Super Star Dust HD - 4 Left

Would like
Pixel Junk Monsters
Puzzle Fighter HD
Everyday Shooter
Pain
Flow
Tekken 5 DR

I'm trust worthy, We'll even exchange Phone #'s so no funny stuff. Please PM if interested.

If someone could explain how you do this without someone taking your account, let me knw. I'm new to this, but willing to give it a try. I have all 5 remaing shares, as i have never shared before. Before you look, yes i have a lot of games, but what can i say, i love SONY :)

Have:

flOw
Syphon Filter (PS1 game)
Warhawk (PS1 game)
GripShift
PixelJunk Racers
PixelJunk Monsters
High Velocity Bowling
High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition
Everyday Shooter
Blast Factor w/ multiplayer expansion
Mortal Kombat II
Qbert

Want:

Castlevania: SotN
PAIN
Calling All Cars
Crash Bandicoot (all three PS1 games)
Wild Arms
Twisted Metal 2
Toy Home
SSHD
Rampage
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection (preferably Online bundle)
SPFIIT
Any Full PSP games, if they're possible to share, preferably Wipeout Pure and Socom Fireteam Bravo

Clearly, i'm a noob at trading PSN games, but i have a wide variety of both haves and wants. PM me for interest/help. Thanks.

anyone for calling all cars? I still have 4 copys left and I want really anything other than coc and hvb. Just throw me a pm.

Wow guys. I just got 7 PM's, so if i rejected some of you, it's becuase there were a lot of people interested in me. :) Anyway, i love this thread. I was wondering how many shares you get, and do they differ from game to game?

Thanks. It's also come to my attention that Rocketmen: Axis of Evil is coming this thursday. If anyone's buying it, PM me if you want to trade.

Haves

High Velocity Bowling
Jet Moto 2
The Dons Collection (Godfather Add on)
~Rock Band Songs~
Ten Speed
David Bowie Pack
All The Small Things
Move Along
Dirty Little Secret
3's & 7's
Working Man
Limelight
Siva
Synchroncity II
Wonderwall
Gimmie 3 Steps

Wants

El Scorcho
NIN Pack
Black Sabbath Pack (Maybe)

Ok I have Pixel Junk

Wants High Velocity Bowling.

And Super Star Dust HD. I may be in a trade on this one though.

Also how does this work?

[quote name='gonebowling18']would anyone like to share a download with me? i will share downloads when i buy some.[/QUOTE]
Ya gotta give to get, man.

im planning on getting the grateful dead 6pack for rock band this thursday
anybody wanna trade me 6 songs for it?
im looking for
el scorcho
joker & the thief
my sharona
anything from metalica pack
buddy holly
fortunate son
anything from david bowie pack
truth hits everybody
anything else to fill 6 songs

Man this thread died. I pm'd like 6 people on here with only one response.. and he was out of the game..

Maybe a new one should be opened?

i feel like there could be a more efficient way of doing this like making some kind of spreadsheet or something, but it would probably require a lot of work on the part of one person
and yea it feels like most people dont respond to pm's, idk if its b/c they are not interested or b/c they dont ever check their pm's

[quote name='Snake2715']Man this thread died. I pm'd like 6 people on here with only one response.. and he was out of the game..

Maybe a new one should be opened?[/quote]

I think thats a good idea..I posted on here and pm'ed a few people but was unable to make a trade...

Have: Calling All Cars, Flow, PixelJunk Monsters (Ill probably buy the Rocketmen game 2morrow)

Want: HighVelocity Bowling, Warhawk Expansion, SSHD, Everyday Shooter

I want Tekken, Sudoko, High Velocity Bowling, and Everyday Shooter please.

Have paypal ready, will pay, PM ME.

[quote name='smiggity']I think thats a good idea..I posted on here and pm'ed a few people but was unable to make a trade...

Have: Calling All Cars, Flow, PixelJunk Monsters (Ill probably buy the Rocketmen game 2morrow)

Want: HighVelocity Bowling, Warhawk Expansion, SSHD, Everyday Shooter[/QUOTE]

Please don't waste your money on Rocketman. I played the demo on Live and it's terrible.

[quote name='bballplaya210']Please don't waste your money on Rocketman. I played the demo on Live and it's terrible.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up man, I still might take the plunge just b/c of 4 player online co-op. We will see tomorrow...

If anyone is up 4 trading i have the metallica, black sabbath and police packs, plus wonderwall, dont look back in anger, joker and the theif, why dont you love me, i fought the law and more that i cant even think of right now for rock band, plus i have a few ps1 games, and bowling.

[quote name='kingj113']If anyone is up 4 trading i have the metallica, black sabbath and police packs, plus wonderwall, dont look back in anger, joker and the theif, why dont you love me, i fought the law and more that i cant even think of right now for rock band, plus i have a few ps1 games, and bowling.[/QUOTE]

El Scorcho?

Updated a bit...

Have:
Rock Band songs -
3's & 7's - Queens of the Stone Age
Attack - 30 Seconds to Mars
Buddy Holly - Weezer
Can't Stand Losing You - The Police
Casey Jones - Grateful Dead
Don't Look Back in Anger - Oasis
Gimme Three Steps - Lynard Skynard
Joker & the Thief - Wolfmother
The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars
Little Sister - Queens of the Stone Age
Moonage Daydream - David Bowie
Roxanne - The Police
Sick, Sick, Sick - Queens of the Stone Age
Sugar Magnolia - Grateful Dead
Wonderwall - Oasis

PayPal

Want:
Rock Band songs:
Action - Sweet
China Cat Sunflower - Grateful Dead
Die, All Right - The Hives
El Scorcho - Weezer
Franklin's Tower - Grateful Dead
I Fought the Law - The Clash
Live Forever - Oasis
N.I.B. - Black Sabbath
Ride the Lightning - Metallica
Siva - Smashing Pumpkins

Games:
Calling All Cars
Castlevania SotN
Jet Moto 3
Lemmings
Mortal Kombat II
Pain
Pixeljunk Monsters
Tekken DR Online
Twisted Metal 2

PayPal

I too am particularly interested in trading with anyone for some Rock Band DLC. Just let me know. I just registered here, and did for this, but trust me in knowing that I'm not one to rip anyone off. I'll even hand over phone and email addresses if needed to. Well, for starters my email is [email protected]

I have:
- Metallica Pack (All 3)
- Oasis Pack (All 3)
- Grateful Dead Pack (All 6)
- Crushcrushcrush (Paramore)
- Shockwave (Black Tide)
- Last Train to Clarksville (the Monkees)
- Buddy Holly (weezer)
- Roxanne (the Police)

I'll be happy with anything anyone can give me. Just please, no funny stuff.

I have these 7 rockband songs i would share if anyone would share their songs with me.
They are:

1. Move Along
2. Dirty Little Secret
3. All the Small Things
4. Cherry Bomb
5. CrushCrushCrush
6. Fortunate Son
7. Still Alive

If anybody has the Resistance Fall Of Man Map packs, I can sign up for your referall account and do some offers. My PSN is Brandon4_Life

Please and thank you!

i have rock bans songs like earache pack and about ten other songs like shockwave serj tankian psn id is blackburn123 ill trade for anything or more songs like police pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back