PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Insignia™ - Power Kit for PS Vita and PSP - Multi is $4.99
It's available for free shipping. Or instore pick up (depends on store stock).

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-power-kit-for-ps-vita-and-psp-multi/3622056.p?skuId=3622056&loc=0&ref=8575135&acampID=d80a5e58b09b11e6ab3b821890c56faa0INT&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050009

Also I saw on gamestop's website Odin Sphere Leifthrasir is $29.99 new and $27.99 preowned. (Not sure when the price dropped. It was $39.99 new and $34.99 preowned)

https://m.gamestop.com/product/ps-vita/games/odin-sphere-leifthrasir/126985

Also it's $29.99 on amazon too.

https://www.amazon.com/Odin-Sphere-Leifthrasir-PlayStation-Vita-Standard/dp/B0186D1TYS/ref=sr_1_1_twi_gam_4?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1479811289&sr=1-1&keywords=odin+sphere+leifthrasir

(Not sure if these were mentioned before. But here it is just in case.)

Ahhh I was waiting for Best Buys B2G1 free deal to pick up Legend of Heroes Cold Steel 2, but now it is out of stock online. I hope they get more stock :/

Seems Altelier Firis is coming to the Vita in Europe, so I assume we are due for a US announcement today.  I hope the Vita version will have a physical release as well.  Even if its a LE from NISA.

I saw that, looks like an interesting game. No mention of a physical release though, hope it gets one.
Same here, saw this awhile ago, and it looks good. Right now I'm just hoping it doesn't get cancelled for the Vita, but a physical version would be sweet as well.

I think if the guys making it know their market, they should offer a physical version, even if it's limited to some place like LRG, as that would almost guarantee 4000-6000 copies across both platforms, if the games good or not.

But I guess time will tell.

I'll probably get in on Sharin no Kuni much later on.

It still sort of sounds like they haven't actually even started the process for the Vita version at all, or even considered as a realistic possibility, which is surprising especially since this is already the second go around.

Since there's still about a year before the game will actually comes out, still just going to hold off until it gets a bit closer to the closing date and get into the backerkit from there.

If it does get to that point though, and it looks feasible, I'll probably be doing the LE tier anyways since this is something I'd want. :D

I'm trying really hard to resist buying Digimon Story since it is not yet below $9.99.

But the finger itches to click the mouse left button.

I'll wait for the stretch goals. I like how they emphasize how Kickstarter backers will receive the adult patch free....they should just make that their main version and port over the console versions sans adult stuff to Vita later. Course they have to be on Steam and Steam is like oh man 2 people having an adult relationship...get that junk out of there!

Why do I even buy things? I still haven't touched Cyber Sleuth after paying $16 for it two months ago. :wall:
Yeah, I do the same things on a regular basis, especially when good flash sales happen.

It is Cheap Ass Gamers after all, and not Smart Ass Gamers, if it was, I'm sure we would be making better purchase decisions. :dunce:

Didn't want to wait until the flash sale this weekend before using that code? .....I know I am soul-less
I want a rush of clicking to help me get through a busy work day.

I don't think the same game will go lower this weekend. This way I can restrain myself not to buy anything on the maybe Flashsale. Especially on the PS4, I have maybe two hours a week on the PS4 and I have Watchdogs 2 now and FFXV incoming.

Why do I even buy things? I still haven't touched Cyber Sleuth after paying $16 for it two months ago. :wall:
I'm sure all CAGS have backlogs but it looks like you've gotten around to "touching" plenty more games than I have. 198 platinums? Holy shit I think you have more than anyone else I've come across.

This looks like a cool game coming out next year. It is called Heart Forth Alicia

http://www.iplaypsvita.com/2016/11/21/heart-forth-alicia-coming-to-ps-vita-ps4-in-2017/
I saw that, looks like an interesting game. No mention of a physical release though, hope it gets one.
I backed this back in May of 2014...

Yeah, I do the same things on a regular basis, especially when good flash sales happen.

It is Cheap Ass Gamers after all, and not Smart Ass Gamers, if it was, I'm sure we would be making better purchase decisions. :dunce:
There's plenty of Smart Asses though.

The Vita sale is hilarious - thats the best they could come up with? ROFL
I know right, if they didnt want to discount the Vita library then why not have another huge $.99 on their PS1 games like they did awhile back. Right now I dont bother with any Vita sales unless its under $10.

Goodbye my Two OLED Vitas.

Gonna trade them in to amazon :(

No point in keeping them since I have the 2000 now and the TIV for First Edition Bundles was $12x.xx the other day when I locked them in (per console)

Goodbye my Two OLED Vitas.

Gonna trade them in to amazon :(

No point in keeping them since I have the 2000 now and the TIV for First Edition Bundles was $12x.xx the other day when I locked them in (per console)
How much is Amazon paying? You might want to consider trading it into Gamestop with their 50% extra promo that they are running now.

​Edit: NM, I see you put the value in the post.

How much is Amazon paying? You might want to consider trading it into Gamestop with their 50% extra promo that they are running now.
Not a fan of GS credit

They are offering $12x.xx per console (or were when I locked it in)...though one is unfortunately without a barcode/UPC since I ripped it off lol

Stranger of sword city is hitting the $20 mark, but now the LE is $40 on eBay. Can anyone speak to if the extras are worth the premium?
I would say yes, the art book is very large (soft cover) and beautiful. The other stuff, CD and poster is standard LE stuff, but the art book really stood out for me.

Edit: just looked at the art book again, some really sexy pictures, main character in a bra, side boob, etc. That'll get ya to buy it.

bread's done
Back