PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Man...I think I'm done with Cyber sleuth. Finished chapter 6 and the game is boring me to tears. Moving on to World of Final Fantasy I suppose.

On a side note, I'm kind of disappointed in the amount of dungeon crawlers and VN's the vita is getting. There are still a few other types of games I'd like to play they were never released here like Uppers and SaGa. I wish some publisher would bring some different types of games over because the vita is dying for me. And boy is Ys origin taking a long time.

Man...I think I'm done with Cyber sleuth. Finished chapter 6 and the game is boring me to tears. Moving on to World of Final Fantasy I suppose.

On a side note, I'm kind of disappointed in the amount of dungeon crawlers and VN's the vita is getting. There are still a few other types of games I'd like to play they were never released here like Uppers and SaGa. I wish some publisher would bring some different types of games over because the vita is dying for me. And boy is Ys origin taking a long time.
I know how you feel on cyber sleuth, but somewhere in the later chapters it picked up for me. i guess i liked fighting some of the later bosses.

Have you tried God Eater ? some decent action there.

I wish we got VNs where youre the guy and you need to romance a girl. Not the other way around. The otome support is nice, but some galge would be great too

attachicon.gif
IMG_20170707_212442.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_20170707_212455.jpg

I don't know the word I'm looking for.. Overboard? Lol, my wife isn't my biggest fan at the moment.

The LE's I got in a trade with a friend. Have a few more games on order from GameStop. Solid start to the collection.
Where did you buy all these? I assuming not GameStop considering all of them are complete or sealed.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Persona Dancing All Night is the sealed CE, Sword City is CIB CE. Got a lot from GameStop some were sealed. The rest of the sealed games I snagged from Walmart clearance. I just visited one of the Walmarts in a small town a few miles out. They always have some hidden gems that pop up every once in a while.

Aqua Blue Vita on AWD for anyone interested, but with potential cosmetic issues from the description.

$141.36

Condition and notes:
Used - Good
Downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item is in original packaging, but packaging has damage. Medium (less than 1" x 1") cosmetic imperfection on front of item. Medium (less than 1" x 1") cosmetic imperfection on top of item. Medium (less than 1" x 1") cosmetic imperfection on the sides of item. Medium (less than 1" x 1") cosmetic imperfection on back of item. Missing manual.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B014QAIBFU/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

Although the Aqua Blue is a great color (I have two of them), I think it would be better to pay a little more for a "very good" ($172) or "like new" ($182) from AWD. The version you linked sounds a bit abused.

Or just look for a new JPN Vita, people seem to be finding them in the range of $180-200.

You all just made me add a bunch more pricey things to my wish list...  

Totally enjoying Trails of Cold Steel...  and you tell me there are prequels?  WOOHOOO!! Time to track down the other 12 titles!!

[attachment=27231:IMG_20170711_181429.jpg]

Picked this up at GameStop of all places today. It's in perfect condition, not a scratch on it and the previous owner had installed a tempered glass screen protector. I couldn't be happier since I always coveted the neon orange color.

Has anyone else run into a Japanese Vita at a GameStop?

attachicon.gif
IMG_20170711_181429.jpg

Picked this up at GameStop of all places today. It's in perfect condition, not a scratch on it and the previous owner had installed a tempered glass screen protector. I couldn't be happier since I always coveted the neon orange color.

Not once. Can't imagine somebody importing that only to pawn it to Gamestop. So much so I actually stopped lurking.

Feels weird to post.

I want to get a Vita for PS4 remote play, but $200 is a little steep, especially since I just dropped a ton on a Nintendo Switch.

Does Amazon Japan offer the best price or are there better places to buy one brand new?  Amazon Japan has the black one for around $165 USD.

I haven't personally, but GS used to offer game imports awhile back, so not surprising they would take in some systems. It functions as a US Vita model would, and before others wonder why some one would trade this in, shit happens, and GS is a quick and easy source of cash/credit.

I personally don't understand how GS is still in business, as I would never trade anything to them, but I'm in the minority, as every time I'm in store, someone is trading in games and systems for pennies on the dollar. And they all seem pretty happy for the privilege, so what do I know? LOL

BTW, sweet find.

I haven't personally, but GS used to offer game imports awhile back, so not surprising they would take in some systems. It functions as a US Vita model would, and before others wonder why some one would trade this in, shit happens, and GS is a quick and easy source of cash/credit.

I personally don't understand how GS is still in business, as I would never trade anything to them, but I'm in the minority, as every time I'm in store, someone is trading in games and systems for pennies on the dollar. And they all seem pretty happy for the privilege, so what do I know? LOL

BTW, sweet find.
I watched a family bring in a suitcase with a slim PS3 and about 35 games to trade in since they were moving. They could choose between a whopping $58 cash or about $130 credit since this was during the 70% tiv boost that ended on the 9th. They choose the cash [emoji33]. Then they leave and one family member comes back in to buy a few fidget spinners with the cash.

Wow. Simply wow on that story Boneless. Sure I get the need to immediately off load something due to their circumstances but still, GS would not be where I would do it.

But that's $58 in cash they didn't have! Fidget Spinners also are the most amazing thing ever and will be for a long time, unlike stuff like Pogs, Tops, Hula Hoops, Beanie Babies, Pet Rocks, Silly Bands......

Grabbed up Nonary Games today. $30 at GS
While this is a good deal, it is kind of difficult for me to justify it to myself. For someone new to the series, it's perfect. But I already have 999 on the Nintendo DS, and Virtue's Last Reward on the Vita. (and played through both of them) For anyone who hasn't experienced these games yet, I would say to go out and take advantage of this deal immediately. (great games!) But for a long-time fan like me, I was kind of waiting to get the PS4 copy, and hoping to get it for less than $40.

I tried to stay away, but they just keep pulling me back in!

Going to come back to importing Vita titles again.

At least I lasted a few months... @_@

Been really hoping for anything new on the Vita that's unique to it and not on the PC or another system.  That is dwindling.  Are there any import titles, English friendly, that are recommended in these parts?  

I tried to stay away, but they just keep pulling me back in!

Going to come back to importing Vita titles again.

At least I lasted a few months... @_@
Is there a list somewhere that shows Asia releases with English subs or dubs? It looks like the Japanese releases don't but the Asia ones do?

Was this a claim made by the infamous John Titor? If so I need to make sure my collection is stored properly so the value should remain high for them. [emoji38]
I just finished the series and got this too! For the last few weeks I've been trying to figure out how to get the game on Vita around my location.

Is there a list somewhere that shows Asia releases with English subs or dubs? It looks like the Japanese releases don't but the Asia ones do?
I'm sure Tweeg probably has a list up of that somewhere.

In general, only Asia releases in certain regions will also include English subs. You can have the same Asia title, but with different releases in different regions, and one could have the sub, while the other doesn't. It's fairly hit or miss, so you'll definitely need to depend on a list for something like that, and not just guess. This is also something to keep in mind when you are buying games off eBay that are listed/appear to be the Asia release, but may not be the Asia release with English subs, so make sure you always confirm it is or not.

I'm sure Tweeg probably has a list up of that somewhere.

In general, only Asia releases in certain regions will also include English subs. You can have the same Asia title, but with different releases in different regions, and one could have the sub, while the other doesn't. It's fairly hit or miss, so you'll definitely need to depend on a list for something like that, and not just guess. This is also something to keep in mind when you are buying games off eBay that are listed/appear to be the Asia release, but may not be the Asia release with English subs, so make sure you always confirm it is or not.
And just to add to these comments, if you do shop on Ebay, make sure to look for "English" in the title description, as almost 99% of the Asia releases that have English, it is stated as such in the title. Normally if you don't see "English", it won't have it, as that is a HUGE selling point for the titles that do. So it is normally pretty clearly stated.

This is Heavy Arm's Ebay page: http://www.ebay.com/usr/potatoarm

Sadly, they only have express shipping options through Ebay currently(they are working on other options), but if you see anything you may like, you can contact them directly by email to place an order, and get better shipping rates.

[attachment=27255:IMG_20170713_214746.jpg]

Ok I think I'm done purchasing Vita games until my Ys VIII CE comes in. WOFF came in sealed and the loose cart is Hyperdimensional Action Unleashed (thanks GS.com...)

Man what a fun system to collect for. Now I just need to figure out which game to play...

bread's done
Back