PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
I have about 200g of games for my 64g card.

I installed the 'big' games with all dlc and patches and then moved them to my PC (which keeps patches/dlc/saves).  

So now I just keep the 'must have games' on my vita, etc, and if I want to move a game it's super fast and easy.

Grabbed MK, Monkeyball, KZ Liberation PSP, and Rayman. Got home and realized I already have Rayman, anyone want it or want to trade for it? I'd take Dungeon Hunter if anyone is interested.

Welp I'll go back Today day and see if the three copies of Monkey ball are still on the shelf and I'll grab the other other killzone if it's thaere too.

All I'm prolly still looking for is Ninja Gaiden and Rayman Legends.

Anyone willing to grab me a copy of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. I have checked all my local Targets and no one has it in my area. I would of course pay for the game and shipping. Please send me a PM. Thanks

i grabbed these for $74.xx

Walking Dead Season 2

MLB15 the Show

AC III Liberation

Minecraft

Lego Batman 2

Super Monkey Ball

Dungeon Hunter Alliance

Angry Birds Star Wars

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 plus

DOA 5+

Killzone Mercenary

My target still had a killzone and DOA5+.  Also had Rayman Legends and Origins and a bunch of Chimera and SF v Tekken.  I might go back for a few of those. I think i need Rayman Legends.

Work keeps me on the road all the time so my Vita gets plenty of use. Traveling also allows me to hop into different Targets to check inventory.

The Folsom, CA target has stacks of both Ninja Gaiden games, Tearaway, Call of Duty, Dungeon Hunter, Luminies, and Super Monkey Ball.

The Target in Lincoln, CA still has a few copies of Rayman Legends, AC: L, Need for Speed, and Tearaway.

Anyone in Texas check your local Heb. I just got persona 4 golden for $9.
By chance are you in the DFW area?

If anyone see's a copy of Dungeon Hunter Alliance, AC III Liberation, and/or Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 plus (or just anything rpg related that's not Persona 4). I'd be willing to work out a deal, just PM, thanks! :)

Managed to grab a bunch of games I wanted from a couple of targets:

Tearaway ($11.98)

Killzone Mercenary ($8.98)

Dungeon Hunter Alliance ($8.98)

Super Monkey Ball ($5.98)

Rayman Origins ($8.98)

Rayman Legends ($8.98)

Wasn't expecting to see Rayman Origins there, but it was a nice bonus.

You're lucky. I went to a Target today looking for the last Dead or Alive 5 that was supposed to be in stock, but only found 1 vita game at full price.

Work keeps me on the road all the time so my Vita gets plenty of use. Traveling also allows me to hop into different Targets to check inventory.

The Folsom, CA target has stacks of both Ninja Gaiden games, Tearaway, Call of Duty, Dungeon Hunter, Luminies, and Super Monkey Ball.

The Target in Lincoln, CA still has a few copies of Rayman Legends, AC: L, Need for Speed, and Tearaway.
If anybody can pick me both Ninja Gaidens, Marvel Vs. Capcom, DOA 5, or whatever @ 75%, PM me to work something out. I'm going to try another Target this weekend, but I think they are still at 50% with hardly any selection.

I don't think anyone has goten batman blackgate ? Id be happy to pay for one with shipping :).
I also have lumines, rayman and supermonkey ball by me to trade.

Target's no good for Vita games; at least not the one in this area. I found just one game, some baseball sim. If it had been Metal Gear or something, maybe, but for a sports game, nope!

You're lucky. I went to a Target today looking for the last Dead or Alive 5 that was supposed to be in stock, but only found 1 vita game at full price.

If anybody can pick me both Ninja Gaidens, Marvel Vs. Capcom, DOA 5, or whatever @ 75%, PM me to work something out. I'm going to try another Target this weekend, but I think they are still at 50% with hardly any selection.
Did you do a price check on that full priced game with an isle scanner? They might have simply not marked the game itself but had the discount in their system for it. I've had this happen numerous times for games. I frequently scan games and find they're actually cheaper than the sticker price.

Went to another Target and scored Minecraft for $5.98 and Street Fighter X Tekken for $11.98. I think I'm done, nothing else good left around here.

The only one from this clearance I did not yet have was Ridge Racer.  Using Brickseek, I found that my closest Target had 1 in stock earlier this week, but no other Targets for 30 miles had it.  I figured Brickseek was wrong, since my closest Target has never carried anymore than 3 different Vita games at a time.

Finally stopped by today, just to check, and in the Electronics clearance endcap, I found about a dozen of these games.  Picked up the last Ridge Racer for $8.98, as well as Rayman Legends.  I have Borderlands 2 digital already (from the Vita bundle), but for $11.98 went ahead an bought the cartridge, and picked up another SFxT for $11.98.

They had a couple Tearaways, Lego Chima, Lumines as well in the $9-$12 range.

About half of these Vita clearance games being discussed were $9.99 in Target dump bins during last Black Friday, which is when I bought most of them.

I decided to go back to my local Target since they had copies of Street Fighter x Tekken, hoping at least one would still be there. They had two, but I left one for the next person. I also got the lone LEGO Batman 2 and lone Rayman Legends.

They still had four Lumines (I grabbed one), a couple The Walking Dead Season 2, and at least half a dozen Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified for $15. They had a slew of PSP games I didn't see my first time around, and I almost bought a few copies of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker despite not having a PSP.

So.... With all these vita games I picked up, my pull and go folio is overflowing with carts..

Anyone have any suggestions on cases to hold them all?

still looking for Killzone Mercenary, DOA5+, and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

i have these for trade, even dollar amount trades only

[attachment=17116:vita-games2.jpg]

If anyone has extras, or can get extras, I'd like to buy the following at 70% off:

Marvel vs Capcom
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Minecraft
MGS HD
Killzone

Can pay in Pay Pal. Shoot me a PM if you have any to get rid of.

still looking for Killzone Mercenary, DOA5+, and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

also Little Big Planet and Uncharted Golden Abyss used good condition complete is fine

i have these for trade

attachicon.gif
vita-games2.jpg
i have KZ and DOA5+

If anyone has extras, or can get extras, I'd like to buy the following at 70% off:

Marvel vs Capcom
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Minecraft
MGS HD
Killzone

Can pay in Pay Pal. Shoot me a PM if you have any to get rid of.
i have kz and minecraft. looking to trade rather than sell

I'm feeling jelly seeing all of these people finding Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 everywhere. According to Brickseek, there isn't a copy anywhere within 100 miles of me. Same thing with Batman. I wouldn't mind snagging a copy of Walking Dead at 6 bucks either, but that one is a goner in my area as well.

Do we know if Target will stick any new release Vita games or are they done once these are cleared out? Wal Mart has been clearing them out some locations as well and it makes me wonder how many retailers will have any new releases in a year. I guess it will be down to Best But, GameStop, and Amazon, though I guess it mostly already was...

i have kz and minecraft. looking to trade rather than sell
No Targets near me to even try or would have probably found some :)

If anyone has those to sell, please let me know.

I don't think Target will stock Vita games anymore imo. 

All the Targets in my area only had 4 tabs dedicated to the Vita and the product never moved. 

Do we know if Target will stick any new release Vita games or are they done once these are cleared out? Wal Mart has been clearing them out some locations as well and it makes me wonder how many retailers will have any new releases in a year. I guess it will be down to Best But, GameStop, and Amazon, though I guess it mostly already was...
And BBY already basically did this a couple months back. They seem to be getting a couple of the few new releases on occasion but have basically stopped carrying Vita games otherwise.

And BBY already basically did this a couple months back. They seem to be getting a couple of the few new releases on occasion but have basically stopped carrying Vita games otherwise.
Yea, I think at best we can only expect certain releases be carried. Will likely make it difficult to find any deals. If only one or two retailers are carrying new copies there won't be nearly as many chances to find deals.

I picked these up on Wednesday. All were at one location. Not a bad find.  

pqLHaeS.png

I don't think Target will stock Vita games anymore imo.

All the Targets in my area only had 4 tabs dedicated to the Vita and the product never moved.
I don't think ANY store will stock Vita games anymore, sadly. Such a terrible waste of such good hardware.

I agree. Target is done with the Vita, with Wal-Mart soon to follow. I can see Best Buy getting and selling new releases through their website, but not so much in their stores. It'll be down to GameStop and Amazon nationally, and regional chains like Play 'N Trade around here.

If anyone is looking to trade, I have:

Dungeon Hunter Alliance
LEGO Batman 2
LEGO Chima Laval's Journey (I may keep this one)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril
Mortal Kombat
Rayman Legends
Ridge Racer
The 3rd Birthday (PSP; two copies)

I'm looking for:

Dead of Alive 5 Plus
Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

(and other non-Target clearance Vita games)

I saw that Attack on Titans will come to the Vita :)
Hope it controls like Gravity Rush on the Vita!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMcDLrBMJjE

So I went to a Target store that said had 10 resident evil wii games in stock. I look everywhere and got a employee to look at the back because it took 40 mins to gt to that store. The manager said that the store has high shrinkage. Anyway found fighter within and mortal kombat vita. I dont have a vita, but if anyone looking for it, I could ship it since I see that everyone is looking vfor vita games.

Can anyone list all vita games on clearance with the lowest prices with the DCPI? I think I saw Marvel, Walking Dead, Assasin Creed at a Target that is 5 mins away.

oh, saw a kingdom hearts birth by sleep for psp $5??

Thanks

Some GameFly restocks:

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed ($20): https://www.gamefly.com/#!/game/Hyperdimension-Neptunia-U-Action-Unleashed/5009233
Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy ($20): https://www.gamefly.com/#!/game/Operation-Abyss-New-Tokyo-Legacy/5009206
Walking Dead S2 ($9): https://www.gamefly.com/#!/game/The-Walking-Dead-Season-2/5009026

I grabbed Hyperdimension this time. Gameplay vids look like fun (pretty much Dynasty Warriors with anime girls). Senran Kagura is supposed to be better, but I haven't seen it drop to $20 yet.

-Edit- Hyperdimension sold out again, lol. Lasted about 2 minutes.

-Edit 2- There goes Walking Dead S2.

-Edit 3- Three strikes and oos.

Some GameFly restocks:

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed ($20): https://www.gamefly.com/#!/game/Hyperdimension-Neptunia-U-Action-Unleashed/5009233
Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy ($20): https://www.gamefly.com/#!/game/Operation-Abyss-New-Tokyo-Legacy/5009206
Walking Dead S2 ($9): https://www.gamefly.com/#!/game/The-Walking-Dead-Season-2/5009026

I grabbed Hyperdimension this time. Gameplay vids look like fun (pretty much Dynasty Warriors with anime girls). Senran Kagura is supposed to be better, but I haven't seen it drop to $20 yet.

Damn it I had it in my cart and my CC info was old. By time I finished updating my info it was gone :cry: at least i was able to get Walking Dead S2 so it wasn't a total loss.

Damn it I had it in my cart and my CC info was old. By time I finished updating my info it was gone :cry: at least i was able to get Walking Dead S2 so it wasn't a total loss.
I've been refreshing that page for the past few days and was lucky to spot the restock. I didn't pick it up at the start of the sale since reviews aren't so great, but after watching more YouTube vids it looks like an enjoyable game.

Just keep checking the page. It may pop up again before the sale ends on 9/21.

Some GameFly restocks:

-Edit 2- There goes Walking Dead S2.
Thanks I grabbed Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy ($20): https://www.gamefly....-Legacy/5009206

bread's done
Back