PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
I like visual novels as reading and enjoy said characters and such. They are great to wind down the day with since I love reading before I sleep so it fills that niche. Also the graphics are usually pretty good along with the music, so it's fun to see what happens. The gameplay is generally not there, but they have their niche and I gladly support them.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NCkgLOUyng[/media]

Coming by the end of 2016, physically and digitally. It's a Visual Novel, like Steins;Gate.
Great, a VN based on an arguably horrible anime series. Yes, I watched the series, was one of those I had to force myself to finish watching just because it was pretty bad. Psycho Pass is set in a dystopian future where everyone is thoroughly brainwashed into believing that there is absolutely nothing wrong with society, and if you begin to question the way things are the "big brother" motherbrain-type computer which monitors and governs Japan will either have you executed by the police or jailed in solitary confinement for the remainder of your life. It's a very depressing series.

I'm loving Digimon Cyber Sleuth and I'm only on chapter 5. Really hoping this is the beginning of more Digimon games getting localized...

Developer of Axiom Verge posted video of what he says is an Alpha build of the game on vita a few hours ago. Can't post links yet, so I can only tell you to search "Axiom Verge Vita ALPHA" or go to Thomas Happ's youtube page.

While I've been going to this site for a while, this is my first post ever. Sorry there is any etiquette I missed/skipped, or if this appropriate for this topic.EDIT: Actually it's not, but I don't even remember the other post

Great, a VN based on an arguably horrible anime series. Yes, I watched the series, was one of those I had to force myself to finish watching just because it was pretty bad. Psycho Pass is set in a dystopian future where everyone is thoroughly brainwashed into believing that there is absolutely nothing wrong with society, and if you begin to question the way things are the "big brother" motherbrain-type computer which monitors and governs Japan will either have you executed by the police or jailed in solitary confinement for the remainder of your life. It's a very depressing series.
nope Psycho Pass has generally favorable reviews.

Developer of Axiom Verge posted video of what he says is an Alpha build of the game on vita a few hours ago. Can't post links yet, so I can only tell you to search "Axiom Verge Vita ALPHA" or go to Thomas Happ's youtube page.

While I've been going to this site for a while, this is my first post ever. Sorry there is any etiquette I missed/skipped, or if this appropriate for this topic.EDIT: Actually it's not, but I don't even remember the other post
Here's the post, and the video is included, ENJOY!

http://www.axiomverge.com/blog/vita-status-update

okay, so I have the choice of one of these two games for a present.  Which one would you all choose?

Uncharted Golden Abyss

Ys:Memories of Celceta

okay, so I have the choice of one of these two games for a present. Which one would you all choose?

Uncharted Golden Abyss

It depends--if you prefer linear action-shooters, go with Uncharted. If you're in the mood for a good action-RPG, go with Ys.

Personally, I'd pick Ys.

okay, so I have the choice of one of these two games for a present. Which one would you all choose?

Uncharted Golden Abyss

Ys. Uncharted is kind of a low budget title. I've only played the demo but it forces motion controls and naughty dog didn't even develop the game.

I've played Ys and it was entertaining throughout. constant action. Story isn't great but that is the case for all Ys games

I know we have gotten over the anime club discussions, but I just gotta say, I just joined an anime club in my school recently and while the people might be a bit eccentric and over the top, they are actually really nice. I mean, call them otakus or weeaboos or whatever, but it's just nice to talk about stuff with people who have similar interests. You know, like... friends and stuff... keeps me from being like Lonely Heart, Noire.

I know we have gotten over the anime club discussions, but I just gotta say, I just joined an anime club in my school recently and while the people might be a bit eccentric and over the top, they are actually really nice. I mean, call them otakus or weeaboos or whatever, but it's just nice to talk about stuff with people who have similar interests. You know, like... friends and stuff... keeps me from being like Lonely Heart, Noire.
I don't understand any of these concepts you mentioned.

#diealone

Saw today that Ricedigital has God Eater Resurrection & God Eater 2 Rage Burst for the PsVita up for pre-order.. Guess Gamestop or Amazon will have it up eventually since it was announced for North America physical retail release if I remember correctly..?

Where's the gif, I'm disappoint :nottalking:
tumblr_nghrkp4Nnb1t33d6lo1_500.gif

That was good to read. Thanks for the link. Hopefully they have a sale sometime around launch of the Vita version.
After almost a year delay, they damn well better. I was already to get it last year, and it wasn't until one day before it released, did I find out the Vita version wasn't coming, I was so pissed! LOL

You forgot the part about how all the serial killers are able to constantly avoid detection.

whoknows, maybe they just hate Toki and Towa like everyone else. Change your avatar and your attitude towards Time and Eternity and this may not happen again in the future. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

My order is still there by the way.

Wish I had picked up a copy of Atelier for the Vita. :(

I've been playing Digimon and its so much fun.

Hoping for a Vita sale tomorrow on PSN.

I had bought a vita game through Rakuten but then found out there was a lot of Fraud in the past.

Any concerns from CAGs?  I used Visa checkout, will that keep my info secure ?   My credit card info still showed up on Rakuten  after I logged into visa checkout on the confirmation page.

bread's done
Back