PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
It's disappointing to me so far (in Ch. 6 of 10). There's load times for everything, I only like maybe 2 of the 8-10 characters, and a lot of characters just act so stupidly or make such dumb decisions that I really don't care about them.
At least the packaging is totally worth it if you liked the first two games, with the artbook and soundtrack covering all 3 games and sort of serving as a collector's edition for all 3 in lieu of physical editions for the first two.

Gaijin started sending out codes for Summoner Night (autoC) 5. I got mine this morning, but I won't be able to dl it until later. Here's to the psp's near death swan song.
Both my codes are still invalid. Waiting for the excuses from Gaijin about how the snafu was all sony's fault. Sony has clearly targetted gajinworks out and delayed every one of their games. </sarcasm>

Has anyone here ever ordered a pre-owned vita game from Gohastings? I ordered a used Muramasa Rebirth, and I got it in a sealed/wrapped package. Not that I'm complaining, but I'm curious whether they gave me a new copy or re-wrapped it. I also got a new copy of Dengeki Bunko from Amazon after ordering a used one, so maybe it's just a trend for me.
go hastings does sell sealed copies from their overstock now and then. Most common game a few years back when they had awesome sales was tales of vesperia. I bought mine from them during one of their 50% off sales and despite the used listing it was new an sealed. shame the box was crushed while shipped due to their crappy mailers. As others have said though there are cases of reseals. But me and at least one other user here got sealed copies of vesperia.

Foriegn languages were offered as subjects in the schools you went to? And you had field trips that were to somewhere other than a Wal*Mart Supercenter?!
My high school had French, Spanish, German, and Latin. Only the German class actually got to take a trip (to Germany) if I recall.

VA-11 HALL-A

PwKVgVG.png

Limited Run Games said they got something in the works. It is most likely this.

Earth Defense Force 2 for Vita is already gone from BB:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/earth-defense-force-2-invaders-from-planet-space-ps-vita/5579026.p?id=1219653094996&skuId=5579026

Bummer, was going to order it soon for $24 with the GCU discount, but I guess I'll have to look elsewhere.

I've noticed that BB orders only tiny quantities of some newer Vita games, then once sold out, they don't bother to restock them. This happened with Terraria for the Vita as well, but I did manage to snag a few copies of that.
EDF2 is back in stock at BB.com

I ended up grabbing Moe Chronicles and an R2L2 Vita grip from Play-Asia. Was spending a bit, so decided to go with the $16 express shipping or whatever... Ordered on Saturday, shipped out yesterday from Hong Kong, arrived today. Insane.
My L2R2 Grips finally arrived almost a month after the order was placed & 2 weeks after Moe Arrived...

Dunno why the hell they packed them separately to begin with...

Then once I place them on my VITA, it doesn't fit on my IA/VT Colorful pouch! :wall: :wall: :wall:

P_20151216_193617_1.jpg

Yeah... I just saw that and was thinking the same. Thanks a lot jerk face.
funny part is that they are still in here which mean it obvious they stole the deal from cg8889 from this thread and didnt even give him credit instead taking it for himself lol

24 user(s) are reading this topic
11 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users

I didn't, I checked this topic afterward and was going to post it here too. Just didn't feel like saying anything especially for a rude remark.

Lost Dimensions $27.44 via amazon

However it seems to keep slowly dropping,keep an eye on it.

Dengeki Bunko for Vita is also slowly dropping $23 or so. Corpse Party LE as well, but P4DAN LE seems to have finally stopped. It usually stops for 12 hours or so before jumping back into a higher price, so if Superbeat ever stops for a while, it's a warning.

I'm just hoping that we get more content or the DLC that's coming over here, so yeah, buying it just *may* help those chances a bit.

I might bite on Lost Dimension though.

Will not be buying Superbeat.

Looks amazing, but #1 I hate the buttons on the vita and #2 I will end of destroying my vita; either out of pressing so hard and fast, or just getting angry lolol

Will not be buying Superbeat.

Looks amazing, but #1 I hate the buttons on the vita and #2 I will end of destroying my vita; either out of pressing so hard and fast, or just getting angry lolol
It works fantastically on PSTV. So maybe try that? I don't have a problem with it on my Vita but to each their own.

Looks like Thorbahn just tweeted the Superbeat deal, so if you want it at the lower price now you might as well jump on it.

bread's done
Back