PS3 80GB MGS4 Bundle Availibility Tracking

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Recommended: www.wiialerts.com (online tracking route) & www.itrackr.com (in-store tracking route)

Amazon

-PlayStation 3 80 GB Metal Gear Solid 4 Pack - $499.99 IN STOCK!
Free Standard Shipping or Free 2-Day Shipping (Prime Member Only)

DELL

-PS3 Console 80 GB with Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - $449.99 SOLD-OUT!
-PS3 Console 80 GB with Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!

Barnes & Noble

-PS3 (80 Gig) Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!
-Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition with Free Artbook - $84.99 SOLD-OUT!

Circuit City

-Sony 80GB PlayStation 3 Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $499.99 Free Shipping! IN-STOCK!
-Metal Gear Solid 4 PS3 80GB+DualShock 3 Controller Bundle - $544.98 Free Shipping! IN-STOCK!

EBGame

-Metal Gear Solid 4 PS3 80GB Bundle - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!
http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=71558

-Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition - $69.99 SOLD-OUT!
http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=270209

GameStop

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=71558

-Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition - $69.99 SOLD-OUT!
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=270209

Best Buy

-Metal Gear PlayStation 3 80GB System with Free Official Prima Guide - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!

K-Mart

Costco

-Sony PlayStation® 3 80GB Metal Gear Solid Bundle - $559.99 IN-STOCK!
(with extra Dualshock 3 Controller & HDMI Cable)
-Sony PlayStation® 3 80GB Metal Gear Solid Pack - $569.99 IN-STOCK!
(with extra Dualshock 3 Controller, HDMI Cable & Blu-Ray Remote Control)

Sam's Club

-Metal Gear Solid 4 80GB Bundle - SOLD-OUT!

Target

-Metal Gear Solid 4 80GB Bundle - $499.99 SOLD OUT!

Toys R' Us

-PS3 80GB Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $499.99 IN-STOCK!
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3136838&siteID=AsPY6TdlnWs-q4lrC1gIHzpBO.NarvqFtw

SonyStyle

-PS3 (80 Gig) Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!

Wamart

-PlayStation 3 80GB Limited Edition Metal Gear Solid 4 Pack - $499.00 SOLD-OUT!
FREE SITE-TO-STORE PICK-UP

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9864376

Fry's Electronic

-PLAYSTATION®3 Metal Gear Solid 4 Pack - $499.99 IN-STOCK!

NewEgg

-SONY PS3 Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle 80 GB - Retail - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!

SEARS

-Sony PLAYSTATION®3 MGS4 Bundle + 2nd DualShock 3 - $554.98 IN-STOCK!
-Sony PLAYSTATION®3 Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $449.99 SOLD-OUT!

eBay

-Metal+Gear+Solid

Last edited by a moderator:
Either way, a pro tip for those visiting target. If you don't see one on the shelf, go to the price scan machines and type in the code, it's 207 23 0005. (If you forget, it's also printed on the little tag where they go) It'll tell you if there are more in the back, giving you a chance to avoid unknowledgeable salespeople if they don't have it, and some leverage to get someone to look back there if they do.

[quote name='WhytePanther']Either way, a pro tip for those visiting target. If you don't see one on the shelf, go to the price scan machines and type in the code, it's 207 23 0005. (If you forget, it's also printed on the little tag where they go) It'll tell you if there are more in the back, giving you a chance to avoid unknowledgeable salespeople if they don't have it, and some leverage to get someone to look back there if they do.[/QUOTE]

Plus they should be able to also tell you which Targets in the area has some in stock w/o having to call. I was able to find one this week at another store but it was a 30 mile drive away. Ended up going to BB at Santana Row (San Jose, CA) this morning and they have them in, only one on the shelf. However, they told me they have enough for a couple days so go get one this weekend if you're in the area.

Best Buy on South Blvd in Charlotte, NC had about 25 when I was there. I picked one up and am enjoying it on my new 1080p Samsung.

I say give the guy an applause since this bundle is sold out at MSRP everywhere and people were even giving props to the Costco bundle which forces you to buy 3 additional items at around $560 dollars. The standard shipping option is only 5 bucks along with CA tax, so the cost is almost the same as going to the store and buying one. Not a bad find during this time.

Edit: although I see that some states are having an abundance of these systems.

I also saw one at my local Best Buy for the same price. It seems to have become a permanent SKU for now. I'm betting once these dry out, they'll introduce a LBP bundle that's the exact same thing except with LBP as the game.

[quote name='alexiel']i saw like 20 of these at my local fry's. for a hard to find bundle it wasn't that hard[/quote]

yea same here & they were a hundred dollars less as well

Both a Best Buy and a Walmart in Pittsburgh had multiple bundles left on the shelf. There was also a Target and Circuit City nearby, wouldn't surprise me if they had them as well.

From all the CAG news it seems states along the west and east coast are having the bundle sold out left and right. States in the middle are having the abundance of bundles.

[quote name='xAix']Urgh, still waiting for this on Amazon. I know, right?[/quote]

considering amazon makes more on this from their resellers than they do selling it themselves, it wouldn't surprise me if this wasn't available directly from amazon until August/September.

Had a few left at the Best Buy off capital in Raleigh. First place I stopped to look and sure enough they had em.

My Sears bundle arrived on Friday, a good 7+ days after it was ordered. Haven't had time to play with it, though I did test it and no problems.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']$529*

(plus shipping, and tax depending upon your state)

Oh, and it doesn't ship for "2+ weeks"[/quote]

Just checked typing in the zip code under checkout, shipping is free for all orders over $99, so its $529 flat unless your live in NY, or the state which PC connection resides.

[quote name='Maynard']I live in Chicago and I can't walk into a best buy/target/meijer without bumping into this thing[/quote]

Which Chicagoland locations might you be talking about?

[quote name='choadster']No longer listed on costco.com -- baleeted[/quote]

Yeah. I ordered on Sunday from Coscto only to have the order canceled Monday.

Walmart has the bundle available again for $499 + $42.63 tax & $9.97 shipping - $100 Sony Credit Card.

There are plenty of ps3 trackers fellas (google search)

I saw the wallmart one through ps3finder.com

The best advice I got from various message boards is to check really early in the morning. The Costco cancellation works out b/c GoGamer is selling the Dual Shock 3 controller for $41.49.

I know this is the PS3 availability thread but I figured I'd provide you with this info as well:

Sony CC is good at the following retailers:

ABC Appliance
Abt Electronics [email protected]
Amazon.com [email protected]
Americantv.com [email protected]
B&H Photo Video [email protected]
Berger Bros. Camera [email protected]
BestBuy.com [email protected]
Boscov's [email protected]
Cameraworld.com [email protected]
C. Crane Company
Circuit City [email protected]
CompUSA [email protected]
Costco.com [email protected]
Crutchfield.com [email protected]
Electronic Express
Fingerhut Direct
Frontgate
Fry's Outpost.com [email protected]
goodguys.com [email protected]
J&R Music World and Computer World [email protected]
JCPenney.com [email protected]
Lifestyle Fascination
ListenUp.com [email protected]
Mike's Camera [email protected]
Musician's Friend [email protected]
Office Depot
OfficeMax
OneCall.com [email protected]
P.C. Richard & Son [email protected]
Photo Alley [email protected]
Quixtar
QVC
Radio Shack
RitzCamera.com [email protected]
Sam's Club
Sears.com [email protected]
Sharper Image
SMARTHOME [email protected]
Spiegel.com [email protected]
Staples
StereoAdvantage.com [email protected]
Tape and Media
Target [email protected]
Tweeter.com [email protected]
Vanns.com [email protected]
Video & Audio Center [email protected]
Walmart.com [email protected]
WolfCamera.com [email protected]

Good luck!

I noticed on the PS3 Finder site, Sear's is selling it for around $550.
How come the prices vary so much? Isn't this thing $499 MSRP?
I can understand mom and pop camera stores trying to overprice a hot item but Sears?
I've never seen any video game equipment over MSRP at a major store, usually they hit you with bundles instead.

bread's done
Back