PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just gonna go ahead and assume you're lying, to preserve my own ego.
He plays uncharted, killzone, and mlb on his vita.

1456001104945.jpg

j/k backlash. Different boats for different floats or however the saying goes.

He plays uncharted, killzone, and mlb on his vita.

j/k backlash. Different boats for different floats or however the saying goes.
heyyy listen I actually own all those and I bet you too as well :)
I actually have a good amount of sports and action game on my vita, virtue tennis 4 is great to play in it IMO. I own only 35 vita games and I still don't own P4 :p

-------------

Have any reviews come up for the attack on titan game like if it handles the maneuvers better than the ps3 version/ps4 version?

Decided to just grab a PS4 copy from LRG. I'm not made of money, after all. Glad I was able to get a chance to grab this because I totally missed the first one.

Amazon and BB changing their shipping rates sucks, but you have to know the USPS changed their rates last month. It used to cost about $6 to ship a 2lb package in the same zone you live in, now it's like $8.
Sadly, USPS raises rates just about annually and their quality of service only continues to go down. Retailers raising rates, and options for free is in direct effect to these rate hikes, as I have raised my Ebay shipping rates as well.

What I have to charge for even middle of the road size items is becoming obscene. The postal service is going to drive themselves out of business, as more and more shopping is done online, the rates should be dropping due to the higher volume of customers, but that's not the case. I've already starting using FedEx ground for some of my bigger an heavier items, as their rate is way better than USPS in a lot of cases.

NISA recently had to raise their free shipping option rate, so I'm sure this is a dark future of things to come.

Okay, I'm a little confused. I tried to start my copy of Ragnarok Odyssey that I got today, and it said I can't earn trophies unless I delete all data. I shouldn't have any data for the game. But I booted up the game and went to Load Save, and there were two save files (and the game version is 1.02).

The only thing I can think of is that this is one of the few Vita games that actually saves to the cartridge and not the memory card. Is that the case?

Okay, I'm a little confused. I tried to start my copy of Ragnarok Odyssey that I got today, and it said I can't earn trophies unless I delete all data. I shouldn't have any data for the game. But I booted up the game and went to Load Save, and there were two save files (and the game version is 1.02).

The only thing I can think of is that this is one of the few Vita games that actually saves to the cartridge and not the memory card. Is that the case?
Yeah, I had a game (Shinobido2) do that yesterday. What I found that worked for me was holding the icon to bring up the arrange icon mode, tapping the "..." on the side of the icon to bring up a menu that has an option to delete the icon, and then deleting it. Apparently that wipes the saves keeping trophies from being earned. In other news, the entire save system on the Vita is shit.

I hope that helps.

So I'm really tempted to pre-order Senran Kagura from DD but those reviews are pretty sketchball. Which is better for a pre-order should I use my CC or Paypal? I'm assuming it won't work out anyway but might as well try.

So I'm really tempted to pre-order Senran Kagura from DD but those reviews are pretty sketchball. Which is better for a pre-order should I use my CC or Paypal? I'm assuming it won't work out anyway but might as well try.
Paypal.

When checking out it states "Last Guardian PS Vita" lolol

Paypal.

When checking out it states "Last Guardian PS Vita" lolol
Yeah I noticed that lol. I wasn't sure if since we still don't have a definitive release date if Paypal was actually secure. Paypal only provides buyer protection for something like 40 days isn't it?

Yeah I noticed that lol. I wasn't sure if since we still don't have a definitive release date if Paypal was actually secure. Paypal only provides buyer protection for something like 40 days isn't it?
my logic is this: at least what dd gets from this paypal transaction is only my address instead of my whole CC number and information, it will reduce the risk substantially. And paypal will not tolerate BS if dd is going to do something like that.

Yeah, used games have that problem, Sony's "solution".

About the DD thing...is it possible that they'll charge me full price once they discover the mistake? Can they do that since I technically only agreed to a transaction of like $8? Wouldn't they just cancel it instead?

About the DD thing...is it possible that they'll charge me full price once they discover the mistake? Can they do that since I technically only agreed to a transaction of like $8?
Robert's Anime Corner would say "yes", but the answer for the rest of reality is no. "I ordered this for $8 and they charged me $50" is a pretty open and shut case.

About the DD thing...is it possible that they'll charge me full price once they discover the mistake? Can they do that since I technically only agreed to a transaction of like $8? Wouldn't they just cancel it instead?
They can't do it without your authorization, so they'd have to call or send you an email to confirm for the price increase, or just cancel the orders, which pretty much the latter is always done first because, well, nobody ain't got time for that!

Robert's Anime Corner would say "yes", but the answer for the rest of reality is no. "I ordered this for $8 and they charged me $50" is a pretty open and shut case.
RACs is an exception, because Robert is an asshole.

I'm pretty sure if Amazon raised their free shipping minimum to $49, it would have been a big deal.
On an unrelated note, anyone noticed that Amazon changed their free shipping minimum from $35 to $49? Lame.
They are rolling it out to test areas currently but you can bet by next year it will be for everyone barring people get too annoyed and start dropping amazon similar to netflix a few years back. The trick to them succeeding is rolling it out as quietly as possible slowly. By the time most sheeple notice it will be to late.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

I don't use Amazon all that much in the first place. I usually wait until I have enough things to buy to reach free shipping. But $50 is absolutely ridiculous.
I just bite the bullet since 4$ for shipping isn't terrible when I'm typically saving more than that anyway. But yeah I loved back when it was 25$. 50$ Is incredibly stupid and agreed its definitely their incentive to get prime along with preorders and randomly locking stuff to prime only.

bread's done
Back