PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Norn9 just jumped a few cents, might be on the way up.

I placed an order, just in case.

Biggest downside to the game, which I think is a dealbreaker, is that well over half of the songs are awful. The remixes run the gambit between pretty good, to straight up garbage. The good songs are great, but it's not easy to overlook the clunkers.
Thanks for the feedback. I was worried the songs would be uninteresting, especially with so many remixes. I'm going to get 2nd F instead.

I decided im going to go ahead and get a price match/adjustment for corpse party but the price is starting to shoot back up! hurry and open best buy!

edit: nvm, its still staying. think I just glanced too quick or something

Now I'm curious; what songs do people not like?

The only ones I'm not crazy about are Kanami's version of Your Affection, and that... we'll call it "misguided" De De Mouse version of Shadow World.

I'm trying to get something to go along with Stein's Gate for the Vita on Amazon to get free shipping. Is Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters a good choice? How is the game for those that have played it?

I'm trying to get something to go along with Stein's Gate for the Vita on Amazon to get free shipping. Is Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters a good choice? How is the game for those that have played it?
Tokyo Twilight looked good from what I saw of it. But isn't there going to be a GOTY version of it?

Tokyo Twilight looked good from what I saw of it. But isn't there going to be a GOTY version of it?
Japan is essentially getting a "GOTY" edition of the game. Aksys has said nothing about it coming out in English though, which isn't too surprising because no one is really sure how well it actually sold. Was released on both the PS3 and Vita, both of which are on sale at the Aksys Website Store for the second time this year for the price point of $19.99. Second time on sale since it released in March doesn't bode well for it having sold as well as they'd hoped for in my opinion.

I enjoyed the story but the gameplay is confusing and the game does little to explain. I found the mini game to be really fun. Overall, I don't think it's worth it for most people.

Ok any other recommendations in the $15-20 range of those niche titles.
Dengeki Bunko is still around $20. I would wait for Ignition if we get it though.

Ys MoC is still at the $20 price it's been for a year if you haven't bitten. Or Muramasa.

For the 3DS, Legend of Legacy is still a pretty low price.

I also grabbed Dengeki Bunko at 20, Hyperdevotion Noire at 11, Corpse Party at 32, Sorcery Saga at 21, Conception II at 12, Legend of Legacy at 27, Guilty Gear Xrd Limited at 24, Tears to Tiara II at 14, and Persona Q Wild Cards at 34.

Amazon has been amazing this month!!!! O_O And I did all of this without Prime. O_O

Amazon took money out for Steins Gate and then refunded it. It shows on backorder now. Did anyone that ordered one at $20 have their copy ship yet?

Edit: To be clear I ordered my copy when it first went up and was in stock.

I also grabbed Dengeki Bunko at 20, Hyperdevotion Noire at 11, Corpse Party at 32, Sorcery Saga at 21, Conception II at 12, Legend of Legacy at 27, Guilty Gear Xrd Limited at 24, Tears to Tiara II at 14, and Persona Q Wild Cards at 34.

Amazon has been amazing this month!!!! O_O And I did all of this without Prime. O_O
And now tell the truth! How many of these have you played? ;)

Amazon took money out for Steins Gate and then refunded it. It shows on backorder now. Did anyone that ordered one at $20 have their copy ship yet?

Edit: To be clear I ordered my copy when it first went up and was in stock.
Mine is also preparing to ship (Dec 28th). I usually do Prime 2-Day or even same-day, but since I have a huge log of games now, I went with no rush delivery.

I'm still debating if i should order steins; gate or not. Amazon canceled a order that I had 2 weeks ago, that was back ordered so, I wonder if they will just do the same with this. I really wish other retailers carried this game.

I'm still debating if i should order steins; gate or not. Amazon canceled a order that I had 2 weeks ago, that was back ordered so, I wonder if they will just do the same with this. I really wish other retailers carried this game.
If it was Pirate Warriors 3 PS4 happened to me too. Take a chance barely anyone offers the game.

Grabbed the last copy of Miku 2nd F at my local GS (and sealed too) for $20. So glad they added an option to use sticks for scratches instead of touchscreen... much more reliable input.

@MetalMegaGio

I dropped the anime myself the first time, it bored me to tears. The VN on the other hand won me over quickly. The story is just told much better in that format.

You guys should count your blessings that your used Hastings games didn't turn out like this:

My copy of Dragon's Crown arrived today from Hastings.

xv8Yuuj.jpg

iT0CKlg.jpg

And got fucking rekt in shipping. This is far worse than anything "new" from Gamestop.
That was NEW.

This thread has cost me more money this holiday season than ever before. I have bought way too many games with incremental drops ... Games I would probably never have bought otherwise.

Norn9: Var Commons
Corpse Party: Blood Drive
Code: Realize Guardian of Rebirth
Lost Dimensions
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax

... adding up to about $125.

So my Legend of Chima came.  Except it was a DVD of the cartoon.  That is going back.  Lol.  I'll buy crap for a complete run of Vita games, but not watch it.

You guys should count your blessings that your used Hastings games didn't turn out like this:

That was NEW.
I didn't even get my GoHastings delivery... It says it was Delivered before Xmas and it never showed up... Guess the package was stolen.

I'm sure it'll be fun trying to get this solved with their customer service...

Saturday Morning RPG will be available at the following times:

990 PlayStation 4 copies and 1,250 PlayStation Vita copies will be available at 10:00AM EST on January 29th, 2016.

Followed by

990 PlayStation 4 copies and 1,250 PlayStation Vita copies at 6:00PM EST on January 29th, 2016.

These will be limited to two of each per platform per order for the first 24 hours of sale. After that the two per order limit will be lifted.

bread's done
Back