PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking to order Gal Gun Happiness Edition but shipping to the United States is 23 dollar's.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
I think it's only free if you're in the UK. I've never received/seen free shipping from there. Maybe during certain holidays or promotions?
I ordered several different version of Steins Gate from them over what I would say was a 6 month period, and it was free every time. They even stated in their ads "free worldwide" shipping on that particular game.

So I'm guessing they changed it(or maybe it was just for that game), which they should have, as that free shipping was complete ass. I would rather pay to get something packaged properly, than free and have to deal with customer service on the regular.

Their shipping was why I didn't get Gal Gun from them, as there was no way I was paying $100 for a LE set, to only have it arrived damaged.

EDIT: BTW, I'm in the states.

I ordered several different version of Steins Gate from them over what I would say was a 6 month period, and it was free every time. They even stated in their ads "free worldwide" shipping on that particular game.

So I'm guessing they changed it(or maybe it was just for that game), which they should have, as that free shipping was complete ass. I would rather pay to get something packaged properly, than free and have to deal with customer service on the regular.

Their shipping was why I didn't get Gal Gun from them, as there was no way I was paying $100 for a LE set, to only have it arrived damaged.

EDIT: BTW, I'm in the states.
The no free shipping on Gal Gun kills it for me.

The no free shipping on Gal Gun kills it for me.

Honestly, it should kill it for anyone. I debated for awhile if I wanted to pay for that set, as the extra's just didn't seem worth the price, and their free shipping of the past left a rather bad taste in my mouth, so I went with the release edition from that gaming shop in Canada.

If I would have known they where charging $23 on shipping, I wouldn't have even thought about it as long as I did. Hopefully if they are charging now, that means they improved their shipping practices, as I had issues for almost every order I received.

I keep going back and forth on the Steins;Gate El Psy Kangaroo Edition at Rice.  I already have a physical of the game, but I'd really like that one (metal upa!).  But $24 shipping seems crazy to me.  Maybe the metal upa is reeeeeeeally heavy. 

I keep going back and forth on the Steins;Gate El Psy Kangaroo Edition at Rice. I already have a physical of the game, but I'd really like that one (metal upa!). But $24 shipping seems crazy to me. Maybe the metal upa is reeeeeeeally heavy.
No, it's not heavy at all actually, I'm guessing they where just loosing to much on shipping, and started charging the proper amounts. If I shipped something of a similar size & weight to the UK, it would cost just around 25.

Sadly, shipping cost are up everywhere, as I just had a buyer contact me yesterday asking about one of my listings and how cheap could I send it to him in the UK, and I told him the price listed was accurate. I guess it was to much for him, as I never heard back. LOL

No, it's not heavy at all actually, I'm guessing they where just loosing to much on shipping, and started charging the proper amounts. If I shipped something of a similar size & weight to the UK, it would cost just around 25.

Sadly, shipping cost are up everywhere, as I just had a buyer contact me yesterday asking about one of my listings and how cheap could I send it to him in the UK, and I told him the price listed was accurate. I guess it was to much for him, as I never heard back. LOL
Yeah. Since they seem to combine shipping, I might just see if there's anything else that's "Rice-Exclusive" that I want to add. They should hurry up an announce an exclusive LE for Steins;Gate 0 so I can just order them both at the same time. That would be swell.

All of my previous Rice orders had free shipping too.  I remember several months back they sent out an e-mail survey to US customers hat had some questions about shipping on it.   I remember some of the questions were along the lines of "rank the reasons you import from Rice" and the options included things like free shipping, and sturdy secure shipping boxes, as well as a host of non-shipping related options.  I wonder if those survey results played into their change at all.  

When I preordered Gal*Gun I got free shipping, so I don't know whats going on. 

They had "Free US Shipping" advertised on their website for quite a long time, I thought this was the standard. If it was just a promotion that is unfortunate, and I likely will not order form them again unless it is the only way to get a certain release. 

They had "Free US Shipping" advertised on their website for quite a long time, I thought this was the standard. If it was just a promotion that is unfortunate, and I likely will not order form them again unless it is the only way to get a certain release.
Yeah, it looks like they had free shipping, and now they don't. I don't personally mind paying for shipping so long as it's done well. If they are charging $20+ for what they offered before, I would black list this guys quick.

As before I got what I paid for, but for this kind of funds, secure shipping is a must.

I blame Brexit.

Looks like I'll be getting basic version when the price drops.

Pretty much same for me.

Since Amazon seems to have stock of the standard releases now for these releases, I'll just go that route.

Doesn't really seem worth it to try and keep up with these crazy prices, especially when there isn't free shipping involved. :*(

I was just about to post this - they definitely offered "Free worldwide shipping" on this title not too long ago. Definitely not ordering it now considering you don't really get much for $100 (plus $23 now for shipping), which seems to be par for the course with most CEs these days. If they end up clearancing it for $50 or below I might consider picking it up.

I was just about to post this - they definitely offered "Free worldwide shipping" on this title not too long ago. Definitely not ordering it now considering you don't really get much for $100 (plus $23 now for shipping), which seems to be par for the course with most CEs these days.
The key is that most CEs for Vita don't cost nearly this much though, less the shipping costs too. :*(

The version of Shiren that came out on the DS was great, but had some of the worst cover art imaginable. It just looked cheap, and screamed lisenced bargain-bin title. The good news is that copies for the DS can currently be had for next to nothing. I remember I paid very little for my copy, and that was years ago.

If you're interested in Shiren and want to give it a try, the DS version is a good place to start. Since it's for the original DS, it will run on pretty much any DS. (DS, DS Lite, 3DS, New 3DS, you name it) You can usually find it at any used game store that still carries DS games. (not as common these days) It got a decent print run, and the low demand for a lesser-known title with a terrible cover have kept it pretty easy to find. It's actually not that unusual for me to see it in Best Buy bargain bins, and other big-box retailers brand new.

The version that was released for the Wii is considerably harder to find. Not impossible, but not nearly as common as the DS version.

Just got Amazon confirmation that my time dilemma CE for the PlayStation Vita will be DELIVERED on July 13th.

I blame Brexit.
I blame Canada.

The key is that most CEs for Vita don't cost nearly this much though, less the shipping costs too. :*(
It's the pant...err, screen cleaner. That definitely drove the price up. In all reality this is no doubt because the old Britsh, pre-E.U., postal treaty between England and the U.S.A. has gone back into effect which is essentially massive terrif fees to discourage importation and deportation of goods between the Crown Lovin' Red Coats and we Colonial Separatists.

I blame Canada.

It's the pant...err, screen cleaner. That definitely drove the price up. In all reality this is no doubt because the old Britsh, pre-E.U., postal treaty between England and the U.S.A. has gone back into effect which is essentially massive terrif fees to discourage importation and deportation of goods between the Crown Lovin' Red Coats and we Colonial Separatists.
Thing will be cleaning something, not screens though.

I would have considered buying that one if the standard wasn't coming to the US. I don't personally care about getting special editions.
The only ones I have are the ones that only came in special editions like ar nosurge and of course sorcery saga because I needed the bib

MetalJesus just put up a new video and its on the vita. he make some pretty good vids so I thought i would share with ya.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PhKLE3gPjQ

MetalJesus just put up a new video and its on the vita. he make some pretty good vids so I thought i would share with ya.
just great. now the collecting hipsters are going to drive up prices. i'm glad i have all but 10 or so games.

It says next week of 2016 but we'll see if it actually shows up.

Still haven't got a single email about ZTD from amazon, but they charged me today, so maybe something will happen at some point.

Overall a decent video. A few factual errors here and there but it's hard for me to fault them for liking the system and trying to make people more aware of it.

Overall a decent video. A few factual errors here and there but it's hard for me to fault them for liking the system and trying to make people more aware of it.
Yeah, like saying the slim just has a regular LED screen, not LCD. Most of his videos have misinformation or factual errors. Not on purpose, but he says he/they do research, yet the problem persists. I like the guy, and watch his vids, but it gets harder and harder considering so many use his vids as a real source of information.

Hey she mentioned sorcery saga, I just happen to have an extra sealed LE copy... Maybe it will be time to dump it on eBay!
This was under $20 on Amazon at one point, but I just couldn't justify buying it, as there was ZERO items here I wanted. I think they over produced this to boot, but values may be on the rise, as I haven't checked in awhile.

that was a cool video. nice that they rep'd hearts r even if it wasn't super amazing it was a good game for what it was. Just needed a console release and an actual budget.

This was under $20 on Amazon at one point, but I just couldn't justify buying it, as there was ZERO items here I wanted. I think they over produced this to boot, but values may be on the rise, as I haven't checked in awhile.
Yeah the standard edition was like $25 and the LE was like $16-17.. I bought it, and UPS lost it. (Actually mis delivered it) I got Amazon to send me a new one, and a MONTH later UPS delivers the first one.. with "delivered to wrong address" written all over it. :shame:

So I have an extra copy of that, DT2 with calendar, and Ultra despair girls I need to unload someday

I think it was 20$ again just recently so yeah super over produced. much like the ff13-2 ce's

Is it bad that I look at the stack of games in the thumbnail for Metal Jesus' video and find 10 I don't have and I get the urge to go vita hunting again? I'm running out of game stores in my area to check. One of the store owners I went to yesterday actually said that I must be why they couldn't find anything during the GameStop sale when I was talking with him.

just great. now the collecting hipsters are going to drive up prices. i'm glad i have all but 10 or so games.
I'm about halfway there. It's the newest releases that keep killing me. I can't make myself pay more than $30 for games when I most likely won't play a majority of them.

bread's done
Back