PS3 Eye of Judgement $29.92 @ Walmart!

DX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Ok price drop from home office came down today. They dropped the Eye of Judgement bundle down to $29.92 from $69.96. This SHOULD NOT BE YMMV since it is a home office price change sent to all stores.

Picked one up myself for the price. Cheaper than buying the camera alone.

[quote name='Bretts31344']Florence, KY store had 2 copies, so I picked up one.[/QUOTE]

When did you go? Thought I grabbed the last one yesterday but maybe they had more in back. Good find.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Went to a walmart in so cal today and they had a bunch but rang up full price. Has anyone in so cal found one on clearance?[/QUOTE]

Just picked 1 up up at the Murrieta, CA WM. They had about 5 left. Thanks OP! Definetly worth price considering they're selling the camera alone for about $35.

[quote name='msachops']Huntington Beach, CA Wal-mart had some but said they hadn't gotten a memo for putting it on clearance. The guy there said that it's entirely possible that other Wal-marts had it on clearance but this one had no need to since they didn't need the shelf space for something else.[/QUOTE]

Yup, went there today they had about 4 copies that I saw but they still rang up at full price. I don't know if they are just lazy there or just stuck up I really don't like going there at all if I can avoid it but hey for that price it is worth going there.

Anybody try Austin? The one near 620 & 2222 didn't have any, and the one at 620 & 183 didn't have them marked down.

Update on the HB, CA Wal-mart. They just adjusted their prices. My sister called them up and drove down there and picked one up for herself (the reason I was checking was for her). She didn't see how many they had left but she was able to have them hold one over the phone for her while she drove down there before they closed tonight.
If you head down there I would suggest you call ahead of time to check availability. Good luck everyone!

Woodstock, IL has one. Contemplated it but I doubt I would care for any of the Eye Toy extra stuff and we're in a tight money situation right now. No Folklore at the store, but i've never seen it there anyways.

for all of the cags in Cincinnati, tri-county had three after I bought mine, not reported in the inventory on the website...another awesome deal, thanks again op

Wal-Mart in Orange, CA had three today for $19.00 on clearance. I was expecting to pay $29.82, but $19.00 is just a steal.

Checked the Walmart closest to me twice already, same time the game rang up at 69.XX I appologized for making the guy get the game out of the case, but I felt even worse for the fact that I sat in that place for 15 minutes waiting to get someone to help lol.

Picked one up just for the camera. Sure I like magic the gathering but I'll be damned if I have to take out a matt, scan every card, and set up a camera stand if I want to play.

[quote name='vanilla_shakin_it']Anybody in Sacramento area find these? I went to the rancho cordova one and of course that huge POS store had nothing.[/QUOTE]

The store on Natomas (Truxel & I-80) had 1 left, since I picked up two (one for me & one for my brother) yesterday.

[quote name='TheBryanTarlowski']Picked one up just for the camera. Sure I like magic the gathering but I'll be damned if I have to take out a matt, scan every card, and set up a camera stand if I want to play.[/QUOTE]

You sir are misinformed. I never had to scan in any card.

I picked up one last night for $29.92 (still marked $69.99 though) at the Altamonte Springs Florida location. Looks like they had at least for left at the time. Picked it up at 1am this morning. Still downloading the updates, man there are alot!

So is this going to be a permanent price change, temporary reduction, or just clearing out their stock? I'd like to pick this up but I don't have the money at the moment.

[quote name='tagout']Anyone from Philly that checked the Walmart at Columbus Boulevard? Site says none in stock but I just want to make sure...[/quote]

Bring
Up
My
Post!

Got mine from the Massillon, Ohio Walmart for $30. They had a sign clearly marked that they were on clearance. I picked one up, and there was still another five that sat behind the copy that I picked up.

The updates are ridiculous though! It downloaded around 1400 update files in a matter of minutes, and then the installation process took essentially the entire night. I was 2+hrs into the installation process, and it was only at 35% done. I still can't figure out how the download process took a matter of minutes, and the installation process took 5-6+ hours. After the updates installed...there goes 2gb of my harddrive (somehow). The darn box says 2mb required...but the game installs 2gb after the updates. :(

Thank God for misplaced product! Went to the Canton, MI Walmart...nothing, then I walked past the pS2 cabinet, sitting there at the bottom...2 copies at $29.92, still one lonely one sitting there guys...Hit em up!
Thanks CAG for the headsup!

[quote name='pimpinc333']You sir are misinformed. I never had to scan in any card.[/quote]

If you play online you do have to scan your deck in, but you just have to do that once for each deck you build. If you build one deck, you do it once. You do the scanning, save the deck, then select it before the game starts when you find another player online.

Of course the previous poster could have been referring to the process of the camera scanning the card to play it also. That you have to do for each card regardless of it's online or offline.

I'll possibly could go get another one and ship it to someone for Genji or another PS3 title I don't have.
EDIT: paypal of $32 and the game to cover shipping

Still a few copies at one of my local wally's (if not all of 'em). Still tagged at $69.XX, but rings up for $29.92. Didn't want to buy it, really, but I wanted the camera, and there's a glimmer of a chance I'll either play the game or find someone to buy it.

would someone please be kind and pick up one of these for me... i will gladly pay for shipping,gasoline price, and also some tips for the trouble for getting me one.. please let me know!! i have paypal ready!!

For those whose local wal marts don't have any. I saw it on clearance at Circuit City for #39.99. Still a deal I think if you want one.

For all the CAGs in the Inland Empire in SoCal:

Found the last copy at the Corona store on Ontario Ave. It was still marked $69.xx but scanned at $29.xx! Woot!
None at the Corona store on McKinley.

[quote name='Zoe']Anybody try Austin? The one near 620 & 2222 didn't have any, and the one at 620 & 183 didn't have them marked down.[/quote]

I went ahead and checked the one near 71 & Mopac, and they were marked on clearance with at least one left this morning.

Got one and there were another 5+ more.

It was locked and price tagged at 69. I asked the employee and he said:
"It costs 69,74!".
Then I asked if he could scan it for me.
Well, 29 bucks!

I got the last 2 copies at the cerritos, ca wal-mart at the towne center. I had called the HB one on friday and they said they didn't have any...but i guess they did, gotta love wal-mart

also, i had called the long beach towne center wal-mart and they said they had some and that they would 29.92 and be placed on display this morning...for anyone near there

so ya, don't believe there web site

I tried calling the orange,ca one, but all I got was a busy signal, man, I woulda liked to have it for 19.xx, oh well, at least now I have a cam for burnout

Finally found one as well.

This will be my first playstation 3 game, and i've had the damn thing over a month.

The updating is so amazingly slow I am just leaving it running over night.

I too would like to know who has boosters.

I have no eoj boosters, but i have over 1300 series 1 cards, never played, missing only 2 from the set, all available. would prefer to get rid of them all at once if possible.

Great price on this one, Got mine yesterday. Im not understanding the update probs people are talking about, I put the game in and it updated/installed in about 30mins total. The graphics and animations are pretty sweet, this ones gonna suck more $$$ out of my pockets....= (

[quote name='vanilla_shakin_it']Got the last one at the truxel natomas wal-mart! Thanks leesiulung![/QUOTE]

It's my pleasure. I'm glad a fellow Sacramento CAG got one!

bread's done
Back