PS3 80GB MGS4 Bundle Availibility Tracking

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Recommended: www.wiialerts.com (online tracking route) & www.itrackr.com (in-store tracking route)

Amazon

-PlayStation 3 80 GB Metal Gear Solid 4 Pack - $499.99 IN STOCK!
Free Standard Shipping or Free 2-Day Shipping (Prime Member Only)

DELL

-PS3 Console 80 GB with Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - $449.99 SOLD-OUT!
-PS3 Console 80 GB with Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!

Barnes & Noble

-PS3 (80 Gig) Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!
-Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition with Free Artbook - $84.99 SOLD-OUT!

Circuit City

-Sony 80GB PlayStation 3 Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $499.99 Free Shipping! IN-STOCK!
-Metal Gear Solid 4 PS3 80GB+DualShock 3 Controller Bundle - $544.98 Free Shipping! IN-STOCK!

EBGame

-Metal Gear Solid 4 PS3 80GB Bundle - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!
http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=71558

-Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition - $69.99 SOLD-OUT!
http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=270209

GameStop

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=71558

-Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition - $69.99 SOLD-OUT!
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=270209

Best Buy

-Metal Gear PlayStation 3 80GB System with Free Official Prima Guide - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!

K-Mart

Costco

-Sony PlayStation® 3 80GB Metal Gear Solid Bundle - $559.99 IN-STOCK!
(with extra Dualshock 3 Controller & HDMI Cable)
-Sony PlayStation® 3 80GB Metal Gear Solid Pack - $569.99 IN-STOCK!
(with extra Dualshock 3 Controller, HDMI Cable & Blu-Ray Remote Control)

Sam's Club

-Metal Gear Solid 4 80GB Bundle - SOLD-OUT!

Target

-Metal Gear Solid 4 80GB Bundle - $499.99 SOLD OUT!

Toys R' Us

-PS3 80GB Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $499.99 IN-STOCK!
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3136838&siteID=AsPY6TdlnWs-q4lrC1gIHzpBO.NarvqFtw

SonyStyle

-PS3 (80 Gig) Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!

Wamart

-PlayStation 3 80GB Limited Edition Metal Gear Solid 4 Pack - $499.00 SOLD-OUT!
FREE SITE-TO-STORE PICK-UP

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9864376

Fry's Electronic

-PLAYSTATION®3 Metal Gear Solid 4 Pack - $499.99 IN-STOCK!

NewEgg

-SONY PS3 Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle 80 GB - Retail - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!

SEARS

-Sony PLAYSTATION®3 MGS4 Bundle + 2nd DualShock 3 - $554.98 IN-STOCK!
-Sony PLAYSTATION®3 Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $449.99 SOLD-OUT!

eBay

-Metal+Gear+Solid

Last edited by a moderator:
Item Description:

-- PS3 Console 80 GB with Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Unit Price: $499.99
Quantity: 1
Total Price: $499.99

-- Dell EPP Members save 10% on select Gaming Accessories!
- $50.00

Subtotal: $449.99
IVA: --
Shipping and Handling: $16.00

Import Fee: --

Shipping Discount: -$16.00

Total: $487.11

My Confirmation from DELL!!!

there will be a good deal soon. everyone who got lucky with dell and walmart will have their ps3s break. all of us who have had bad luck will pay very cheap for our ps3s and prosper. just believe...

There will probably be a nice deal on black friday, if not on the PS3 console than on the many games like the buy 2 get 1 TRU deal every year.

[quote name='lilterror']there will be a good deal soon. everyone who got lucky with dell and walmart will have their ps3s break. all of us who have had bad luck will pay very cheap for our ps3s and prosper. just believe...[/quote]

I don't think anything like that will happen. We still have hope since the deal won't end until tomorrow. Just stay up late.

[quote name='mox2']There will probably be a nice deal on black friday, if not on the PS3 console than on the many games like the buy 2 get 1 TRU deal every year.[/quote]

Black Friday is at the end of Fall..., while we are barely beginning Summer break.

Agreed. I'm on duty now! I'll be up all morning til midnight!! Once again, please BOOKMARK this, because this is your last chance...

-Zoolert Moderator

I just talk with dell representative and they agreed to give me free 2nd day shipping,but still thinking to get from amazon since they got tax free n my prime trial still valid

Yeah, I've been holding off the dell one since tax makes it $40 more. Should I just get it and not be so cheap about tax?

Also, how easy is it to return stuff to dell since PS3 is known to be imperfect?

my local best buy (NY) says its no longer receiving the bundle and its components will be sold separately. Is this true?? I hope not because i have a BB GC and its the only place i can buy it!

The "Bundle" they are referring to, may be the system as boxed, plus the strategy guide they were including free on the website.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Best Buy

PDP Bluetooth Headset pushed back to $59.99 :boo:[/quote]
Dang your right.... lucky for me I got mine yesterday for 40.00

Anyone else order from Sony Style? I ordered the bundle Thursday morning and it has been "Processing" ever since. Back ordered maybe?

If anyone is looking for a PS3 80 GB bundle I happened to get two of them. One from amazon (got lucky getting one as a backup) and then scored one at the best buy midnight launch. If anyone is looking for one I'm more than happy to sell the one I got from Best Buy for cost plus shipping (whatever it costs to get it to you). I'm not looking to make anything off this, just thought I would offer it to the CAG community first.

Let me know.

[quote name='miqspot']If anyone is looking for a PS3 80 GB bundle I happened to get two of them. One from amazon (got lucky getting one as a backup) and then scored one at the best buy midnight launch. If anyone is looking for one I'm more than happy to sell the one I got from Best Buy for cost plus shipping (whatever it costs to get it to you). I'm not looking to make anything off this, just thought I would offer it to the CAG community first.

Let me know.[/quote]

Pretty commendable of you...wish there were more posters like you.

[quote name='miqspot']If anyone is looking for a PS3 80 GB bundle I happened to get two of them. One from amazon (got lucky getting one as a backup) and then scored one at the best buy midnight launch. If anyone is looking for one I'm more than happy to sell the one I got from Best Buy for cost plus shipping (whatever it costs to get it to you). I'm not looking to make anything off this, just thought I would offer it to the CAG community first.

Let me know.[/QUOTE]

How about you sell it to me after I sold the Ultimate PS3 Bundle $2.5K on eBay. :lol:

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Walmart is in stock now!

Go Go Go!!!

Link is on the front page.[/quote]
too bad walmart need to pay tax and hefty express shipping.
Any idea when frys or amazon will have them instock?

I have no idea... I suggest you to bookmark Zoolert.com or RSS (Highly Recommended), that way you'll get the bundle faster in no time. ;)

-Zoolert Moderator

My Block Buster Has It, Saw My Self, Funny Thing I Ask the week before they said the 20th.

So If Any Ones Wants One Let Me Know, I Mail It For $10 Cash

For Some Giftcards

[quote name='weguzs']My Block Buster Has It, Saw My Self, Funny Thing I Ask the week before they said the 20th.

For Some Giftcards[/QUOTE]

Mail what for $10 cash?

For People Who Have Like 500 in The BB Giftcard,

If they can send me there giftcards I buy the The Metal Gear Bundle and then mail it for 10$ Shipping

Of Course You Would to give me some Giftcards on the side for either BB/GR or GS. (at least 30 in GC)

[quote name='weguzs']My Block Buster Has It, Saw My Self, Funny Thing I Ask the week before they said the 20th.

For Some Giftcards[/quote]

[quote name='weguzs']Metal Gear Bundle

Of Course You Would Have To Supply The Giftcards[/quote]

We Don't Understand What You Are Saying (tm).

Odd. I got the same delayed email. And now I just got an email saying that my bundle has been shipped.

I bought my from circuitcity.com this morning at around 9 A.M. They shipped it this afternoon, and the express 3 day shipping only costed me $5.

I better call Dell Supervisor and file complaint at BBB.

What you need?
-Proof of your Confirmation
-Proof of Price Advertisement with $50 discount

[quote name='bob-0']Odd. I got the same delayed email. And now I just got an email saying that my bundle has been shipped.[/quote]

When did you place your order?

My Dell order is in the same state it was yesterday morning when I ordered, so god only knows whats happening.

It'll probably get cancelled.

Kind of funny.. i got an email late last night from CC saying the PS3 is now in stock. Within 1 second of that email I go to CC and try to add it to cart. it says it's OOS. So I called them up wanting to place an order, but they told me it's out of stock and that notification is incorrect. i love sony for being lamers.

bread's done
Back