PS3 Price Increase Revealed

[quote name='bullseyetm']I haven't listened to the CAGCast in two years... is Sony bashing still en vogue around here?[/quote]

220px-7_En_Vogue_2008_-_Troy_Jensen_M%26P.jpg
???

Last year they changed the name to the CAG360Cast. Where have you been?

[quote name='Ecto311']As long as the joke is limited to one stand out thing then I'm happy. I hate when theres a ton of fake shit going on.[/quote]

Lighten up you old twat.

Eye C Wat U DiD Thar!1!11! LAWLZ @ No0Bz beelivin this!1!1!!!1 LOLOLOLOL1!!!!11!1!!

(OK, that's the *only* time you'll see me post like that. I felt my brain cells dying a little as I hit the keys to do it.) :twisted:

I woke up thinking, I wonder what jokes lie ahead today? The first website I went to was CAG.

Disappointed... But it's probably better than I could have done. Nice one, Cheapy.

[quote name='Grinchy']I've been dodging April Fool's jokes all day, and yet for some reason I started out believing this one :lol:[/QUOTE]

Wow I almost fell for it as well.

What a joke, has Sony seriously lost it?

Great one Cheapy.

Awesome joke. You got me. I actually considered this a good deal considering I paid about $520 for my non-BC 40 GB. :(

Cluttering up the Deals board for this?

Boo-urns

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Lol, April Fools for sure. ;) I'd be seeing this on every PS site if true.[/quote]

How many PS sites do you visit?

:whistle2:s

This just in... I did some digging around and found out that Circuit City is handling the launch of these new SKUs.

Hopefully Speedy will have the ad scans of this up later today.

Haha that's a good one. I almost emailed it to my friends who are interested in buying PS3s. Totally forgot what day it is.

I knew Sony would take care of us. First, they drop the price of the PS2, which we've all been clamoring for. Now, they are only emphasizing the value of the PS3 that much more. I think next they should release a flawed product and describe it as a feature.

Not sure which is more amusing: the people who actually fell for this or the people who got it but still played along only to be called "STOOPID NOOB!!!!" by stupid noobs.

[quote name='jp0213']Didn't even come close to falling for this. CAG Premium on the other hand, that was a good one.[/quote]

Last year's Premium subscription goof was the pinnacle of April Fools posts. I was visibly angry at the end. :applause: I don't think he'll ever top that one.

What a lame attempt at an April Fools Joke. The screen shot is just bad enough to give away the lame attempt. Anyway happy April Fools Day. Hope everyone got infected with the conflicker virus too!

I am going to be a dick and say: Why is this on the deals section? (I know this is a "joke thread"). Can a mod move this to the PS3 section? :lol:

Price increase = deal :lol:

[quote name='dabomb505']What does the today's date tell you about this post? =D
iy.gif
[/quote]
Two things, First someone is good with photoshop and second that we will succumb to this joke. lol

God you guys are gullible. This news was bogus and completely unbelievable.

I also don't appreciate CheapyD making fun of Sony like this. He implies that Sony would be stupid enough to do such a thing and that's just insulting. This "news" does nothing but feed Sony haters. Is it not enough that Sony lost this gen? Why not pick on Nintendo or MS?

Whatever. This was stupid and not funny.

[quote name='Teh Nitwit']God you guys are gullible. This news was bogus and completely unbelievable.

I also don't appreciate CheapyD making fun of Sony like this. He implies that Sony would be stupid enough to do such a thing and that's just insulting. This "news" does nothing but feed Sony haters. Is it not enough that Sony lost this gen? Why not pick on Nintendo or MS?

Whatever. This was stupid and not funny.[/quote]

You need a kleenex?

[quote name='Teh Nitwit']God you guys are gullible. This news was bogus and completely unbelievable.

WARNING! FANBOY APROACHING THE PREMISES!

Seriously though, are you new to April Fools Day? CheapyD now just posted an article "making fun of" the Xbox 360, so hopefully that makes you happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc&feature=PlayList&p=A2C58CDFF32FA25C&index=0&playnext=1

[quote name='InFlames215']WARNING! FANBOY APROACHING THE PREMISES!

Seriously though, are you new to April Fools Day? CheapyD now just posted an article "making fun of" the Xbox 360, so hopefully that makes you happy.[/quote]

Funny that you're calling me a fanboy and not CheapAssZak who apprearently only owns an xbox360 and who and called PS3 a rock. Whatever. I knew I would be attacked for my opinions and I didn't care.

As for the April Fools thing, I never did understand what's so funny about spreading misinformation. Maybe because I was born on this day.

bread's done
Back