PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply but I don't really like fighting games.
It's not a fighting game. It's a gambling / volleyball / relationship building game. You play mini games to earn money. You use the money to buy presents to give to the other characters. Hard to explain, so watch a let's play video. It's definitely not a fighting game though.

Also, it's not a great game. Only get it if you're a completionist.

It's not a fighting game. It's a gambling / volleyball / relationship building game. You play mini games to earn money. You use the money to buy presents to give to the other characters. Hard to explain, so watch a let's play video. It's definitely not a fighting game though.

Ah thanks for that. I forgot that they made a volleyball game back on the 360 which I loved. Is that the sale price of the game? Cause although it is a limited edition version, it is still expensive :/

Gonna do some research on ebay to see what they go for on there and other random sites....

Edit: I bought a new regular version one on ebay for $40. I am married, I can't have a mouse pad made of tits.

It has titties though. That alone makes it a great game.

tumblr_mkede4tcjH1rympgqo1_250.gif

I'd still go for it. It's a kitschy little device, but it's pretty neat to own, especially with the flash sale that's happening right now on the PlayStation store.
I already have one though. I can't update it because HENkaku, and I only wanted to get this cheap one because most new releases require a system update.

Ah thanks for that. I forgot that they made a volleyball game back on the 360 which I loved. Is that the sale price of the game? Cause although it is a limited edition version, it is still expensive :/

Gonna do some research on ebay to see what they go for on there and other random sites....

Edit: I bought a new regular version one on ebay for $40. I am married, I can't have a mouse pad made of tits.
you and me both lol [emoji31] [emoji24]

I have one of those mouse pads where the ass cheeks of the anime girl are the wrist support, and my wife loved it. She thought I should have gotten the boob one instead though. LOL

Last collectors edition I had with a boobpad my wife just looked at it and went "Uh.. it has boobs." then laughed and walked away.

Ys: Memories of Celceta is on sale for $12 on PSN. According psprices.com this is the lowest it has been. It was steady at $30 before dropping to $20 in Jan 2015. 

This game sure took its sweet time to drop in price. Unfortunately I could never find a complete copy in GS.

If you like JRPGs you will probably enjoy it. I haven't played much of it myself but the reviews have been pretty solid.
Thanks! lol. I purchased it with your recommendation... is that game even any good?
Were you asking about octomania or trails of cold steel? My first response was about the vita game. Octomania is kind of a weird puzzle game from Atlus for the wii. I have enjoyed the time I spend with it. It's very Japanese and has a lot of anime characters

Not too much, their website is god awful but if you go to advance search you search by a price range. You can type is a system and see what comes up in the 0-$3.00 range.

This is an interesting option. http://www.bullmoose.com/p/1444272/wii-octomania

Not sure what happens if they can't find the item
How much was this? I missed it.

Trails of Cold Steel Lionheart Edition is $28.97 at Bullmoose.com. It's a legit site. I have purchased from them previously.

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/21279242/playstation-vita-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-lionheart-edition
Why is the PS3 version worth so much more? Usually it's the Vita one that has a premium.

Were you asking about octomania or trails of cold steel? My first response was about the vita game. Octomania is kind of a weird puzzle game from Atlus for the wii. I have enjoyed the time I spend with it. It's very Japanese and has a lot of anime characters
I was asking about Octomania :) Thanks for the recommendation. now I need to find a cheap copy of the sequal to Trails of Cold steel

I posted this comparison in the Limited Run Games thread, thought I'd share it here too. Got my Asia version of Soldner X2 for the Vita a few days ago, the cover artwork is fantastic! Here are two comparison pics showing front and back covers of the Asia version (left) and U.S. LRG version (right):

pk0jwWb.jpg

4XVSOxh.jpg

One left now
Bullmoose is sold out but gamestop now has Trails of Cold Steel Lionheart on sale ($29.99) for about the same price as bullmoose had yesterday

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/games/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-lionheart-edition/125480

Available for shipping at the moment. There were no new copies near me. If you get lucky, maybe you can find it pre-owned for even less. I don't believe GS has converted this one from new to preowned yet.

The second game in the series is also discounted at gamestop

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/games/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-2/129175

Sweet picked up the sequel online.  Just from what I remember if there is no handling costs then a new item is likely sealed.  If they place a 4.99 handling costs that means it's coming from a store and could be gutted?  Correct?

Bullmoose is sold out but gamestop now has Trails of Cold Steel Lionheart on sale ($29.99) for about the same price as bullmoose had yesterday

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/games/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-lionheart-edition/125480

Available for shipping at the moment. There were no new copies near me. If you get lucky, maybe you can find it pre-owned for even less. I don't believe GS has converted this one from new to preowned yet.

The second game in the series is also discounted at gamestop

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/games/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-2/129175
I bought a vita copy from gamestop. They had gutted it unfortunately. They only received 2 copies in that store and sold the 1st copy.

I bought a vita copy from gamestop. They had gutted it unfortunately. They only received 2 copies in that store and sold the 1st copy.
I got my copy awhile ago from GS, and my local store is pretty good on not gutting things. I honestly think they don't care one way or another, but the store is normally busy, so I think they just don't bother as they don't have the time. But the manager is pretty cool, so she may have something to do with it, but I can't say for sure.

When I bought mine, it was the last one, and they actually had to look for it, as it wasn't where it should have been, so that may have been a factor in it not being gutted, as they didn't know it was there. I also bought Bayonetta 2 when it was on sale, after it was out of print and hard to find, and I just knew it was going to be gutted, as it was their last copy(I planned to play it, so not a big deal), but it was fully sealed, I was shocked.

bread's done
Back