PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought a ton of vita games from another local Target store in Cincinnati. Will post pictures later. Should note I did leave a lot of games behind too. I'll post photos of that later on too. Target is making go poor with all these great deals.
Same here, but I guess it's now or never with some of these games. Many years from now we may look back at this Target clearance fondly. It would be crazy if several more collectors start collecting for the vita and driving the prices up. We will remember that we bought all this stuff 50% off or 70% off of MSRP.

I always figured there was more time to collect the games I want for the SNES, N64, and Genesis. I pretty much missed my chance to get those cheap.

To be honest...is it really possible Lego Marvel and Lego Batman 2 Vita will bump up on the likes of Amazon, eBay, etc.? I'm seein' these stinkin' games all over the Targets I've been to. Not that I'm collecting to sell but I would like to know if they're worth $6. Debating returning these.

Also Rayman Legends and Dungeon Hunter any good?

To be honest...is it really possible Lego Marvel and Lego Batman 2 Vita will bump up on the likes of Amazon, eBay, etc.? I'm seein' these stinkin' games all over the Targets I've been to. Not that I'm collecting to sell but I would like to know if they're worth $6. Debating returning these.

Rayman Legends is amazing, and by far the best platformer available on Vita. Dungeon Hunter: Alliance is mediocre, but both games are easily worth their price at 70% off.

For $6 I would just keep them. $6 can't even buy you a meal these days. Getting a full retail release with trophy and online support for 6 bucks isn't bad even if the game isn't the greatest. The Lego games aren't awful, either.

Got @ target last night:

Tearaway - $11.98 @ 70% off

COD Black Ops Declassified - $14.98 @ 70% off

Also my copy of COD Black Ops Declassified came with a voucher for a free download for COD Roads to Victory for the PSP.

Rayman Legends is amazing, and by far the best platformer available on Vita. Dungeon Hunter: Alliance is mediocre, but both games are easily worth their price at 70% off.
For $6 I would just keep them. $6 can't even buy you a meal these days. Getting a full retail release with trophy and online support for 6 bucks isn't bad even if the game isn't the greatest. The Lego games aren't awful, either.
Welp...guess the Vita backlog got bigger. Thanks guys! Wait...why am I happy? Ah, fuck it. WOO-HOO!

Unlikely. It's the MGS and UMVC 3 toes that will be valuable.

Passed by my target @ Town Center in NE Fl and they had 1 KZ Merc, 3 monkey ball, & 1 Dungeon Hunter.

I snagged one copy of KZ Merc for myself and left the rest organized on the shelf lol

A couple of people have messaged me asking for the games, gave out what I had but if anyone else wants something from target I can dedicate an hour or two to fetch some stuff for people just PM me. 

Off the top of my head I've seen

Rayman legends

Tearaway 11.98

AC: Liberation 8.98

DOA 5+ 8.98?

Lumines  8.98

Super monkey ball 5.98?

random lego games

Tekken vs. Streetfighter

at target, so let me know if you want one of those I guess. 

Tax is 6% and shipping is about 2.20ish for one game and like 2.50ish for 2 if you want to calculate the cost before asking me to grab one for you.

Would just like to 2nd this.

I almost bought ridge racer when this target clearance started, but quickly read some reviews stating the game is pretty much online only..
No targets within 400 miles of me had MGS, so I got it off amazon for $21.

The hyperdemension games someone asked about earlier are pretty fun imo. Watch some gameplay videos if you are on the fence. The jabs at the genre and the industri in general I find funny. It may get old at some point though.

I definitely would have bought those lego games for $5.98 each. I didn't even know those two were available at Target. Nice finds.

Target in Waukesha on Kossow Road (the one near the Sams Club) still had a good amount of stuff left if anyone is in that area.  There were a couple copies of DOA5, at least one copy of Borderlands and Killzone, some TekkenXSF, a few Ninja Gaiden games and some others.  

Passed by my target @ Town Center in NE Fl and they had 1 KZ Merc, 3 monkey ball, & 1 Dungeon Hunter. I snagged one copy of KZ Merc for myself and left the rest organized on the shelf lol
You musta got there after me today. I scooped Walking Dead Season 2 and COD Declassified. It's the only store I've been to in the area that's 70% and not 50%. I bought alota games at 50% before I got to the town center. Oh well...

What I got...

20150916_170810.jpg

Games I left behind

20150915_184534.jpg

What I got...

20150916_170810.jpg

Games I left behind

20150915_184534.jpg
If there's a copy of mortal kombat and the need for speed most wanted still and you're heading back I'll buy the second copy off you if you can snag one. I'll pay a little extra for your troubles. I already own nfs as a digital copy, but let's be honest 64gb sticks are hard to come by and memory space on the vita is precious

A little off topic, but since it seems this thread has come alive again I'm just curious how large is some of y'alls vita library out there. I have a decent list so far, but it's always nice to see what people have and or make suggestions based off what they've played compared to what you've been looking to get

[quote name="rstar86" post="12923402" timestamp="1442441034"]A little off topic, but since it seems this thread has come alive again I'm just curious how large is some of y'alls vita library out there. I have a decent list so far, but it's always nice to see what people have and or make suggestions based off what they've played compared to what you've been looking to get[/quote]
a93660473d4d3b54576c6e5ecf523e03.jpg

Not that bad....lol I'm not a completionist but I just like to get the games I consider to be worth playing.

Anyone see one of those "Dual packs" that has the Transformers War for Cybertron Autobots game for DS in it? I think only Target sells them and I picked up the Decepticons one for $10 the other day. The other thing in it is the first live action movie on DVD. NOT interested in that half of it. I'm asking because they often show up in the same clearance area that everyone is searching through for these Vita games, and I have vita games for trade.

If anyone would be willing to grab me both Gaidens toss me a PM please. Only thing left at my store is one copy each of SFxTekken and Blops, as well as a bunch of Dungeon Hunter.

Was at my local Target trying to find something else and picked up a few Vita clearance games:

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2+

SF v Tekken

Ridge Racer

Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz

Rayman Legends

I think they had a number of other games like Lumines, Angry Birds Star Wars, Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation, Dungeon Hunter, plus a few more whose names are escaping me at the moment. 

It was mixed in with a bunch of other random clearance games of all platforms.  Bunch of PSP 2000 accessories as well, from what I remember.

Went back today and all the copies of Angry Birds Star Wars and Tearaway were gone. I bought the last copy of Borderlands 2 for $11.98, the last copies of Ridge Racer and Assassin's Creed for $8.98 each and the last Lego Batman 2 for $5.98. I already had Lego Batman 2 and Ridge Racer on my Vita memory card so I can delete them off, but in all honesty, I didn't like either of them that much. And Borderlands 2 is the only one of them that works with PSTV.

Went to another Target today with much better results. Picked up Street Fighter X Tekken and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus. There were plenty of Lego Chima, a Lego Marvel, another Borderlands 2, and some others.

Still got that Borderlands 2 from the other store that I would trade for Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus and Minecraft, or for a copy of Tearaway or Metal Gear Solid HD.

I have two copies of The Third Birthday for PSP that'd I'd be willing to swap with someone for other clearance games if anyone is interested

I was super lucky today I go to target and check out the clearance rack then went to where the regular games where at and seen a copy of hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 for vita 1 copy setting there inside the case. So I ask the guy to price check it for me and it ring up in the system item not found so he was like ill ring it up for 15.00 bucks do you want it? hell  fuck  ya.

I was super lucky today I go to target and check out the clearance rack then went to where the regular games where at and seen a copy of hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 for vita 1 copy setting there inside the case. So I ask the guy to price check it for me and it ring up in the system item not found so he was like ill ring it up for 15.00 bucks do you want it? hell fuck ya.
DCPI??

[attachment=17096:2015-09-16 22.53.48.jpg]099090999 wth type of dpci number is that lol  

the real number is 207-20-9131

I was super lucky today I go to target and check out the clearance rack then went to where the regular games where at and seen a copy of hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 for vita 1 copy setting there inside the case. So I ask the guy to price check it for me and it ring up in the system item not found so he was like ill ring it up for 15.00 bucks do you want it? hell fuck ya.
got lucky and it was due to the worker.. few weeks back my sister found one of those jurassic world dino hand things. Had the ticket rippped off and they had no clue how much to charge, Worker goes 50 cent.... thing are like 15 bucks i think lol

http://www.amazon.com/Jurassic-World-Chomping-Tyrannosaurus-Head/dp/B00PS1GKH8/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1442459213&sr=8-8&keywords=jurassic++world+++dino

wow, talk about needle in a haystack, nice pickup

anyone interested in trade?, even dollar amount trades only

looking for UMvC3, Killzone, Dead or Alive

[attachment=17098:vita-games.jpg]

Wow. My 2 target's has most of these games in stock minus a couple, but no one is buying them it seems and I would, but I know I won't play any and my money count isn't high enough to collect every and all vita games. Good luck though. Was going to pick-up tearaway, but it was resealed, so I was worried.
I have seen numerous copies of Tearaway, not just Target, and I don't know that I have seen one yet it the regular Y-fold.

Is a 32gb ps vita sd card for $45 a good price?

I jumped on it because I thought it was good deal. See them for over $50 usually.

Was going to get a 16gb for $30, so looks good.

Good enough price....good luck with that and then when you almost fill it up and cry....yes I did that...
How?

Most games I want on PSN are less than 2gb each. Are some games 3gb+?

I assume patches take up a lot more space?

You should be able to fit 10+ games?

Those PS+ games plus some bigger download games (got quite a few NISA and IF downloadable games). It just starts filling up quickly after a while.

damn i forgot, I think I have maybe 5+ psv games to download because of ps+

When I get my vita, I at least have some games.

Those PS+ games plus some bigger download games (got quite a few NISA and IF downloadable games). It just starts filling up quickly after a while.
It really depends on how many physical games vs. digital you buy. For me, 32 gb is fine because I don't have PS+ and mostly buy PSP games digitally. I try to buy physical copies of most vita games.

If you're buying a lot of Vita games off of PSN and have PS+, then 64gb is probably preferable, although if you don't switch playing games a lot you should be fine either way. It's only when you hoard games to your memory card that you end up with problems.

bread's done
Back