PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
So we are getting the "NSFW Girl x Girl (then girl turns into a weapon)" game... Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni

The tweet responses notes ESRB rating, and physically sold in stores + digitally via PSN.

This is the same people who are bringing Gal Gun.

https://twitter.com/PQubeGames/status/751370440212246529

In other News... Zero Time Dilemma is now playable on your PSTV!! Via a patch for their game.

So Now I'm happier.

Got an email from Amazon that Gal*Gun was delayed until August. I checked Rice Digital's site and it looks like they're still listing it as July, so it might just be Amazon having ZTD-esque inventory issues.

Got an email from Amazon that Gal*Gun was delayed until August. I checked Rice Digital's site and it looks like they're still listing it as July, so it might just be Amazon having ZTD-esque inventory issues.
They already delayed it once, so it's probably not just Amazon. :p

Just got Amazon confirmation that my time dilemma CE for the PlayStation Vita will be DELIVERED on July 13th.
*Checks email*

Woo, mine's arriving July 12th. About damn time. Preordered July 9th 2015 -- that's by far the longest wait time on a preorder (though back in the day, I kept a :ps3: Last Guardian preorder on Amazon until I finally mercy killed it). Told wife to hurry up and finish Danganronpa 2 on my Vita. Heheh.

*Checks email*

Woo, mine's arriving July 12th. About damn time. Preordered July 9th 2015 -- that's by far the longest wait time on a preorder (though back in the day, I kept a :ps3: Last Guardian preorder on Amazon until I finally mercy killed it). Told wife to hurry up and finish Danganronpa 2 on my Vita. Heheh.
Ha... that's actually funny. I had to update my addresses on my orders and noticed that my PS3 TLG pre-order was still there on Amazon. And Amazon also decided to apply my giftcard balance on that order and doesn't give me an option to remove it... I was gonna see how long I could keep that order before they cancel it but I guess that ends now.

*Checks email*

Got mine today no watch though. Hopefully we don't have too much trouble actually getting them now that the order is considered closed.

I'm about halfway there. It's the newest releases that keep killing me. I can't make myself pay more than $30 for games when I most likely won't play a majority of them.
Most of the games I own physically, are all I really want. Sure i'll buy some more if I find them $10 or so. I have no desire to own a full collection, and zero interest in VN's..

I hear you on the new games. Part of me says buy at launch for $30 to ensure me a copy (again, only of games I *do* want) while part of me reminds me why i'm here... on CHEAP ass gamer. I have 50 physical carts with 2 more on the way, and a about 10 more upcoming games on my wishlist.

If we all wait till the games go to the clearance bin.. we risk devs deciding to only go digital. double edged sword.

Just got the latest addition AC Chronicles in the mail thursday. The game is perfect for the Vita.

*Checks email*

Hahaha good luck I preordered back in 2015 as well amd as far as my 3ds preorder goes they shipped me the normal version with no watch. Currently arguing with CS about this. Pure bs on amazons part.

Hahaha good luck I preordered back in 2015 as well amd as far as my 3ds preorder goes they shipped me the normal version with no watch. Currently arguing with CS about this. Pure bs on amazons part.
They don't have any watches to send you. They sent you an email telling you they don't have any watches and gave you a $10 credit already. They sent out the game and they are supposed to send you the watch when the watches arrive. Unless you live under a rock, I don't understand how you haven't seen this information already.

They don't have any watches to send you. They sent you an email telling you they don't have any watches and gave you a $10 credit already. They sent out the game and they are supposed to send you the watch when the watches arrive. Unless you live under a rock, I don't understand how you haven't seen this information already.
Never got a email except after I complained no I dont want a refund no I dont want to return the game and cancel my order. I already got the 10 credit from chat though. Those we're my options.

And I went on the developers twitter and saw nothing about this. I saw it on yahoo. It said amazon was working with them to fix the issue

I did the work for you on my phone. Go back to 6/28 in this thread, or the Collectors Edition thread, or the Japanese thread. It's talked about almost daily. No watch until next month.

https://twitter.com/aksys_danny/status/746467845148549120

https://twitter.com/aksys_danny/status/746744962616692737

https://twitter.com/aksys_danny/status/747230591586734080

https://twitter.com/aksys_danny/status/747311341166166016

Super annoyed.

Found Rayman Origins at Walmart for cheap, bought it, then noticed the plastic wrap was missing. Opened case, and discovered game was missing. Fortunately I had not left the store yet, so I walked straight to customer service, who walked me back to the game section where I bought the game and talked the manager in electronics who said he had found a bunch of games had been stolen like that.

Really should have checked the game while checking out since I had issues before buying games from this Walmart but I never thought the game itself would be missing.

Super annoyed.

Found Rayman Origins at Walmart for cheap, bought it, then noticed the plastic wrap was missing. Opened case, and discovered game was missing. Fortunately I had not left the store yet, so I walked straight to customer service, who walked me back to the game section where I bought the game and talked the manager in electronics who said he had found a bunch of games had been stolen like that.

Really should have checked the game while checking out since I had issues before buying games from this Walmart but I never thought the game itself would be missing.
Does your Wal-Mart not keep the games in security cases? All of the games at my Wal-Mart that aren't inside a glass case are in plastic security cases. I went to my local store yesterday to pick up some groceries and went to the clearance section, which is a pain to dig through for Vita stuff since they cram everything into one bin. I ended up picking up Borderlands 2 for $9.88, but they also had Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead Season 2, God of War Collection, and MLB 14 for $9.88 and a Sponge Bob Heropants for $19.98 as well.

I did the work for you on my phone. Go back to 6/28 in this thread, or the Collectors Edition thread, or the Japanese thread. It's talked about almost daily. No watch until next month.

https://twitter.com/aksys_danny/status/746467845148549120

https://twitter.com/aksys_danny/status/746744962616692737

https://twitter.com/aksys_danny/status/747230591586734080

https://twitter.com/aksys_danny/status/747311341166166016
SonicGamer is basically retarded, you can see evidence in almost every post of his

And I went on the developers twitter and saw nothing about this. I saw it on yahoo. It said amazon was working with them to fix the issue
That's sorta funny. Aksys has devoted so much of their Twitter communications to ZTD that when I asked a question about the Siren LE, I confused the $#%@ out of like half a dozen people. They thought the thing everyone was getting as recompense for the watch delay was a nonary bracelet. :D

*Checks email*

I'm still waiting for my "Last Guardian" to ship from DD.

Maybe they'll just actually ship to me Last Guardian once it comes out, lol. :D

Does your Wal-Mart not keep the games in security cases? All of the games at my Wal-Mart that aren't inside a glass case are in plastic security cases. I went to my local store yesterday to pick up some groceries and went to the clearance section, which is a pain to dig through for Vita stuff since they cram everything into one bin. I ended up picking up Borderlands 2 for $9.88, but they also had Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead Season 2, God of War Collection, and MLB 14 for $9.88 and a Sponge Bob Heropants for $19.98 as well.
It was in a plastic security case. I am not sure how the game got stolen, so perhaps it was an inside job.

It was also in one of those big clearance bins. The only other vita games were sport games and Lumines on clearance for 29.99.

Walmart has been garbage for video game deals for quite some time. I stop by once in a blue moon. And sometimes, even when there happens to be a good deal that gets posted, I'll just wait for Amazon or BestBuy or someone to match it.

The last stellar deal I took advantage of at Walmart was when they were clearing out the Playstation TVs. For individual games their "clearance" section has been a joke for years and years.

I miss good big-box clearance sections. These days all you really get is the occasional clearance sale on specific titles. There are no more clearance "dumps" at big box retailers where an entire season's worth of games suddenly ends up on an end-cap for less than $20 each. More often than not, I pick up sub-$20 games on Amazon. It's very sad. I used to walk out of Target with five or six games at a time, at least once every two months or so.

It was in a plastic security case. I am not sure how the game got stolen, so perhaps it was an inside job.

It was also in one of those big clearance bins. The only other vita games were sport games and Lumines on clearance for 29.99.
It's weird prices seem to vary a great deal at Wal-Mart. Very much a hit or miss and those clearance bins are terrible to go through especially for Vita games.

Walmart has been garbage for video game deals for quite some time. I stop by once in a blue moon. And sometimes, even when there happens to be a good deal that gets posted, I'll just wait for Amazon or BestBuy or someone to match it.

The last stellar deal I took advantage of at Walmart was when they were clearing out the Playstation TVs. For individual games their "clearance" section has been a joke for years and years.

I miss good big-box clearance sections. These days all you really get is the occasional clearance sale on specific titles. There are no more clearance "dumps" at big box retailers where an entire season's worth of games suddenly ends up on an end-cap for less than $20 each. More often than not, I pick up sub-$20 games on Amazon. It's very sad. I used to walk out of Target with five or six games at a time, at least once every two months or so.
I miss the times Circuit City and Best Buy would put hundreds of games on clearance at once for $4.99 or $1.99 each, or the times KMart and Sears would blow out games for $2 to $5 a pop. Man, those were the days.

same here, but I still go through the selection while i'm there.

one of these days i'm going to print out all the xbox 360 BC games... and go to one walmart that has like 100+ games in a clearance section.

Most are marked $10. a *ton* are 360/ps3 games, a handful of Wii/3ds, and 3 Vita titles: Lumines, Spongebob, and Fifa 12/13/14/whatever? (that are left)

This is the same walmart I grabbed UMVC3 for $10 though (twice!) :D/

I've walked through my Super Walmart's game section all the time, and I've never seen a clearance bin for games.  There's been a bunch for DVDs and Blu-rays, though.

It really doesn't matter much anymore.  I getting older now, and I'm at the point where I can't see the small Vita screen anymore, even with reading glasses.  

My Vita copy of Xeodrifter arrived in a black bubble mailer! YAY!

Arrived in the following condition:

i-BwG6vhX-L.jpg

i-GfgnJWD-L.jpg

BOOOOOOOOOO! :censored:

The $30 off $150 Prime Day thing (with Amazon Visa Rewards) totally stacks with the 20% preorder discount.  I just cancelled 4 separate orders and combined them to get the extra ~20% off. 

I miss the times Circuit City and Best Buy would put hundreds of games on clearance at once for $4.99 or $1.99 each, or the times KMart and Sears would blow out games for $2 to $5 a pop. Man, those were the days.
Oh god, those Circuit City clearances were like a holiday. Man I miss those.

I think I completely lost a memory card. It was, what I believe to be an official 64gb, which I purchased from PlayAsia. I put the Vita in my pocket while it was sleeping and then, when it awoke, it said that the memory card had been removed. I shut down the system and restarted, but its like the system doesn't even see it. Tried reformatting multiple times and library rebuilding. Has this happened to anyone else before?

I guess Im going back to physical carts. At least then, I can just use the 1gb of built in space for saved games.

I think I completely lost a memory card. It was, what I believe to be an official 64gb, which I purchased from PlayAsia. I put the Vita in my pocket while it was sleeping and then, when it awoke, it said that the memory card had been removed. I shut down the system and restarted, but its like the system doesn't even see it. Tried reformatting multiple times and library rebuilding. Has this happened to anyone else before?

I guess Im going back to physical carts. At least then, I can just use the 1gb of built in space for saved games.
Have you tried it on another Vita? Best look up 32gb cards.

I lumped 4 Vita game preorders into a single order to use the $30 off $150 with Amazon Visa.

NOTE: It only needs to be $150 BEFORE 20% off Prime preorder discount.

The $30 off $150 Prime Day thing (with Amazon Visa Rewards) totally stacks with the 20% preorder discount. I just cancelled 4 separate orders and combined them to get the extra ~20% off.
Just wanted to say thanks for posting this. I didn't grab any Vita titles, but I preordered No Mans Sky, Last Guardian and Dishonored 2 for $114 shipped. Great deal for new titles. I appreciate it.

I'm buying it. F all y'all.

I vaguely remember a CAG posted a picture that listed all the Vita games coming to the west. It was categorized as Confirmed/No-Brainer/Maybe. I wonder if that is being updated, cannot find that link anymore now that it is buried deep in the thread.

bread's done
Back