Ps3/360 Rage $10, Red Dead Redemption GOTY $20, GTAIV CE $20, Dead Island $20

[quote name='YBX87']not to me, but i picked it up at bestbuy for $5 with gamers coupon, so that is just my opininion[/QUOTE]

yeh i heard very mixed things about it not sure if i should waste my 10 bucks on rage and 15 on fears 3?

RDR, for PS3 at least is back to $30, hopefully they stock it in again and put it at $20 was really tempted to buy it.

[quote name='JMAVERIX']RDR, for PS3 at least is back to $30, hopefully they stock it in again and put it at $20 was really tempted to buy it.[/QUOTE]

its still 20 from amazon. look at the right side, it'll just take longer to ship/process.

[quote name='mvpcrossxover']RDR for ps3 not in stock anymore?[/QUOTE]

its still available for that price from amazon. look at the right side of the page. it will take 2-4 weeks to ship though.

[quote name='dawkplex']its still available for that price from amazon. look at the right side of the page. it will take 2-4 weeks to ship though.[/QUOTE]

saw it and i'm like...........................hm fuck it

If you don't have RDR and are on the fence; go for it!

Bought this at some point near release for $60 and absolutely loved it (the only game I've ever cared enough for to 100% it).

Also Undead Nightmare is a fantastic DLC itself too. It took me 12 hours to beat and 100% ; and 4 hours were spent pretty much blindly exploring and admiring the scenery.

It's not "GTA with horses" as many people like to claim, in fact I'm not a huge fan of GTA and absolutely loved this game.

[quote name='Calipso']As seen on slickdeals. Shame on OP for not giving proper source.[/QUOTE]

Would you please explain yourself?
And according to you which is the proper source?

[quote name='iduncurr']RDR jumped back to $30 on PS3
Nooooooooo
I was about to go to Best Buy and get some Amazon gift cards too =([/QUOTE]

It's still 19.99 from Amazon, they are just out at the moment. So they have a 3rd partt seller price showing. Click where it says new and you will see Amazons for 19.99. They have more copies on the way.

[quote name='FerDK']Would you please explain yourself?
And according to you which is the proper source?[/QUOTE]

This was posted 3+ hours after it was up on fatwallet and slickdeals.

Proper source? Frontpage of slickdeals? :roll:

It's not hard to give credit for something you didn't find on your own.

[quote name='Calipso']This was posted 3+ hours after it was up on fatwallet and slickdeals.

It's not hard to give credit for something you didn't find on your own.[/QUOTE]

What a baby.

[quote name='Calipso']This was posted 3+ hours after it was up on fatwallet and slickdeals.

And this was posted hours before slickdeals posted the full sale. This was posted within minutes of the deal starting.

SlickDeals original post was at 12:49am mentioning only RDR.

This was posted at 12:13am. Mentioning all of it.

Never have gotten around to picking up GTAIV but have always said that if I did it would be the complete edition. I'm not lacking for games to play right now but wonder if that will ever see a cheaper price. I'm not sure it will be fun after playing RDR.

Is Dead Island (PS3) worth it for $20? I don't care about DLC being included in a GOTY edition, so I'm not concerned with waiting for that to come out. Just looking for a good couch multiplayer. I know there used to be some pretty serious save and reset issues.

[quote name='MikeIsGood']Is Dead Island (PS3) worth it for $20? I don't care about DLC being included in a GOTY edition, so I'm not concerned with waiting for that to come out. Just looking for a good couch multiplayer. I know there used to be some pretty serious save and reset issues.[/QUOTE]

I've really enjoyed it, but I've been playing with two of my cousins through the campaign cooperatively online. As a single player game I don't think it'd be that good. I believe only one person can play per console.

^ That's right, Dead Island does NOT have local multiplayer. FEAR 3 (also part of the sale for $15) does if you haven't played that.

[quote name='VexxedCS']^ That's right, Dead Island does NOT have local multiplayer. FEAR 3 (also part of the sale for $15) does if you haven't played that.[/QUOTE]

Crap, that sucks. I thought that it did. Thanks guys - I probably wouldn't have checked before buying because I was sure that it did. Saved me $20.

RDR is different than GTA IV, but at the end of the day it's still a Rockstar game, so you're getting an overhyped, "open-world", third person shooter.

That said...$20 is a good price for that. I paid $60 when it came out after falling for the Rockstar hype machine, and I'll never make that mistake again.

[quote name='Calipso']As seen on slickdeals. Shame on OP for not giving proper source.[/QUOTE]
:drool: Feel free to return to the slickdeals community and remember to generously tip the douche jar on the way out.

Anyway, thanks for the head's up, OP.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Dead for RDR?[/QUOTE]

Looks like all the 360 versions are gone from Amazon. PS3 still up for $19.99.

[quote name='dvgamer']Looks like all the 360 versions are gone from Amazon. PS3 still up for $19.99.[/QUOTE]

Damn hopefully it wi come back in stock!

And honestly who gives a shit who posts first! Go over to SD and see the folks who were buying 10 and 20 of these and hears at BJs today. Just to flip and make $2 on each! Bunch of idiots!

I had the 360 version of RDR in my cart, at checkout... tried to change my shipping method and it was stuck on the buffering/loading wheel. Gave it a few, then reloaded the page and it was OOS.

Shoot.

[quote name='ChosenOne1']Is Rage worth $10?[/QUOTE]
i payed 50 for the game on pc and its brilliant, others will tell you the game sucks, just like i will tell you halo is garbage and call of duty is a mind trick for dumb people, opinions opinions, everyone has one, i just gave you mine, good luck! :)

earlier i managed to grab red dead and rage on the 360, both for my brother who"s overseas, dude was freaking out when i told him i got him both games! man gaming sure make lots of people happy ;)

LOL...
Last night I got back home at midnight (PDT), just in time to check the new sales at Amazon, so I decided to post this thread (00:13).
Like a lot of people around here, my only interest in deals is for video games and CAG is my only source for that purpose, and the only online community a care for.
I have no idea, and I really don't give a damn for, the activities, deals, posts or comments of other sites like the ones you mentioned.
So please stop whining and get a life "bro" :booty:

[quote name='WV Matsui']Damn hopefully it wi come back in stock!

And honestly who gives a shit who posts first! Go over to SD and see the folks who were buying 10 and 20 of these and hears at BJs today. Just to flip and make $2 on each! Bunch of idiots![/QUOTE]

Hahaha so true!

RAGE is also 9.99 on PC. I heard it was a very buggy port though and the 360 version was the best....anyone have any input?

[quote name='iduncurr']Wait, so how long will this be on sale?
Just today?[/QUOTE]

Wondering the same...

[quote name='iduncurr']Wait, so how long will this be on sale?
Just today?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='WV Matsui']Wondering the same...[/QUOTE]

They have been added today to the Dads & Grads sale which is supposed to last the whole week.

[quote name='plus1zero']RAGE is also 9.99 on PC. I heard it was a very buggy port though and the 360 version was the best....anyone have any input?[/QUOTE]
it runs fine now, make sure you have the latest drivers on your graphics card and you should be good to go

[quote name='digitopolis12']Red Dead Redemption for xbox is now OOS, not sure if it will be restocked.[/QUOTE]

Has been for quite some time...

[quote name='digitopolis12']Red Dead Redemption for xbox is now OOS, not sure if it will be restocked.[/QUOTE]

Glad i snagged it from my phone earlier then!

Just checked and it shows my delivery estimate at Tuesday June 12th, so must be a slight back order considering im prime with 2 day shipping.

For those who have a Target nearby with the GTA IV Complete Edition in stock, it may still be $19.99 there if you don't wanna have to find $5 more shit from Amazon to get the "free" Super Saver Shipping.

bread's done
Back