PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised it's taking a while for Amazon to get that P4G restock in. Not that I really mind at this point, as I got 3DS games to get through in the meantime.

Was wondering the same thing.
I don't know how accurate this is, but I remember hearing that Atlus is pretty notorious for printing limited quantities of their games, or just enough needed to ship to stores. This presumably is done so they don't have excessive quantities of niche titles sitting in warehouses. Makes me wonder if Amazon getting new copies of P4G isn't as simple as some warehouse shipping them some more copies they got in storage. They might actually need to print off some new copies, hence the delay.

Was someone looking for MLB The Show 2012 for Vita?  Saw a few copies of that today at a nearby BB, can get one and ship it at cost.  Didn't even have the price scanned so not sure how much it costs, but I think its cheap.

I don't know how accurate this is, but I remember hearing that Atlus is pretty notorious for printing limited quantities of their games, or just enough needed to ship to stores. This presumably is done so they don't have excessive quantities of niche titles sitting in warehouses. Makes me wonder if Amazon getting new copies of P4G isn't as simple as some warehouse shipping them some more copies they got in storage. They might actually need to print off some new copies, hence the delay.
There's a message now saying In Stock on December 18, so if it doesn't ship by then I'll be contacting customer service to see what's up.

Nice...is that ymmv or is that just their price?
I believe it should be their clearance markdown price and universal for the most part. My BestBuy B&M has similar shelf tag clearance pricing for :

Army Corps of Hell PSVita $11.99

Madden NFL 13 PSVita $7.99

Metal Gear Solid HD PSVIta $14.99

Happy hunting !

I believe it should be their clearance markdown price and universal for the most part. My BestBuy B&M has similar shelf tag clearance pricing for :

Army Corps of Hell PSVita $11.99

Madden NFL 13 PSVita $7.99

Metal Gear Solid HD PSVIta $14.99

Happy hunting !
Looks like the one closest to me has Fifa Soccer for $9.99.

There's a message now saying In Stock on December 18, so if it doesn't ship by then I'll be contacting customer service to see what's up.
This seems to be for the 3rd party seller. Clicking on the sold by Amazon one still shows the order now and we'll let you know when it's available message.

Anyone selling Dynasty warriors next? Well,  cheaper than the pre-owned price from ($17.99) Gamestop? lol.

Figured I'd give it a shot. lol. 

Thanks. 

hi,

i'm looking to buy additional PS Vita games for my son.  I just want to confirm if I buy the PS Vita version do I also get the PS3 version free for cross-buy? Or it is just the other way around (buy PS3 version and get PSVita for free).

those $10 deals are really enticing 

Cross buy stuff only applies to digital purchases I believe, and even then depends on the game. I could be wrong, but that's how I thought it worked.

hi,

i'm looking to buy additional PS Vita games for my son. I just want to confirm if I buy the PS Vita version do I also get the PS3 version free for cross-buy? Or it is just the other way around (buy PS3 version and get PSVita for free).

There's some physical releases that have cross buy but you have to get the PS3 release to get it. Then you can download a digital copy for Vita. The games that have the physical release cross buy are Sly and PS Allstars.

hi,

i'm looking to buy additional PS Vita games for my son. I just want to confirm if I buy the PS Vita version do I also get the PS3 version free for cross-buy? Or it is just the other way around (buy PS3 version and get PSVita for free).

Cross buy would also work for physical copies. What ever platform the physical copy is for, the box should include a voucher for the digital version of the other. Make sure the box has something about cross play compatible. PS Battle all stars, sly cooper, mlb the show come to mind. Dont remember the others.

yes, I know about about physical copies of the PS3 having the "Cross-buy" sticker on them. But I haven't seen a PS Vita physical copy with "cross-buy" on them.  same goes with the digital versions.  as with Amazon's description of their digital PS Vita games, they have no indication if it's cross buy or not.  I only see them on PS3 versions.

yes, I know about about physical copies of the PS3 having the "Cross-buy" sticker on them. But I haven't seen a PS Vita physical copy with "cross-buy" on them. same goes with the digital versions. as with Amazon's description of their digital PS Vita games, they have no indication if it's cross buy or not. I only see them on PS3 versions.
That's what we're telling you. Crossbuy for physical only applies to PS3 copies of the game, not the Vita versions.

yes, I know about about physical copies of the PS3 having the "Cross-buy" sticker on them. But I haven't seen a PS Vita physical copy with "cross-buy" on them. same goes with the digital versions. as with Amazon's description of their digital PS Vita games, they have no indication if it's cross buy or not. I only see them on PS3 versions.
Now I get it. Sorry.

Surprised to find that the Pull and Go case will hold a Vita with the Muramasa case on it.  You have to wrap the top flap down and push it to the velcro, but it works.

I've been in the market for one of the Vita Pull n Go cases. My local GS doesn't have any. Any ideas where I might be able to find one?

I got Tearaway today from GS... Like I said I bought a white Vita bundle w/ P4 Golden, Dragon's Crown and ACIII Liberation and it is supposed to be here tomorrow so I have already got some great games to play. I also bought the PDP trigger grips. Does anyone else have them? Do you use them for every game or just shooters?

Surprised to find that the Pull and Go case will hold a Vita with the Muramasa case on it. You have to wrap the top flap down and push it to the velcro, but it works.
Nice, now i need to get one, i thought it was too small for the Muramasa case, too bad they don't make one for the 3DS XL

Surprised to find that the Pull and Go case will hold a Vita with the Muramasa case on it. You have to wrap the top flap down and push it to the velcro, but it works.
The Muramasa case is a Hori Face Cover, my favorite Vita shell. I really like the way the Face Cover snaps down over the screen to protect it when not in use, or hinges up for easy play (and hinges back to change the cartridge). I use Hori Face Covers with Sony Travel Pouches for both my Vitas, and I also use Travel Pouches for several of my PSPs. System+Face Cover fits perfectly in the pouch, with room for extra cart games, USB cable, etc.

Unfortunately the Face Covers seem to have become somewhat scarce, though getting it with the Muramasa Collector's Edition is a nice bonus. I kind of wish I had bought that when on sale half off at Amazon, but I already had the standard game on cartridge.

Well, I was finishing my shopping at a GS in my area (never been to that one before). On a whim, I checked their Vita section and saw they had a Pull N Go folio.

Bought that sucker on the spot. Used some bonus GS credit so walked out of there $12 lighter in the wallet.

Well, I was finishing my shopping at a GS in my area (never been to that one before). On a whim, I checked their Vita section and saw they had a Pull N Go folio.

Bought that sucker on the spot. Used some bonus GS credit so walked out of there $12 lighter in the wallet.
Everyone keeps raving about this thing... I don't really plan on taking my Vita anywhere (I don't travel a lot, if ever) and I just bought a Vita and I only have 4 physical games. Is this worth it if you don't take it places a lot?

Everyone keeps raving about this thing... I don't really plan on taking my Vita anywhere (I don't travel a lot, if ever) and I just bought a Vita and I only have 4 physical games. Is this worth it if you don't take it places a lot?
Eh, that's really up to you then. I travel every single week and have a large library of games. Being able to bundle the games as well as the charger/chord is very attractive.

I previously had the Rocketfish Vault case. Very sturdy but it could only hold 4 games and zero accessories. You might be better served with something like that.

I don't know what case that I have.. it's this hard black case that was available on launch, carries only 4 games, but not really enough room for the plug.  I was looking at grips for the Vita though...

Just curious, but has there been any official word on whether the 2000 will get a release in NA?

Just curious, but has there been any official word on whether the 2000 will get a release in NA?
Don't believe any OFFICIAL word, but I'd rather have the current Vita anyway. The new features are OK I suppose, but you can't beat an OLED screen in my opinion.

bread's done
Back