PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
292 (100%)
Since I thought the cheap 3DS games thread was a good idea. I thought I would start one for the PS Vita. I will maintain this site a few times a day going forward. Post links up to new deals and I will add them to the OP. Anyhow, here we go:

Updated 2/5/2014

Amazon:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $15.50

Lumines- Electronic Symphony $18.49

MLB 12 The Show- $5.88

Silent Hill: Book of Memories- $11.68

Spy Hunter- $14.89

Gravity Rush- $18.53

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time- $19.12

Need for Speed: Most Wanted- $15.99

Persona 4 Golden - $19.99

Best Buy:

GameStop:

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified $19..99 New/ $17.99 Used

Last edited by a moderator:
If I didn't love VNs I likely wouldn't get Nurse Love Addiction. I'm assuming none of us who played it. It was always too expensive for me for a Yuri game (just don't like the genre much). I'll still go for it, but it's expensive and that LE isn't amazing. Surprisingly if instead of the cards there was an art book, it would be a good value.

Well they have a reason for it in this case that I can accept. As for other cases I'm not looking for a race to the bottom with $30-40+ games just to match the cost. Especially since some of these games have been on sale for 50%+ off. $10 extra isn't bad at all when it gets the treatment Night Trap got. Reversible cover, Manual, and poster for $10 extra. That's better than all of their CEs.

If I didn't love VNs I likely wouldn't get Nurse Love Addiction. I'm assuming none of us who played it. It was always too expensive for me for a Yuri game (just don't like the genre much). I'll still go for it, but it's expensive and that LE isn't amazing. Surprisingly if instead of the cards there was an art book, it would be a good value.
Yeah, with an art book, I would have for sure bought it as well.

I'm glad that I don't have any love for VN's.  That's not to say I hate them, I just don't have enough positive experiences to make me crave them like other genre.  This will be an easy pass for me.  I'm glad others are getting games they want on the VIta.  I'm still waiting on that remake of Dragon Fantasy 1 for the vita and then I think I'm close to done.  Heck I might just play it on another system at the rate it's taking.

I actually l like art cards. I just wish there were more cards. Five is so meager. Should have been like 20.

I collect limited run vita games and have purchased all the special editions, but this one just is not pulling at my wallet strings, is it a good game and why it is so expensive?
The license partner for Nurse Love Addiction (NLA) is the same licensing partner as with Dariusburst: Chronicle Savious, that being Degica Games. Degica has a reputation where pricing is concerned. Presently the didgital-download version of this games is $39.99 on PSN. Likewise the aforementioned Dariusburst title caught LRG a great deal of flack for also being priced at $49.99 when they released it last year, and yet it still managed to sell like fresh hot glazed doughnuts. I strongly suspect NLA will sell out crazy fast despite the snide remarks on Twitter and elsewhere from the naysayers.

I read a few reviews on NLA, and it seems like a decent VN. I usually dismiss Yuri games because of the somewhat meh slice of life basic love story types. This one supposedly has some drama, length and some decent story. Hopefully. I just hope it's not a bloodbath tomorrow.

The main problem is that games like ray gigant were $40 digitally but the same physically. They also signed so many cheap games and made them $25.

However, I’d never pay $40 for NLA digitally but am fine with buying it physically for $50. You’re paying a $10 premium as opposed to 15-20 on a majority of their games

Also they should stop releasing games before actually getting them. They already over double the cost of shipping in the us (we all know shipping a vita game doesn’t cost anywhere near 5.50). It’s crazy that as of tomorrow some of us will be waiting to receive over 10 games

With all that said, we all need some nurse cards

PS Vita R1 Directory 3rd Anniversary   :hot:

Yes folks, three years and one day ago the Vita R1 Directory was debuted to compliment the Vita R1 Checklist, which itself had publicly debuted only a short time prior, and the world of Vita collecting forever changed! Somehow I still have my hair and have not gone bankrupt despite taking on the creation and maintenance of the R1 Supplemental Checklist, R2 (European) Checklist, and a rather limited R3 Checklist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS Vita Region 1 Physical Game Directory & Checklists and Both Region 2 & 3 Checklists:
http://www.tweeg.psoarchive.com/collect

Announced & Upcoming Vita Physical Releases for Region 1:

Listed alphabetically by year and quarter with release date after game title.

- 2018 -
- 1st Quarter

Nurse Love Addiction (3/16, TODAY!)
Organ Trail: Complete Edition (3/16, TODAY!)
Velocity 2X : Critical Mass Edition (3/20)
Code: Realize ~Future Blessings~ (3/30)

- 2nd Quarter
Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly (4/20)
7’sCarlet (5/25)
Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk (6/29)
Sharin no Kuni ~The Girl Among the Sunflowers~ (2nd Quarter)

- 3rd Quarter
Muv-Luv Trilogy (3rd Quarter)
Omega Labyrinth Z (3rd Quarter)

- Release Dates Not Yet Announced
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (TBA)
Battle Princess Madelyn (TBA)
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (TBA)
Cosmic Star Heroine (TBA)
Defender's Quest (TBA)
Dragon Fantasy: The Volumes of Westeria (TBA)
Fault: Milestone One (TBA)
Forma.8 (TBA)
Mercenary Kings (TBA)
Narcissu: 10th Anniversay Anthology (TBA)
Nuclear Throne (TBA)
Rabi-Ribi (TBA)
Runner 3 (TBA)
Salt & Sanctuary (TBA)
Siralim (TBA)
Siralim 2 (TBA)
Shakedown Hawaii (TBA)
The Emerald Tablet (TBA)
Va-11 Hall-A (TBA)
World End Economica: Episode 1 (TBA)
World End Economica: Episode 2 (TBA)
World End Economica: Episode 3 (TBA)
YIIK: A Postmodern RPG (TBA)

- Special Edition Pre-Order Updates -

- Aksys Games -
Code: Realize ~Future Blessings~
Limited Edition - SOLD OUT!
- $59.99
- https://www.bestbuy.com/site/code-realize-future-blessings-limited-edition-ps-vita/6193200.p?skuId=6193200
- https://www.amazon.com/Code-Realize-Future-Blessings-Limited-PlayStation/dp/B07895XFR9/
- https://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/games/code-realize-future-blessings-limited-edition/158321
- Release Date: March 30th, 2018

- Atlus -
 - Nothing announced.

- Badland Games -
 - Nothing announced.

- Gaijin Works -
 - Nothing announced.

- Idea Factory -
Hakuoki: Edo Blossoms
Limited Edition - Available Now
- $72.99
- http://www.iffysonlinestore.com/HakuokiEdoBlossomsLE
- Release Date: March 13th, 2018

- Limited Run Games -
Nurse Love Addiction
MedKit Edition - Available Today!
- $74.99
- https://limitedrungames.com/products/limited-run-123-nurse-love-addiction-medkit-edition-vita
- Release Date: March 16th, 2018 at 10:00a.m. & 6:00p.m. EDT (GMT -4)

- Marvelous! / XSeed Games -
 - Nothing announced.

- NIS America -
 - Nothing announced.

- Rice Digital -
Muv Luv Trilogy
Complete Set Collector's Edition (Rice Digital Exclusive Box Set) - Available
- $79.99
- https://www.ricedigital.co.uk/store/muv-luv-trilogy-collectors-edition-ps-vita-us-version
- Release Date: Summer (3rd Quarter) 2018

- KickStarter Offerings -

- Koji Igarashi / 505 Games -
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- $60.00 + S&H (FULLY FUNDED! Still available to preorder!)
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night: Collector's Box
- $250.00 + S&H
- https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/
- Targeted Release Date: March 2018

- Tokyo Otaku Mode / Frontwing -
Sharin no Kuni ~ The Girl Among the Sunflowers ~
- Campaing began November 21st, 2016, and ended on December 21st, 2016.
- Vita Physical Stretch Goal: $120,000 (Met and Exceeded)
- $46.00 & Up + S&H (BackerKit)
- https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tokyootakumode/re-sharin-no-kuni-project
- https://re-sharin-no-kuni-project.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders/72680
- Targeted Release Date: 1st Quarter 2018

My copy of Velocity 2X : Critical Mass Edition shipped from Amazon. Should have it tomorrow.

Really love the game and bought it to play the DLC.

My copy of Velocity 2X : Critical Mass Edition shipped from Amazon. Should have it tomorrow.

Really love the game and bought it to play the DLC.
Yeah, mines is due tomorrow as well. I believe this copy has just a sleeve for the case, and not a box, so hopefully it should arrive damage free(but time will tell).

Received mine Saturday. It's a proper Vita case. No sleeve.
I know the Vita version of the game was only supposed to come with all the DLC and also the documentary. That being said, on the front cover of mine it states that it includes the soundtrack CD and also a "Studio Booklet". Did anyone receive these items or is this a misprint on the cover? I didn't, but i also wasn't expecting them.

I know the Vita version of the game was only supposed to come with all the DLC and also the documentary. That being said, on the front cover of mine it states that it includes the soundtrack CD and also a "Studio Booklet". Did anyone receive these items or is this a misprint on the cover? I didn't, but i also wasn't expecting them.
Now that you mention it, I remember that too. Though looking at Badland's website, it looks like only the European version (and possibly only the PS4 version?) got the soundtrack and booklet. Maybe that's what caused the delays and they just threw in the towel on it. I'm guessing the 2GB that is required is mostly a download for the documentary.

Now that you mention it, I remember that too. Though looking at Badland's website, it looks like only the European version (and possibly only the PS4 version?) got the soundtrack and booklet. Maybe that's what caused the delays and they just threw in the towel on it. I'm guessing the 2GB that is required is mostly a download for the documentary.
Yep, mine shows the same. Back when this was first announced, there where several places that showed that info for the Vita version. While as stated, Badlands only ever showed the PS4 version as having those extras. I kept trying to see if certain places may have had it for a day one type deal, but I never found any extra info and finally gave up. Honestly, after all the delays, I just pretty much forgot or no longer cared. Sadly, I'm used to the Vita getting no love along side others, so no surprise really. LOL

Cheers for the responses. It's a shame that there's a misprint as my OCD flares up when i look at the cover now, even though i wasn't expecting the extras. Oh well, I'm just glad they brought the physical release to NA. 

i found an unboxing. i was laughing
Yeah, this release is for sure nothing like Axiom Verge, as they probably shot their load for that one. LOL

The false advertising here is of epic proportions, no doubt. I'm happy, as I got a physical ESRB rated game for about $7 less than it would have cost me at LRG if offered there. But of course still hugely disappointed, when looking at what AV offered, compared to this for the same pricing.

Yeah, this release is for sure nothing like Axiom Verge, as they probably shot their load for that one. LOL

The false advertising here is of epic proportions, no doubt. I'm happy, as I got a physical ESRB rated game for about $7 less than it would have cost me at LRG if offered there. But of course still hugely disappointed, when looking at what AV offered, compared to this for the same pricing.
I think the most disappointing thing about the game is that the save data from the digital version does not transfer over to the physical version. The good thing is that I can play the DLC right away and do not have the play through the entire campaign again. I may play a few levels of the main campaign for a refresher since it is an excellent game.

yeah i just got mine yesterday and when i opened Vlecity I was like "wait isnt there more than just the game itself?" WTF!!

Pretty sure it was a misprint. The advertising on their website said the CD and Booklet didn't come with the Vita version. I guess someone fkd in editing the boxart or something

Well, they're acknowledging the error, which is good. As nice as the soundtrack and booklet would be, I'm fine with just a clarification. It seems an honest mistake.

Well, they're acknowledging the error, which is good. As nice as the soundtrack and booklet would be, I'm fine with just a clarification. It seems an honest mistake.
Not gonna let it slide, plain and simple, false advertising and they had plenty of time to fix it.

Refund cometh
a8fb3e5dede79c39d91b06556551fa2c.jpg

Pretty sure it was a misprint. The advertising on their website said the CD and Booklet didn't come with the Vita version. I guess someone fkd in editing the boxart or something
I picked mine up from Amazon and they had advised the extras with the vita version. They have since changed the page. Frustrated with this release. Badlands' solution better not be a link to reprint the cover.
How do you delay release that many times and screw up this badly?

It actually looks like posts after mine are part of my spoiler tag. So I wonder...

[/SPOILER]

Edit: Nope.

anyone else able to order persona 4 golden CE off amazon today? CAG's twitter tweeted about it, they were available to order for about ~45 min but it said shipping date unavailable. you think we're going to get it?

anyone else able to order persona 4 golden CE off amazon today? CAG's twitter tweeted about it, they were available to order for about ~45 min but it said shipping date unavailable. you think we're going to get it?
I was able to get one on a "wait list." It is out of stock but will ship when they have new stock. I don't suspect that I will get one, but I am hopeful!

Eatsalot was $34.99 with free shipping for me. Cheaper shipped than other Play-Asia releases.

Defenders of Ekron, Rainbow Skies, and One More Dungeon were all $29.99 with $7.90 shipping to California. UnEpic was $34.99 with $5.90 shipping, and Cursed Castilla was $34.99 with $4.99 shipping.

Eatsalot was $34.99 with free shipping for me. Cheaper shipped than other Play-Asia releases.

Defenders of Ekron, Rainbow Skies, and One More Dungeon were all $29.99 with $7.90 shipping to California. UnEpic was $34.99 with $5.90 shipping, and Cursed Castilla was $34.99 with $4.99 shipping.
Don't forget to use coupon code MYPSVITA to knock another $3 off the order, making the total $31.99 shipped.

Are there any actual gameplay videos of Sir Eatsalot? I saw two trailers on youtube but they only had very short snippets of gameplay.
I looked a few days ago and couldn't find much either, so I'd be interested to know if anyone else has seen anything, too. And the little bit of gameplay shown in the official trailers didn't look very fun to me.

bread's done
Back