PSN has returned. What freebie games are you getting?

Why is it that the US does not know fior sure what they will be getting for a "Welcome Back" gift? EU PSN has a page, but for the US we only know we will be getting PSN+ free for a month and one or two unknown downloadable games.

[quote name='Fatality']I have psp only will they be a software update for it[/QUOTE]
Not known yet, but I did find this for when PSN comes back up:

For the PSP system, you will not be able to sign in to the PlayStation Network or change your password. You will have to change your password from a PS3, Media Go, or from a PC before you can access the PlayStation Network on your PSP system. [Source]

lol. anyone gonna stay up all nite til their state goes on?
i had plans for a sexxxy party, but i really wanna get some blops in ;)
3k93mc3p45Y45O35R5b5d440ab3a7c0a51fc7.jpg

[quote name='MICHAE2414']Not known yet, but I did find this for when PSN comes back up:

For the PSP system, you will not be able to sign in to the PlayStation Network or change your password. You will have to change your password from a PS3, Media Go, or from a PC before you can access the PlayStation Network on your PSP system. [Source][/QUOTE]

Thanks

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Why is it that the US does not know fior sure what they will be getting for a "Welcome Back" gift? EU PSN has a page, but for the US we only know we will be getting PSN+ free for a month and one or two unknown downloadable games.[/QUOTE]

Because the US team is horrible/lazy. The EU team is greatly involved with their community and actually take their input. It's still unknown what US will receive because each region is different and will probably offer different items. Remember when PS+ first got introduced? US got 3 free months and EU got LBP game for free.

[quote name='deviousnaraku']Because the US team is horrible/lazy. The EU team is greatly involved with their community and actually take their input. It's still unknown what US will receive because each region is different and will probably offer different items. Remember when PS+ first got introduced? US got 3 free months and EU got LBP game for free.[/QUOTE]

Depends how you look at that one...

HK has the best PLUS package. one time I saw 11 free games at the same time. JP also got LBP the first month and that was it. EU also got LBP (but MM is a EU company), but lets be fair when that came out most people had/played LBP. I rather have 3 months than LBP though that might just be me.

[quote name='SynGamer']24 days offline is huge. This is a pleasant surprise. Now, my primary concern is if the gaming servers will handle all of the players coming back online to play? I expect MW2 and Black Ops servers to be laggy as all hell, but I'll deal with it :)[/QUOTE]

I would worry bout that too
But there are no such things as Black Ops servers. Its P2P.

[quote name='SEH']Please...you can build a good gaming PC for $400-$500. So tired of this excuse.[/QUOTE]

Or you can buy a XBOX 360 for $300... :roll:

Your average Joe cannot "build" computers.

[quote name='jman619']I downloaded and installed the update within 6 mins, but I got it soon it as went up.[/QUOTE]

Lucky you, i literally just got home from seeing a movie. My manly parts started tingling, and i knew PSN had to be back up

Son of a bitch. Hit 25% and got disconnected

I tried restarting my download (I got booted at 25%), shot up to 18% in less than a minute.

Either way, how do you get it on your PS3? Would a PSP work? Or does it have to be a Thumb Drive

[quote name='oasisboy']Your average Joe cannot "build" computers.[/QUOTE]Its really not that hard anymore. Almost impossible to plug in a cord the wrong way. Unlike the days of old when you could with an AT power supply.

Anyhow, I got a fat picture of us watching this US map for the rest of the weekend with no change at all... I hope not but with our luck (and Sony's) I could honestly see it happening.

Anyhow, Uncharted 2 in the morning if all goes as planned. :D

[quote name='lokizz']damn lucky east coast i guess i wont be getting psn back till tomorrow lmao. enjoy the service you lucky east coast bastards.[/QUOTE]

Go out and get drunk. Enjoy life man.

I'm online, but I'm going to wait an hour or perhaps until tomorrow morning to play some games seeing as how NO ONE is online on my friends list :(

The PS Blog restoration map's been updated with the states from the Twitter update: [Link]

...and the winning "light-up" color is GREEN! Thought they'd go blue for Blu-ray, but oh well.

California, guess it's gonna be a while...

I'm assuming many of my friends aren't in the NE because I was the ONLY person online on my friends list...definitely up for some MW2 tomorrow morning, or perhaps later tonight.

bread's done
Back