PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for all of the deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store both on and off of PSN.

Index
Current Deals
Upcoming Deals & PlayStation Plus Schedule
Bundles & Vita Discounts
Persistent PlayStation Plus Deals
Alternate Deals
Frequently Asked Questions

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Usually Updates Every Tuesday Between 2-6 EST

Key: * - New This Week, * - Expires With Next Update, * - Permanent Price Drop

Bundles
Game Show Party Bundle - $9.99 - Includes Family Feud, Press Your Luck, and The Price is Right *

PS3
Catherine - $19.99
Choplifter HD - $2.99 *
Dragon's Lair - $4.99 *
Family Feud - $4.99 *
Family Feud Decades - $4.99 *
Hollywood Squares - $4.99 *
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - $59.99 - Pre-order w/Exclusive Theme & Pre-order Costumes - Out 11/20 *
Press Your Luck - $4.99 *
The Price is Right - $4.99 *
The Price is Right Decades - $4.99 *
Ricochet HD - $2.49
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3: FES - $4.99
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - $4.99 *

Add-ons
007 Legends - 007 Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Nemesis Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Stealth Pack - Free *
DJ Hero - Hard Edge Mix Pack - $2.99
Guitar Hero III - Guitar Virtuoso Track Pack - $3.13
Guitar Hero 5 - Lynyrd Skynyrd Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack 2 - $2.75
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 7 - Free *
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 8 - Free *
Rock Band - Various Add-ons (Link for full list) - $0.99 to $9.99
Sniper Elite V2 - Multiplayer Expansion - Free *

PSP
The Red Star - $4.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona - $9.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 2: Innocent Sin - $14.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 Portable - $9.99

Vita
Frobisher Says! - Free
Treasures Of Montezuma Blitz - Free - 152 MB

Vita Add-ons
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 2 - Free - Cross Buy *
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 3 - Free - Cross Buy *

Music
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Soundtrack - $5.99 **

PlayStation Plus

PS3 Deals
Absolute Supercars - $7.99 - 20% Off *
Choplifter HD - $2.69 **
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off
Machinarium - $6.99 - 30% Off *
Super Stacker Party - $0.89 - 10% Off **

Free Games (Don't Argue About This, Please)
BloodRayne: Betrayal - 961 MB
Double Dragon Neon - 1.9 GB
Infamous 2 - 15 GB
The King of Fighters XIII - 2.2 GB
LittleBigPlanet 2 - 4.8 GB
LittleBigPlanet Sackboys' Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move - Location: PS3 Games > By Genre > PlayStation Move Games
Outland - 1.2 GB
PayDay: The Heist - 2.2 GB
Quantum Conundrum - 1.6 GB *
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One - 14 GB
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - 7538 MB
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - 176 MB

Themes
Abstract Art - Dynamic
Assassin's Creed Revelations - Dynamic
Cuckoo - Dynamic
Daytona USA
Double Dragon Neon - Dynamic
Dragon - Dynamic
Hell Yeah! - Dynamic
The House of the Dead III - Dynamic
The House of the Dead 4 - Dynamic
I Am Alive - Dynamic
inFamous: Festival of Blood - Dynamic
Jet Set Radio - Dynamic
Leap Year - Dynamic
Mexican Skulls - Dynamic
PlayStation Plus - Dynamic
Robot - Dynamic
Samurai - Dynamic
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Dynamic
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Dynamic
Tales from Space: About a Blob
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown - Dynamic

Armageddon Riders (3)
Cool Cat
Daytona USA (5)
Dead Cloud
Double Dragon Neon (7)
Fat Princess (2)
Green Hamster
Hell Yeah! (4)
The House of the Dead III (3)
The House of the Dead 4 (3)
Jet Set Radio (6)
LittleBigPlanet (2)
Mutant Skull
Pink Hamster
PlayStation B-boy (3)
Resident Evil 5
Section 8: Prejudice Bundle
Squirrel
Stick Up Kid
Street Fighter X Tekken
Street Fighter 2
Tank Commander
Top Dawg
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (20)
Warriors Orochi 3

I'll be filling this thread out a bit more as we go and I'll answer questions whenever I can. Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/10/21/the-drop-week-of-october-22nd-2012-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:
PlayStation Vita

Street Fighter X Tekken (For PS Vita / On PSN) – Street Fighter x Tekken makes history as fighters from these two bastions of the fighting genre come together for the very first time. Utilizing the same 2D viewpoint and technology that powered Street Fighter IV, this game allows for Tekken characters such as Kazuya Mishima and Nina Williams to make the transition into the Street Fighter universe having been re-imagined using Capcom’s much-loved art style. Their looks may be different, but these characters have retained their own unique characteristics and signature moves as they go head-to-head with classic brawlers from the Street Fighter franchise in what promises to be an explosive match up.

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz (For PS Vita / On PSN) – Everybody’s favorite monkeys AiAi, MeeMee and GonGon are back for more banana collecting fun in Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz for PlayStation Vita. Exclusively designed for the PlayStation Vita system’s unique functions, the game continues the motion-based experience of the previous adventure whilst making full use of the dual analog sticks and front/back-touch controls.

The puzzling primates return with all-new worlds, original mini-games and updated graphics adding a fresh new vibrancy to Super Monkey Ball. Players can manage each monkey’s momentum to navigate narrow ledges, moving platforms and loads of challenging obstacles. Roll your chosen ape to the goal by taking full advantage of the capabilities offered by this innovative new handheld console and challenge up to four friends in Wi-Fi enabled multiplayer modes. Fans can also enjoy revamped classic games such as the much-loved Monkey Target, along with brand new additions.

Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward (For PS Vita / On PSN) – Virtue’s Last Reward is the second adventure game in the “Zero Escape” series, in which players must make solve puzzles and make crucial decisions in order to survive a deadly game. You thought you’d defeated the Nonary Game, but now it’s back, and more deadly than ever. It’ll take cunning, skill, and more than a little luck to escape alive, but do you really have a choice?

PlayStation 3

Killzone Trilogy (Also on PSN)
The war with the Helghast is documented in never-before-seen detail with Killzone Trilogy, a compilation of the first three games in the First-Person Shooter series.

Highlighting the set is Killzone HD, a remastering of the original Killzone with a 720P HD makeover and full Trophy support. Experience the harsh realities of war in a gritty, awe-inspiring combat with 27 weapons, 11 levels, four soldiers, and one gripping storyline. Amidst the chaos, a squad of soldiers will become heroes.

Two years after the Helghast assault on Vekta, the ISA is bringing the fight to the enemy’s home world of Helghan in Killzone 2. Taking the role of Sev, the battle-hardened veteran of the special forces unit known as the Legion, players will embark upon a mission to the planet Helghan to capture the Helghast leader, Emperor Visari, and bring the enemy’s war machine to a halt.

In Killzone 3, players once again face the hostile Helghast army, battling overwhelming odds in the fight for human survival. Players find Emperor Visari, the viscious dictator of the Helghast, dead at the feet of Sev and Rico. However this war is far from won. In the wake of Visari’s death, Helghan has devolved into a world of political scheming, rapid infighting, and murder. Now, the two most powerful men on Helghan are fighting for complete and utter dominance while Visari’s vision of Helghan is in jeopardy.

Medal of Honor: Warfighter (Also on PSN) – A First-Person Shooter featuring covert Tier 1 military operative combat. The game is a sequel to the 2010 release, Medal of Honor, which moved the long-running game series from its roots in WWII based gameplay, into modern warfare scenarios and true-to-life conflicts. The single-player campaign features mission play involving returning characters “Mother,” “Preacher,” “Voodoo” and others in operations after their service in Afghanistan. Multiplayer modes include 2-20 player support in which players have the ability to play as one of 13 real special ops units, from 10 countries.

PlayStation Network

The Unfinished Swan - An independently-produced title, Unfinished Swan is a surreal maze game set in an entirely blank world. You find yourself chasing after a swan who has wandered off into a surreal, unfinished kingdom. The game begins in a completely white space, and you can throw paint to splatter the surroundings and reveal the world around you. Discover the land through further innovative new game mechanics to uncover your surroundings. Each level will bring new twists, challenges, and puzzles until you eventually come face-to-face with the eccentric King that built this realm.

Starhawk (Single Player Campaign) – In the far reaches of space, factions of humanity battle over a rare and dangerous resource known as Rift Energy. Colonies of humans called Rifters have been exploring the “Frontier” of planets, but find their way of life threatened by the Outcast, a ruthless species of humans who have mutated into psychotic monsters due to exposure to this very same Rift Energy. Caught in the middle is Emmett Graves, a hired gunslinger ostracized from society because of his own exposure to Rift Energy, leaving him partially mutated, but still able to retain his humanity. Graves is drawn back to his home settlement to face a mysterious outlaw and his war band of Outcast warriors.

Frobisher Says! (For PS Vita) – A departure for the series, with a focus on co-operative multiplayer action rather than traditional Psychological Horror. Players can work together as they explore several different Otherworlds, solving puzzles and defeating creatures to advance through the Nightmares and uncover the truth behind the Book of Memories. Scare rooms, limited resources, and dark atmosphere all return – but in a gameplay package specifically designed to take advantage of the PlayStation Vita.

Orgarhythm (For PS Vita) – Orgarhythm blends music and real-time strategy elements to create a new experience specifically designed for touch-enabled play on the go. Playing as the God of Light, players will battle the forces of the God of Darkness by deploying elemental soldiers for rhythm-based attacks synced to a hypnotic mix of rock, club and tribal music. In the game, rhythm is a weapon and different attacks occur on different beats, making the game’s catchy soundtrack dynamic to user input. Orgarhythm also has twelve maps and features both versus and co-op two-player modes via online play.

The Darkness IIA departure for the series, with a focus on co-operative multiplayer action rather than traditional Psychological Horror. Players can work together as they explore several different Otherworlds, solving puzzles and defeating creatures to advance through the Nightmares and uncover the truth behind the Book of Memories. Scare rooms, limited resources, and dark atmosphere all return – but in a gameplay package specifically designed to take advantage of the PlayStation Vita.

Demos

Sports Champions 2 (PS Move Required)
Jeopardy!
Wheel of Fortune
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz

PlayStation 2 Classic

Winback: Covert Operations – A terrorist group calling itself the Crying Lions is about to take over the world with its mighty satellite, and Jean-Luc Cougar is the only one who can stop it. As Jean-Luc, a covert operative working for the Strategic Covert Actions Team, you are responsible for taking back a Lions-controlled base and regaining power of the satellite. Some of the weapons you’ll have to acquire and use to defeat the terrorists are handguns, shotguns, and machine guns, though you’ll also need to access such materials as explosives, detectors, flashlights, and medical kits in order to succeed. A refreshing take on the traditional action game, WINBACK requires as much stealth and strategy as it does reflexes and use of weaponry.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's constantly been on sale for 50% off for the past year or so, so just keep an eye on the Deals forum for when they pop up.[/QUOTE]

Quite true. I picked up the PS Eye camera, Move Motion controller, and Move Sharpshooter (rifle attachment) for 50% off a few months ago. Later got two Move shooting attachments (pistols) for $5 each from BB on a blowout sale. Just looking for a Move Navigation controller cheap ($15 or less), those have been on sale a lot too but I missed the early sales.

The best deals were the Mayhem Bundle and a few others like that; they had motion controller, nav controller, eye camera, sharpshooter attachment, and some games depending on the bundle, for around $80 (sometimes less). I passed on these but in retrospect it would have been a great way to get the whole bundle (except the pistol attachments).

I'll be watching for Nav controllers to go on sale in the future. And regarding the House of the Dead bundle, thats a fantastic deal for those three games. I already have Overkill in my backlog sealed, but went ahead and picked up the bundle to have all three. Great bundle deal for those games!

[quote name='johnnypark']I got Rayman with my Vita and had played it a little on PS3. I have to say, it's perfectly suited for the platform, and playing a few levels here and there is the ideal way to go IMO. I don't usually buy anything at MRSP so I can't recommend it for $40, but it's definitely a game I'd love to have installed on my Vita and not need a card for. Given that the Vita version also has platform-exclusive collectables (Relics), it seems like it might be the definitive version of the game to me.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Didn't much care for it on the ps3, LOVED it on my vita.

Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I'll ask anyway - anyone know where to get (without trading) 1 month PS+ trials? I'd love to get one for this month, but I don't really want to pay for 3 months or a year. I know they're out there, but I'm not sure where they come from.

Thanks.

[quote name='INCyr']Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I'll ask anyway - anyone know where to get (without trading) 1 month PS+ trials? I'd love to get one for this month, but I don't really want to pay for 3 months or a year. I know they're out there, but I'm not sure where they come from.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

They're sometimes in games. Journey Collector's Edition has one. I think the trial requires a credit card, though (make sure you disable auto renewal in the options in the xmb).

Yeah, the 30-day trials definitely need a credit card. Honestly, you're just better off buying a year unless you want to try eBay, which would probably cost around $7 for a 30-day.

[quote name='INCyr']Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I'll ask anyway - anyone know where to get (without trading) 1 month PS+ trials? I'd love to get one for this month, but I don't really want to pay for 3 months or a year. I know they're out there, but I'm not sure where they come from.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
u also get them when u buy a new system

[quote name='rpg']u also get them when u buy a new system[/QUOTE]
Is this a recent thing? I bought the 160 gb black ops bundle last year from best buy and there wasn't any ps+ trial. Was it missing from my box or did the 30-day trial start after that?

[quote name='PublikDefender']Is this a recent thing? I bought the 160 gb black ops bundle last year from best buy and there wasn't any ps+ trial. Was it missing from my box or did the 30-day trial start after that?[/QUOTE]
i got two during black friday last year

I grabbed these:
Amy - $2.50 *
Costume Quest Complete Pack - $3.75 - Full Game + DLC *
Dead Nation - $3.75 *
Infamous Festival of Blood - $2.50 *
Monster World IV - $1.00 **
Sega Rally Online Arcade - $2.99 *

I think they're all awesome, Sega Rally was a easy pick for me.

Fiancee played "Costume Quest" all day today and beat it. I played when she got stuck in a few areas. Will probably play it myself, pretty fun game.

"Mad World IV" is great, got it just for how cheap it was, really surprised me how addicting it was.

Dead Nation & Amy look good but haven't played yet. Anyone played/their thoughts about these 2 games?

Thinking about getting these:
Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime - $1.25 *
The House of the Dead Overkill Bundle - $15.39 - Includes III, 4, and Overkill *

HOTD - worth it for the price?
Ghostbusters - super cheap, but is it any good?? Looked really iffy to me.

[quote name='MR_E']Just FYI...for anyone dropping down $15 on the PSN version of Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise, a $20 disc version (called Naughty Bear Double Trouble) is out the 23rd that apparently includes both that AND Naughty Bear Gold on disc.[/QUOTE]

Black Friday $15 special... maybe $10? I'd for sure buy it. I got the original one from a friend for free, he bought it and hated it and I had played the game while hanging out and loved it. So will get this one at some point. Backlog is getting ridiculous.

[quote name='StealOfADeal']

Dead Nation & Amy look good but haven't played yet. Anyone played/their thoughts about these 2 games?

The House of the Dead Overkill Bundle - $15.39 - Includes III, 4, and Overkill *

Ghostbusters - super cheap, but is it any good?? Looked really iffy to me.[/QUOTE]

Dead Nation is a fantastic game is you like twin stick shooters. I liked it enough to get the platinum and felt $7.50 was well worth the purchase. This is a great price for DN.

I picked up Ghostbusters cause it was cheap and I grew up with the films. I'm not expecting the best game in the world but it can't be as bad as the comments on AMY.

[quote name='StealOfADeal']

Ghostbusters - super cheap, but is it any good?? Looked really iffy to me.[/QUOTE]

Dead Nation is pretty solid. Got it free for plus last Halloween. Sort of an overhead 2-stick style zombie shooter. Well-done...but pretty tough on normal/hard...

I picked up Amy and Ghostbusters, too, but haven't gotten around to trying them yet. But, hey, at those prices, even if they're kinda meh, it's still a decent deal.

And, yes, get HOTD...especially if you have a PS Move setup... All 3 games are great. 3 and 4 are sort of more straightforward on-rails zombie shooters, while Overkill is an awesome grindhouse-style horror/comedy (I think it holds a record for the most swearing in a game, though, and there's a lot of "adult" content...so if you're easily offended or have kids around, maybe not the best choice, but otherwise, it's a blast...).

I ended up picking up Amy, Ghostbusters, Dead Nation, and Infamous: Festival of Blood. All for $10 :) Very happy. That disc version of Naughty Bear sounds great, will keep an eye out for it when it drops :)

[quote name='thefunkyredcaboose']Dead Nation is pretty fun but it has an awful story. You will laugh your ass off at it.[/QUOTE]

I look forward to it, thanks!!

[quote name='MR_E']Dead Nation is pretty solid. Got it free for plus last Halloween. Sort of an overhead 2-stick style zombie shooter. Well-done...but pretty tough on normal/hard...

I picked up Amy and Ghostbusters, too, but haven't gotten around to trying them yet. But, hey, at those prices, even if they're kinda meh, it's still a decent deal.

And, yes, get HOTD...especially if you have a PS Move setup... All 3 games are great. 3 and 4 are sort of more straightforward on-rails zombie shooters, while Overkill is an awesome grindhouse-style horror/comedy (I think it holds a record for the most swearing in a game, though, and there's a lot of "adult" content...so if you're easily offended or have kids around, maybe not the best choice, but otherwise, it's a blast...).[/QUOTE]

My thought exactly there.

And thanks for the input on HOTD, I do indeed have a PS Move setup, that part there swayed me! Thank you!!

[quote name='Bumslie']Dead Nation is a fantastic game is you like twin stick shooters. I liked it enough to get the platinum and felt $7.50 was well worth the purchase. This is a great price for DN.

I picked up Ghostbusters cause it was cheap and I grew up with the films. I'm not expecting the best game in the world but it can't be as bad as the comments on AMY.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, makes me excited to play! And my thought with GB and after seeing what was said about AMY, I think GB for so cheap should justify the AMY purchase.

Im thinking about doing it. Im not even going to force myself to finish it. Good thing it was only $2.50, idk if there was a demo but I should of checked first.

Maybe it was just me but soon as the game started it was all glitchy and laggy like the frame rate was all fucked up....and it continued to be like that for majority of the time I played. Controls are horrible also.

oh man I LOVED Winback for the n64. I played through that game like 6 times. Its really fun. I might have to pick up this game...

Also, isn't the Dark Souls DLC due out this week?

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Sony should pay you to play Amy.[/QUOTE]
For $2.50 I bought it knowing I most likely will never even install it. As a horror game fan, I'll support a developer who is atleast trying to make a real horror game.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']For $2.50 I bought it knowing I most likely will never even install it. As a horror game fan, I'll support a developer who is atleast trying to make a real horror game.[/QUOTE]

Enabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbler~

[quote name='StealOfADeal']I grabbed these:

"Iffy" is a good word to describe it ;) It's a decent game wrapped in poor graphics and unfunny writing. The twin-stick shooter gameplay is kind of fun, though, even if it sometimes seems like you spend more time reviving your teammates or being revived by them than fighting the ghosts.

New system software update is hitting the PS3 next Tuesday.

"Next Tuesday, October 23rd, we will be releasing a new system software update for PlayStation 3 (version 4.30). With this update we have made several changes to how Trophies are displayed on your PlayStation 3. The Trophy Collection will now reside under PlayStation Network on the XMB. Trophies that you have earned playing PlayStation Vita games are now displayed on your PlayStation 3. You will also be able to see your Trophy level and progress towards the next level while viewing your trophy collection. "

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/10/21/ps3-system-software-update-v4-30/

I'd be surprised if they ever do that, since that would mean you could only be signed in on PSN on your Vita or PS3 at any time. Plus some Vita games disable network connections for some reason, so I'm not sure how Sony could get it to work.

[quote name='MR_E']Just FYI...for anyone dropping down $15 on the PSN version of Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise, a $20 disc version (called Naughty Bear Double Trouble) is out the 23rd that apparently includes both that AND Naughty Bear Gold on disc.[/QUOTE]

I don't think Naughty Bear is even worth the time it takes to load up. Boring, boring, boring. And I got it for $4. GREAT concept, horrible execution. Perhaps worth giving a shot for the novelty factor (especially if you have people over), but certainly not for 20, or even $15.

[quote name='whoknows']I'd be surprised if they ever do that, since that would mean you could only be signed in on PSN on your Vita or PS3 at any time. Plus some Vita games disable network connections for some reason, so I'm not sure how Sony could get it to work.[/QUOTE]

Except it already works the other way. When I'm on my vita I can see what all my ps3 friends are doing, just not the other way around. Certainly seems like it should be possible.

[quote name='o0achilles0o']Except it already works the other way. When I'm on my vita I can see what all my ps3 friends are doing, just not the other way around. Certainly seems like it should be possible.[/QUOTE]
If it was possible, I'm sure Sony would had implemented it by now. They are probably making Vita integration with the PS4 more appealing just to have another selling point when that console comes out.

[quote name='o0achilles0o']Except it already works the other way. When I'm on my vita I can see what all my ps3 friends are doing, just not the other way around. Certainly seems like it should be possible.[/QUOTE]

Ok, what's you point?

If you're playing something on Vita and PS3 at the same time for whatever reason the PS3 can't show you playing two different things which is why it only works one way, hence why I said the only way it could work is if you could only be signed in on the PS3 or Vita at one time.

And again, some Vita games disable wireless so it wouldn't work for all games anyways.

[quote name='mrbomb']Corpse Party half off starting this week till November 6th ($9.99)! The sequel is coming out this winter as well, Book of Shadows!!! Love this game, pretty much a must buy at this price.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...oming-this-winter-corpse-party-sale-tomorrow/[/QUOTE]

Awesome! I was thinking about eventually buying Corpse Party. This just motivates me to buy it sooner.

Kind of wish there was a digital comic book blow out sale for the closing of the comic section of PSN on October 30.

Awesome, just in time for Halloween. Been thinking of getting Corpse Party, but wanted to wait for it to be on sale.

Hopefully, the sequel will be Vita compatible like the original is (since I'm sure some people will be asking).

Edit: PS+ update:

- Need For Speed: Most Wanted 10% off
- Timed Trial of Metal of Honor: Warfighter
- Wonder Boy in Monster Land $1
- Hell Yeah DLC 20% off

have they ever clarified if Most Wanted would end up as a cross-buy title or not?

[quote name='Namerson']Corpse party on sale tomorrow?! Sequel coming this winter?! Can I get a whoop whoop?! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

whoop-whoop-59474796775.jpeg

[quote name='Zonic505']Awesome, just in time for Halloween. Been thinking of getting Corpse Party, but wanted to wait for it to be on sale.

Hopefully, the sequel will be Vita compatible like the original is (since I'm sure some people will be asking).

Edit: PS+ update:

- Need For Speed: Most Wanted 10% off
- Timed Trial of Metal of Honor: Warfighter
- Wonder Boy in Monster Land $1
- Hell Yeah DLC 20% off[/QUOTE]

nice another $1 sega title definitely grabbing that, I wonder how long they will keep releasing these

Oh I didn't even read the PS+ update for this week.

Rather weak, I'd say. I'll hold up on spending the last bit of the money I need to spend for that promotion for the last week of October, I think.

I have a feeling we'll get some nice stuff on the 30th.

[quote name='Slade']Oh I didn't even read the PS+ update for this week.

Rather weak, I'd say. I'll hold up on spending the last bit of the money I need to spend for that promotion for the last week of October, I think.

I have a feeling we'll get some nice stuff on the 30th.[/QUOTE]

According to Morgan at PSBlog, no freebies next week either, but week AFTER that, November 6th, there will be

However, October 30th is epic day regardless, with Okami HD being released along with AC3

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']According to Morgan at PSBlog, no freebies next week either, but week AFTER that, November 6th, there will be

However, October 30th is epic day regardless, with Okami HD being released along with AC3[/QUOTE]Slade is clearly talking about waiting to spend the rest of his money to qualify for the spend $100 get $20 promotion. So Morgan Haro saying there wont be any freebies next week has absolutely NOTHING to do with what he was talking about.

I'm in for Corpse Party and Wonder Boy in Monster Land. Don't think I'll he hitting the $100 mark this month though. And I think its pretty stupid for the sequel of Corpse Party to be released on the PSP here in the west when the platform is dead here.

Is Odin Sphere for $4.99 on PSN+ a HD remake or just the low-res PS2 version ported to run on any PS3?

Also, in Sega Rally Online Arcade, can your car go over cliffs or take damage or is it one of those racing games where your car safely bounces off invisible walls?

The representative from XSEED said they're working to make the sequel compatible. I wouldn't be surprised if when it's released it'll be on both platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back