PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm going to try this...
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/295450-20-ps-vita-pull-n-go-folio-gamestop-amz-matched-wfsss/

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/accessories/ps-vita-pull-n-go-folio/98484?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=FKSJxY2VJAk-6L3AQhcOEapZMk0PBWRA4w

I read on another forum that this will work with trigger grips if you just set the PSP down in the folio. You can't fit it in the actual mini case that is in the bundle. It looks pretty high quality.

FYI, for the pull N Go folio, the inside vita case does not have the grooves anymore to hold the thimb sticks in place as the video suggests in the post u refer to. Thats the only reason I bought that two days ago. Not completely disappointed but a little.

I found Fifa Soccer for $9.99 at Best Buy. It was in the normal shelf, but marked clearance. GCU made it $7.99. Can't beat a new game at that price.

anyone know if you purchase the vita version....does it entitle you to the PS3 version too, via cross buy?
Unfortunately, it does NOT.

However, if you get the PS3 version, it will give you a downloadable cross-buy version for your Vita.

FWIW, Amazon has the PS3/Vita cross-buy version for $15 right now...or the Vita physical version for $10 to match Gamestop.

Even though I haven't even put it in the system yet I'm actually glad I bought this over the summer from AWD for just over $20. Haven't seen it that cheap (even used) in a while.
Same, got it from AWD for $21.
When it was free on PS+, I didn't have access to my Vita and could not for the love of god "buy" it on the web store, one of my biggest CAG fails.

Same, got it from AWD for $21.
When it was free on PS+, I didn't have access to my Vita and could not for the love of god "buy" it on the web store, one of my biggest CAG fails.
Yeah, I regret not having PS+ from the start of the free games but I also didn't have anything Sony until this year.

My BestBuy had Mortal Kombat Vita for $9. They had a stack of them. This must be a recent price change because a few weeks ago they were full price. YMMV of course. Website shows 15.99. North Olmsted,OH.

Do you have to play the other Personas to understand what is going on?

Persona 4 is much better than 3!
Especially the golden version. Wow. Such streamlined. Much excellence.

Guy who has the premium version should keep it sealed and buy a new copy for $20. But seriously, play the game. All the other games you play are crap compared to it.

Woulda bought NG Sigma Plus if it could be shipped.

I wish Disgaea 3 would drop to 20 bucks!!!
The irony is, I bought a hard copy of Disgaea 3 because I wanted to play a hard copy, and then I put 100 hours into Persona 4 Golden in January, so I redownloaded my digital copy of Disgaea 3 so I could play that without having to swap carts.

The irony is, I bought a hard copy of Disgaea 3 because I wanted to play a hard copy, and then I put 100 hours into Persona 4 Golden in January, so I redownloaded my digital copy of Disgaea 3 so I could play that without having to swap carts.
I keep hoping for a sale on digital Disgaea 3 for this very reason.

I wish they would actually make Lego Vita games instead of porting these garbage PSP/3DS ones. From what I've heard, all these games are ports. Lego games are great time killers and having quality ones on a portable version would easily earn my $20.

Ive played 4 of the 5 available Lego games on Vita and enjoyed them. Yea they take out the open world hubs in the games that have them like Lego Batman for consoles. But in reality who wants an open world lego hub? What are you going to do….run them over in vehicles and use random superheroes or characters to break lego people for hours? Never understood why they are BAD ports? Game looks fine, plays fine, and they have the same levels.

Any suggestions for finding the best prices on import titles?

I recently sold my left nut for a copy of Gundam Breaker. I had to get the Asia version because they were charging double for the Japan region.

The game is my favorite game next to Tearaway, and its a must play for anyone who likes phantasy star/gundam/dynasty warriors.

I've got the import itch, but I don't know what else to pick up with my very limited knowledge of Japanese.

Amazon has some good deals at times.

Play Asia is usually the way to go for new release titles because they don't charge for shipping.

Any suggestions for finding the best prices on import titles?

I recently sold my left nut for a copy of Gundam Breaker. I had to get the Asia version because they were charging double for the Japan region.

The game is my favorite game next to Tearaway, and its a must play for anyone who likes phantasy star/gundam/dynasty warriors.

I've got the import itch, but I don't know what else to pick up with my very limited knowledge of Japanese.
I would recommend Solaris Japan or Nippon Yasan for imports. Both are based in Japan & offer good prices for imports. As far as any new import Vita games to recommend, I've been eyeballing either God Eater 2 or Shin Gundam Musou, but I will resist for now & prepare for Toukiden/Ragnarok Odyssey Ace to arrive in Feb.

Guy who has the premium version should keep it sealed and buy a new copy for $20. But seriously, play the game. All the other games you play are crap compared to it.
That's what I'm doing. I bought P4G Premium before I had a Vita with the intention of playing it one day. But now that I have a Vita, I see how much the premium edition is going for, so I bought the regular one for $20, and I'm gonna sell the premium one.

That's what I'm doing. I bought P4G Premium before I had a Vita with the intention of playing it one day. But now that I have a Vita, I see how much the premium edition is going for, so I bought the regular one for $20, and I'm gonna sell the premium one.
My god, I wish I hadn't opened my solid gold edition. Ah well, I'm still happy I was able to pick it up after launch given how quickly it became scarce to find.

dumped off my gold for like 179 the other week.

im so happy i bought  3 premium edition p4g. been a fan of persona since the original, knew japanese collectors editions were in fact limited not like so many others that claim to be so limited. will start to sell them now probably at 125-150 apiece if the guy above me really sold it for 180. im also stocking up on 4 copies of the 20 dollar version. i assume real soon these will go up in value to about 60-80 dollars per copy.

I got it on PSN before....much rather have the cart esp with the bad Vita memory prices, so I double dipped...sigh should have just waited.
thats the name of the game man. im really going to try and be different with my ps4 lol. my new years reso is no backlog for ps4.

thats the name of the game man. im really going to try and be different with my ps4 lol. my new years reso is no backlog for ps4.
Oh man, I still have a PSP backlog! And they're all RPGs too!

I should have bought P4G and a couple other games back in December when this thread started... I've been kicking myself over it ever since. Now I want to get P4G but I need something else to get me over the $35 free shipping limit.

Also, what are people's thoughts on physical vs. digital games for the Vita? I prefer physical, but Vita games don't come with manuals right? As someone who plays 1 game at a time, memory card space isn't an issue. I guess it comes down to cost... though I'd like to have either all physical or all digital.

im so happy i bought 3 premium edition p4g. been a fan of persona since the original, knew japanese collectors editions were in fact limited not like so many others that claim to be so limited. will start to sell them now probably at 125-150 apiece if the guy above me really sold it for 180. im also stocking up on 4 copies of the 20 dollar version. i assume real soon these will go up in value to about 60-80 dollars per copy.
First move, good idea. Second move, not so much. Highly unlikely you'll get $60-80 for p4g. Small, very small chance years from now they'll be worth that much, but I figure Atlus will keep plentiful copies of the game available for purchase for quite sometime.

First move, good idea. Second move, not so much. Highly unlikely you'll get $60-80 for p4g. Small, very small chance years from now they'll be worth that much, but I figure Atlus will keep plentiful copies of the game available for purchase for quite sometime.
Yeah isn't P4G on PSN as well? I'm sure some people will hunt down physical copies if they go OOP, but having a version that's always available for at least the $40 MSRP probably limits how much you can gouge the price. Moreover, there was the news that P4G sold pretty well so I imagine there's not going to be much of a scarcity of copies in the future.

im so happy i bought 3 premium edition p4g. been a fan of persona since the original, knew japanese collectors editions were in fact limited not like so many others that claim to be so limited. will start to sell them now probably at 125-150 apiece if the guy above me really sold it for 180. im also stocking up on 4 copies of the 20 dollar version. i assume real soon these will go up in value to about 60-80 dollars per copy.
That kind of price for the standard physical copies seems highly, highly unlikely. Metal Gear HD was a very small run and has been OOP for a year now, is getting $40-50 for new copies. And that's something with good demand and that's never on sale digitally. P4G is on sale for $20 every other week on the PS Store.

Need for Speed most wanted is $15.99 at Bestbuy or $12.79 with Gamer's Club Unlocked.

Touch my Katamari is $14.99 as well or $11.99 with GCU.

They also have Sly Cooper Thieves in Time (Preowned) for $14.99 or $13.49 with GCU.

went for 180 think i ended up with 152 (sold it though amazon) but it did go for 179.99 buyer is lucky they got it cause i was just checking that email address i never used wehre its listed though and said YOUR GAME SOLD. never thought someone would buy it at that price

bread's done
Back