PSN Off-Topic - Happy Thanksgiving Chumps and Chumpettes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah sorry bout some of those boosting rounds. I was taking care of a baby and kids wanted to go play outside so i was kinda watching them and then had ms velo help out but I knew it was clusterfucky at times. thanks for dealing with me and tehcro good job.
Ha, Ms. Velo hates boosters!

At the time I thought you just had ADD and couldn't take the boredom, so you had to go on killing rampages from time to time. The truth is way funnier. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My kids played a coop MegaMan X/Metroidvania Rogue-like today at Artscape in Baltimore (they had a mini Magfest) that they liked a lot. Echoes of Eridu. It looked pretty good. The devs there said PC first (then Mac/Linux) on Steam, but consoles possible if they ever hear from Sony or MS. Definitely seems a perfect fit for PS4 so I hope they manage to get it on there. It's on Steam Greenlight. Not sure if it's been greenlit yet or not.

Well i mean, my age is posted in my profile so i got nothing to hide. im not 12 or 13 u nubs, i'm 25! I'm a grown ass man
Saying you're 25 doesn't make it true, Snakey. That's like Stotch telling us he ain't a fatty anymore. That's not how it works.

I never get why men hide their ages for, what are u, a girl? lol   

I would sell these for $2 bucks each but since everyone has one anyway, here's some moar Destiny codes-

Voucher Code for PS4: 9ERQ-PDNB-GCJT 
Voucher Code for PS3: 9BCK-7GNM-LRGP 

dammit where is that gif with the chick doing the 'yeah whatever' look when you need it??
Its Jennifer Lawrence, u nub face

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

New Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel themed heads and skins are now available in Borderlands 2 on PlayStation 3! Your favorite Vault Hunters have taken to cosplaying their favorite characters from The Pre-Sequel:

• Axton as Athena - Releases 7/18

• Salvador as Wilhelm - Release 7/25

• Maya as Nisha - Releases 8/1

• Zer0 as Claptrap - Releases 8/8

• Gaige as Moon Moxxi - Releases 8/15

• Krieg as a Scav - Releases 8/22

Some people really love to stick to one game. I mean Bioshock 2 MP is alright, but getting max rank after rebirth while it's the only game on your trophy list? C'mon son. You didn't even play the single player, man.
Haha, I remember those guys. It's pretty satisfying when you can make someone like that rage quit. I just left my character at level 50 until I knew I was done with it, then rebirthed and walked into the sunset.

Now I'm curious. I'll have to play some tonight to see if I recognize any of the names anymore. I mean it's been over a fucking year since I played it and they were a rebirth 50 back then. Hilarious.

I have turtle beachs and a few other mics, lol, just got so many kids and wife and etc that I don't use mic cept for CoD most of the time. I'll toss it on next time. peace guys. 4 hour cod clanwar now. omg. diamond division mfers

I never get why men hide their ages for, what are u, a girl? lol

I would sell these for $2 bucks each but since everyone has one anyway, here's some moar Destiny codes-

Voucher Code for PS4: 9ERQ-PDNB-GCJT
Voucher Code for PS3: 9BCK-7GNM-LRGP
Sold both of those on eBay for $4 each. Thanks Snakey!

thinking about putting up a stream if anyone would be interested. choices: killzone, sniper, dynasty warriors, watch dogs, bound by flame, mgs ground zeroes, and skylanders(lol). 

or if someone wants to team up on the beta

You guys are boring tonight. Part of me wants to keep playing Bioshock, but I know I won't be able to find a game. Some of those guys you're all talking about....the other day I joined a random match and people who were already rebirthed and 50 again were boosting on turrets. No idea what that's about.

I'm gonna go read a book because I'm a nerd.

velocity ultra pros - smith's challenge, does it need to be beat on a higher difficulty than the lowest one?
psn profiles says

After getting the 6th bonus medal (located in Zone 14), go to the Missions log in Flight Computer and select "Smith's Challenge". There are a total of 10 stages to this challenge, but each of them are very short and can be completed in less than a minute. You'll also notice two difficulties at the stage select screen: Casual (easy) and 8-bit (hard). Any difficulty will earn you this trophy, so don't tax yourself. The most important thing to remember is not to use too much of your fuel. Your ship will always be in a falling state, so if where you need to go is down then don't use any fuel and simply let your ship fall. Your shield also uses fuel, but if you're shooting any of the enemies from a distance you should never have to use it. Once you have finished all 10 stages the trophy will unlock. Afterward, if you haven't done so already, replay the final stage on 8-bit to earn the in-game trophy, which will go toward the "Ripley" trophy.

But yeah, agreed. I'm sold and I've never been a fan of Halo. Day 1. It just feels good and that's what matters most to me. At this point my only three minor gripes are the balancing in PvP ("dat" shotgun), lack of loot and the story, which doesn't seem like it's going to be that interesting. But I guess with MMO-types the last thing isn't a big deal.
It controls really really solid. I was impressed. I'm not at all a fan of FPS on console because m+kb feels much more natural for those. Unless there's a huge upgrade to the graphics on PS3, though, I can't see ever playing the release version there unless it comes to PS+. Not when the PS4 version is available, anyway, and since I won't have one for another year or two...no reason to think about it much in the meantime.

apparently there's a free $5 coupon at gamestop for playing some lousy game of theirs and it works on psn cards. probably worth venturing to the deal forums for more info.
I didn't even think about getting a PSN card. I did get the free $5, though. I used it to pick up a copy of KZ2 since mine was crapping out on me. It was $2.99 before PUR. I also grabbed Folklore while there, total of $10.79. I'll probably "return" Killzone 2 with the bad disc since I got it there in the first place, though it was months ago now.

Just a heads-up; my receipt has two B2G1 vouchers on it for 7/28-8/3 for games under $20. Looks like that's something to look forward to.

I suck at Crisis. Well, fps games in general for that matter.
FPS games are serious business. I had a friend who constantly bragged about how good he was at BF4 and that did not end well. I had half his playtime, yet I had more score points, skill and a better kdr. They break friendships.

Second best thread is GGT.
Nope. Where's ur star nub?

This is the one thing that has held me back on the game. I don't understand why it has so many bugs, but I have heard this problem is common. I am assuming they are using the same engine from the first one, so I wonder what the cause is for this one. It looks like they may not patch it if they haven't by now.
They patched it several times, it was in far far worse shape at release. I had one weird crash in a cave that sucked (though the game apparently auto-saves at every new screen) but all my other crashes were triggered by a gold rock battle near the end of the game. It's stupid that the game crashes, but the battle was easily avoidable.

apparently there's a free $5 coupon at gamestop for playing some lousy game of theirs and it works on psn cards. probably worth venturing to the deal forums for more info.
I grabbed Shadows of the Damned on PS3 for $5 and tomorrow I'm gonna go get Army Corps of Hell for the same price.

velocity ultra pros - smith's challenge, does it need to be beat on a higher difficulty than the lowest one?
You have to beat the 10th (last) level on hard difficulty to unlock an in-game medal, which is necessary for the platinum. You can beat the first 9 levels on the easier difficulty.

That mini-game was a huge pain in the ass.

The ATAC on the rooftop of the Bridge in Killzone 2 kicked my ass so many times. I had no idea there was a hallway downstairs you could hide in.  :wall:

Oh and the problem I was having with the hard freeze wasn't even due to the disc. The new disc gave me the same issue. Restarting the map completely fixed it; for some reason the first time I went through it didn't spawn half the enemies in the map and I just ran through an empty section not realizing that. Every time I loaded from my checkpoint that problem still existed, but a full restart fixed the glitch. Lame.

So I was thinking of starting a private CAG leaderboard for this thread.  Really tired of rising up several spots just to have some ass I don't know that is supposedly a part of CAG join the leaderboard and knock me back down.  It would be nice to actually recognize everyone on the list.

I figure if someone wants to join they can post a request in the thread and if we actually know who they are I can add them.  People would be accepted/rejected solely on popular opinion here and we could even base some polls on whether some people should be accepted or not.  But I'm not going to mess with it unless it looks like a lot of you are interested.  So.... thoughts?

So I was thinking of starting a private CAG leaderboard for this thread. Really tired of rising up several spots just to have some ass I don't know that is supposedly a part of CAG join the leaderboard and knock me back down. It would be nice to actually recognize everyone on the list.

I figure if someone wants to join they can post a request in the thread and if we actually know who they are I can add them. People would be accepted/rejected solely on popular opinion here and we could even base some polls on whether some people should be accepted or not. But I'm not going to mess with it unless it looks like a lot of you are interested. So.... thoughts?
Yes, please.

[quote name="TopsideKracker" post="11938874" timestamp="1405830040"]
So I was thinking of starting a private CAG leaderboard for this thread. Really tired of rising up several spots just to have some ass I don't know that is supposedly a part of CAG join the leaderboard and knock me back down. It would be nice to actually recognize everyone on the list.

I figure if someone wants to join they can post a request in the thread and if we actually know who they are I can add them. People would be accepted/rejected solely on popular opinion here and we could even base some polls on whether some people should be accepted or not. But I'm not going to mess with it unless it looks like a lot of you are interested. So.... thoughts?[/quote]

http://youtu.be/nGQJodNC_oc

I started going down my friends list and manually adding people but that will take forever.  Just send me a request.

Now I'm wondering why I didn't start at the bottom of the list so I could at least be #1 for a day or so. 

I was under the impression the last minute was considered a purging event and everything was fair game.

Half the time I was matched up the TehCro he wouldn't even let me hack the turret he would just brutally kill me.

And damn my short term memory, every single f**king time I killed him I would go to research his body, and like a fool, everytime I would blow up and die by some sort of suicide explosion perk he has on. I just can't learn..

n yeah, i kept trying to get the 'hands tied' challenge of killing someone with plasmids only while holding the lil sister, and time after time, you asshats killed me with no regret or honor ;) you guys are the best.

n yeah the hack they are gonna go for tomorrow or whenever level 24s, is the freeze/vending machine hack boost. lil bit different.
There was one round where you killed me when there was like 2 minutes of hacking left so I got pissed and the next round I just went off on your asses, lol. i swear at the end it was like 3 on 1 and I still destroyed you guys.

Also, I'm pretty sure there's a way to boost if you use the telekinesis and a vending machine. It only boosts one at a time, but as soon as you're done hacking it resets so you can hack a shit load in a round. I think you just have to hold the grenade that comes out of the machine while the other person hacks it. There might be a video on it, but I've had someone do that with me one game.

I started going down my friends list and manually adding people but that will take forever. Just send me a request.

Now I'm wondering why I didn't start at the bottom of the list so I could at least be #1 for a day or so.
I don't think we're friends yet on TT or PSN Top, but I'll add you. Would like to be on there as well if no one minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back