had edited the post before you finished replying.

Sweet! My finances balanced out as hoped. Was able to up my backer pledge so as to include "Yuuko's Gift Bag". Was actually still a pretty tough decision between that or just going for the "You BETA Watch Out" tier.

Oh, I do want the codex, but I can't afford the codex. I only just got my second pay check from my new employer. five and a half months (roughly 22 weeks) of being unemployed with only the pitiful amount of money that unemployment finally began handing out after going eleven weeks without a job has put a tremendous hurt on my financial standing that will literally take me at best a year to recover from. Not in debt, thankfully, but my savings went from looking decent to empty during that time.

Oh, I do want the codex, but I can't afford the codex. I only just got my second pay check from my new employer. five and a half months (roughly 22 weeks) of being unemployed with only the pitiful amount of money that unemployment finally began handing out after going eleven weeks without a job has put a tremendous hurt on my financial standing that will literally take me at best a year to recover from. Not in debt, thankfully, but my savings went from looking decent to empty during that time.
I know how that situation feels man. Good luck with the new job and I hope it pans out.

bread's done
Back