PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
The title in the cart is "Last Guardian" Silly Deep Discount.

F7SKrqE.png
hopefully

Cost me $11.73  due to island shipping... 
Will see what happens, thanks to whomever posted

This is funny as well: Publisher: Nintendo Games

On an unrelated note, anyone noticed that Amazon changed their free shipping minimum from $35 to $49? Lame.
I've gotten at least half of the cost of my Prime membership back in digital credit. I buy every single item separately, shipped free and use value shipping to get at least $1 credit for each order.

The 5% off using their Store Credit card helps too.

Watch this be the one time they actually honor one lol.
I tossed in a pre-order for it, though I'm expecting that ship to set sail for fail. Couldn't hurt and since they don't bill until shipment, I'll know if it ships out when I get emailed/texted about that credit card being charged when not present.

I'm pretty sure if Amazon raised their free shipping minimum to $49, it would have been a big deal.
Bloodborne ($49 minimum):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KVR4HEC/ref=s9_simh_hd_bw_b710WTj_p63_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-6&pf_rd_r=1SZGD8XQ5C9DGFP5TJCJ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=2280424662&pf_rd_i=6427831011

Fallout 4 ($49 minimum):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YQ2KCWO/ref=s9_simh_hd_bw_b710WTj_p63_d0_i2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-6&pf_rd_r=1SZGD8XQ5C9DGFP5TJCJ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=2280424662&pf_rd_i=6427831011

Witcher 3 ($49 minimum):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WTI3JPE/ref=s9_simh_hd_bw_b710WTj_p63_d0_i3?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-6&pf_rd_r=1SZGD8XQ5C9DGFP5TJCJ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=2280424662&pf_rd_i=6427831011

All say "Free shipping on orders over $49". Every game I looked at said that.

EDIT: Amazon free shipping info:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=mk_sss_dp_1?ie=UTF8&pop-up=1&nodeId=527692

Order with Free Shipping by Amazon
Orders including $25 or more of eligible books qualify for FREE Shipping. All orders of $49 or more of eligible items across any product category also qualify for FREE Shipping. With free shipping, your order will be delivered 5-8 business days after all of your items are available to ship, including pre-order items.

To place an order online, do the following:
Add at least $25 of books (in which case all other eligible items in the order also ship free), or at least $49 of all other eligible items to your Shopping Cart. Any item with "FREE Shipping" messaging on the product detail page, that is fulfilled and shipped by Amazon, is eligible and contributes to your free shipping order minimum.
Do one of the following:
To place the order using the shopping cart:
Proceed to checkout.
Ship your items to a single U.S. address in one of the 50 states.
Select Group my items into as few shipments as possible as your shipping preference.
Select FREE Shipping as your shipping speed.
To place an order using 1-Click®:
Click Review or edit your 1-Click orders on the 1-Click® confirmation page.
Click Change next to Shipping Speed.
Select FREE Shipping as your shipping speed.
For more information on how to qualify, go to About Free Shipping by Amazon. You can get unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on eligible items with Amazon Prime. No minimum spend is required to qualify.
Looks like they raised FSSS to $49 minimum, to me.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

I don't use Amazon all that much in the first place. I usually wait until I have enough things to buy to reach free shipping. But $50 is absolutely ridiculous.

Yeah Amazon f*** you. I tried to use you less and less with your almost overlord status of stores....yeah now I wont use you very often anymore. The book clause is interesting as I do buy books...but yeah...I'm saving my money and not getting Amazon Prime and not buying a bunch of random crap on there. They just put too much to kick customers who aren't Amazon Prime users. Plus I hate monopolies.

Well, it's not like there's a single Vita owner who's not into anime.

If there was someone who bought it at launch due to the dudebro hype, they've long since sold it.
I'm sure there's plenty, including myself.

So who's ready for SMRPG? Got a Vita copy but kinda want a PS4 one too for sweet bragging rights.

I will open my SMRPG on Vita when I want to play it *gasp*. Supposedly it has a lot of touch control so it will seem right at home on the Vita.

https://twitter.com/VideoGamesPlus_/status/701045296621551616

Gundam Extreme Vs (English Asia Edition) will be stocked by VGP.

Just a reminder to everyone who missed out previously, this is happening again tomorrow,

https://limited-run-games.myshopify.com/

so if you missed out last time, better make sure to get in on it this time because this is the last of it.

Also, buying these copies are so much more rewarding because they were canceled copies from flippers/hoarders. Sentimental value. :D

One last note, if any of you receive your copy before I do, I will burn your house down.

B8Icw6q.gif
I think we should start a wager to see when squarehard will get his copy. I'm putting $5 on Wednesday. oh and another $5 that 15 people on here will get their copy between now and tuesday

I bought my vita at launch and I'm not really into anime. I play jrpgs but I pay no mind to the shows they are based on / spinoff of.

I opened my smrpg the minute I got it. Haven't played it yet. No ragrets

I think we should start a wager to see when squarehard will get his copy. I'm putting $5 on Wednesday. oh and another $5 that 15 people on here will get their copy between now and tuesday
and with that being said I just got my vita copy of SMRPG in the mail today LOL

Amazon and BB changing their shipping rates sucks, but you have to know the USPS changed their rates last month. It used to cost about $6 to ship a 2lb package in the same zone you live in, now it's like $8.

He probably meant a matter of preference.

It's okay backlash, I'm pretty sure you know plenty about anime anyways with all of these gifs in this thread. :D

He probably meant a matter of preference.

It's okay backlash, I'm pretty sure you know plenty about anime anyways with all of these gifs in this thread. :D
This.
The gifs are about all I know.

Typical day this week..
Leave house by 6am, home around 7-8pm bed by 11pm. (Last night I got home at 8:30 and in bed by 9:30, tonight I may get home by 11...)
I have turned the tv on to watch walking dead and the blacklist. Outside of a handful of shows I don't watch tv really at all.
Pretty much since high school, tv has been non existent in my day to day routine.

Well, I just increased my physical Vita collection by fifty percent. Went to a pawn shop and got Resistance: Burning Skies, Ragnarok Odyssey (original), Mind Zero, and a spare copy of P4G for $4.

And now I'm gonna check out the other pawn shop near me. Gotta roll while my luck is hot.

I noticed this too, I went ahead and ordered one, but I'm expecting it to be cancelled.
Last thing I ordered from DD, was the Last Story Limited Edition :wii: . Needless to say, they honored it for 50% off (I think it was around $25-30). Worth it to take a chance. In for one.

Screw it I'll go in on the DD senran thing too. What's the worst that could happen?
They could mix up the order and send you a bunch of Michael Moore documentaries instead.

Well, I just increased my physical Vita collection by fifty percent. Went to a pawn shop and got Resistance: Burning Skies, Ragnarok Odyssey (original), Mind Zero, and a spare copy of P4G for $4.

And now I'm gonna check out the other pawn shop near me. Gotta roll while my luck is hot.
Pawn shops are great for the occasional Vita game find, especially if you have a "Cash America" (a nationwide pawn shop chain). I went in one a couple of weeks ago and they had a bunch of the more common games, with original cases, $4.99 each, only purchased one of them to replace a cart-only copy of a game I already owned.

It's another effort to force people to buy Prime, obviously. Surprised there aren't more articles about this change yet.

EDIT: Found one little blurb about it:

https://www.shoplex.com/Amazon/Amazon-Raises-Free-Shipping-Minimum-To-49_154531.html
The change of FSSS to $49 is a stealth change at the moment, which is why it's not making waves. Oddly enough, I found this article, as well as some others, that back in 2002, FSSS used to be on orders $99 and more, with a test 3-6 month pilot for it to be on orders $49 and more:

http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y02/m06/i19/s03

I guess what's old is new again? That's back in the days of pre-Prime and I remember those days, as I had just started shopping on Amazon in 2001.

If you're a casual shopper of Amazon, this may shake you loose from using them. If you're a regular shopper of Amazon, you likely already have Prime and this turns out to be a non-issue.

Yeah, the ones I'm visiting/visited are Cash America.

I used to check them out about once a week, but I don't do it as often now that I don't have a car anymore.

bread's done
Back