PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF.... I just got another shipping notice for SMRPG that I got a week ago.  I have no idea why.  Maybe they sent me Squarehard's copy??? :whistle2: :lol:   

Nice heat.

What updated? It looks the same as the last version. (Seriously wondering. I use this to track my full set)
PCSE and Barcode numbers for Saturday Morning RPG were added... I can't remember for certain if I changed or added anything else since the previous promoted upload.

I'm in the club. This arrived today. :grouphug: Hugs all around!

hkvdddy.jpg

Another thank you to the deal poster.
I'm not holding out hope or anything, but was your order cancelled also? And did you use PayPal?

BackerKit for Libra of the Vampire Princess is up and running!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mikandijapan/libra-of-the-vampire-princess-visual-novel-english/posts

We have until just March 18th, 2016 to raise our existing pledges and also spread the word to new backers in hopes of reaching the PS Vita physical game stretch goal by then! I have faith we can do this!

Existing pledge total before BackerKit opened tonight was at: $183,105

Stretch goal for Vita physical release is: $210,000

This BackerKit campaign only needs to raise an additional $26,895

WE CAN TOTALLY DO THIS!

libra_backerkit.jpg

PCSE and Barcode numbers for Saturday Morning RPG were added... I can't remember for certain if I changed or added anything else since the previous promoted upload.
Would be it be possible for you to post a changelog every time you update the list?

Now that the backer kit is out for Libra of the Vampire Princess, how would I go about pledging as to try and get a physical copy of the game if the goal is met. I was not involved in the original campaign.
Thanks in advance

BackerKit for Libra of the Vampire Princess is up and running!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mikandijapan/libra-of-the-vampire-princess-visual-novel-english/posts

We have until just March 18th, 2016 to raise our existing pledges and also spread the word to new backers in hopes of reaching the PS Vita physical game stretch goal by then! I have faith we can do this!

Existing pledge total before BackerKit opened tonight was at: $183,105

Stretch goal for Vita physical release is: $210,000

This BackerKit campaign only needs to raise an additional $26,895

WE CAN TOTALLY DO THIS!

libra_backerkit.jpg
No Slacker Backer / PayPal support? I'll all for more Vita physical games.

worth it for $20
Probably. I think that's what I paid for my new copy from Nebraska Furniture Mart last November when they had the game for cheap.

Jeebus... glad I got my preorder in early. Picking it up in a few hours as a bday gift to myself
Took a mini break to head over to the store I pre ordered mine. Nicely they threw in some 3 pack of keychains that go with the game. Happy b'day.

Anyone going to pick this out for 20 bucks?

Toukiden: Kiwami review

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/games/toukiden-kiwami/119962
I got bored once I finished chapter 5. Which is about halfway through the story missions. The game is fun at first but it becomes repetitive fast. Every mission is essentially the same: Enter field, find enemy, kill enemy, done. Almost no variety and the combat is too simple. I'd say 20 bucks is too much.

By the way. I got my "Super Metriod Real Physical Game" in the mail today for my :psp: . :^o

Yep, SMRPG is a great addition to the collection.

Edit: minor grammar fixes

Would be it be possible for you to post a changelog every time you update the list?
If I had a whole lot of free time, yes it would be possible, but I really don't have much free time. Plus when I do have free time I'm either working on reconstructing the sections of my website that are still not back online, or am working on the print edition of the R1 directory, or any one of other numerous projects around my home which tend to be more important than those first two mentionings. As a general rule of thumb, you can count on the checklist being updated within twenty-four hours of a new title launch, and the directory being updated within forty-eight hours of a new title launch.

Now that the backer kit is out for Libra of the Vampire Princess, how would I go about pledging as to try and get a physical copy of the game if the goal is met. I was not involved in the original campaign.
Thanks in advance
To everyone who had already pledged during the main KickStarter campiagn they sent out a direct link to our e-mails to participate in the BackerKit. For everyone else, it's a bit unclear, I was of the impression it would be a typical affair of a link to join in, but there was indication of technical difficulties setting up the BackKit campaign, so you may need to message them through the KickStarter campaign page in order to have someone from Mikandi get you a link to participate, really not sure. Could also try requesting a "Survey" from the BackerKit site page here.:

https://libra-of-the-vampire-princess-visual-novel-english.backerkit.com/sign_in

If I had a whole lot of free time, yes it would be possible, but I really don't have much free time. Plus when I do have free time I'm either working on reconstructing the sections of my website that are still not back online, or am working on the print edition of the R1 directory, or any one of other numerous projects around my home which tend to be more important than those first two mentionings. As a general rule of thumb, you can count on the checklist being updated within twenty-four hours of a new title launch, and the directory being updated within forty-eight hours of a new title launch.

To everyone who had already pledged during the main KickStarter campiagn they sent out a direct link to our e-mails to participate in the BackerKit. For everyone else, it's a bit unclear, I was of the impression it would be a typical affair of a link to join in, but there was indication of technical difficulties setting up the BackKit campaign, so you may need to message them through the KickStarter campaign page in order to have someone from Mikandi get you a link to participate, really not sure. Could also try requesting a "Survey" from the BackerKit site page here.:

https://libra-of-the-vampire-princess-visual-novel-english.backerkit.com/sign_in
I sent them a message through the kickstarter and got access instantly. I also never pledged to them before but they were excited I was asking to be added. Now I just wait to see if the vita pledge ever happens.....

Something being gutted simply means that the insides have been removed/destroyed.

Though to be fair, I'm not entirely sure what could have been taken out of the inside of a Vita game case other than the game itself.

kind of off topic (though I am trying to order some vita games), but why does "saver" work sometimes on GS.com for free shipping and other times it does not?  Does anyone know?

Something being gutted simply means that the insides have been removed/destroyed.

Though to be fair, I'm not entirely sure what could have been taken out of the inside of a Vita game case other than the game itself.
Gutting typically involves the removal of the digestive system from an animal. People generically use it in place of the term cleaning, which means removing the meat and discarding the rest of the animal. I think that's why a lot of people also generically use it to say a game is being sold as cart only or in non-original packaging and that the original packaging has been discarded.

It would be simpler to just say the game came cart-only or in a generic case... but... saying it's gutted also works.

I sent them a message through the kickstarter and got access instantly. I also never pledged to them before but they were excited I was asking to be added. Now I just wait to see if the vita pledge ever happens.....
what email address did you send you message to?

what email address did you send you message to?
Yes please how did you message them and thanks!
Hey guys! Just follow the link here

Click on to the Red Button Called "MiKandi Japan" and after that you should see the "Contact Me"

I literally just said "I missed out contributing is there anyway I can get added to the backer kit?" and they were more than happy to add me :)

Hey guys! Just follow the link here

Click on to the Red Button Called "MiKandi Japan" and after that you should see the "Contact Me"

I literally just said "I missed out contributing is there anyway I can get added to the backer kit?" and they were more than happy to add me :)
Pre-BackerKit Launch

I just give $55 plus $10 Shipping or $65 Collector Box + $10 Shipping for Physical Vita Version Right?

its also on pc and it was under a dollar there so that one.
The *point* of LRG is to have physical copies of games that are just digital.
If you don't want to buy the Vita/PS4 version and stick with the PC digital copy.. That's fine. Some people would like the physical copy and box instead of digital only.

Games like this, I'd rather have on mobile not PC. And physical instead of digital.

bread's done
Back