CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/10/08/ps4-big-holiday-lineup-lower-cost/

ku-xlarge.gif

[attachment=17540:ps4-newprice.JPG]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah my cousin works @ Target and he helped me out since he was off
I paid 372 for the destiny bundle with tax on amazon plus the 50 gc and I thought that was a steal!

and I don't know anyone that works there nor a red card so doubt I would've been able to get it for much cheaper then I paid. If I was to do it without those I'm pretty sure I'm a be paying over 372, tax rate is a little cheaper on amazon. And already sold my old cowboom ps4 and basically broke even so I'm happy.

I paid 372 for the destiny bundle with tax on amazon plus the 50 gc and I thought that was a steal!

and I don't know anyone that works there nor a red card so doubt I would've been able to get it for much cheaper then I paid. If I was to do it without those I'm pretty sure I'm a be paying over 372, tax rate is a little cheaper on amazon. And already sold my old cowboom ps4 and basically broke even so I'm happy.
I wanted that one but it was sold out. It even disappeared from the Target website (I couldn't find the product page lol)

I bought groceries with the gift card (btw 15% off discount...nice!) so $277 seemed alright for the black one.

I wanted that one but it was sold out. It even disappeared from the Target website (I couldn't find the product page lol)

I bought groceries with the gift card (btw 15% off discount...nice!) so $277 seemed alright for the black one.
it is a gorgeous console, I really wanted it and the fact I had 350 in amazon credit made the decision so much easier.

I got the lunar controller on xbone, picked up a glacier white ds4, a similar glacier white came with the destiny bundle but slightly different shade on the grips and now I want that white xbone gears bundle. I think I have a problem lol

so whats the best/reliable 2TB hard drive for a PS4 ? any deals around now? Cause still no external storage allowed for PS4 right ? Might as well stick a 2TB in it from the get go then.

so whats the best/reliable 2TB hard drive for a PS4 ? any deals around now? Cause still no external storage allowed for PS4 right ? Might as well stick a 2TB in it from the get go then.
There is only one 2 TB notebook sized internal HD for a PS4. I know, it shocked me too. But I did a bunch of shopping around last month and while there are tons of 1 TB offerings, there is only one 2 TB drive really. So I bought this one and put it in my PS4.

http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-HN-M201RAD-Momentus-SpinPoint-ST2000LM003/dp/B00I8O6OQ4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1444432167&sr=8-1&keywords=samsung+spinpoint+2+tb

There is only one 2 TB notebook sized internal HD for a PS4. I know, it shocked me too. But I did a bunch of shopping around last month and while there are tons of 1 TB offerings, there is only one 2 TB drive really. So I bought this one and put it in my PS4.

http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-HN-M201RAD-Momentus-SpinPoint-ST2000LM003/dp/B00I8O6OQ4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1444432167&sr=8-1&keywords=samsung+spinpoint+2+tb
thanks, reviews look great, bought it

Thanks, OP! I was going to hold out until black Friday, but finally caved. Already sold the uncharted download voucher on eBay for $45, and, even sweeter, I was part of that eBay promo where they will give you an eBay coupon equal to the value of your sold item. So i effectively got about $85 for the download code after fees and including the promo.

Taking into account gift card, eBay credits, and target red card discount, I basically got a ps4 for about $200. Figured that has got to be as good, if not better, than any BF deal.

Thanks, OP! I was going to hold out until black Friday, but finally caved. Already sold the uncharted download voucher on eBay for $45, and, even sweeter, I was part of that eBay promo where they will give you an eBay coupon equal to the value of your sold item. So i effectively got about $85 for the download code after fees and including the promo.

Taking into account gift card, eBay credits, and target red card discount, I basically got a ps4 for about $200. Figured that has got to be as good, if not better, than any BF deal.
Noice, of course I won't be part of the promo

Noice, of course I won't be part of the promo
Those promos were sweet...they first gave me a $25 coupon for selling some random Disney 3d blu-ray discs and then they matched the video games that I sold with a $100 coupon.

The bundle that I purchased yesterday came with a 20% off coupon for the ps store. Will this coupon combine with the $15 back deal?

Those promos were sweet...they first gave me a $25 coupon for selling some random Disney 3d blu-ray discs and then they matched the video games that I sold with a $100 coupon.

The bundle that I purchased yesterday came with a 20% off coupon for the ps store. Will this coupon combine with the $15 back deal?
Hmm... I think as long as you actually spend the $100 after the discount. I might be doing that

bread's done
Back