PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
The catch is you need to have a HK account or something to download and play, meaning you have to keep switching accounts, and another memory card dedicated to the region.

Did anyone actually get an order in for Shiren the Wanderer from Best Buy at some point? I'm not convinced it ever was even able to be ordered as I tried buying it soon after it went live and it went to that same sold out message after you try to check out. By now they should have updated the listing to "Sold out Online" or "Coming soon" status.
Check now.

[attachment=22051:shiren.JPG]

I didn't know about Teslagrad.
I actually got the EU version a moth or so back, as I got tired of waiting on the US version. Plus I caught a sale on Play-Asia, so it was cheaper than ordering from the UK directly. The US version was supposed to come out in the beginning of the year, but the company doing the physical release was dragging their feet big time, with no news and no updates.

The catch is you need to have a HK account or something to download and play, meaning you have to keep switching accounts, and another memory card dedicated to the region.
Thanks for the info, I'll for sure be passing on that one. Digital is useless for me, and having to set up another region account ain't gonna happen.

Can anyone confirm that you get the $10 preorder cert at Best Buy with the Vita version of Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens? It's listed on the Vita game's page, but the Vita version is separate from the other versions on the page for the promo itself. 

I liked P3s soundtrack a bit more than the P4 one for sure. I liked how different location music kind of somewhat flowed into each other (like the school, dorm, mall...). Even my roomatte at the time said, "Man that's a cool soundtrack." My favorite is likely the mall theme....was in that place so much since it was the opening to the Velvet Room plus where you buy armor and junk.

I hated, hated, hated that P4 put it where you can only get persona from the cards (haven't played P4 Golden so this may have changed). I liked how you could get so much stuff including personas from the P3 cards. 

I hated, hated, hated that P4 put it where you can only get persona from the cards (haven't played P4 Golden so this may have changed). I liked how you could get so much stuff including personas from the P3 cards.
Yeah that was a horrible design decision to remove equipment, experience multiipliers, money, hp/sp healing and such from the cards and they got rid of the original card game in favor of a bunch of stupid minigames. I can't recall if they got rid of once more that allowed you to get extra personas/items and such too. especially since I think they also removed money from after battle so its really hard to earn cash in p4. and exp is ridiculously low from enemies outside pringles man grinding. since he summons more enemies.

I've worked retail, and I'd much rather be on the floor interacting with customers, recommending things, and running the register (I'm a unique combination of being good at math, and having good social skills)
I understand that everyone has different personality traits, but I for one don't want to be apart of that environment anymore. I have a full time IT job, and I work merchandising part time. I still get the same discounts as everyone else, and I work super early. I love it because I get to work super early without customers, and I get to listen to music my whole shift. I also don't have the stress of making sales goals, and dealing with "those" customers. I was once had a passion for helping out customers and interacting with them, but I had a much higher tolerance. Now in my support position, I help them from a different stance. Good luck out there!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Does GameStop waive the handling fee if you order a game in store off their site?
I think that's just for shipping orders. You can also "hold" a game in a local store in which case you don't get charged anything until you pick the game up at the store, and then it will be the in-store price.

Nah, then whenever we talk about P3P, someone would ask if it was Platinum or Portable.
Wouldn't mind "Silver". P3S FES? That sounds cool.
I donno man, P4's color is yellow hence gold, P3 is blue and pink(girlmc not rly canon), so it should be persona 3 Azure or Sapphire or something

I need to get this, hopefully it restocks on release day
Aksys is pretty good about offering those watches on their site before and after release. This should be their biggest title to date as far as sales go, so I can't imagine they won't have more qty's at some point.

When 999 first released, they had that watch for sale on their site for free, they only required you pay shipping cost. I guess they made a bunch for preorder bonuses, but the game didn't really going until after release and word of mouth spread, so they had tons of them left. I found out about the watch right right after release, and that's when I search it out and found their site.

I got like 5-7 over a couple of weeks until they finally ran out. That was for sure one of the best preorder items, and for $5 bucks each, It was some of my best flipping ever. And before anyone ask, I only have 1 left. LOL

Who are these guys and does Chaos rings have English subtitles? Also, what's that game with the girl with the "grappling hook"?
They are a gaming site based in Malaysia I believe, and have a great amount of positive feedback from users here. For any games you want to order, you need to contact them at the email provided, and state what you want to order. They are supposed to be doing a new site where orders can be done direct, but that isn't up and running yet.

From what others have stated about Chaos Rings, the earlier games that are included have an English subtitle patch, but the games are digital, so you'll need account from the region where the games are based to acquire them. I guess part 3 is on cart, but with no English options.

And the grappling hook game is Sayonara Umihara Kawase, which has been around for ages on several different systems. I believe this is a Japanese only game, but understanding the language isn't required to play.

Just got my copy of Futuridium from LRG moments ago.  What's funny is I also grabbed one of those protective cases to house it and to my surprise when I opened the mailer this time around they already put the game in the protective case for me. 

Now that is what I call service! :lol:

200_s.gif

I would have gone with Umihara Kawase instead of the 3DS version. I don't remember when it came out, but I either didn't have a Vita at the time, or I just already had the 3DS game when it released.

I donno man, P4's color is yellow hence gold, P3 is blue and pink(girlmc not rly canon), so it should be persona 3 Azure or Sapphire or something
persona 3 garnet and aquamarine. With different monsters to summon in each version. And then release a 3rd version down the road featuring a brand new mc/femc in persona 3 peridot that adds a little more new content and the content of the other 2 releases. Your welcome atlus ;)

Persona 3 Velvet
booo

Just wanted to chime in that heavy arm is on top of its game. Ordered Oreshika last time and it came in without any issues. Just placed an order for Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires!

So how does one go about ordering. From heavy arm? Do they have a website to order from since I see that people are emailing them or something. Very confused Vita gamer who wants to spend money >=]

Edit: the photo loaded up above me now, so how doesthe process work exactly when you purchase via email?

So how does one go about ordering. From heavy arm? Do they have a website to order from since I see that people are emailing them or something. Very confused Vita gamer who wants to spend money >=]

Edit: the photo loaded up above me now, so how doesthe process work exactly when you purchase via email?
You email them with the requested games you want and they'll email back a price if you agree to buy they'll send you a PayPal invoice.

I've been dealing with them the last few days, and once you email them, they normally reply back once a day. When I wake up in the morning, I normally have a reply, and I won't hear back again until the next day at a similar time.

How much do they charge for shipping?
Shipping is $10 for 1-5 games. I ordered 3 games coming in next month, but I just saw they restocked a few other games, so I just contacted them to add 2 more to my order for 5 games total. That way I'm making the most of the shipping cost.

bread's done
Back