Ps3/360 Rage $10, Red Dead Redemption GOTY $20, GTAIV CE $20, Dead Island $20

[quote name='karyadi']Hm.. anyone that recently ordered 2 days ago have anything ship?[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine about 48 hours ago and received shipping notice about 12 hours ago or so. I should be getting mine Monday afternoon. Prime shipping btw.

My copy of RDR arrived today it was the greatest hit version. It was sort of disappointing but still great game.

[quote name='Waru']My copy of RDR arrived today it was the greatest hit version. It was sort of disappointing but still great game.[/QUOTE]
Same, at least it matches the box art.

[quote name='WV Matsui']I wondered the same and by doing some research it seems that the 360 version of RDR is much better than the PS3 bug wise[/QUOTE]
Define 'bugs' in your opinion. To me, it's the glitches that make playing the GTA games online fun. It's certainly not the other frickin' players, who all wanna play deathmatch, even when you're just putzing around in free mode.:roll:

Now RDR on the other hand, that had some seriously fucked up issues within a week or two of release. My one buddy who I was playing free roam with one night on it was driving a wagon about 20 feet in front of me and suddenly stopped. He and the wagon went completely off the screen after getting shot straight up in the air due to a glitched piece of ground.

But the last time I played either RDR game on the PS3 I didn't notice any bad glitching unlike that first week.

Now GTA on the other hand still has the swingset glitch and numerous under the map glitches, including at least two where you can get a full chopper under the map and fly around under there and get up inside buildings with it. But then again, all of those are fun to screw around with in mp, at least to me they are.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Now GTA on the other hand still has the swingset glitch and numerous under the map glitches, including at least two where you can get a full chopper under the map and fly around under there and get up inside buildings with it. But then again, all of those are fun to screw around with in mp, at least to me they are.;)[/QUOTE]

Glad you have so much fun ruining the game for other people. And don't try the "I only do this with friends!" because I don't buy it. You already basically admitted in another thread to using a slow connection to gain an advantage.

[quote name='Waru']My copy of RDR arrived today it was the greatest hit version. It was sort of disappointing but still great game.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even know there was a Greatest Hits version of the RDR GOTY edition. Thank God they sent me the normal edition.

I got Red Dead Redemption Game Of The Year Edition in a red case and says greatest hits. It still has Undead Nightmare on it along with the regular game. It cost me $20.00.

Just received both RDR GOTY and GTA 4 CE. GTA 4 CE is the regular black label...but like some, my RDR GOTY is the Greatest Hits version (red case). No biggie...since I have both vanilla black-labeled RDR and Undead copies in my collection.

Still a great deal!

EDIT: I ended up swapping out the cases between my RDR: GOTY and Unreal Tournament 3. RDR: GOTY looks much better in a clear case...and to be honest...UT3 actually looks much better with a red case. Go figure.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cheapnpoor']Sweet, I received the Anarchy Edition of Rage.
I expected the standard version since it were the only option available.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

The content actually looks pretty cool, unlike the Merc Pack I got with New Vegas (on the $10 BB sale ages ago) which gave me little use.

[quote name='cheapnpoor']Sweet, I received the Anarchy Edition of Rage.
I expected the standard version since it were the only option available.[/QUOTE]

I don't even know of there is a standard edition. Every store I've seen RAGE at is the Anarchy Edition.

Fun game though. I got it when it first came out last year for Best Buy's "Pre-Order 5 Games Get $100 Back" thing. There's no New Game + for the cheevo whores. So collect all the cards and what not in one go.

C'mon Dead Island, drop just $10 more and your in my wheelhouse. Missed it when it was like $6 used at BB so I'm hoping Amazon comes through. If not, there's always B. Friday eventually.

Rage at $10 is a pretty great deal if you missed out on BB having it for what, $5!.

[quote name='destro4eva']C'mon Dead Island, drop just $10 more and your in my wheelhouse. Missed it when it was like $6 used at BB so I'm hoping Amazon comes through. If not, there's always B. Friday eventually.

Rage at $10 is a pretty great deal if you missed out on BB having it for what, $5!.[/QUOTE]

Yep, RAGE was $5. But WAIT on Dead Island, the GOTY Edition comes out I think within the next 2 months. And it's only going to be $30 according to Amazon

Dead Island GOTY: http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Island-G...d=1340137086&sr=8-1&keywords=dead+island+goty

I'd rather pay $10 for the regular version than $30 for the GOTY, that content doesn't look all that amazing anyway.

Maybe I'd go to $15 for the GOTY, no MSRP pricing for me!

bread's done
Back