PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone should keep in mind that sometimes these Vita clearance games are not easy to find; some Targets I went to, had a few games in the Playstation games area (secured games in the aisles), then nearby they had endcaps with a ton of the Vita games just sitting out (no security cases around them at all). And sometimes the endcaps are not that nearby. I was able to find almost everything mentioned in this thread, except DOA5+. Only one of 4 Targets I went to had KZ: Mercenary, that is clearly one of the hardest to find among all these (I got one copy). I saw plenty of Rayman Legends, DH: Alliance (great little action RPG btw), Minecraft, Tearaway, Lumines, Freedom Wars, Angry Birds SW, etc. Here was one store's stock (Falls Church VA, next to Petsmart):

OL8JsPt.jpg

0q06Okm.jpg

In particular, the Ninja Gaiden games are getting harder to find, Rayman Legends is a pretty good deal at $15, Minecraft is a great deal for $10, and KZ is a steal at $15.
Really a lot of Vita games are getting tough to find. Even my local GameStop hasn't received a new copy of a few new releases, which seems a bit strange since they aren't really shovelware. With most Targets, Best Buys, and a lot of Wal Marts clearing out stock it leaves far fewer choices and basically online for most titles. Definitely glad I've built my Vita library recently.

Really a lot of Vita games are getting tough to find. Even my local GameStop hasn't received a new copy of a few new releases, which seems a bit strange since they aren't really shovelware. With most Targets, Best Buys, and a lot of Wal Marts clearing out stock it leaves far fewer choices and basically online for most titles. Definitely glad I've built my Vita library recently.
I agree. While these clearance prices aren't necessarily the best I've seen, many of these games are disappearing from local retail sources. Anyone looking to build a nice library of games should definitely take advantage of Target's clearance. There are some great games being blown out here, and when they're gone, it's going to be a lot harder to find them in the future.

I feel as though I made a mistake passing on Rayman Legends, Assassins Creed, Lumines, Dungeon Hunter Alliance. I bought 4. Should have cleaned up. Feels bad.

I hit one out of the way Target today and found nothing but Lumines, MLB, and the Lego games. Really need to get ahold of those 2 ninja gaiden games while they can be found on clearance.

Was really hoping to find the MGS Vita game, alas I only picked up DOA 5+ and Assassins creed. I did get 3 copies of the 3rd birthday for PSP though, 10, 15, 5 respectively. Would love to trade for the MGS game if anyone is so willing ;~;

Oh and if anyone wants the DCPI

DOA 5 207-20-0121

Assassins creed liberation 207-20-0446

so got my vita tv. Question: is there a site where i can d.load a good selection of vita themes? Hell, can the vita  tv even USE vita themes or at least wallpapers? How do you set it up on that?

Im wondering if theres a program or something to just make your own. Like they had for the PS3 and PSP

I agree. While these clearance prices aren't necessarily the best I've seen, many of these games are disappearing from local retail sources. Anyone looking to build a nice library of games should definitely take advantage of Target's clearance. There are some great games being blown out here, and when they're gone, it's going to be a lot harder to find them in the future.
Especially if you want an actual new game and not a gutted copy. Even then Gamestop near me haven't even received a copy of all new releases for Vita recently. I wonder if Target and Wal Mart will continue getting any new releases? With most Vita titles being niche, I doubt we will see many new releases carried at those retailers.

Looks like Vita owners will need to order online. That's fine but we won't be able to enjoy these types of Clearance sales. Even online it seems almost all Physical releases are fairly low print runs now.

If any of you guys couldn't find Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus on clearance at Target for $10 and still want a copy, Gamestop has dropped the price of pre-owned copies of the game to $9.99/$8.99 (PUR) and it's currently in stock for shipping.

Man... This thread has been awesome for my Vita collection and terrible for my wallet. Grabbed SF x T at one Target (Polaris Pkwy in Columbus, OH).. they also had Rayman, MGS, Tearaway, Lumines, and a few Lego games. Most are in the case with PS4 systems

If any of you guys couldn't find Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus on clearance at Target for $10 and still want a copy, Gamestop has dropped the price of pre-owned copies of the game to $9.99/$8.99 (PUR) and it's currently in stock for shipping.
Thanks for the heads up on this. Across Saturday and Sunday I went to 10 different Targets in the south Denver area and didn't find a single Ninja Gaiden (although I found plenty of the others and added about 15 games to my Vita collection, along with several clearance Wii U games).

I grabbed a Ninja Gaiden from GS and also picked up:

Reality Fighters - $6.99 / 6.29

Lego Lord of the Rings - $6.99 / 6.29

F1 2011 - $9.99 / 8.99

Virtua Tennis 4 World Tour - $9.99 / 8.99

Michael Jackson the Experience - $9.99 / 8.99

Dynasty Warriors NEXT - $12.99 / $11.69

Lego Ninjago Nindroids - $14.99 / 13.49

Asphalt Injection - $14.99 / 13.49

Spy Hunter (another one I didn't find on my Target hunt) - $14.99 / 13.49

All of the above are available for shipping. Now hopefully some of them actually come with original case and cover art. What kind of luck have you guys had with used Vita games shipped from GameStop?

Used Gamestop, I've ordered 4 games from them... all 4 in black cases with no art. But the cover art was easy to find and print. In store it's about 75% of the "used" games are in black cases.

Forgot about Spy Hunter, that and MGS were the two I was hoping to find.

The GameStops around me are actually pretty good about having original case and cover art on most of their used Vita games, which has been nice.

I ordered two of each title to hopefully improve my chances of cobbling together original cases and cover art. I'll just return everything else in-store (and maybe exchange if they happen to have any of these in stock and original).

Used Gamestop, I've ordered 4 games from them... all 4 in black cases with no art. But the cover art was easy to find and print. In store it's about 75% of the "used" games are in black cases.

Forgot about Spy Hunter, that and MGS were the two I was hoping to find.
GS would have to offer these "caseless" games at a big discount over the regular "used" prices for me to consider them. I always prefer having complete games, so when they're just bare disc/cart, it's easy to pass on them.

I got a 64 gig for about $74 from Rakuten w/ shipping. Very high but a bit less than Amazon mainly since I get taxed as well there. I say bite around the $75 mark...

So I went to a couple of Target's around me.  One had Ridge Racer x2, another had MGS HD x2, Street Fighter X Tekken, and Lego Batman 2. 

The 3rd had Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus x2, Dead or Alive 5+ x3, Mortal Kombat x2, Tearaway, and Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz. 

There were several Rayman Legends,  Lego Chima, Minecraft, etc. between them all.  

I picked up one of the MGS HD's, only game I was really interested in out of them all.

Brickseek showed 1 copy of both Ninja Gaiden games at my local target, but I couldn't find them. I think they might have been stolen. If anyone finds them at their local store, shoot me a PM.

Is there a list of DCPI codes for the Vita clearance games?

TIA

Brickseek showed 1 copy of both Ninja Gaiden games at my local target, but I couldn't find them. I think they might have been stolen. If anyone finds them at their local store, shoot me a PM.

Did you try entering the dcpi at one of the scanners in store? That will also show if they have any back in the stock room.

I'm at a Target right now. Shitty Vita selection, basically nothing left. However they have a bunch of those PSP dual packs that someone was looking for. 7.48 a pop. If someone needs these speak quickly and I can grab them for you for cost plus shipping, otherwise Im out of the store in anout 10 minutes.

if anyone wants to sell a MGS collection, rayman, tearaway, or either Ninja gaiden title, i am willing to buy!

also any lego games other than batman 3 im in the market for as well.

Picked up Project Diva f 2nd, Rayman Legends, and Arcana Heart 3: Love Max! for $16.19 each at gamestop. Had a buy 2 get 1 coupon for pre-owned items that was expiring so managed to get all 3 for $34ish after taxes. Sadly no target close enough to me to justify going there. 

That free Danganronpa theme is great
I meant like websites you can d.load the themes from... is that not possible? I did a quick google search and just found a few pages with wallpapers. I checked that theme out and it looks good but the loud annoying metal music blaring all the time is annoying

No one? No suggestions on places to get good Vita themes?

I meant like websites you can d.load the themes from... is that not possible? I did a quick google search and just found a few pages with wallpapers. I checked that theme out and it looks good but the loud annoying metal music blaring all the time is annoying

No one? No suggestions on places to get good Vita themes?

You're stuck with either the few available from the store or just using wallpapers. There are some clever ones designed around the Vita's UI(Gravity Rush, Resistance etc.), and plenty of sites have them. You'll just have to google around a bit to find what you like.

Finally buckled and bought danganronpa 2 from eBay. Won the auction for 24ish. So if the rest of my entire life is any indication, it'll probably go on sale somewhere soon for like $15.

Finally buckled and bought danganronpa 2 from eBay. Won the auction for 24ish. So if the rest of my entire life is any indication, it'll probably go on sale somewhere soon for like $15.
Nice. The only reason I haven't bought either Danganronpa is mainly cause they never go $20.

bread's done
Back