PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
I lucked out and found a complete copy of Ragnarok Odyssey at a GameStop store in my area along with a complete copy of Army Corps of Hell. Two games for $4.99 each with 10% off for being a Pro member. Gotta love that. Every other Vita game at that store was at least $14.99.

Do you have the DCPI numbers on those three games? I'd like to check Brickseek to see if those still exist in my area. Thanks.
It's Walmart so it's SKU's, but here are the ones that ping my nearest store.

Terraria - 45526459

Rayman Origins- 19852745

Dungeon Hunters - 19852741

Its like an add on that converts the ps tv into a vita like portable
It looks like a Wii U controller swallowed a pstv and then evovled. :lol:

ut0dv.jpg

Grabbed some vita games, I don't know what all of them are but I bought them.

B2g1 deal-pre Black Friday
Supremacy MMA
Dangan Ronpa Trigger Happy

Cyber Monday certs
Conception 2
Deception 4
Mei Q Labrynth Death
Stranger of Sword City
Trails of Cold Steel
Exist Archive (cool cover art and game plot sounded fun)
World of Final Fantasy
Assassins Creed Chronicles
The Amazing Spider-Man
Metal Gear Solid Collection
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends
Blazblue:Chrono Phantasma
Street fighter x Tekken
Arcana Heart 3: Love Max!!!!!
Senran Kagura- Shinivi Versus

All of them are original cover art and box. I'm not into girlfriend simulators or visual novels- tho I'm sure one of those last games is a fighting game with naked girls and I may have to take them out to dinner before they fight or something.

I still have another $105 in preowned cyber Monday certs and a b2g1 coupon left.

Wow, all of those and not a single Neptunia game. Neptunia games are probably 3-5% of NA Vita games released or something.

Start with Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus, I'm playing through it now and it's fantastic so far.

Wow, all of those and not a single Neptunia game. Neptunia games are probably 3-5% of NA Vita games released or something.

Start with Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus, I'm playing through it now and it's fantastic so far.
Spot on BlackRockWaifu, Neptune and company's franchise make up 4.33% (rounded up to the nearest hundredth) of the games presently physically available for the Vita in Region 1.

Spot on BlackRockWaifu, Neptune and company's franchise make up 4.33% (rounded up to the nearest hundredth) of the games presently physically available for the Vita in Region 1.
Wow, thank you for that! That was actually a really cool fact, I wonder how much Nisa/Iffy precedes over the market, I'm guessing 10-15%. You are the Vita Einstein though!

B2g1 deal-pre Black Friday
Supremacy MMA
Dangan Ronpa Trigger Happy

Cyber Monday certs
Conception 2
Deception 4
Mei Q Labrynth Death
Stranger of Sword City
Trails of Cold Steel
Exist Archive (cool cover art and game plot sounded fun)
World of Final Fantasy
Assassins Creed Chronicles
The Amazing Spider-Man
Metal Gear Solid Collection
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends
Blazblue:Chrono Phantasma
Street fighter x Tekken
Arcana Heart 3: Love Max!!!!!
Senran Kagura- Shinivi Versus

All of them are original cover art and box. I'm not into girlfriend simulators or visual novels- tho I'm sure one of those last games is a fighting game with naked girls and I may have to take them out to dinner before they fight or something.

I still have another $105 in preowned cyber Monday certs and a b2g1 coupon left.
I don't understand.. why wouldn't you want a barely-legal-looking waifu simulator? You don't want to know what it's like to have a digital Japanese waifu call you 'oni-sama' in a chipmunk voice? I think I get it, you just want to play games with actual gameplay instead of pressing X to scroll through text. Typical.

It's Walmart so it's SKU's, but here are the ones that ping my nearest store.

Terraria - 45526459
Rayman Origins- 19852745
Dungeon Hunters - 19852741
Thanks! The Walmart down the street had 3 copies of Terraria before Black Friday. Brickseek is saying it has none although it might be wrong. All that means is that I have to find a Walmart employee who would be nice enough to open the case to price check it...or I'll just change my mind at the register if it's not less than $20.

WOW! This has got to be some kind of a new record for NISA. Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony: Limited Edition already down to less than 25% inventory, and it just went up for pre-order yesterday!

http://store.nisamerica.com/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony-limited-edition-ps-vita?

dv3-3d_vita_retail-esrb-rp_1.jpg
It'll probably get "restocked" again later on.

It's not like this is the first time they've pulled a, out of stock early, but magically reappears stocked later. ;D

I'm just going to go for the standard on this one personally, and maybe hope for it to show up at some con next year where they'll be selling extra copies. ^__^

Quick note to everyone though, Atelier Shallie is less than 10% of stock left, so if you want one, this may be a good time to get in on it now,

http://store.nisamerica.com/atelier-shallie-plus-alchemists-of-the-dusk-sea-limited-edition

and most likely, just like Escha & Logy and Ar Nosurge didn't have a standard edition, this one probably will not either since there is no listing for one, so if you want a physical version of the game, this is most likely your only option.

Would be nice to be able to order one of these...if NISAs fuck ing checkout page didn't constantly keep redirecting me to a yahoo search of "DS". 

Would be nice to be able to order one of these...if NISAs fuck ing checkout page didn't constantly keep redirecting me to a yahoo search of "DS". And what, you can't pay on the NISA site by credit card anymore? It's Paypal only? What gives.
Yeah, the glitches on NISA right now isn't just you, so definitely something they need to fix.

It kept crashing my browser earlier, so I just gave up, lol.

They probably figure it's just easier to let someone else worry about their payment security, instead of themselves, lol. :p

But yeah, the site is buggy as hell right now.

I can't believe NISA hasn't fixed their crappy webstore in the last two years.  It's such a mess.  Browsing their titles feels like dial-up internet from the 90s.   Very unprofessional, and several lost sales, when there are other such simple merchant websites that could be used. 

Guys, don't bet on this one being fake rare. If you want it, get it now, because I will guarantee you it'll sell out soon and not come back in stock.

It'll probably get "restocked" again later on.

It's not like this is the first time they've pulled a, out of stock early, but magically reappears stocked later. ;D

I'm just going to go for the standard on this one personally, and maybe hope for it to show up at some con next year where they'll be selling extra copies. ^__^

Quick note to everyone though, Atelier Shallie is less than 10% of stock left, so if you want one, this may be a good time to get in on it now,

http://store.nisamerica.com/atelier-shallie-plus-alchemists-of-the-dusk-sea-limited-edition

and most likely, just like Escha & Logy and Ar Nosurge didn't have a standard edition, this one probably will not either since there is no listing for one, so if you want a physical version of the game, this is most likely your only option.
Correct, there will not be a standard edition. This is yet another game being released as a limited physical edition under partnership with Koei Tecmo, same as the two you've already named. You either buy the physical version from NISA, or not at all.

I can't believe NISA hasn't fixed their crappy webstore in the last two years. It's such a mess. Browsing their titles feels like dial-up internet from the 90s. Very unprofessional, and several lost sales, when there are other such simple merchant websites that could be used.
Slow loading is due to them literally having the product pages loading the full size image files with the webpage coding setup to resize the image displayed, which is rather nuts since some of those product images are close to 2MB each sometimes. Checkout though, I haven't had any issues with the checkout.

Jesus, didn't even know the Danganronpa 3 LE was even up yet and it's already down to 6-10%. Love the series so I ordered one.
Yeah, I checked my e-mail and saw the announcement they sent out yesterday late-afternoon and posted about it here right away! My guess is that this L.E. is even more limited than there normal production runs because of headphones and backpack. A couple thousand each of those items no doubt occupy some serious warehouse space.

Do you guys realize that NISA presently has five different Vita games up for pre-order!? If you pre-ordered the limited/collector's editions of all five from them that would cost you a whopping $309.95! :shock:

I don't think it's that they produced a smaller amount. It feels like they've underestimated how popular it's gotten since 1+2.
I think it's also due to the fact Ultra Despair LEs are still well stocked, so maybe they somehow correlated that to 3 not going as well either.

Who knows? Just buy the damn thing if you want it people! :D

Correct, there will not be a standard edition. This is yet another game being released as a limited physical edition under partnership with Koei Tecmo, same as the two you've already named. You either buy the physical version from NISA, or not at all.
Yeah, that's why I mentioned those sets specifically. I was only going to mention KT if people wanted to inquire further. ;D

But yep, people who wants the game better grab them before they're gone.

It's less than 5% now, so get them while you can for those who want the physical release.

I jumped in on it, and I even went back and ordered a second copy to hopefully pay for my first if Qty stays low on this. They don't charge until shipping so I can always cancel the 2nd copy if need be. 

I had a chance but eventually decided against it for now. Both me and my wife are big fans of the series but it is simply a financial decision.

Still going to preorder the standard edition though. My wife still have UDG in her backlog :lol:

Finally able to get a CIB copy of Sly Cooper Thieves in Time from GameStop, only $4.50 after a $5 cert. Plus they gave me a $5 bonus TIV card to boot.

ooops its back available again! damn i used my points on the ps4 copy. now the question is whether i should keep both...
Just order the Vita version and then contact them, and they should be able to cancel the PS4 version and manually add your points to the Vita order instead. Unless you want both, and then it's a non issue.

bread's done
Back