PS3 80GB MGS4 Bundle Availibility Tracking

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Recommended: www.wiialerts.com (online tracking route) & www.itrackr.com (in-store tracking route)

Amazon

-PlayStation 3 80 GB Metal Gear Solid 4 Pack - $499.99 IN STOCK!
Free Standard Shipping or Free 2-Day Shipping (Prime Member Only)

DELL

-PS3 Console 80 GB with Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - $449.99 SOLD-OUT!
-PS3 Console 80 GB with Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!

Barnes & Noble

-PS3 (80 Gig) Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!
-Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition with Free Artbook - $84.99 SOLD-OUT!

Circuit City

-Sony 80GB PlayStation 3 Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $499.99 Free Shipping! IN-STOCK!
-Metal Gear Solid 4 PS3 80GB+DualShock 3 Controller Bundle - $544.98 Free Shipping! IN-STOCK!

EBGame

-Metal Gear Solid 4 PS3 80GB Bundle - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!
http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=71558

-Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition - $69.99 SOLD-OUT!
http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=270209

GameStop

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=71558

-Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Limited Edition - $69.99 SOLD-OUT!
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=270209

Best Buy

-Metal Gear PlayStation 3 80GB System with Free Official Prima Guide - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!

K-Mart

Costco

-Sony PlayStation® 3 80GB Metal Gear Solid Bundle - $559.99 IN-STOCK!
(with extra Dualshock 3 Controller & HDMI Cable)
-Sony PlayStation® 3 80GB Metal Gear Solid Pack - $569.99 IN-STOCK!
(with extra Dualshock 3 Controller, HDMI Cable & Blu-Ray Remote Control)

Sam's Club

-Metal Gear Solid 4 80GB Bundle - SOLD-OUT!

Target

-Metal Gear Solid 4 80GB Bundle - $499.99 SOLD OUT!

Toys R' Us

-PS3 80GB Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $499.99 IN-STOCK!
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3136838&siteID=AsPY6TdlnWs-q4lrC1gIHzpBO.NarvqFtw

SonyStyle

-PS3 (80 Gig) Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!

Wamart

-PlayStation 3 80GB Limited Edition Metal Gear Solid 4 Pack - $499.00 SOLD-OUT!
FREE SITE-TO-STORE PICK-UP

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9864376

Fry's Electronic

-PLAYSTATION®3 Metal Gear Solid 4 Pack - $499.99 IN-STOCK!

NewEgg

-SONY PS3 Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle 80 GB - Retail - $499.99 SOLD-OUT!

SEARS

-Sony PLAYSTATION®3 MGS4 Bundle + 2nd DualShock 3 - $554.98 IN-STOCK!
-Sony PLAYSTATION®3 Metal Gear Solid 4 Bundle - $449.99 SOLD-OUT!

eBay

-Metal+Gear+Solid

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ninjameh']Target in Wheaton, MD had two this morning.

... so still one left after I bought mine. :D[/quote]

Congratulations!

My Kmart had one. This is the Kmart that never has any employee within 1000 yards of the electronics section so crap never moves from the shelves. Plus most people with cash go to the nicer similar stores like Target or even Walmart.

Last night I figured they'd have a MGS4 bundle and sure enough they did.

Hey everyone... Check Walmart.com's availability. They seemed to have updated it with more stores in my area. 1 store stated "limited availability" so I drove there as fast as I could and I picked up the last one. The lady said are you the one who called for it? and I said no. So I got it just by the skin of my teeth.

[quote name='miqspot']I previously put a post in this thread offering my extra 80GB PS3 MGS4 bundle at cost to CAGs and no one with any history on the CAG site sent me anything. Anyhow, if someone is interested I have one for sale on ebay right now and it's below $500. Take off the 10% for using live and this may not be a bad deal. Auction ends in about 30 minutes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Playstation-3-P...yZ139971QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/quote]
you should be ban from this forum. You're taking advantage of our intels to make yourself profit. That like the dirtiest kind of cheap. You deserve to die in a worse way possible you can think off. People like you think 50$ is worth so MUCH FOR SCReWING OTHER OVER. Have fun with that 50$ you just made.:bomb:

he made $50 + the $100 gift cad. There are many like that. Many CAG'ers also post on subsequent Slickdeals, Fatwallet, etc which causes even more competition. Nothing you can really do.

Back on topic, Sonystyle has it online to purchase. Because it's OOS, I can't make it through the checkout part. Circuit City also has it listed as "Backordered" wihch I'm assuming that a lot of people cancelled their orders because CC was overly slow in receiving their shipments.

If any of you are in the Los Angeles area, the Sony Style store in Beverly Center had a few when I was last there yesterday. The Sony Style in South Coast Plaza probably has a few too.

CHECK YOUR LOCAL TARGET!

After seeing a couple people on here mention finding some in stock at their local Targets yesterday, I decided to check mine here in Milford Connecticut today and sure enough, they had one in stock! It seems like your best chances of finding one in stores right now is Target, so make a trip to or call your local Targets and see if you get lucky.

Now I have to deal with trying to get a refund for the order I put through on Konami.com for the gunmetal PS3 (I didn't mean to buy it, I was just trying to see if they were actually in stock by going to the final confirmation page, but it turned out I went to far and it actually processed the card and now I'm having to deal with Konami's horrible customer service), but I'm so happy that I finally managed to get an 80gig.

[quote name='luan87us']you should be ban from this forum. You're taking advantage of our intels to make yourself profit. That like the dirtiest kind of cheap. You deserve to die in a worse way possible you can think off. People like you think 50$ is worth so MUCH FOR SCReWING OTHER OVER. Have fun with that 50$ you just made.:bomb:[/quote]

Relax buddy. After all I did offer it to the CAG community first for cost as posted previously in this thread. Secondly nobody in the community offered to purchase. After waiting a few days I put it on ebay. I cant see how you could have a problem with that. So, settle down and get off your Internet high horse. I can't imaging you would behave like this in person so you should really consider not behaving like this online.

[quote name='svandoorn']If any of you are in the Los Angeles area, the Sony Style store in Beverly Center had a few when I was last there yesterday. The Sony Style in South Coast Plaza probably has a few too.[/QUOTE]

Just called the South Coast Plaza one. None in stock and they dont know when they are getting anymore. Also called the local Targets around that area also none of them have it. Dang these are hard to get.

[quote name='Kylearan']Sears.com has the bundle + extra Dualshock in stock again.[/quote]

Actually, it says that on the product page but once you go to checkout, it says it isn't in stock. Annoying.

SonyStyle.com had stock again today from 3:51pm to 6pm EDT. ...And I missed it again. Unfortunately, today is the end of their free shipping offer.

I went to the Target that I purchased mine from yesterday (the g-friend was looking for sunglasses) so I decided to see if they still had one in stock. Sure enough it was still there. That's Westland, Michigan corner of Middlebelt and Plymouth for any Michigan folk.

[quote name='skeletonframes']I went to the Target that I purchased mine from yesterday (the g-friend was looking for sunglasses) so I decided to see if they still had one in stock. Sure enough it was still there. That's Westland, Michigan corner of Middlebelt and Plymouth for any Michigan folk.[/quote]

Some Michigan folk right here. But, isn't that actually Livonia? Not to be picky...just sayin'. I may have to head over there though... Thanks for the heads up!

Stupid question that isn't getting answered in other topics, but are the 40GB EB bundles this hard to find?

(Yes, I know they're not as good. Not interested in a debate, just an answer.)

[quote name='Dr. Feel Good']Stupid question that isn't getting answered in other topics, but are the 40GB EB bundles this hard to find?

(Yes, I know they're not as good. Not interested in a debate, just an answer.)[/quote]

Nope, they are much easier to find. As long as your local gamestop has a 40GB ps3 in stock, they'll just throw in mgs4 and a ds3.

[quote name='svandoorn']Nope, they are much easier to find. As long as your local gamestop has a 40GB ps3 in stock, they'll just throw in mgs4 and a ds3.[/quote]

Ohhh...gotcha. Thanks!

my brother's looking for one around the Dallas/Fort Worth area, so if anyone sees any out there, let me know!

Just bought one at Wal-mart, had another one left in stock. Couple other Wal-marts near me received shipment on Tuesday morning as well.

I'm so happy now, such a relief to finally have it in my hands. Now gotta go hook it up.

Sonystyle has them in stock right now. Of course it was right after the free shipping promotion went away that I would be able to order one.:roll:

For anyone looking the Chattanooga, TN (USA) area, make sure to poke around Target. As of yesterday, they were in stock and are more than willing to hold it for someone who calls ahead.

I picked up my 80GB yesterday at my Walmart outside of Chicago. I saw that a couple of stores had them as in stock. The 2 that I called both said that they only had 2 in stock. Score!

The Wal-Mart near me (central Illinois) had 2 bundle's in stock 2 days ago and something makes me think they have been there since the release date. The midnight of the release they got a total of 4 and 2 were bought but it didn't seem like there was any rush or need to buy any more.

They may have gotten a second shipment...

If anyone is having a lot of trouble finding a bundle I suggest checking the SonyStyle store online a few times a day. They've had the bundle in a few times within the past few days, however it doesn't last for very long. In fact, here's the url to the page:

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs...10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665371946

I managed to get one finally, and although I'll probably have to wait over a week before it arrives, I was also able to use the Sony CC to get $100 credit back from my purchase. So if you don't mind waiting for shipping, I'd suggest to give this site a shot as it seems to restock more often than other online stores will.

Edit: In fact JUST as I posted this they became available again in their online store, lol.

[quote name='morpheus47']You're better off than I am. Mine says this:

Shipped To: BROOKLYN, NY, US
Shipped/Billed On: 06/20/2008[/quote]

updated today to:

Rescheduled Delivery: 06/26/2008

Don't know why it had to be rescheduled, but as long as I get it tomorrow I won't complain.

The SonyStyle page says in-stock and let's me add it to cart, but at the cart it says it's out of stock and asks to remove it before I proceed to checkout. dammit

my roommate just got his at Target in Milwaukee by Miller Park. There is still one there and they clerk was confused why they were so rare. He said they always had them in there.

[quote name='morpheus47']updated today to:

Rescheduled Delivery: 06/26/2008

Don't know why it had to be rescheduled, but as long as I get it tomorrow I won't complain.[/quote]
weeiiirrrddd...i ordered mine off eBay and it was supposed to come in today but got rescheduled for tomorrow. I can't wait anymore!!:cool:

[quote name='adelgary']The SonyStyle page says in-stock and let's me add it to cart, but at the cart it says it's out of stock and asks to remove it before I proceed to checkout. dammit[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem 2 days ago. I was pissed, as the "add to cart" option was still available for at least 15 more minutes. I suggest to try again another time, the site seems to update frequently. Although I ordered mine yesterday from the store, and it's supposed to ship today, it still says my order is "processing", so hopefully nothing has gone wrong with my order >_

bread's done
Back