PS3 Game$haring

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Inf^Shini']Well I tried logging in to PSN when in my login and it kept giving me an error.

I created a new user on the PS3 and logging in to PSN worked fine.[/quote]

Now I'm more confused than ever. Again, can you break it down, step by step? And use real world gamertags as an exampe, makes everything easier to keep track of

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Well I tried logging in to PSN when in my login and it kept giving me an error.

I created a new user on the PS3 and logging in to PSN worked fine.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it was because the person you were trading with had already logged in your account on his PS3, so you couldn't log in on yours? Just a stab in the dark.

For the share group wouldnt it make more sense to do what the other group is doing and just make a new account for everyone to use?

[quote name='Vendetta']Maybe it was because the person you were trading with had already logged in your account on his PS3, so you couldn't log in on yours? Just a stab in the dark.[/quote]

Maybe, so what your saying is once he logs into my account, I have to wait for him to finish so I can then log into his account?

I have calling all cars, super stardust, blast factor, flow, gripshift, rub'a'dub, lemmings, the Full Puzzle Thingy, nucleus, gauntlet 2 and rampart
And I'm looking for everything else, especially QBert, Joust, Rampage, Sudoku and Tekken

This is speculation on my part but couldn't this kind of stuff be the reason why Shivering Isles wasn't offered for PS3 owners? It's not like Bethesda wants to give this as a reason because they will bring attention to this flaw. I thought this was a helpful way for PS3 owners to get their stuff back easier, but people seem to be abusing it.

I've seen posts from 360 owners whose consoles broke and they had to jump through hoops to get their downloads back. They had to call customer service to get a refund or request to keep their old hard drive or something. With PS3 owners don't they just simply buy a new PS3, add their old username to the new console, and redownload their old things?

You can redownload these things like 4 times I think. Sounds more convenient than the 360 method but people are abusing it. I don't see too many people trading physical games with each other and then trading back after they're done. This method makes it way too easy to get free games and seems unlikely that Bethesda wants people exchanging $30 worth of content for free like Shivering Isles.

You guys are going to make Sony change this so a download is a one shot deal and PS3 owners will lose the convenience of the 4 downloads rule.

Edit: I wonder how Sony is going to avoid this with Warhawk. That's a more expensive game than the others mentioned here. Don't they have something set up to stop people from exchanging Warhawk downloads for free? Little Big Planet may be downloadable as well. Seems like Sony may be closing up this loophole soon anyway right? And Tecmo has said they want to sell downloadable things for Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Does anyone know what's going on with this?

[quote name='WebScud']Isn't this borderline piracy?[/QUOTE]

If it isn't it mine as well be. Sony needs to close up this loophole or companies aren't going to bother with downloadable content and games. They will have more success on the 360. Sony is going to start offering downloadable movies and stuff soon too. I can't imagine this loophole lasting much longer.

[quote name='zerolens']If it isn't it mine as well be. Sony needs to close up this loophole or companies aren't going to bother with downloadable content and games. They will have more success on the 360. Sony is going to start offering downloadable movies and stuff soon too. I can't imagine this loophole lasting much longer.[/QUOTE]

Stop fucking bitching and start appreciating. It's the only reason that I downloaded any PSN Titles besides Tekken (Paid for 2 others besides Tekken).

Have: CAC, Gripshift, Tekken, fl0w, Go!Puzzle FULL, Lemmings, Nucleus, Super Stardust HD, Blast Factor, Super Rub'a'Dub, Gauntlet II, Rampart and Q*Bert
Want: Go!Sudoku FULL, Rampage and everything else ^_^

[quote name='jimfoley16']Stop fucking bitching and start appreciating. It's the only reason that I downloaded any PSN Titles besides Tekken (Paid for 2 others besides Tekken).[/QUOTE]

What are you making excuses for? It's piracy. You take a game and sell/trade it multiple times while still having a copy for yourself. And buying any game shows you place some value in it. You just don't think game X is worth $10. But flip it several times you might have an average cost of a buck or two per game. I'm surprised you think you're actually doing those companies a favor. People are paypaling each other for copied games, hello!

[quote name='zerolens']What are you making excuses for? It's piracy. You take a game and sell/trade it multiple times while still having a copy for yourself. And buying any game shows you place some value in it. You just don't think game X is worth $10. But flip it several times you might have an average cost of a buck or two per game. I'm surprised you think you're actually doing those companies a favor. People are paypaling each other for copied games, hello![/QUOTE]

Why are you jocking the companies dick, Mr. Viral Marketer?

And why should they even mention being able to activate an account on 5 different ps3, allowing you to play it on these 5 ps3s?

I have to agree, this is pretty shady. Remember that a larger portion of the developers on the PSN aren't big corporations who can shrug off losses like this.

Not to mention you're abusing a policy that's pretty gamer friendly.

I have a use for this feature though and it's within family. My Dad has a PS3 that I bought a bunch of PSN games for my little sister to play since there's no kids games out for the PS3 on disc. (We're waiting for little big planet) I was worried about having to rebuy all these games again when I got my own PS3, but now I read I can just download them again onto my new PS3.

and on 3 more ps3s as well. You bought the right to use the games on 5 Playstations simultaneously so why shouldn't you be allowed to do it?
And whoever can afford the SDK is not _that_ small.

[quote name='Alpenjodler']and on 3 more ps3s as well. You bought the right to use the games on 5 Playstations simultaneously so why shouldn't you be allowed to do it?
And whoever can afford the SDK is not _that_ small.[/QUOTE]

YOU have the license to use it on YOUR PS3s. Not your friends' PS3s. Did you bother to read the terms?

Me? Reading terms?! Never! That's revolting! If there is _anything_ end user licensesery, the only thing that I have to do is "clicking ok"
But since you obviously did, please enlighten me. Give me said license (URL would be cool) and probably even a combination of words that I could search for.

can you even share those?

[quote name='MillerTime2523']i'd like super puzzle fighter 2 turbo hd remix & tekken online patch :D

have paypal[/quote]

I want Super Puzzle Fighter HD, Flow, or CastleVania

I have King of Fighters 98, and around 2200 yen on my account (Open to requests)

PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back