PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Checked in this afternoon, didn't see any codes posted. Just got here and missed out.

Doom must like having late lunches.  ;)

I can see your point, but I don't understand why people care what other people do with their collection tho... At the end of the day, I can keep my copy sealed or opened it, shouldn't matter what some random dude I don't know thinks about it.
I don't care, as long as the person isn't a hoarder and buys only one copy.

And I just got home from class. Lol.

As for sealed games, I generally keep them sealed until I play them.
I do that as well. Except now it's bitten me in the ass several times because of DLC and 'online codes'. Open up a new game in my backlog, codes are expired.

I do that as well. Except now it's bitten me in the ass several times because of DLC and 'online codes'. Open up a new game in my backlog, codes are expired.
That's the one thing that's gotten me to stop that, or at the very least look up online to see if they have codes that need to be used.

I missed it. :( Are there any plans for a demo?
Is that a lala I see?

what I always do when I drop code is make requirements such as have to been on cag xxx amount length of time as a member and must have at least xxx amount of posts and quote this post if you meet those requirements and I will pm code in order from earliest qualified members.

Works everytime and organized and make sure also that no lurkers get codes

I usually always require at least 6 months on site and at least 300 posts
Where's my code? >:C

why such a big difference in price from the app store and on vita on breach and clear? Never understood that with vita and console games, is there a lot more content?
Been explaining this all day so happy to oblige again. The mobile version is filled to the brim with annoying in app purchases and microtransactions - the Vita version is 100% premium. No microtransactions, no DLC, no hidden BS. Everything is unlocked with the initial purchase. Over $20 of paid content from the mobile version is included in the $14.99 price.

Been explaining this all day so happy to oblige again. The mobile version is filled to the brim with annoying in app purchases and microtransactions - the Vita version is 100% premium. No microtransactions, no DLC, no hidden BS. Everything is unlocked with the initial purchase. Over $20 of paid content from the mobile version is included in the $14.99 price.
You should probably stick that in the game description, haha

Sony needs five days to update our store listing. :(

It's in the works, though. Really don't know why our publisher didn't include it to begin with. I've been doing my best to address it where ever I see it brought up.

Some Disney Infinity stuff:
moKWcpy.png
Buy the game on Vita for $60, get the Avengers playset, rare power discs and a standard figure free. Deal is apparently good in-store and online. Add each item to your cart and they should appear discounted. It doesn't seem like the greatest of ports (no multiplayer either), but it's a solid deal for collectors. The Vita version contains an exclusive Black Suit Spiderman figure. This release is Gamestop-exclusive in North America, so no other options. Taken via NeoGAF.
Thanks. The Avengers set was out online so I did in-Store even though the discs don't come off as free (passed on them). Got the Vita version for myself, a Baymax figure for my kids and the Avengers set probably for Craigslist since shipping hurts selling it online.

Been trying to play Breach and Clear for a little bit during my lunch hour today and the game crashed on me three times in mission 2. Kind of disappointing because I really like the concept so far. Hope they can iron out these problems quickly. Glad I got a code from the code drop. May want to stay away until there is a patch.

Got my Retro City Rampage from Fangamer yesterday. No cardboard origami thing of the main character, but it did come with the typical Fangamer card, sticker, and button swag. FWIW, I ordered from the second batch of 330.

Also, Amazon has price matched.

Edit: it's just Hastings selling through Amazon. Still good though.
Plus 3.99 shipping, not quite as good a deal. GS has been sold out of this for a while now, Amazon is 18.18 with FSSS or Prime. Great game and well worth the price!

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus 3.99 shipping, not quite as good a deal. GS has been sold out of this for a while now, Amazon is 18.18 with FSSS or Prime. Great game and well worth the price!
Shipping was only $2 for me from the gohastings site. Not sure why they charge more for shipping when buying through Amazon. I paid 14.24 total shipped.

I can wait, I have a feeling by black friday we will see the same if not lower price point on this and bundle up with a game and controller. 

Hrm. Extremely torn between taking advantage of the free bonus figures with Disney Infinity purchase and buying that, or buying the Ar Nosurge Plus limited edition for the physical collector in me. (Same reason I bought htoL#niQ physical)

Hrm. Extremely torn between taking advantage of the free bonus figures with Disney Infinity purchase and buying that, or buying the Ar Nosurge Plus limited edition for the physical collector in me. (Same reason I bought htoL#niQ physical)
Ar Nosurge Plus LE will be the only chance to get a physical copy if you care. I personally would get Ar Norsurge Plus, but that's just me.

Never had any experience with Ar series. Would I enjoy Ar Nosurge Plus as an entry point then? I do like classic "leveling up" RPGs like Disgaea, Tales, Nep Series, Criminal Girls etc.

Ar nosurge actually serves as a prequel to the ar tonelico series.

There is a prequel to ar nosurge called ciel nosurge. Ar nosurge is a direct continuation of that game. Since its not localized, you have to read up on it. Luckily, there is a detailed summary on ciel nosurge online

Ar nosurge actually serves as a prequel to the ar tonelico series.
There is a prequel to ar nosurge called ciel nosurge. Ar nosurge is a direct continuation of that game. Since its not localized, you have to read up on it. Luckily, there is a detailed summary on ciel nosurge online
Sounds a little unfriendly to newcomers. Guess I will pass on it, thanks.

Actually, you can come into No surge knowing nothing about the Ar series.  I'm playing No surge only having played about 2 minutes of the first game, and I'm following the story easily enough.

I've said this many times. The story is very black and white. It's easy to understand with confusing terminology (which has a bunch of definitions in game). It's a really basic story overall and while I'm not a huge fan of the game, you can jump into it and not feel totally stupid, though reading the Ciel no Surge Wiki page thing will likely make the poor story seem better.

Since I have three Vitas....yeah I know; that's two too many. Although one's a 1000 white, one's the normal BL2 bundle, and the other's a light blue import (thanks Amazon Fulfillment!).
I have 1 Vita, 1 PSTV.

Would *love* to have the light blue Vita as well. I see nothing wrong with having more than one Vita/3DS. I have 3 PSP's.. Black day 1 1001, silver 3000, PSP Go. The Go gets the most use anymore.

bread's done
Back