PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for all of the deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store both on and off of PSN.

Index
Current Deals
Upcoming Deals & PlayStation Plus Schedule
Bundles & Vita Discounts
Persistent PlayStation Plus Deals
Alternate Deals
Frequently Asked Questions

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Usually Updates Every Tuesday Between 2-6 EST

Key: * - New This Week, * - Expires With Next Update, * - Permanent Price Drop

Bundles
Game Show Party Bundle - $9.99 - Includes Family Feud, Press Your Luck, and The Price is Right *

PS3
Catherine - $19.99
Choplifter HD - $2.99 *
Dragon's Lair - $4.99 *
Family Feud - $4.99 *
Family Feud Decades - $4.99 *
Hollywood Squares - $4.99 *
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - $59.99 - Pre-order w/Exclusive Theme & Pre-order Costumes - Out 11/20 *
Press Your Luck - $4.99 *
The Price is Right - $4.99 *
The Price is Right Decades - $4.99 *
Ricochet HD - $2.49
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3: FES - $4.99
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - $4.99 *

Add-ons
007 Legends - 007 Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Nemesis Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Stealth Pack - Free *
DJ Hero - Hard Edge Mix Pack - $2.99
Guitar Hero III - Guitar Virtuoso Track Pack - $3.13
Guitar Hero 5 - Lynyrd Skynyrd Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack 2 - $2.75
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 7 - Free *
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 8 - Free *
Rock Band - Various Add-ons (Link for full list) - $0.99 to $9.99
Sniper Elite V2 - Multiplayer Expansion - Free *

PSP
The Red Star - $4.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona - $9.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 2: Innocent Sin - $14.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 Portable - $9.99

Vita
Frobisher Says! - Free
Treasures Of Montezuma Blitz - Free - 152 MB

Vita Add-ons
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 2 - Free - Cross Buy *
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 3 - Free - Cross Buy *

Music
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Soundtrack - $5.99 **

PlayStation Plus

PS3 Deals
Absolute Supercars - $7.99 - 20% Off *
Choplifter HD - $2.69 **
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off
Machinarium - $6.99 - 30% Off *
Super Stacker Party - $0.89 - 10% Off **

Free Games (Don't Argue About This, Please)
BloodRayne: Betrayal - 961 MB
Double Dragon Neon - 1.9 GB
Infamous 2 - 15 GB
The King of Fighters XIII - 2.2 GB
LittleBigPlanet 2 - 4.8 GB
LittleBigPlanet Sackboys' Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move - Location: PS3 Games > By Genre > PlayStation Move Games
Outland - 1.2 GB
PayDay: The Heist - 2.2 GB
Quantum Conundrum - 1.6 GB *
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One - 14 GB
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - 7538 MB
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - 176 MB

Themes
Abstract Art - Dynamic
Assassin's Creed Revelations - Dynamic
Cuckoo - Dynamic
Daytona USA
Double Dragon Neon - Dynamic
Dragon - Dynamic
Hell Yeah! - Dynamic
The House of the Dead III - Dynamic
The House of the Dead 4 - Dynamic
I Am Alive - Dynamic
inFamous: Festival of Blood - Dynamic
Jet Set Radio - Dynamic
Leap Year - Dynamic
Mexican Skulls - Dynamic
PlayStation Plus - Dynamic
Robot - Dynamic
Samurai - Dynamic
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Dynamic
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Dynamic
Tales from Space: About a Blob
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown - Dynamic

Armageddon Riders (3)
Cool Cat
Daytona USA (5)
Dead Cloud
Double Dragon Neon (7)
Fat Princess (2)
Green Hamster
Hell Yeah! (4)
The House of the Dead III (3)
The House of the Dead 4 (3)
Jet Set Radio (6)
LittleBigPlanet (2)
Mutant Skull
Pink Hamster
PlayStation B-boy (3)
Resident Evil 5
Section 8: Prejudice Bundle
Squirrel
Stick Up Kid
Street Fighter X Tekken
Street Fighter 2
Tank Commander
Top Dawg
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (20)
Warriors Orochi 3

I'll be filling this thread out a bit more as we go and I'll answer questions whenever I can. Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Velo214']i got the hotd4 demo for 800 meg, thought that's not bad, ill get the game. thinking it was a 6kb unlock code. then it turns out being a 4000 meg game. 4 gigs... guess i gotta wait to dl n play it now til im done with some other games![/QUOTE]

4GB? Shit.

[quote name='Velo214']i got the hotd4 demo for 800 meg, thought that's not bad, ill get the game. thinking it was a 6kb unlock code. then it turns out being a 4000 meg game. 4 gigs... guess i gotta wait to dl n play it now til im done with some other games![/QUOTE]

I was surprised about the size also. The price was good enough since I got part 3 on the last sale.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Should they have made it cheaper to screw over FHC people?[/QUOTE]

No but they are the only ones to "cancel" a season pass. None of the others have done that. Then a week later they put up a slighly inferior version up that costs more.

Just shady business practice IMO.

[quote name='MSUHitman']No but they are the only ones to "cancel" a season pass. None of the others have done that. Then a week later they put up a slighly inferior version up that costs more.

Just shady business practice IMO.[/QUOTE]
They cancelled it? I thought they released everything, so it's essentially over now?

[quote name='MSUHitman']No but they are the only ones to "cancel" a season pass. None of the others have done that. Then a week later they put up a slighly inferior version up that costs more.

Just shady business practice IMO.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']They cancelled it? I thought they released everything, so it's essentially over now?[/QUOTE]

Playstation Blog posted back when the Hunters' Fortune Club came out it was for X amount of new content. Think it even said so on the PSN store when you bought it. The PSN Blog on the last set of new content that came out even said this was the last of the package with the Club pass. Nothing ever mentioned anything was cancelled... it just ended on the deal everyone purchased.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...rakes-deception-multiplayer-map-pack-tuesday/

"If you still haven’t become a member of the Fortune Hunters’ Club, you’ll have until the PS Store updates on April 17th, 2012 to join in the action. In just 12 days, the Fortune Hunters’ Club will shut its doors. Joining the FHC costs $24.99, saving you more than 60% on 14 packs of UNCHARTED 3 DLC."

Not sure on how good the deal is since I don't spend time on the UC3 MP. However, nothing was shady about the pass. It was just good for content up to a point.

Lastly, here is the article that stated it was the last...

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...nal-fortune-hunters-club-dlc-coming-in-april/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jodou']The Japanese version didn't have that song? That's rather shocking considering it was kind of cheesy and right up their alley haha. With that in mind, I guess I can't say no to $3 for it.

How can all of you mention Sega CD and not a one owned Ecco. Between that game and Sonic CD, I barely played (well owned ha) anything else.[/QUOTE]
I owned Ecco, but for Genesis, so I dont think of it as a Sega CD game.

And I had the beta for Tom Clancy auto download the other day and I tried to play it only to get that server error. Funny to me that they would send this out before its even live. I immediately deleted the download since I was pissed they sent it to me and then didnt have the servers available or whatever the problem I thought they were having. I guess their plan to send it early to have it ready for the beta backfired with me. I dont play Tom Clancy games usuaully anyway. So no loss for either side.

anybody else having trouble with downloading psn games?

house of the dead 4 tells me it will take 900 minutes to download, i have high speed internet and everything else (internet, xbla) is working normal

[quote name='Barry Burton']anybody else having trouble with downloading psn games?

house of the dead 4 tells me it will take 900 minutes to download, i have high speed internet and everything else (internet, xbla) is working normal[/QUOTE]

I just put in the original Uncharted for the first time a few minutes ago and had to make several attempts at downloading the patch. I've never had that problem before with PSN.

[quote name='rpghope18']Playstation Blog posted back when the Hunters' Fortune Club came out it was for X amount of new content. Think it even said so on the PSN store when you bought it. The PSN Blog on the last set of new content that came out even said this was the last of the package with the Club pass. Nothing ever mentioned anything was cancelled... it just ended on the deal everyone purchased.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...rakes-deception-multiplayer-map-pack-tuesday/

"If you still haven’t become a member of the Fortune Hunters’ Club, you’ll have until the PS Store updates on April 17th, 2012 to join in the action. In just 12 days, the Fortune Hunters’ Club will shut its doors. Joining the FHC costs $24.99, saving you more than 60% on 14 packs of UNCHARTED 3 DLC."

Not sure on how good the deal is since I don't spend time on the UC3 MP. However, nothing was shady about the pass. It was just good for content up to a point.

Lastly, here is the article that stated it was the last...

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...nal-fortune-hunters-club-dlc-coming-in-april/[/QUOTE]

Fortune Hunter is gone. Now for $30 ($21 PS Plus) you get the 3 MP map packs (2 of which are just the U2 maps) & the 2 co-op packs. All the MP skin/PSN avatar packs (which again a lot of repeats from U2) are now a la carte.

Not until the April post did they say anything about Fortune Hunter disappearing. None of the other season passes on either console (going back to the original 2- LA Noire & MK) have done this.

Not only that, but they put up an inferior version of the pass a week later & charge more for it. But since it's PSN, no one in the press cares & Greg Miller/Colin Moriarity over at IGN don't play MP so they won't report on it either.

If MS did this with Gears 3 or Forza 4 it would have been on every blog out there.

Now I got the U3 Fortune Hunter when first released with that Oct. promotion so it doesn't affect me personally, but the MSU journalism grad in me wants to shed light on Sony's shady business practices.

The new PS Blogcast is out, so here are the new releases for next week:

Games
Battlefield 3
Grease Dance - Move Compatible
The Cursed Crusade

PS1 Classics
Darkstalkers 3
Future Cop LAPD

PS2 Classics
Red Faction

Minis
Akari III

Demos
Dragon's Dogma
Ninja Gaiden III

Add-ons
Asura's Wrath
Armored Core V
LittleBigPlanet 2 - Journey and Escape Plan Costumes
SoulCalibur V
Warriors Orochi 3

Vita Add-ons
Ridge Racer
Touch My Katamari

I'll definitely pick up Sonic CD now. I'd wanted to get it but didn't get around to it and have been busy but can't pass it up now. I still have a Sega CD but never did play it for some reason. I played a ton of Streets of Rage and NHL 94 on it

[quote name='MSUHitman']Not until the April post did they say anything about Fortune Hunter disappearing. None of the other season passes on either console (going back to the original 2- LA Noire & MK) have done this.

Not only that, but they put up an inferior version of the pass a week later & charge more for it. But since it's PSN, no one in the press cares & Greg Miller/Colin Moriarity over at IGN don't play MP so they won't report on it either.

If MS did this with Gears 3 or Forza 4 it would have been on every blog out there.

Now I got the U3 Fortune Hunter when first released with that Oct. promotion so it doesn't affect me personally, but the MSU journalism grad in me wants to shed light on Sony's shady business practices.[/QUOTE]

I have to disagree. I don't think what they did is shady at all. When they announced the FHC in Oct 2011 they stated pretty clearly what it would contain: The first 4 map packs and the first 3 skin packs.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/10/18/uncharted-3-join-the-fortune-hunters-club/

I signed up when it first came out and saved ~60% on stuff I would have bought anyway since I love Uncharted Multiplayer. Great deal for players I think.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The new PS Blogcast is out, so here are the new releases for next week:

Games
Battlefield 3
The Cursed Crusade

PS1 Classics
Darkstalkers 3
Future Cop LAPD

PS2 Classics
Red Faction

Minis
Akari III

Demos
Dragon's Dogma
Ninja Gaiden III

Add-ons
Asura's Wrath
Armored Core V
SoulCalibur V
Warriors Orochi 3

Vita Add-ons
Ridge Racer
Touch My Katamari[/QUOTE]

Every week I wait for them to announce Fear Effect as a PS1 classic (it's been out in EU for a few months). Every week I'm disappointed.

Ooh, Darkstalkers 3 is nice. It's not a terrible port and if I remember correctly, you can do some interesting character-building in it's "world tour"-esque mode. I just wish I hadn't bought the Japanese release last year.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/04/20/pixeljunk-4am-hits-psn-may-15th-beta-coming-soon/

PixelJunk 4AM will be out on May 15 along with its free viewer that lets you spectate the performances that others are putting on. You can use the game without a Move controller as a music visualizer with any of the songs on your hard drive for the five visualizers that are available up front, though you'll need to play to have them all.

There will be a beta starting on May 1 for PS+ members for both the full game and the free viewer, though the catch is that the full game will be limited in availability while the viewer will be available to all PS+ members. They're planning to have some special performances during the beta with DJ Baiyon being the highlight for anybody to check out.

I haven't been able to get into a single ghost recon (beta) game last night or all day today. Anyone else have the same problem?

Had to buy sega cd to pass the time. It was great. I beat it in one sitting. I don't know why this game was ever dissed. I actually even like the time travel mechanic. And wow, is sonic fast!

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Why does HOTD:4 say the story continues in Part 3?[/QUOTE]
HOTD4 takes place between HOTD2 & HOTD3.

[quote name='Thrinn']HOTD4 takes place between HOTD2 & HOTD3.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... Well, damn. Lol. Thanks! I hope they release all of them with Move support!!!!! That'll reallyyyy bring in those sales!!!!!:applause:

[quote name='mpaullin']Every week I wait for them to announce Fear Effect as a PS1 classic (it's been out in EU for a few months). Every week I'm disappointed.[/QUOTE]
I think I have the original around here someplace. I got it from the one local shop that had tons of copies of the first and second FE games out in their bargain bin. They were supposed to restock at one point but every time I go over there they just gimme the 'we will....eventually' thing.:roll:

Oh and World Gone Sour is insanely good for what it is. I found myself tossing the other Sour Patch Kids into fans n pools of soda for chuckles this morning.:evil:

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Hmmm... Well, damn. Lol. Thanks! I hope they release all of them with Move support!!!!! That'll reallyyyy bring in those sales!!!!!:applause:[/QUOTE]

HOTD2 has the best voice acting in any game ever recorded. It should be made available on every single system. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftc_Pbhb3IE

[quote name='Thrinn']HOTD2 has the best voice acting in any game ever recorded. It should be made available on every single system. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftc_Pbhb3IE[/QUOTE]

Say it isn't so! That voicing is almost as HORRIBLEEEE as the controls in the Silent Hill game I got for free through PS+, then DELETEDDD!!!!!!:whistle2:# I'd rather have this guy read me a bedtime story than play that game!!!!!!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The new PS Blogcast is out, so here are the new releases for next week:

Games
Battlefield 3
The Cursed Crusade

PS1 Classics
Darkstalkers 3
Future Cop LAPD

PS2 Classics
Red Faction

Minis
Akari III

Demos
Dragon's Dogma
Ninja Gaiden III

Add-ons
Asura's Wrath
Armored Core V
SoulCalibur V
Warriors Orochi 3

Vita Add-ons
Ridge Racer
Touch My Katamari[/QUOTE]

I guess Doctor Who and The Eternity Clock isn't coming out this month.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Say it isn't so! That voicing is almost as HORRIBLEEEE as the controls in the Silent Hill game I got for free through PS+, then DELETEDDD!!!!!!:whistle2:# I'd rather have this guy read me a bedtime story than play that game!!!!!![/QUOTE]
You mean the original Silent Hill? Yeah. The controls were kinda crap even back in the day.

[quote name='nicodemus317']I have to disagree. I don't think what they did is shady at all. When they announced the FHC in Oct 2011 they stated pretty clearly what it would contain: The first 4 map packs and the first 3 skin packs.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/10/18/uncharted-3-join-the-fortune-hunters-club/

I signed up when it first came out and saved ~60% on stuff I would have bought anyway since I love Uncharted Multiplayer. Great deal for players I think.[/QUOTE]

That's not what I'm trying to raise awareness on. It's the fact that they "canceled" the season pass after all the content came out, only to put an inferior version up for a higher price 1 week later. As I said, I got the pass b/c of the spend money in October to get money back promotion, but I think it's kinda shady for new owners of U3 to get screwed like this. I did a review of the season passes last year (it's on my CAG blog I believe) and none of the other ones have done anything like this. You can still get the freakin' WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 pass for example.

I just found that shady and wanted to discuss it b/c this is one of the few places not named NeoGaF (and I don't have an account there) that gives somewhat of a damn about the PS3 online so wanted to start some discussion.

When they're done with releasing the promised content, the season pass just becomes a bundle with a fancy name. I guess I don't see what's so sacred about the season pass when it's complete since I never took it as a promise to offer that bundle forever.

Um. Is there a secret to getting A's & B's in HOTD:4? I have gotten 1 A, 1 E:whistle2:#, all kinds of C's &D's, and a B here and there. Seems like I score better/easier in the bonus SP part. I have tried aiming for different parts of the bodies and, surprisingly, I score better when aiming at their chests. It's not my aiming. It it less shots taken or something?

And, pleaseeeee tell me I'm not the only 1 here with OCD for this game. I have played it 1,999,346 times since Tuesday. Ok. Not that much. But, a lot! :cold:

My Extended Cut is in the mailbox and I'll buy Part 3.

[quote name='MSUHitman']That's not what I'm trying to raise awareness on. It's the fact that they "canceled" the season pass after all the content came out, only to put an inferior version up for a higher price 1 week later. As I said, I got the pass b/c of the spend money in October to get money back promotion, but I think it's kinda shady for new owners of U3 to get screwed like this. I did a review of the season passes last year (it's on my CAG blog I believe) and none of the other ones have done anything like this. You can still get the freakin' WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 pass for example.

I just found that shady and wanted to discuss it b/c this is one of the few places not named NeoGaF (and I don't have an account there) that gives somewhat of a damn about the PS3 online so wanted to start some discussion.[/QUOTE]

All your bitching becomes null and void once they announce way ahead of time that it'll be taken down. The reason no one cares about this is because it's not an issue. New owners did not get screwed. They had plenty of time to buy the "season pass."

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/04/22/the-drop-week-of-april-23rd-2012-new-releases/

The Drop for this week:
PlayStation Network

Battlefield 3 (Full PS3 Game) – Prepare for full-scale war with Battlefield 3, the third major evolution of the long-running online battle franchise. Using the power of Frostbite 2 game engine technology, Battlefield 3 delivers superior visual quality, a grand sense of scale, massive destruction, dynamic audio and incredibly lifelike character animations. As bullets whiz by, walls crumble, and explosions throw you to the ground, the battlefield feels more alive and interactive than ever before.

Bejeweled 3 – Discover all-new ways to play the world’s #1 puzzle game! Find your perfect match with 8 breathtaking game modes that meet all your moods — including Classic, Quest, Lightning and Zen. Enjoy the amazing sights and sounds. Earn flashy achievement badges. Engage in endless gem-matching fun, and soar to dazzling new heights! The PlayStation 3 retail release of Bejeweled 3 adds in extra good good times with two bonus games — Zuma and Feeding Frenzy 2!

Grease Dance (Full PS3 Game) – Get ready for those Summer Nights with a return to Rydell High! Grease utilizes the PlayStation Move motion sensor technology to deliver the ultimate Grease experience. Sing, dance and party with Barry, Sandy and the rest of the Grease gang. Grease delivers the movie’s signature choreography and legendary songs combined with today’s motion-sensor technology so fans can dance and sing along to their favorite Grease tunes including iconic anthems like “You’re the One That I Want”, “Greased Lightning” and “Summer Nights.” Grease allows players to sing or dance as a solo act, in a duet or four players can team up to sing and dance together for a sensational musical performance.

The Cursed Crusade (Full PS3 Game) – The end of 12th century is nearing. The Pope Innocent 3rd launches a new crusade in order to conquest the holy city, given up few years earlier to the Sultan Solomon armies. While the High Franc Barons mobilize for this new great epic, the meeting with Prince Alexis, Byzantine Empire throne descendant, will change the course of history: This crusade will never go further than Constantinople.

PS3 Demos

Dragon’s Dogma
Ninja Gaiden 3

minis

Golf Mania (PSN Exclusive)
Ikari III: The Rescue

PSone Classics

Future Cop L.A.P.D – Los Angeles is not always a nice place. In the 22nd century, criminals overrun the city, and Los Angeles is declared uninhabitable. You take control of a mech (that can transform into a hover bike) and try to clean up the streets. Use flamethrowers, plasma bursts, mini-shockwave mortars, and many other weapons as you battle through eight action packed levels by yourself or with a friend. For those who like a little more strategy, play the Precinct Assault mode, in which both players (you can challenge the machine or another human) start with bases and construct combat units. However, building the units cost points that are earned by destroying the enemy’s equipment. The first to capture the opposition’s base wins the game. With its multiplayer options and a choice of two different games, FUTURE COP: LAPD offers action and excitement for every gamer.

Darkstalkers 3 – Three ancient spirits ruled the Dark World; Jedah, the oldest spirit, was resurrected. In an effort to rule over the Dark World alone, Jedah wants to save all of the dispirited souls. To create his perfect salvation, he calls those with valuable souls to his world so can take control of them. Choose from 18 horror themed characters as they battle in a tournament to the death. Every character has unique combinations and ultra powerful dark force moves. Be warned, though, as the arenas can have positive and negative effects on the fighters. You’ll be mesmerized by the gorgeous, hand drawn animation that brings the action to life. After beating the computer controlled contenders, challenge your friends in the versus mode, and if they fear your superior skills, feel free to handicap the match. Darkstalkers 3 will challenge your skills as you fight to become the ruler of the night.

PlayStation 2 Classics

Red Faction – Featuring a sophisticated physics engine, five fully controllable vehicles, a variety of unique natural environments, and Volition’s proprietary Geo-Mod Technology, Red Faction is one of the most advanced second-generation titles ever released for the PlayStation 2. Geo-Mod technology supports the real time, arbitrary modification of the geometry that makes up the game’s environment. This means that players have the full ability to destroy whatever they want. Just point a weapon at an object or structure and shoot — total destruction always follows.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Um. Is there a secret to getting A's & B's in HOTD:4? I have gotten 1 A, 1 E:whistle2:#, all kinds of C's &D's, and a B here and there. Seems like I score better/easier in the bonus SP part. I have tried aiming for different parts of the bodies and, surprisingly, I score better when aiming at their chests. It's not my aiming. It it less shots taken or something?

And, pleaseeeee tell me I'm not the only 1 here with OCD for this game. I have played it 1,999,346 times since Tuesday. Ok. Not that much. But, a lot! :cold:

My Extended Cut is in the mailbox and I'll buy Part 3.[/QUOTE]

Each enemy has their own weakness, like its usually the head but those cyber dudes breastplate are their weak spot. I get A's and B's all the time, just make sure to shoot to hit and get perfects. Also bust up boxes for coins and frogs to get bonus points.

[quote name='mrbomb']Each enemy has their own weakness, like its usually the head but those cyber dudes breastplate are their weak spot. I get A's and B's all the time, just make sure to shoot to hit and get perfects. Also bust up boxes for coins and frogs to get bonus points.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tips!:)

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Never heard of Future Cop L.A.P.D until now. It looks interesting. I'd download that if it was a freebie or at the $2.99 price point.[/QUOTE]
Future Cop LAPD 2100 was what EA decided to release Future Strike as. It was to be the third in the PS1 Strike series, much like the Genesis and SNES had Desert Strike, Jungle Strike and Urban Strike.

Believe me, I could NOT wait for this game to come out on the PS1. When it did and I played it though: :puke: I hated it.

Anyone recall how often (if at all) Konami's digitally released games go on sale?

I want to picking up Hard Corps: Uprising and Castlevania: Harmony of Despair but would rather try and wait for a sale.

[quote name='def PD']Anyone recall how often (if at all) Konami's digitally released games go on sale?[/QUOTE]

They go on sale from time to time. You can find out sale history of each game here.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']He keeps tracks of PSN now?[/QUOTE]

No, he doesn't. Sorry for the confusion. I thought I was still in the XBLA thread for some reason. :dunce:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']He keeps tracks of PSN now?[/QUOTE]

I think he plans to if Playstation ever sets up their site how the Xbox site is currently set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back