PS1 Custom DVD Cover Art - Calling all artistic CAGers!

forum when looking for PSOne covers and loved what you guys were doing, started making my own. They aren't great but I think they are semi-decent.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/nick05/psonecovers/vrdvd.jpg
vrdvd.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/nick05/psonecovers/loddvd.jpg
loddvd.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/nick05/psonecovers/dbgtdvd.jpg
dbgtdvd.jpg

[quote name='aznguyen316']amazing ruined.. I d/l the FFT one I'll be printing out I guess probably at a kinkos or something.[/QUOTE]

Some Kinko's/Print Shops go all ape shit acting like its a copyright violation to print covers.

[quote name='Snowcone']Some Kinko's/Print Shops go all ape shit acting like its a copyright violation to print covers.[/quote]Well, I think it might be if you are using images from the game/promotional material.

[quote name='aznguyen316']amazing ruined.. I d/l the FFT one I'll be printing out I guess probably at a kinkos or something.[/QUOTE]

Some Kinko's/Print Shops go all ape shit acting like its a copyright violation to print covers.

[quote name='Snowcone']Some Kinko's/Print Shops go all ape shit acting like its a copyright violation to print covers.[/quote]Well, I think it might be if you are using images from the game/promotional material.

well what you could do is buy a few cheap genesis games, like sonic 1, i was going to just ea but they are completly different.

but there should be a few places.

I know this might be a litle off topic but it still relates to playstation.

Is there anyone out there who can post a cover art with the limited edition of metal gear solid 4 so i can put it on my ps3 case. I dont really like the cover art they chose at all and i would hate to think this master piece of gaming is going to be stood up by its lackluster cover art.

Im probably not the only cag that would love for someone to pull this off.

Your typographic layout and image layouts are indeed impressive, being a graphic designer I can appreciate the amount of detail you spent making these, My question is and forgive me if you mentioned it in your post. Why are you making these again? for fun? for your own personal collection?

[quote name='ZForce915']Reward for the person that creates a PS3 style case for Star Ocean 2: The Second Story[/QUOTE]

What sort of reward are we talking about? PM me if you like, I got all those fun adobe programs and would love to try and make something.

Is this still going on? I just decided I want to put all my PS1 stuff from cracked jewels into DVD cases. I need cover art, lol!

I saw some in this thread and have also been checking online. Here is what I'm looking for covers for if anyone can give a hand I'd be eternally greatful. Even a website that does it would be great

Arc the Lad Collection
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain (in thread)
Breath of Fire III
Breath of Fire IV (in thread)
Chrono Cross (in thread)
Dragon Warrior VII (in thread)
Final Fantasy VII (in thread)
Final Fantasy VIII (in thread)
Final Fantasy IX (in thread)
Final Fantasy Anthology
Final Fantasy Chronicles (in thread, Chrono and IV I think)
Final Fantasy Origins
Final Fantasy Tactics (in thread)
Front Mission 3
Grandia (in thread)
Koudelka
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (in thread)
Legend of Dragoon
Legend of Legaia
Legend of Mana (in thread)
Lunar Silver Star Story Complete
Lunar Eternal Blue Complete
Parasite Eve
Parasite Eve 2
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (in thread)
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3 (in thread)
Saga Frontier
Saga Frontier 2
Silent Hill
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro
Suikoden
Suikoden II
Thousand Arms
THreads of Fate
Vagrant Story (in thread)