Ps3/360 Rage $10, Red Dead Redemption GOTY $20, GTAIV CE $20, Dead Island $20

RDR back up for the 360. You have to select it from the sidebar to get Amazon as the seller. It's there because it says it won't ship until June 7th.

Edit: Wow. And as I was at the checkout AGAIN it went OOS. That's twice for me now.

Picked up Rage for PS3 as a nice priced filler for Vanquish (been wanting Vanquish for a while, but never found a good filler for FSSS until now). Great deal!

Thanks OP! :D

I have original RDR game with a save file. From what I read, that any game file from original RDR will be able to pick up the save with GOTY and continue from there. Am considering the GOTY because of hardcore mode. I want to know if single player hardcore mode will create a separate game file and not overwrite my original RDR save.

Thank you!

[quote name='digitopolis12']Red Dead Redemption for xbox is now OOS, not sure if it will be restocked.[/QUOTE]

My back order is shipping est. June 6, they may receive more with that batch?

Rage is also 10 bucks on PC, and it's available at gamestop for the same price for those of you who don't have Prime. I was actually able to get it at Gamestop, and it was the Anarchy Edition, so it had the pack and some sewer codes.

[quote name='Rebelphoenix']Rage is also 10 bucks on PC, and it's available at gamestop for the same price for those of you who don't have Prime. I was actually able to get it at Gamestop, and it was the Anarchy Edition, so it had the pack and some sewer codes.[/QUOTE]

Cool man. Thanks....I did an in store pickup with a $5 reward, I'm going to sell my 360 version. I'm trying to get into PC gaming a little more and stop spending so much on 360 games. Seems like through all these PC sales I'll end up saving a little while having more to play.

[quote name='plus1zero']Cool man. Thanks....I did an in store pickup with a $5 reward, I'm going to sell my 360 version. I'm trying to get into PC gaming a little more and stop spending so much on 360 games. Seems like through all these PC sales I'll end up saving a little while having more to play.[/QUOTE]

PC Gaming is worth it, you have much more control over your systems and have the opportunity to run a lot of games at 60fps when they were only made to run at 30 on the consoles. And FPS Games are meant to be played on a keyboard and Mouse so, there's that.

[quote name='Rebelphoenix']PC Gaming is worth it, you have much more control over your systems and have the opportunity to run a lot of games at 60fps when they were only made to run at 30 on the consoles. And FPS Games are meant to be played on a keyboard and Mouse so, there's that.[/QUOTE]

Word, I played Battlefield 3 on 360, it was alright..played it on PC and was blown away at the graphics. Mine will run it on Ultra, but it's probably 15-20FPS, it'll run it like butter on med-high and it *still* looks better than most games I've seen on 360.

Thanks OP!
Picked up GTA4 CE for $9.99!

Turns out my $10 Rockstar promo credit from MP3 pre-order didn't really expire on 5/31 like it said.

[quote name='smokey6']Thanks OP!
Picked up GTA4 CE for $9.99!

Turns out my $10 Rockstar promo credit from MP3 pre-order didn't really expire on 5/31 like it said.[/QUOTE]

There is sooooo much gaming in that package with GTA IV and then the 10+ hr each expansion packs.

Managed to get RDR for the 360 on a third attempt when it momentarily came back in stock last night. It said it would be in stock on the 7th, and I've got an estimated 13th-16th delivery time with FSSS. I assume that if it does come back in stock, it'd be with the same stock date.

Man...I'll probably never get around to playing RDR or GTA4 (though I did play the latter for about 8 hours or so, just never went very far into it)...but for $20 each, bundled with the DLC, I'll bite. I'll bite hard.

*goes back to playing Kingdoms of Amalur, which will probably take 60 more hours to complete*

No one has the answer for me? I already have RDR the original game, and Want to buy GOTY for the "hardcore mode" will it be a separate save file or will it overwrite it? I do know the normal mode can still be used. Undead has its own separate file.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Damn can't believe RDR still is out of stock![/QUOTE]

I'm so bummed. After missing the BB deal for $20 in December I've been waiting for it to hit $20 again and when it finally does I miss it!

Double dipped on this deal (already bought Rage & Vanquish yesterday)...and picked up RDR: GOTY and GTA4: CE for PS3 just now. Couldn't help myself, even though I already own the vanilla versions...but I'm a big fan of Rockstar games and having the definitive versions with all extra DLC in one package for this price was too hard to pass up.

Thanks again OP! :D

[quote name='Samuelc79']No one has the answer for me? I already have RDR the original game, and Want to buy GOTY for the "hardcore mode" will it be a separate save file or will it overwrite it? I do know the normal mode can still be used. Undead has its own separate file.[/QUOTE]

I can't confirm but I'd assume that if one save file type works, they'd all work.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Double dipped on this deal (already bought Rage & Vanquish yesterday)...and picked up RDR: GOTY and GTA4: CE for PS3 just now. Couldn't help myself, even though I already own the vanilla versions...but I'm a big fan of Rockstar games and having the definitive versions with all extra DLC in one package for this price was too hard to pass up.

Thanks again OP! :D[/QUOTE]

Great to hear that!
You're welcome sir.

If anybody picked up the GTA IV CE for PS3 and wants to play a lil multiplayer, be warned that trying to load in the GTA IV portion of the game will cause a load failure on your game save usually. So you have to wait till the opening cutscenes, press X and then manually load the game save.

At least that's been my experience on my copy of the CE on PS3.:whistle2:# I guess that's kinda Rockstar's fault for using one block of 12 or so save slots for the three games(GTA IV & both episodes), since they aren't all usable for every game.

Anyway, if you guys pick up the CE on PS3 and wanna play a lil free mode or another mp mode some night hit me up on PSN(cheapestgamer) as I'm playing this regularly with friends(no friendly fire, cops on).

[quote name='GamerDude316']Odds of an RDR 360 restock at somepoint this week?[/QUOTE]
I would say just to keep checking back at random times. They could get restocked or it could be that they just lowered the prices to blow out remaining inventory.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol::applause:I was gonna link to that magic 8 ball app when I replied yesterday.[/QUOTE]

I lol'd when I saw that. However, it came back in stock for a minute and I snagged an order!

[quote name='Garza007']I picked up Rage on Monday (Thanks OP!) and received Rage Anarchy Edition today! Did anyone else get this?[/QUOTE]

Mine's came in today! Got the same version. Haven't played it yet though.

[quote name='GamerDude316']I lol'd when I saw that. However, it came back in stock for a minute and I snagged an order![/QUOTE]

When?

damn.. thought GTAIV CE was "Collector's Edition" not "Complete Edition".

I have a collector's edition sealed but for $20 I'd take another one to get the lock box and dufflebag

My RDR has yet to ship. No big deal, I have plenty of games to hold me over until then. Been really looking forward to playing it after hearing only good things about it.

Ordered RDR GOTY for 20. You guys know it is still in stock for Xbox right?

This is the price I've been waiting for. This is the #2 game of 2010 for most review sites.

I just picked RDR up for $10.88 with tax after applying my Dragon's Dogma promotional code. Can't wait to play, thanks OP.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Any idea if bby would price match on rdr?[/QUOTE]
I'd say call your local store and see if they'll pm amazon. I know some BBY's will.

Silly question, but which platform do you guys prefer Rockstar games on? I've got both a PS3 and 360 and I'm not sure which one is better for RDR/GTA4.

[quote name='kazunori']Silly question, but which platform do you guys prefer Rockstar games on? I've got both a PS3 and 360 and I'm not sure which one is better for RDR/GTA4.[/QUOTE]

I wondered the same and by doing some research it seems that the 360 version of RDR is much better than the PS3 bug wise

[quote name='WV Matsui']I wondered the same and by doing some research it seems that the 360 version of RDR is much better than the PS3 bug wise[/QUOTE]

I'd have to agree. Plus I prefer the Xbox controller for R* games. Just feel more comfortable.

bread's done
Back