PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you guys sure about that? Everything I'm saying is directly quoted from Sony themselves.

Have you swapped memory cards *after* February 29th, and still been able to play PS Mobile games?

Edit: I don't think adding files through Content Manager is the same thing. That wouldn't deactivate the system the way that switching memory cards would, where the system has to reboot or whatever it calls it when you first start it up.

Well I'll take your word for it; I'm not gonna try if there's any chance at all I'll lose my games.

What happens when you try to open a PSM game after you swap cards?

I swapped Vita memory cards and my PSM games work. I only have a few but never had an issue. Yes I did this after Feb. 29.

I've been following this thread a long time, and even post now and then in here.  I do remember some news about a US physical release of Gal Gun.   Does anyone have an update on that? 

I've been following this thread a long time, and even post now and then in here. I do remember some news about a US physical release of Gal Gun. Does anyone have an update on that?
Good question. I believe it is being published by the same folks that did Steins;Gate. Rice Digital sold the NA version (And a collector's edition) before Amazon did.

As of right now, I don't think there's been any word on when it the NA version is coming, if it will be physical, and who is selling it. Rice Digital is taking pre-orders for the ESRB rated version so there WILL be a physical edition, I just don't know if it will be coming to the US as well. If you want the collector's edition I believe Rice Digital will be the only ones to carry it with the ESRB rated game.

Might as well wait for Rice Digital to clearance them out for $20 like they recently did with Steins;Gate.

Probably going to be Amazon Exclusive if it actually comes to US stores.

Got my aqua blue vita slim yesterday. This has got to be the sexiest looking system on the planet. Anyway, looking for a good deal on a memory card. I'm wanting a 32gb or a 64gb. The prices are outrageous. Any tips?

Quarter 1 2016 has come and gone, still no additional information if the English patch for Airship Q (Asia version only) has gone live, or not.

http://www.play-asia.com/airship-q-japanese/13/709a91

This version of the game seems to run a higher price, because when the game officially comes out in the US and EU it'll be digital :no: only.
I read somewhere that the JPN version was going to get an Eng Patch too. Wish I remembered where I saw that.

Quarter 1 2016 has come and gone, still no additional information if the English patch for Airship Q (Asia version only) has gone live, or not.

http://www.play-asia.com/airship-q-japanese/13/709a91

This version of the game seems to run a higher price, because when the game officially comes out in the US and EU it'll be digital :no: only.
Buy it from amazon website under $15 shipped

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B014IGIHAG/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Play-asia always High Jack Vita games.
I bought the Amazon one a while back and it was the Japanese region version (with the front ant spine title art in kanji). I kind of like the Asian region one on Play-Asia since it has the title in English (at least in the stock cover image anyway). Has anyone here purchased that Play-Asia listing and can confirm that it has the English cover art?

I bought the Amazon one a while back and it was the Japanese region version (with the front ant spine title art in kanji). I kind of like the Asian region one on Play-Asia since it has the title in English (at least in the stock cover image anyway). Has anyone here purchased that Play-Asia listing and can confirm that it has the English cover art?
Yes, the one I purchased from Play-Asia did indeed come with the English Cover art.

I'll pop in the game today to see if there is a patch. A few weeks ago there still wasn't. I haven't played the game yet because I want to play it in English.

Not a vita game, but going to support the community... Anyone want a code for Rain on psn? Pretty sure it is still good, no promises though. PM if so.

Is this pronounced WHY-foo, WAY-foo or other?
Putting the "why" in waifu. Yoookaay.

Speaking of that, WHY do people think I'm a weeb if I play Hatsune Miku games? I mean some of the songs just clicked with me. That's all I swear! Don't tell me I'm the only one that plays it just for the music...right?

And now everyone's looking at me like

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:20813]

People think I'm a weeb all the time, but I'm a middle-age, married, Asian American. Like I give two shts what people on the train thinks of when they see me playing various Japanese games on my Vita.
Probably some other words pop into mind if they see you playing Senran Kagura Estival Versus O:)

Oh man, so I've misunderstood the term this whole time?  I thought it was an offensive term used rhetorically towards annoying people that think everything Japanese is the greatest, and have no interest in domestic culture or entertainment.

Boy was I wrong.  And the nine minute video about how much the word doesn't bother that guy was quite informative!

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YYYwhSILL4[/media]
This is the second massive rant about "Weeaboo" I've seen in as many days. Is that a thing now? This has completely passed me by. "The W-Word"? Oh come on. It's not an insult. It's not even a real word, it's something 4chan invented. You can't be offended by 4chan, that means they win. I've never even heard the word used unironically. I didn't even think was insulting in the first place. Maybe I'm just too "Oldtaku" to notice.

I contacted the official Facebook account of Airship Q a month or so ago and was told both the Asian and Japanese versions will get the patch.
Thanks for the clarification. I rather buy the JPN version on Amazon for about $15 with Free Shipping. Way cheaper than the one on Play-Asia.

This is the second massive rant about "Weeaboo" I've seen in as many days. Is that a thing now? This has completely passed me by. "The W-Word"? Oh come on. It's not an insult. It's not even a real word, it's something 4chan invented. You can't be offended by 4chan, that means they win. I've never even heard the word used unironically. I didn't even think was insulting in the first place. Maybe I'm just too "Oldtaku" to notice.
Yes. Too "Oldtaku".

All about FilthyFrank and the "Weaboo Song"

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFQQALduhzA[/media]

Since there's no PSP thread I'm not sure if it was mentioned but Video Game Plus from the land of frozen beavers is doing an exclusive reprint of some Atlus RPGS.  Their site is terrible to browse but I've seen Persona 1/2/3, Hexyz, Riviera, Class of Heroes, Crimson Gem Saga, and Growlanser.  Believe they're all in stock May 2nd and until April 30th you get free worldwide shipping for $40 CAD or more.

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/retro-psp-c-54_380.html

They're also doing some 3DS rarities: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/341116-cheap-3ds-games-20-its-back/?p=13301661

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/hexyz-force-psp-p-16723.html

This has got to be a freakin' joke. I know what it is. This is revenge for America always making fun of Canada. They get the last laugh with this. Okay fine. Sorry Canada. I'll stop making fun of your loser mounties and the stupid way you talk. I'll even stop calling Canada America's hat. Now please, give us our $20 PSP reprints. Okay?
Considering new on Amazon for that is $125+ it goes back to that these aren't cheap but they're cheap thing.

dont know if its been posted, but checking brickseek and looking at my nearby stores, walmart has the 16g memory cards for 10$  :hot:  :hot:  :hot: 

i went to one store i frequent and grabbed 2 of them.  they had 2-4 more, and the store i usually visit says they have some, but they werent out on the floor.

ill keep people posted.

if anyone is interested, id be willing to sell them. just PM me with offers, also open to trades.

dont know if its been posted, but checking brickseek and looking at my nearby stores, walmart has the 16g memory cards for 10$ :hot: :hot: :hot:

i went to one store i frequent and grabbed 2 of them. they had 2-4 more, and the store i usually visit says they have some, but they werent out on the floor.

ill keep people posted.

if anyone is interested, id be willing to sell them. just PM me with offers, also open to trades.
I'd be interested in a few of those memory cards. Please CML if anything interests you. It's in my SIG.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back